39

My Fiance is a Prosecutor

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

 

I rub my hands repeatedly while waiting at the outside of the house. I meant my own house. It has been passing the midnight but I need something to get a beauty sleep. I tried to sleep by closing my eyes but I cant.

 

So, waiting impatiently at the outside of the house, I walk back forth and stare around the dark place. errk..creepy and eerie! I wish I can get inside but..

 

“Here, take these..” noona opens the door quietly and smiling, I grab the huge UFO and CJ7 plushies. Thank God, noona is still awake at this time. Umma and Dad are already asleep so that I freely can go home by this time to take these precious things.

 

“What a kid, cant you sleep without these two?” noona hugs her arms tight and gently caresses her tummy. I shake my head no and smile.” Noona, thanks. I’ll go,” I peck her cheek briefly, ready to leave when noona grabs my hand.

 

I startle.

 

“It’s dangerous, come..just sleep at house seob-ah..” noona pleads me. I shook my head no.

“Yah, seobie..”

 

“I’ll be fine. Don’t worry.”

 

Gna noona pouts.

 

“Don’t worry..i’m not a girl..”

“But tomorrow..” noona sighs. She seems wants to tell me something but she doesn’t. noona just nodded and she gave up.

 

I smile happily.

 

“I’m going. Go to sleep, noona-ah..or else Jihoon hyung will be worrying over your condition,” noona nods and I left the place immediately.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I lay on the bed with CJ7 and UFO in my both right and left hand. I snuggle on them and close my eyes. CJ7 is my Christmas present from a ert Santa named Yoon Dujun. I get myself a new IPod from him for my 24th birthday this year.

 

Oh, talking about that..I slightly feel guilty for him. I lied about my practical and made him waited for the wedding. Ahh..it’s not like I don’t want to get married with him but..his dirty plans..

 

My body…

 

“nooo!!!!”

 

I scream and bury my face deep into the pillow and tremble. Darn..I can feel my body being abused by him now.

 

 

 

                                       **************  

 

 

 

The phone’s ringing, disturb my slumber. The phone keeps ringing and howling asking for attention from a sleepy head.

 

I groan.

 

“Hurmm~” I answer the phone lazily and my hand trying to reach for the plushies. I hug them and cuddle more.

 

“hrmm..” I just hummed, not paying too much, what the caller tried to say. I want to cut the line but being polite I am, I wait the caller telling oh what so ever he wants.

“What’s time now? I’m shliipy.. call me later~” I finally gave up and said it. Without waiting for his blabbers, I throw the phone away and continue to sleep. I don’t know who was calling me but he sounds like Dad.

 

Ahh, whatever. I want to sleep now.

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

I chuckle at his cuteness and put the phone on the bed. I giggle more.

Stupid, adorable alien I have there. okay, don’t blame and mad at me when you’re forced to marry me today. I told you already but you didn’t want to listen.

 

Ahh, Yang Yoseob-ah… what have you done to my heart?

 

I slowly go to my wardrobe and open it. I take out my wedding suit and put it on the bed. I head to the mirror, look myself in it and smile.

 

There will be a person that will stand beside me after today. A person that I crave and want most in this world after six years and six months teasing and courting him.

 

 

 

 

---------------

 

 

Dongwoon knocks the door and he steps into my room with a very happy smile plasters on his face. this kid helps me with my wedding day.

 

He chuckles.

 

“Gna noona told me Yoseob hyung is still sleeping when they reached the motel,”

 

I laugh. Pabo..Dont you feel nervous on your wedding day?! What a kiddo.

 

“..but don’t worry.. I told some white lies..” woonie giggles and I look at him. White lies?

“I told seob hyung that Kiki hyung and I will get engaged today in front of the motel he stayed,”

 

I pat his head and guffaw. What a nice excuse.

 

“thank you for that,” I said and woonie grinned widely.

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

 

Umma and Kikwang push me into the bathroom and force me to take my bathe. I almost stumble due to their chaos.

 

“Wh-what happened? Why am I need to take my bathe this early? And noona..why did you tell them where I stayed?!” I whine and try to protest. Instead of answering me, Umma smacks my , forcing me to take my bath as soon as possible.

 

“Yah..”

 

“I’m sorry..but can you be my partner for today’s event?” kikwang grabs my hand and he hands me the towel. I tilt my head.

 

“today…actually..erm..”

 

“Woonie and Kikwang will get engaged today’s morning..do you see the beautiful decorated garden out there?” noona snapped Kikwang and I widened my eyes. I stared Kikwang and rushed to the mirror.

 

Gasp.

 

There’s already a big crowd in the beautiful garden.

 

“Y-Your engagement party?!!”

Kikwang only nods and I rush back to him. I pull him into my hug and chirp happily. I jump because of happiness and seconds later, Kikwang joins me jumping, too.

We both laugh.

 

“Pabo! You should tell me earlier so that I can prepare!! Ah..i don’t have any proper sui-“

“We brought it already..just go and take your bathe baby,” noona said and I smiled.” Suit? Which one?”

 

Umma points her finger to the clothes on the bed and my eyes shot wide open. That’s..that’s..

 

“Umma! I told you that’s one is my-“

 

“Your wedding suit..so wae? Cant my son wears his wedding suit on his wedding day?” umma scoffs and both noona and Kikwang yell at Umma for that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

KYAAAA!!!!~~~