I want him to be Mine ( Part 1 )

My Fiance is a Prosecutor

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

I sigh and inhale. I stare to my left- to my Dujunie and to my right- my friend. I sigh more when I see they are changing their glares.

I take a sip on my drink and clear my throat. I look around the place and there’s not so many people in this café. The place is quite and I can feel the tense.

 

“You see..” I try to start a nice conversation but they both snapped me. I scratch my un-itchy scalp. These boys..

 

“Don’t you tire?”

I curve my lip a bit when Dujun starts to talk with Daehyun nicer than before. I smile but it fades out in no seconds.” Well, I guess a monkey like you didn’t,” dujun smirks and I glare him.

 

“..and I thought you’re a King Kong?”

 

I spurt out the fresh milk I drank and cough immediately when Daehyun said so. I cough more and slowly turn my head to Dujun. That prosecutor grits his teeth and I look away. I wipe my mouth with my backhand.

 

Gasp. Where this boy did know about King Kong stuff? I don’t tell him the nickname I use to call Dujun. Well, it’s not my fault…I’m sorry Dujun-ah..

 

“You turned into a very loving man now Dujun-ah..i think I should thank Yoseobie for this,” Daehyun said and he smiled to me. I smile back but Dujun pinches my arm.

 

“We’re off,”

Dujun pulls my hand out of sudden and forces me to stand. I startle.

“Don’t force him . be nice toward Yoseobie,” Daehyun says more and he stands, looks and smiles to me. daehyun’s one hand pats my head and his fingers caress my left cheek.

 

I blush when he does that. It’s not like I’m not used with what he does now but somehow, I flush. I know he kinda likes and loves to make skinship with me and we make a good friend since two weeks ago but..

 

“Stupid little kid. Don’t touch my wife if you wanna live longer.” Dujun emphasized the last word and I stared him blank.

 

Instead of scare and startle, Daehyun giggles and he shrugs. He pulls a face.” Ara. But your future wife and me are a best friend now.. I don’t think you can stop us from befriending……Hyung-ah..” Daehyun smiles and he bows 10 degree. Well, it’s not a bow actually....it’s just a simply nod.

 

 

Daehyun asks for a leave and he makes his move when I nod and bid him goodbye. I stare his back figure until it’s disappear from my sight.

 

I turn my head to Dujun and then widen my eyes. Omo..wait. did..did I hear him right? Just now..Daehyun addressed Dujun as a… Hyung?

 

Dujun is older than him? Then, that’s mean..he is a dongsaeng?

#@$#@.

I thought he is older than me, than us? That boy..he treats me as if he is hyung and I’m his dongsaeng. Ahh…what are all these about? I stare Dujun, long. I try to read his expressions.

 

Sigh. Ahh, what are these about?!

I’m ing need an explanation now.

 

 

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

I told Umma and Appa that Yoseob would stay a night at my house. They both gladly gave their permissions and I thanked them for this meaningful favor.

 

I went upstairs, straight to my room and searched for Yoseob. I call his name, as he’s nowhere to found in the room.

 

I have no idea where he is so that I dial his number. The call was hanging up and useless. Yoseob didn’t answer me because…he left the phone on my bed.

Ahh, this alien. Why the hell he didn’t bring this with him? And when did he disappear? I left him only for ten minutes and he’s gone already.

 

 

                                                                      *********

 

 

 

I wait for Yoseob in my room for hours and he is nowhere to find. I wait him fifteen minutes more but he doesn’t show up.

I went downstairs and asked Hyoyeon either she saw my cute wife. Hyoyeon stares me back and she looks around the house.

 

“Why don’t you call him?” she suggested me but I shook my head no. I showed her Yoseob’s phone and we both sighed.

 

“Hospital, perhaps?” Hyoyeon wrinkles and my mind progresses her words. Well, it can be. He’s on his practical, by the way. He might be busy with the patients and others.

Sighing, I went to the living room and took a seat on the couch. Switching on the television, I keep on sighing. I stare the moving pictures in the television and the clock. Ahh, these times make me suffer a lot. I keep waiting for him over and over.

 

 

It’s almost midnight when Dad approaches me on the sofa. This half-aged man stares and looks me weird. He waits for my words but he gives up when I don’t say anything for almost ten minutes later.

 

*sigh*

 

 

Then, Dad pokes me and I turn to him. I smile a bit and he inhales. Dad seems wants to tell me something so that I face and look on him.

 

My Dad lets out a soft giggle, before he messes with my messy hair. He smacks my head soft and tells me that Yoseob is on call. That boy left house when I was busying with the new case with Yonghwa whom dropped by my house this evening.

 

I laugh madly. Ahh, really…this jobs and commitments are really something..

 

“Yoseob said he’s sorry for leaving without telling you. he’s not supposed to be on call for tonight but since Daehyun called…”

 

My ears sting and itchy when I heard that name. oh, so that brat asked my wife to be his partner for tonight? That super rascal…

 

“Why did that brat asked for Yoseob? My wife isn’t the only-“

“Don’t call your own nephew brat. Daehyun is your dongsaeng, too dujun-ah,” Dad massages my shoulder and rocks it. I sigh and in the same time- feel ease with the nice shoulder massage Dad gave me. I hum.

 

“Daehyun is still a kid that’s why he loves to mess with you. don’t take it to your heart.” Dad gives me his advice and asks me to treat that monkey nicer and better. Yes, he is younger but that little monkey.. he always messing with me. I do not know why.

 

“Don’t worry..Daehyun won’t fall for Yoseob…” Dad laughs when he says so. He taps my thigh and stands up. He stares the clock and asks me to go bed already. Yoseob might wont be home for tonight.

 

“ahh,” Dad turns to me again before he leaves me and puts his two fingers on his chin. He thinks of something.

 

“..I have seen them hugging before..when they’re on their break. When I think it again..they look so close, too close for a best friend or colleagues. Are you sure Yoseob love you as much as you?” said Dad and he slowly left me in the living room.

 

I hiss, grit my teeth, pull my hair and shout. I call my Dad and he stops.

 

“Dad! Make it fast. I want marry him this month…no. I want to have him this weekend! I’m really meant it,” I say, approach him and grab his hand. I repeat my words, make Dad laughs and he smacks my head. he pulls his hand from my grip and heads to upstairs.

 

“Ask Yoseob first. I will hold the occasion if Yoseob wants it,” Dad says between his big laugh. and left me alone in the living room. I cursed Daehyun and took the phone. I sent him a blackmail message and seconds later, he replied me.

 

 

My face redden out of sudden and I can feel my boiling blood. I reread the text he sent me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

To: Dujun hyung

from: Daehyun cool

 

 

 

Yoseobie hyung fall asleep on my shoulder. What should I do, King Kong hyung?

Kekekeek... :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

update peeps!!

Oh, I'm not planning on writing this chapt but uh, this is special for Dooseobieyo. Seems like you wanted me to stay out at night without any sleep, heh? Hahaha... oh my beauty sleeping.

 

and, ofc, this not so good update is for my others lovely+ kind readers.

 

I hope you like this. :)