What is this feeling about?

My Fiance is a Prosecutor

 

Dujun’s pov

 

I went inside of his room and lay on his bed. I took the book on his mini table and red it.

I smile.

I knew this subject. I learned this last year when I was a meds student. Right then, I spot his phone and grin widely.

He still has the keychain I gave him!

I know what I am doing is wrong but I cannot hold myself from not invading his cell phone. I open his gallery but it get blocked. Pretty smart. He made it private lock.

Then I went to his message and opened the inbox.

Grin.

 

There’s a lot of messages from that boy named Lee Kikwang and from his other friends.

I went to the draft and saw there are a lot of message to his noona. feeling eager to know, I open and read them. Why did he unsent these messages?

 

 

 

 

Yoseob walks out from the bathroom with his bathrobe on and gasps as he saw me on the bed.

 

He tried to ignore me once again and he walked to his bed after he got himself his night clothes.

“I need to talk with you,”

“What?”

I stand up from laying and grab his wrist. Yoseob stares me.

“Do you hate me?”

“I do not know what are you talking about,”

I inhaled.

 

“I heard you got second place in your exam,” Yoseob stares me and bites his lips. He seems a bit sad.

“Is it because me? am I burdensome to you?”

Yoseob tries to pull his wrist but I do not let him go. I stand up.

“Am I a burdensome for you?” I repeated the question and he sighed. He tilts his head to the table.

“You read my draft,”

“Answer me,”

“…”

 

“I’m sorry if I become a stupid block in your life.” I said but wait, why did I feel hurt? Am I hoping he will happy with me?

“Stop being an emotional sorcerer.” He pulls his hand but I grab it back and make him fit in my embrace.

“Yah you stupid-“

“Don’t you think you are being harsh on me? I’m your fiancé,”

“It’s because I do not know you moron! I just knew your name and last two hours ago about what you took for your course! What do you expect from me?”

He sounds sad and a bit of…regret?

 

“You can ask me if you want,” I hug him tighter and he tries to pry my hands from him.

 

“I’m not a gay,”

“I know,”

“So what do you expect from me Yoon Dujun?”

It’s true. What did I want from him? His concern? His attention? Or his love?

 

“I do not know,” I sincerely answered him.

 

*****

 

I watch him enter the building.

Yang Yoseob, what am I to you?

 

The professor came in and we start our learning session. It is gonna be my second year in this law course and so far it is great.

I am doing great.

 

End.

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

I put my bag on the table in living room and lay on the couch. The apartment seems empty and I guess he is still in the campus.

I rub my temple. Ah, such a hard day. I need to keep study for this semester. I stand up but my tummy growls, asking for attention.

 

Urgh, not now.

 

I went to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. Is this what we call a student’s life? There’s none of food except for the cake Gayoon gave.

I cannot eat that. It’s not mine. She gave to Dujun and it’s not good either if I eat a piece of cake this time. I think I had gastric since I always skip my meals.

 

I went to living room and laid down. Ah, why it is too hurt?

The pains are getting heavier and I do not know what to do. I try to call Dujun but,

“I do not have his number,”

Silently I cursed myself. God, what should I do?

Should I call Kikwang?

Or wait for him to back home?

 

End.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

okay, I decided to post this lates update tonight but since I have something to do, oh well. I will post it right now! kekeke..

you  , check this out! ><

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ws7D66UW4U&feature=youtu.be