Calls

My Fiance is a Prosecutor

 

Dujun’s pov

 

Dongwoon came home and he asked me either I am fine or not.

I smile widely. I’m very happy now.

“Are you okay hyung? you look creepy smiling like that,” woonie approaches me on the couch and he takes a sip on his drink.

Ah, it’s true. No one knew that Yoseob was here last hours ago. We haven’t tell anyone about he came back.

“…hyung,”

Wonnie called me but I did not reply him.

“are you okay? Gwaenchanha, Yoseobie hyung…” he seems hesitates to say’ Yoseob’s ‘name in front of me since I will miss him more. Smiling, I pat his head and say,

“Do you love Yoseob hyung?”

This kid nods his head furiously and he grabs my hands.”…hyung, I want him to be my brother-in-law. As soon as possible, if you can,” he says enthusiasm, making me smile.

 

As soon as possible? Hyung will try to make it fast,

Giggling, I mess his hair and go to my room. I take out the ring I bought yesterday and smile happily. My mind went to him.

 

Six months… I will wait until that time comes. ‘I do’ is all what I wanted to hear from him on that day. :)

 

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

I blush when I stare myself in front of the mirror in my room. Imagining me, in a white and new suit, with a new ring on my ring finger and.. and…

 

Gah!!!

What am thinking?! He just proposed me last two days and our parents did not know about this yet.

Smile.

And…my face redden out of sudden.

I blush madly.

 

“we did it,” I bite my lips and my mind keeps rewind that night. Asdgdjdlfh.

That was my, our first time doing it and for god sake, that King Kong is soo…gentle and soft. He soothed me every time it hurt. He gave me the pleasures and…

 

I feel my face burn. Okay, I need to stop this. Stop thinking about that, idiot. Stop from thinking how hot and y he was, how he touched…

Ahhh!! No. I think I need to take a cool bath now. yes, I think so. I palm my face and immediately invigorate myself.

 

*******

 

 

Henry walks in with a box in his hands. I smile and he does too. That cute boy puts his bag and books on the table and sits on the couch, next to me.

 

Henry giggles.

 

“Do you like chocolate?”

Slowly, as if my mind is processing his words, I nod. Henry grins.

“…then, can I eat this with you? I want some expensive Korean chocolate too,” this cute mochi boy stares me and he gives me the box in his hand. I took it.

 

“I think it is from your fiancé,” he says and I grin widely. Jeongmal? From that stupid?

Eagerly, I un-wrap the foil and my eyes widen as I see what is inside the box. Oh my..

It’s my favorite chocolate and it’s from…Korea. That pabo…he sent me this from there? uh, that must be cost a lot!

 

“I found this outside. The delivery man must be putting there as there’s no one home earlier.” Henry said and I just nodded. I take one and give it to happy Henry. He smiles like a happy little kid.

 

Henry thanked me and I ate one too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I sent him a text and ten minutes later, he replied.

Grin.

 

From: King Kong

To: Alien

 

You like it? I’m glad! :)

 

Instantly, I replied him.

 

To: King Kong

From: Alien

 

PABO! Stop wasting your father’s money on me!

 

 

From:King Kong

To: Alien

 

 

He will not mad. It’s for his future son-in-law after all. And it’s special for my future wife :)

 

 

I palm my burning face and inhale. I re-read the last sentence. F-future wife? Me?

Asfdghgj.

I think my face and body heat is increasing rapidly!

 

 

To:King Kong

From: Alien

 

 

I-I don’t say I want to get married with you! mehrong!

 

 

From:King Kong

To: alien

 

Do you want me to send your message? I saved it in my phone. Do you want me to re-type what you sent me honey?

 

 

Ahsgdjfdjl!!!!

 

Hon-honey?!

Kyahhhh~~~

 

 

“Yah, are you okay?”

Rushing, Henry came into my room, just to check on me as I squealed just now. He popped his head from the door and I awkwardly smiled to him. Furiously, I shook my head no.

 

I stare my phone and blush madly.

 

Stupid king kong…where did you learn to be this romantic?!

I left the message un-reply, as I do not know what to type. I stare the screen for nth times.

 

 

To: King Kong

From: Alien.

 

Idiot..I..

 

 

It was so hard to form a sentence! I do not know what to type and say so that I keep write and delete, write and delete and write..delete…

 

 

 

 

 And right then, my heart stops for a while.

I gulp.

 

 

 

Yoon Dujun’s pov

 

 

That pabo did not reply me and he made me worried. Ah…Yoon Dujun-ah!! Honey?! Haish…where did you learn to call him like that?!

Pabo Gorilla!

 

It’s passed 15 minutes already and I cannot stay calmly. I took my phone and dialed his number. I do not care. I do not care if it cost million yen though. All I need now is him, to hear his sweet voice on my ears.

 

 

 

I called him but he did not pick it up. I called him for second times and he picked up my call.

 

 

“YAH STUPID CAN’T YOU ANSWER ME EARLIER?!”

I cursed him on the line and that boy scoffed.

“MORON! DO YOU CALL ME JUST TO BLABBER AND PRACTISING YOUR CURSING ON ME?”

 

I stuttered but then I managed to yell at him back.

“D-DON’T YOU THINK- YOBOSAEYO? Yoseob-ah? Hello?”

I look on my phone and grit my teeth. I laugh sarcastically. This idiot…

Yah!! How dare he cut the line when I was speaking?! That flat rude alien… I was speaking yet he cut the line?! He…. cut THE LINE?!!

 

Dialing him back, I curse silently and wait for him to answer. Second calls…third calls…forth calls…

YAH YANG YOSEOB YOU IDIOT!!! He did not pick the calls despite one! Is he trying to play with me? is he trying to drive me insane?!

 

 

Cursing, I send him a text and when the message delivered, I switch off the phone, pulling out the battery and put the now separated phone- the model, the battery into my drawer and lock it.

Stupid…that boy is soo stupid! How that kid cans drive me to this craziness? Pabo alien. Stupid ugly meds boy!

 

Urghhh..

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'M BACK!!!

KEKEKE.....

 

 

and ah, next chapter... erm, I will put some ( a little?) drama and twist so..I hope you won't mind :)