Meow, Good Morning~

Nekos In My House?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warm... I feel... warm... 

I shifted my position on the bed, turning onto my left side. 

Something's around me... What is it.. It doesn't feel like a comforter...

I inhaled a bit.

It smells like my shampoo...

Mumbling a bit, I forced myself to open my eyes a little.

There, two inches away from my face, ...was a boy ...hugging me.

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"KYAAAAA!!!!"

The boy screamed and fell off my bed, face planting into the floor.

 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED?!?! HOW DID YOU GET INTO MY HOUSE?!?!?!" I screamed.

The boy shivered in response and looked up at me after recovering from the fall.

His hair was a curly brown-ish blonde, his eyes were bright and cheerful, and he had ears and a tail...

Ears... and a tail..? EARS AND A TAIL?!?!?!?!

 

"W-Why do you have t-those?" I stuttered, staring wide eyed at the boy.

"Hm...? Theses?" He asked as his ears moved; He flicked his tail around, causing me to freak out!

"HOW ARE YOU DOING THAT?!?!?!?" I screamed.

The boy blinked and began to crawl up to my bed. I continued to move back until he cornered me against the wall.

"Master~ We can all do this!" He said grinning at me a smile which I found in some ways creepy.

Master...? Who's that?

"Who are you calling master?" I asked, blinking in confusion.

I held my breath as he leaned in close to me, so that our faces were only a few inches apart.

"You're my Master..." He whispered huskily before giving my cheek a .

 

"YAH! WHAT WAS THAT?!?!?!" I yelled, pushing him off my bed angrily.

He fell backwards onto the floor again.

"Ow! Why are you pushing me away Master?!?" He whinned as he rubbed the back of his head.

"I-I'm not your master! Get that straight!" I yelled.

 

"Chanyeol! Why is Master yelling?" A foriegn voice called from outside my bedroom door.

My door opened, and a bubbly, brown haired boy hopped over and sat next to the curly haired boy on the floor.

He also... had ears and a tail.

 

"W-What are you?!?!" I asked.

The brown haired boy crawled over to where my feet were hanging off my bed, looking up to me with excited eyes.

"Master!" He excalimed, grabbing onto my left hand, "I love you Master!" He proclaimed, kissing the back of it.

"I'M NOT YOUR MASTER!" I said as I shoved his head away and wiped my hand off. 

Eww he probably has germs!

"Master, you're so beautiful!" He said as he stared at me a sighed.

 

"IS SHE AWAKE?!?!?!?! IS MASTER AWAKE?!?!?" A loud, excited voice yelled as four other boys ran into the room.

"MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!" The youngest looking one said before he lunged and tackled me onto my bed in a hug.

"G-Get off me!" I said, blushing because of how close we were.

"But Master needs to pet me like she did last night! Please! Sehunnie want Master!" He pouted as he took one of my hands and began his hair with my fingers. And he began... purring?!?!

This is just too weird for me!

 

I threw him off of me onto the floor and sat up.

He looked up at me, shock all over his face.

"...Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He began to cry and pulled out a baby blue blanket drenched it in his tears.

My eyes widened.

 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to... Wait... I STILL DON'T KNOW WHO THE HECK YOU ARE AND WHY YOU'RE IN MY HOUS-"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter