A New Obsession

Nekos In My House?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hell." I answered plainly.

Baekhyun tilted his head in confusion, but nodded. "Oh... okay.. I was just asking because some girls were asking me if I was in high school." 

I tilted my head and looked at all of the nekos in front of me. They did look like high school students, very youthful.

 

"Poor Mina! She has to go to high school by herself!" Sehun exclaimed, wiping his eyes with one had as he held onto Suho with the other.

"A-Are you crying?!? Dont cry please! You're drawing attention to us!" I squeaked as I ran over to him and cupped his face in my hands.

Kai and Baekhyun whispered to one another as they watched me  try and calm Sehun down.

"Trying to get Master's attention by crying and acting helpless? That's low~" Kai hissed.

Baekhyun nodded in agreement. "She better wise up before he pounces on her when she doesn't expect it." He chuckled.

 

"Are you okay Sehun-ah?" I asked, his hair lightly as I observed the teary boy.

He sniffled a bit and noded. "Nae... Mianhae.. I'm just so sad that you go to high school by yourself.. It sounds terrible."

He wiped his face once more before he pecked my cheek. "Gomawo~" Sehun said, winking at me as he bite his lower lip.

My eyes widened. How can someone as cute as him look so... seductive...?  

I shook my head quickly. It's probably just my imagination~ There's no way Sehun could be like that.

 

Suddenly, I was pulled away from the tear stained kitten into the embrace of somene with very long arms.

"If you need me to come with you to this... high school... I shall go." Chanyeol whispered in my ear, his voice deep and husky.

My body shivered. Everytime I heard his voice I felt helpless.

I was not use associating with people with that type of voice, or who were as bold as he was.

I looked up and pushed him back a bit. "Too close Yeol! Too cloes!" I said.

He stared at me with knitted eyebrows, but pulled back and let go, all except my wrist.

"Mina... I'm serious. If you need me to go, I will go." He replied.

 

Why he was being like that, I had no idea, but I nodded and smiled at him.

"I'll remember that, thank-you. But there really is no need for you to come, for any of you to come." 

He looked at me skeptically. "If that's what you want," He said shrugging his shoulders.

Why is he so protective? I barely even know him...

I nodded and walked out of the store towards to food court.

 

"Are you guys hungry?" I asked.

"YES!!! FOOD!!" D.O yelled, so loud that I think everyone in the mall turned and stared at us.

My arm quickly covered his mouth. He stared at me with his big dark eyes, tilting his head innocently.

"Shhhh~" I told him, putting my finger up against my mouth to signal silence to him.

He raised his eyebrows and nodded, and I could feel a smiles form up against my hand.

I removed my hand from his mouth and looked around.

 

"Sehun... D.O... Chanyeol... Suho..." I paused, "...Where's Baekhyun and Kai?" I asked.

Suho shrugged his shoulders and answered, "I though I saw them slip away somewhere Master~"

"Don't call me that."

"I will not. You are my master~ That is what I will call you~" He answered, smiling brightly, "Being in a human body feels very odd, you need to help us adapt~"

He's probably the smartest one in the group, very considerate and wise. The others are just... annoying..

"Well I can't if two of you are missing!" 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter