Hired

Nekos In My House?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Feel free to play at your luxury~

 

 

I grabbed my bag and phone, jumped into my shoes, and ran down the street as fast as I could.

Dodging all the people, pets, and children strolling on the sidewalk.

Racing down the streets, my feet sped past the traffic jams and street vendors like my life depended on it.

Oh my gosh! I'm late! I'm late! I'M LATE! 

 

I jumped up onto the higher ledge in front of the cafe's stairs and climbed up quickly and, flipping myself over the top, ran inside.

"She's late~" Some of the the regular customers said as made my way to the back of the register.

"I'm late!" I hollered as I passed it and entered and ran to the staff room in the back.

"You're late." JiHoo said, his eyesbrows furrowed as he looked at me.

"Yeah... I know, I'm sorry oppa. I'll make it up to you." I said as I threw my hair into a ponytail and put on my pink apron.

He chuckled and helped tie the back of it. "No need. Just try to come on time? I have a business to run here you know~" He said smiling.

I grinned and bowed my head. "Gomawo JiHoon oppa!" I answered happily. He laughed and patted my head before walking to the cash register.

 

"Hey! Look who it is!" A familiar voice called from behind you. I turned around and smiled. "YuHan oppa~ Annyeong~"

"I see you're late again. Third time this month~ " He chuckled, "I'm surprised JiHoo hyung hasn't fired you yet!"

I puffed my cheeks and punched him in the arm playfully. "Yah! Don't even talk about that! I need this job oppa!"

He laughed and pat my head. "I was just kidding, geez girl. Anyway, here, take these coffees to table number 5 and 8."

I nodded and took the tray of delectables from the master blender out to the tables of customers.

 

 

 

 

"Why is that guy touching my Master?" Suho whispered, his voice growling a bit.

"Good thing we followed her, huh?" Sehun said as he conspired with the older boy.

The six boys looked around at their current surroundings. "Hello Kitty Cafe...?" Kai asked.

They all looked up at the sign, tilting their heads at the exact same time when they looked at it.

 

"Looks cute!" Baekhyun said cheerfully, "I think I'd like to go inside!"

Chanyeol quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"What if Master doesn't want us there? What if we put her in danger?"

The shorter boy looked at him like he was crazy. He pointed to the sign.

"It says, 'Hello Kitty Cafe.' Well... I'm a kitty~ And it said 'Hello~' So that means I am welcome to go inside the cafe, right?"

Baekhyun giggled, beaming a bright smile at the taller boy. Chanyeol face-palmed himself, mumbling something about a idiot.

 

D.O stared throught the glass window, mesmerized by all the cakes, pastries, and sweet treats that laid inside this mysterious building.

Kai noticed his friends staring and looked at him. "What are you looking at D.O?" The other boy was practically drooling.

"Sweets.... So many... Sweets..." He mumbled, his eyes widened more than usual (If that was even possible).

The doe eyed kitty watched helplessly as the boy who talked to Master earlier opened a strange metal looking box attached to the inside of the wall.

Suddenly, he pulled out of the box a scrumptious looking cake! His jaw dropped.

"KAI! DID YOU SEE THAT! HE JUST PULLED THE SWEET OUT OF THAT BOX!" D.O squealed.

 

The older boy began jumping up and down as he tugged on the darker boys shirt sleeve.

"I think you've been watching that cooking channel too much... Stop it, people are looking." Kai muttered, trying to calm the D.O down.

"I MUST LEARN HOW TO MAKE SWEETS TOO!" D.O proclaimed as he stood up from their hiding place behind the shrubbery.

The other five boys eyes widened. "D.O! What are you doing?!?!" Sehun gasped, "Get back down here! They'll see you!"

"I don't care! I MUST LEARN HOW TO MAKE SWEETS!" He said.

D.O smiled at them before running up the stairs and into the store.

 

 

 

 

"Thank-you for waiting patiently, here are your Kitty Treats~" I chimed as I served a large table of customers.

They smiled at me and one of the guys handed me a 500 Won. "Thank-you so much!" I said, smiling before I left and took another tray of food out.

"Thank-you for waiting patiently, here is your Kitty Couple Coffee and Waffles~" I said as I placed their items on the table.

"Thank-you very much~ It's our 3 year anniversary, we love this place very much! It's where we first met~" The girls said to me.

My eyes softened and I gave her a friendly smile. "I wish you both many more year of happiness!"

Her boyfriend blushed and nodded, smiling as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter