Stormy Night (Pt. 1)

Nekos In My House?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sorry it's a short chapter. Don't worry, this is only part 1~ ^u^

 

 

 

BOOM BOOM! CRASH!

The sky lit up with lightning, thunder sounding through the air soon after. Wind was thrashing everything around as the rain poured continuously.

"AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" Screamed a voice. My door was thrown open and a body flung itself onto my lap.

"What the? Sehun?" I asked as I looked down at the kitten.  His ears twitched at the sound of his name before he looked up at me.

His eyes were flooded with tears. "Sehun-ah~ What's wrong?" I asked. I grabbed a tissue and wiped his face as he continued to sniffle.

"S-So noisy!" He cried, "Water everywhere... And the flashes in the sky. S-So noisy!" He wimpered, nuzzling his face into my hand.

 

My heart softened. "Aw Sehunnie," I whispered, "How about we have a family night, hm?" I asked.

The kittens ears perked up. "So... Does that mean Master will give cuddles to Sehunnie?" He asked.

I nodded. "Of course~" I said smiling, "We can watch a movie and eat food~"

Sehun grinned and wiped his face quickly. "Im gonna go tell hyungs!" He cheered as he ran out of my room.

 

I chuckled lightly and folded the remainder of my clothing, putting them away before I made my way downstairs.

There I found the kittens all huddled on the living room couch, hiding under a large velvet blanket.

"S-Sehun! Did the monsters get you?" D.O's voice squeaked from under the thick cloth.

"Ani hyung! Master said we can eat food and watch movies till it stops~" The youngest cheered.

"I bet the monsters brainwashed you so that they can uses you to get to us!!!" Chanyeol yelled as he pointed his accusing finger out of the blanket.

 

Sehun whinned and fussed around, desperate to show his hyungs that he was real.

"ANI! I'm real hyung! I'm real!!! It's me! Sehunnie!" He said as he pushes the other hiding kittens around.

I laughed at his cuteness and walked over. "Yah~ There are no mosters~" I said amusingly.

Five eyes peeked out from under the blanket. "J-Jinjia?" Baekhyun said, pouting his lips.

I nodded. The five sighed in relief and came out one by one from underneath.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter