In The Mall

Nekos In My House?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"STOP ME!" I yelled, shoving Sehun's face away from me.

We were in the mall currently so I received many jugdmental glances from passing strangers.

I smiled at them, then turned back to Sehun.

 

"But why Master?" The puffy haired boy asked, pouting sadly.

"It's not appropriate to do in public." I answered.

"But I would do it all the time to my other masters.." He mumbled.

"Well, you weren't half human with them now were you." I snapped.

 

"Yah! Stand up straight! People are looking." I whispered loudly.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun had taking the initiative of continuing to walk on their hands and knees.

I sent them a glare and they immediately stood to thier feet.

Gosh this is annoying... This is why I hate cats.

 

"Master, are we going to buy somthing?" D.O said, blinking adorably as he tilted his head.

"Um.. Yeah.. You guys are humans now right? Like, for good?" I asked.

"Well, we can transform back when we please." Suho answered.

"So... I have to buy human guy stuff, and cat stuff..." I mumbled and sighed.

There goes my college savings...

 

"Don't worry Master~ Yeol will help you with everything!" Chanyeol beamed as he hugged my from behind.

I squirmed in his arms, prying him off of my person.

"Hey, we don't do that, arasso? No hugging, it's awkward." I told him as I stopped infront of a clothing store.

 

"Alright guys, now, this is a human clothes store. You have to behave yourselves and listen to everything I say, okay?"

"Okay Master!" They answered in unison.

"Don't call me that, people are looking at us weird, just call me Mina."

"Okay, I like Mina better anyway~" Baekhyun answered in a soft voice, smilng brightly.

 

I rolled my eyes and walked inside the store with the six Neko's following me.

"Who are they?" Asked a employee to her co-worker.

"Models? Movie stars? They're probably ulzzang, look at those one's skin!" The other girl whispered excitedly, pointing at Baekhyun and Kai.

Baekhyun looked at them with a confused facial expression.

These girls are so noisy. What are they talking about? Stupid loud people... 

Kai sent a glare at them, making them flee.

 

"Mina~ What are they talking about...?" He asked.

"Mina~ah why do they keep staring at us... it's scary.." D.O said, his cheeks puffing out.

"Don't mind them, ara?" I said, patting his head reassuringly.

The boy smiled and nodded. 

""If you say so~"

 

"Mast- I mean, MINA!!!! Can we buy this?" Called Chanyeol.

I turned around quickly to see the curly haired boy waving a hot pink br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter