More Shopping

Nekos In My House?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the purchase of the perfect tree, everyone decided that the best logical thing to shop for was presents.

 

"Are you sure you guys want to go by yourselves? You could get lost! Or someone could kidnap you!" I asked.

They were always a bit crazy, so letting them go by themselves was a huge step for me. But the kittens nodded their head and grinned.

"Of course we'll be fine!" Suho said, giving me his signature smile of reassurance.

 

I bit my lower lip, still thinking about whether or not I should let them go when I recieved a hug from behind me.

"Don't worry about us~ We just want to go get presents secretly so they can be suprises!" Sehun said, grinning as he hugged me tighter.

I squiremed a bit in his arms before someone pulled him off of me. My eyes looked back to see Chanyeol pulling the maknae away from me.

"Hey~ Only I can back hug Master!" Chanyeol said, sneering a bit at the youngest, who only stuck his tongue out at the taller male.

"Leave me alone giant!" Sehun yelled, wriggling in Chanyeol's grip.

 

Baekhyun interrupted their small feud with a loud cough, gaining the attention of our group.

"Well. That settles it then, let's go get presents, yes?" He asked, looking over at me for approval.

I blinked and though about it for a minute before nodded my head.

"Okay, IF and ONLY IF you all promise to stay out of trouble. Remember, you're not kittens. Hide your ears and tails, don't go chasing around flying things, don't scream when you see dogs, and don't pull apart things made of string, alright?" I asked them, raising an eyebrow.

The six of them nodded their heads and grinned, answering in unison. "WE PROMISE!!!"

 

I smiled gave them a thumbs up. "Alright, you all have money right?"

"Neh~ We got paid a few days ago from the cafe!" Kyungsoo beamed happily.

"Okay then, I'll see you guys at home~" I told them.

The kittens smiled before turning around and scurring off in different directions.

That left me with one last question. What should I get them for Christmas?

 

 

I walked around downtown. Everything was so beautiful.

Light were hung on every tree and store front, and it was snow was falling softly, covering everything in a light blanket of pure white.

Families were walking together as the children ran up to the store windows, pointing at the toys that they wanted.

Street vendors were selling amazing smelling dukbokki and odeng that was making my mouth water.

"What should I get them...?" I asked myself, pulling my jacket closer to my body and covering my mouth and nose with my scarf.

My eyes wandered from store to store, looking for something that would interest the kittens. That brought up another issue.

Should I get them human presents or kitten presents?

"Ugh..." I grumbled. Having neko's as roomates was too complicated.

 

I walked into a super store and looked around at all their products. Perhapes they would like something from inside here.

Then my eyes caught something that made me squeal in delight. "OH MY GOSH HE'LL LOVE THIS!!!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter