Betta Fish

Nekos In My House?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mina... Mina..."

Something poked me in the cheek. I groaned quietly and rolled onto my side, avoiding another poke. 

"Ani... Five more minutes..." My bed was soft, my blankets were warm, and my head was still in dreamland.

"But Mina... I'm hungry..." Said the voice.

I turned my head a bit and hesitantly opened my eyes. A few seconds after they ajusted to the darkness I saw the outline of D.O's face.

"D.O..." I mumbled. His cat eyes flickerd in the dark as I called his name.

"Master~" He chimed, smiling at me. Taking my hand into his, he nuzzled his face against it. "Good Morning." He whispered.

 

I looked around my room, but there were no other nekos.

"Where is everyone else?" I asked, shifting so I could sit up in bed.

His cat ears twitched as he smiled. "They're downstairs, I'm sure they're fine~"

Suddenly, a loud crash, followed by a thud, and a screeching, "EEEEEIK!"

 

I jumped out of bed, throwing my sheets off and almost knocking over D.O as I ran downstairs.

Getting to the bottom of the flight of steps I scaned the room quickly.

 

Sehun. Crying and drenched in water.

Suho. Trying to dry and comfort him.

Water. All over the floor.

Glass. Shattered everywhere.

Baekhyun and Kai. Looking suspicious.

Chanyeol. Has a tail coming out of his mouth.

 

 

 

 

..wait...

 

 

 

 

 

"...CHANYEOL!"

"Hmph?" He responded, eyesmiling at me with his happy dark brown orbs.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?" I screamed as I manuvered my way around the glass shards to the kitchen.

I grabbed a clear glass jar and filled it with water before walking over to him.

"Spit her out." I said, glaring at him seroiusly.

He pouted, the tail still flopping around in between his lips.

"NOW." I commanded. Hesitantly, he spat the Betta fish and some backwash water into the bowl.

I shivered a bit because of how gross it looked, but quickly shook it off and placed the fish bowl on the coffee table.

 

"But Mina!" He whinned as he followed close behind me, "Fishies taste so good~ And Yeolie was hungry!"

I turned around and smacked the top of his head. "You idiot! You are not allowed to eat her! She's my pet!"

His eye began to water. "B-But... aren't I your pet too..?" He sniffled.

"MINA!!! CHANYEOL SPLASHED ME WITH WATER WHEN HE BROKE THE FISHIE TANK!" Sehun cried hystarically.

"It's okay Sehunnie, Suho's here to make it all better~" The oldest said, wiping Sehun's tears with his hands comfortingly.

"Well right now you've caused a lot of trouble. Bad Yeolie," I turned away from the crying Sehun to face Chanyeol, "Now go apologize to Sehun."

 

He puffied haired cat boy hung his head low and slowly made his way over to Sehun.

"Mianhae Sehunnie..." He whispered sadly. Sehun puffed his cheeks.

"Sehunnie still mad..." The younger boy sniffled as Suho dried off his ears with a towel.

Chanyeol looked at him with pleading eyes, "Please Sehun... I'll make it up to you, I promise!"

The drenched boy's ears perked up a bit. "Hm.. Lemme think of something and I'll get back to you on that." He grinned.

I laughed a bit.  He thinks just like me~ Smart kid.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter