Thankful ~EPILOGUEish~

Nekos In My House?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Seven Months Later~

"It's my turn to walk Mina to school~" Chanyeol grinned giddily as he grabbed my backpack from Sehun and slung it around his shoulder.
The younger boy hissed and glared at the older, who seemed unaffected and in his own world.

"Mina! You almost forgot your lunch!" D.O shouted as he dashed through the hallway to me, a lunch box in his hand.
I took it from him and smiled. "Thank-you. I almost forgot about it."
D.O grinned and nodded his head, "No problem. I'm walking with Sehun there. Now get to school~" He hurried me.
"All right, I'm going! Make sure you guys aren't late for work! You know how much JiHoo hates it when you guys are late!" I hollered,
"And where's Kai, Suho, and Baekhyun?"

"We're here!" Kai interrupted as he slid down the stairway rail speedily.
As he reached the bottom he hopped off and landed on his feet in front of the rest of us.
"I told you not to do that Jongin! It's dangerous!" I scolded him, frowning deeply.
Unfortunately, he answered with a wide grin. "But I'm a cat Mina~ I always land on my feet!" He reminded me.
I rolled my eyes and sighed. He's not going to learn until he falls on his head.

"Suho already left for the day-care center!" Baekhyun explained as he walked down the stairs briskly.
"I have a photo shoot for MCM in 2 hours so I'll be heading out later." Baekhyun continued.
I nodded my head and slipped my shoes on. "Do you want anything?" He asked.
"Baekhyun, I told you to stop bringing me stuff from all these brands! I don't need anything Baek, so just get things for yourself, okay?" I sighed.
But he only shook his head. "No~ I love giving everyone gifts!" he pouted as he turned around to Sehun, "Sehunnie! What would you like?"
"A backpack!" Sehun shouted with an adorable smile. "A backpack for everyone then!" Baekhyun cheered as he took out his phone to write down a reminder.

"Okay! Lets go Mina!" Chanyeol said, grinning as he took my hand and opened the front door for me.
I thanked him and walked out behind him, waving to the rest of the boys from outside the door.
"Have a nice day Mina!" Sehun called out as they all waved back at me.
"You guys have a nice day too!" I hollered back, smiling before Chanyeol and I walked away from the house and down the sidewalk.

His hand in mine felt so perfect. With that lovely thought I squeezed his hand lightly, looking up at him.
I giggled when he looked down at me and gave me his absolutely stunning smile back.

He then leaned down towards my ear, brushing my hair to the side, and whispered, "I love you. You know that, right?"
I smirked and shook my head. "Nope~ I think I forgot... Who loves me again?" I snickered.
He scrunched his nose and stuck his tongue out at me before leaning towards my face, pecking my nose lightly.
"I, Chanyeol, you handsome boyfriend and adorable kitten, love you, Mina, my beautiful girlfriend and owner~"
His words made my face feel hot and blush. Quickly I looked away from him to hide my embarrassed face.
But his hand held my chin and forced my head back to face him. He chuckled deeply and planted a sweet kiss on my lips before resting his forehead against mine.
"You are mine, and I am yours~" He whispered grinning, and I grinned back.
 

 

___________

 

Things had changed a lot around the house since Christmas. 
The Neko's had gotten even more clingy. I didn't even think that was possible!
New Years was hectic since apparently, all the boys were afraid of fireworks.
So my New Years ended up being spending time with six small kittens rather than boys. 
Kittens who decided to hide themselves under, like, a hundred blankets. We had a lovely time, however, watching dramas on TV like we always did.
It seemed to be a family activity for us.

D.O had been promoted to head pastry chef at the Hello Kitty Cafe.
Although he was completely thrilled to be promoted, he was rather unhappy about the fact that now,
because he was not just a waiter, he would not be allowed to be in his neko (human with ears and tail) form when cooking.
Obviously for hygienic reasons.

And after a few months, JiHoo asked him to become head of a new chain of the cafe that was going to be opening.
Little D.O was absolutely delighted at the idea. And when the new cafe opened, he became both the owner and also the chef.
Nothing that came out of his cafe was mediocre. Everything his hands created was exceptionally mouth watering and incredible.
And the cafe is currently ranked as in the top 10 independent cafes in Seoul, at number 4!

Sehun still worked at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter