Christmas Morning

Nekos In My House?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wake up... Pssst... Wake up Mina~"
Something fuzzy nuzzles against my cheek. I hummed lightly, peaking my eyes open to be greeted by a pair of large brown eyes.
It was a grinning D.O. The neko boy end up laying on my tummy somehow, tail flicking and ears twitching excitedly.
He nuzzles his cheek into mine before pawing his hands on my face lightly. 
"Master~ It's Christmas morning! Everyone's waiting for you at the tree!" He whispered softly.

My eyes shot open. "Oh gosh, I'm sorry! I didn't realize-"
"It's okay Mina~" D.O giggled softly, "We don't mind waiting for you. You're beauty sleep is very important!"
I felt my face heat up a bit as I rubbed my eyes to wake up. D.O moved off of me and stood beside me as I sat up where I was laying.
Soon I realized that I had fallen asleep on the couch, probably during the film we watched last night.

The warm smell of freshly baked pastries and savory meat entered my lungs. I smacked my lips in anticipation.
"I already set the breakfast table! Once we are done opening presents we can go eat Master~" D.O said proudly, puffing his chest out a little. 
I giggled at his cute gesture.
"Ah, I can't wait~ My tummy is starving!" I laughed as I scratched the back of my head and stood from the blanket and pillow covered couch.

D.O chuckled before taking my hand and leading me through the living room to the foyer where the tree was located.
"Good morning Mina," called a deep voice from behind the tree. Chanyeol was currently nibbling on a gingerbread cookie with a small santa hat on his head.
Sehun, who was currently sitting on the floor beside the taller boy, was tugging at Chanyeol's pant with a pouting face.
"I wanted to be Sandy Clause! I don't wanna be a elf~" He whined cutely.

"Oh hush up Sehun, I'm older than you so I get to wear the Sandy Clause hat!" Chanyeol yapped, sticking his tongue out at the younger.
Sehun began whining even louder and rolled around on the floor in a tantrum. You scowled a little. His behavior was unacceptable.
"Sehun if you don't stop I'm sending you up into your room, do you understand young man?" You scolded him.
Sehun immediately stopped crying and sniffled, wiping his nose is on the sleeve of his sweater before nodding his head.

I sighed before walking past the others to sit beside him.
My fingers ended up through his light orange and brown locks, scratching them lightly as I hugged him.
"For the record," I whispered in his ear, "I think you make the cutest elf ever."
He looked back at me with wide eyes, as if wondering whether I was telling him the truth.

I nodded my head. "Honestly~" I reassured him. 
The boy then beamed a huge smile before wrapping his long, slender arms around my shoulders and nestling his head in my neck.
I his back lightly before noticing Kai, staring at us with stranger glances. Blinking a few times, I stared at him in return.
"...What?" I asked, cocking my head to the side as I continued to run my fingers through Sehun's hair.

"Nothing. Nothing at all." Kai grumbled, grabbing his large purple blanket and throwing it over his head.
The cat boy completely covered himself with the sheet before curling into a ball and sulking on the couch corner.
Hmm... He's jealous isn't he? I thought, giggling lightly to myself before patting Sehun's head to tell him to sit up.
The youngest looked at me before nodding his head and pecking my nose, gurgling cutely before skipping away to help Suho light a few candles.

I smiled and walked quietly over to the couch where the ball of fur was hiding, his tail that was sticking out of the blankets lifelessly still.
"Kai, are you jealous?" I asked teasingly. I heard a small squeak come from under the blanket. The kitten shook his head quickly under the sheet.
I raised an eyebrow and began petting him through the blanket. "Hm, are you sure?" I chuckled lightly, "You know you don't have to be, right?"
The neko boy began to purr quietly through the thick purple cloth. "S-Sorry..." He mumbled, finally warming up to me and cuddling against my hand.
I giggled and took the blanket off his head before poked his cheek. He smiled at my and hugged my hand. "Merry Christmas Mina~" He said cheerfully.

Suddenly, Baekhyun's puffy hair appeared before my eyes, blocking Kai.
"Master~ Is it time to open pwesents?" Baehkyun asked excitedly. The boy bounced up and down the couch, making Kai screech as he fell off onto the floor.
"OUCH! BAEKHYUN!!!!" Kai growled, shooting death glares at the older boy who was still grinning at you.
"Yes Baek, it's time to open presents now~ But first make sure to apologize to Kai." I told his smiling face.
Baekhyun rolled his eyes before looking down at Kai and muttering a, "I'm sorry Kai."

"I WANT MINA TO OPEN MY GIFT FIRST!" Suho hollered as he and Sehun ran over to the couch to join us.
He was about to hand me a gift before an intervention took place by none other than D.O.
"NO! MINE FIRST!" The large eyed neko yelled back, shoving a box into my hands. I blinked, trying to process what was happening.

"Hey, how about we all put everyone's gifts in groups, so that person can open them up all at once?" I suggested.
The boys looked at my, then at each other before nodding their heads in agreement. "Okay!" They all said in unison.

 

After a few minutes, we had managed to organize all the gifts for each person. My pile was on the maple coffee table in front of the couch.
Sehun said he wanted to be right in front of the tree because he loved being around the ornaments.
Kai wanted to stay warm and decided to locate himself beside the fire. D.O was on the other sofa so he could lounge about as he pleased. 
Chanyeol wanted to be next ot the window to see his gifts better. A red blanket was laid down by Baekhyun to create his own soft, personal space.
And Suho was at the ottoman, stating that it was the place to open gifts because the trash basket was conveniently located near it.

"Okay, let's open all the presents now~" I said happily. Just watching their eyes sparkle made my heart flutter warmly.
They were so cute and so important to me, I don't know what I would do without them.
As I heard gift wrap being torn apart and flung away, I began to wonder how I lasted the past Christmases with no one around me.
My face frowned a little just thinking about it. I was so lonely... so isolated...
But now, I have this six wonderful guys in my life. Thank-you God for bringing them into my life. I prayed under my breath, tears forming in my eyes.
I wiped the tears away quickly and smiled brightly at the boys as they each opened the gift I had given them.

"MINA!!! I LUUUUURRRBB DAH TEDDY!!!!! GOMAWO!!!" Sehun squealed as he jumped up from the floor and tackled me in an enoumous hug.
"WAAAAH!" I squeaked as his hug forced me onto my back. The boy purred and my cheek as he huggled (hug/snuggled) me.
"It's the best gift I've ever received!!!" Sehun said sobbingly as he squeezed me harder.
I smiled and rubbed his back. "Ah, really? I'm happy then~ I got it in the same color as your blankie," I pointed out.
Sehun pulled back a bit and nodded his head. "Neh! I love it! Thank you!" He said happily.

"Master! Do I look good in these?" Chanyeol's deep voice boomed through the room.
I looked over Sehun's shoulder to see the tall boy trying on the red glasses I had bought him.
And honestly, they looked really... REALLY good on him. I gulped lightly and bit my lower lip and nodded my head silently, smiling a little at him.
Chanyeol grinned before running to the bathroom to see himself in the mirror. "Oooh! I do look good!" He chuckled, "Gomawo Mina!"

"Thank-you for the race car Sehun~" D.O said, laughing as he opened the gift the youngest had given him.
"You're welcome hyung! Thank you for the apron~ I'll be sure to help you cook more now!" Sehun replied with a grin.
Kai opened a blue gift wrapped box and pulled out a brown bunny stuffed animal from inside. He blinked and stared at it.
"Gomawo Chanyeol hyung, but what made you decided on this bunny? Are bunnies white?" Kai asked, tilting his head as he hugged the stuffed animal.
Chanyeol nodded his head and grinned cheekily, "Cuz you have dark fur and dark skin!" The younger's face flushed lightly. "No I don't!!!" Kai huffed angrily.

"Woah! This watch looks so shiny! And clean cut too!" Suho exclaimed as he examined the accessory, "I'm afraid to touch it..."
The boy continued to stare at it as it laid before him on the leather ottoman. I snickered quietly as watched the neko contemplate whether he should try it on or not.
"Yes... No... Yes... No... But she gave it to you, so you should wear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter