Pretty Faced Idiot

Nekos In My House?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"MASTERMASTERMASTER!!!" Screamed Sehun. The brown haired kitten jumped up and down on my bed, shaking my body.

I opened my eyes slightly and peeked at him, groaning, "Whaaaaaat? I'm so tired... And didn't I tell you not to come into my room?"

"Can you play with me today please?" He asked, cute kitten eyes activated.

I sighed. "Maybe... I have homework to do, and a huge project due on Monday."

Sehun pouted his lips and puffed his cute cheeks out at me. "Master is too busy for me...?"

 

I blinked and stared at him. Gosh, why is he so cute? Ughhhh...

"I'll see if I can play with you when I'm done, okay?" I told him, smiling brightly.

"YAY!!!!" He cheered happily, jumping up and down on the bed in a childish manner.

"Maaaaassstteerrr~~" A deep voice called out from behind my bedroom door. I blinked and looked over at it.

"...Chanyeol?" I asked. The door opened slowly, and out from behind peeked the curly haired kitten, along with the other five feline boys.

 

"Master Mina will play with us too when she is done?" D.O asked, tilting his head to the side ever so slightly, making me squeal on the inside.

Keep your head cool Mina, gosh! I nodded, making him grin.

"See~ I told you if Sehun asked she would say yes~" Chanyeol said to the others.

Baekhyun frowned and furrowed his eyebrows. "So he is her favorite... Hmp!" I stared at him.

"What do you mean my favorite?" I asked. The light haired boy huffed and looked away.

"Whatever! It doesn't consern you." He replied angrily. What had I said to offend him?

 

"Okay..." I replied, a bit dumbfounded, "Well, I can only play with you guys when I'm done with my project-"

Ring ding dong, Ring ding dong, Riggi-ding Riggi-ding ding ding~ My cellphone rang suddenly, vibrating on my desk violently. 

Throwing the covers off, I jumped off my bed and dived for my phone. I must have looked pretty stupid to the six kittens watching me.

 

"Yoboseyo?" I asked over the phone.

"Hey Mina. It's me Zelo~ Can I come over today so we can work on our economics project?"

My eyes widened, jaw dropping agape as I stuttered while replying, "S-Sure! W-When are you coming over?"

"Hm... How about in an hour? I mean, if that's okay with you~" 

OMG, I swear I could hear him smiling through the phone!

"O-Okay!" I answered a bit to squeakily. He chuckled through the phone.

"Alright, see you in a hour Mina-ah~" Zelo chimed before hanging up quickly.

 

I held my cellphone to my heart, closing my eyes and grinning like an idiot.

"Who were you talking to Master?" Suho asked, tugging at my shirt as he and the others sat on the floor.

"My prince charming..." I sighed happily. Zelo is coming to MY house to work with ME on our project... oh my gosh~

"Who's that!?!?" Kai asked, growling a little. "Yeah~ What do you mean Master!" Chanyeol said, pouting as he rolled around in my bed sheets.

"HE'LL BE HERE IN AN HOUR!" I exclaimed as I grabbed the boys and threw them out of my room, "AND I HAVE TO LOOK SUPER CUTE!

I slammed the door on their confused faces and began rummaging through my closet.

 

I spent a good 45 minutes picking out my outfit. There was nothing cute in my closet so there was almost nothing to choose from.

What would Zelo's ideal type of girl wear? Heck! I don't know!  The prince of my dreams was coming to my house and I couldn't find the right clothes!

Finally I gave up and wore my normal school clothes, determining that the clothes I wore everyday would be good enough.

Dressed in a big grey t-shirt and black jeans, I went to my mirror and lightly put on some makeup. I usually didn't wear anything, but heck, it's Zelo coming~

When I was finally slightly okay with the way I looked, I walked out of my room and downstairs to the living room to clean up before he got here.

 

"Master~ Why did you kick us out?" Kai asked. I could tell by his tone that he was not happy.

I looked over at him and the other, who were sitting on the couch watching TV. "Mianhae, I was getting ready for my Prince." I replied.

"Psh~ Whatever." He answered, rollin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter