Stormy Night (Pt. 2)

Nekos In My House?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked out to the living room, looking around to find Baekhyun and Chanyeol huddled next to each other.

They had wrapped themselves in the heavy blanket and were currently shivering together.

"What are you two doing?" I asked, walking over to them. I sat on the couch seat next to them and tilted my head.

"It's too cold~" They both whined in unison as they fussed in the balnket. I chuckled at their answer.

"Would you like me to turn on the fireplace then? I haven't used it in a long time~" I asked.

"Yes pwease!" They both replied, grinning happily. 

 

Walking to the fire place, I smiled and the gas and used a lighter to turn on the flames.

"It's on now~" I told them, calling them over to the fire. 

The two kittens hopped over to the pillows on the ground which surrounded the fire place, situating themselve accordingly.

"Ah~" Baekhyun sighed in relief as his body warmed up.

"Gomawo Master~~~" Chaneyol sang as he rested his head on the pillows near the fire.

Their ears and tails flickered up and down in delight as they grew accoustomed to the flames.

 

I smiled as I watched the kittens enjoy the warmth of the fire.

If they're happy... Then I'm happy too. All I want is for them to be happy...

Suddenly, my thoughts were interrupted by a pair of arms snaking around my waist.

"Hello Master~" A soft voice whispered in my ear.

I jumped in surprise and squeaked a bit as I turned around.

 

"Suho! My goodness, don't scare my like that! Holy crabs!" I gasped.

His ears twitched a bit. "Mianhae Master~ What is a holy crabs? Can we eat them?" He said, tilting his head and grinning.

I wanted to facepalm myself. "No Suho, it's just an expressoin I use." I explained.

His mouth made an 'O' shape as he nodded. "Oh! Okay Master~ I understand!" He said.

I pet his head and smiled. "Good boy~" I told him. He grinned at me as he played with my hair.

 

 

 

Kai watched both Mina and Suho from a corner, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Good boy? I'm her good boy! Not Suho hyung!" He growled.

HOW DARE SHE CALL SUHO HYUNG GOOD BOY?!?!?! 

He scowled and clawed at the wall lightly. "Fine. If that's how you want to play..." He mumbled to himself.

Tears began forming in his eyes, but he wouldn't let them fall. He would not give anyone the satisfaction.

 

 

 

 

 

Suho was currently nuzzling his face into my hair, which I didn't mind at all.

He usually kepted his skinship under control, and I noted that maybe he became touchy because of the weird weather we were having.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were still rolling on the floor, basking in the heat of the fire. Stretching their limbs out everywhere.

I assumed D.O was still in the kitchen, and Sehun had fallen asleep on the couch in a rather cute manner.

 

As Suho continued to sniff my hair I turned around, only to meet Kai's gaze with my own.

His eyes looked likt they were about to burst into tears. His lower lip was juted out, and his eyes had become red.

My eyes widened, and I felt my heart clench a bit.

 

"Suho-ah~" I said, gaining the boys attention, "I need to go talk to Kai right now. Could you help D.O in the kitchen?"

"Of course Master! Anything for you~" He answered chipperly as he squeeze my one last time before leaving.

I then turned my attention to Kai, but he was nowhere to be found.

Frowning, I walked out of the living room to see if he had gone somewhere upstairs.

I noticed an open door from the corner of my eye. "Kai~?" I called, walking into it, knocking on the door as I entered.

 

Kai was there. He was sitting in the far left corner of the room, his body tucked tightly inside his hoodie.

"Kai~" I whispered, walking closer to him. He looked up at me, but suddenly turned his face away, making a huffing sound as he did so.

I bite my lower lip and sat next to him, which was responded to with him turning his body away from me.

"Kai..." I whispered, touching his shoulder lightly, "..Jongin... What's wrong?"

 

I could see his ears twitch from under his hoodie when I said his real name.

The boy mumbled something, making these strange wimpering noises as he did so.

"What? I couldn't hear that... Could you say it again please?" I asked him, tapping his shoulder.

He suddenly turned around forcefully, glaring at me. Hot tears streamed down his tanned face.

"Am I... not good... enough?" He cried in broken words. My eyes widened. I was not expecting this.

 

"What in the name of all that is good are you talking about?!?!" I questioned worrily.

"Good boy..." He wimpered. "Is Suho hyung your 'Good boy' now? Am I not as good as he is?!?!?!" He yelled at me.

His tears came down faster and faster. I grabbed his fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter