Christmas Cuddles

Nekos In My House?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Christmas was tomorrow. Everyone in the house was bursting with energy.

Kai and Sehun had been clearing snow from the front of the house to make a pathway,
and were now currently sitting on the couch near the fire with two mugs of steaming hot chocolate.

Suho had offered to go buy the last minute items from our shopping list at the grocery store
to make sure we had everything we needed for the next morning.

Kyungsoo had made his way into his favorite part of the house, aka the kitchen, and had been slaving away all day
creating an entire Christmas Eve Dinner. He also started to make perperations for the Christmas meals for the next day.

Last but not least, Baekhyun and Chanyeol offered to decorate the entire house themselves, which turned out to be a complete disaster.
Seriously, it looked like Christmas threw up on the house. A bagillion lights and were hanging from the roof and on the trees and hedges.
And little light up lawn decorations: Santas, Reindeer, Elves, Angles, and more were laying scattered about the front lawn like a spilled bag of M&Ms.

I had taken the liberty of completely destroying any fungus or dust that was in the upstairs area of the house.
All day I had spent vacuuming, scrubbing, dusting, and folding everything to absolute perfection.
Only now was I completely satisfied with my work.

I wiped my forehead from the perspiration dripping as a result of the never ending cleaning.
Closing my eyes, I took a long, deep breath, before blowing it and the rest of my tension out.
Ah~ Finally finished~ No more Christmas cleaning!

"Guys I'm done cleaning. You can come up now if you would like!" I called to the mass downstairs.
"It's okay! We're having fun down here," The cheery voice of Sehun said, "If you're done then come drink coco with us!"
I chuckled ot myself and stood to my feet, wrapping up the cord to the vacuum before answering with a, "Sure, okay~"

The vacuum made its way back to the cleaning closet, and I made my way down the stairs to the living room.
There I was greeted by a pair of eyesmiles and a warm mug of coco.
"Here you go Master~" Sehun said. He gave me a bright grin before placing the steamy beverage in my hands.
"Why thank-you Sehunnie." I replied.

I saw Kai pout his plushy lips. He then pulled out a small plate with multicolored frosting gingerbread men.
"I helped Kyungsoo make these. Would you like to try some?" He asked, tilting his head a little.
Staring at the cookies, then towards him, I mentally laughed before taking the smallest one on the plate and bitting into it.
 

He looked back at me with expectant eyes, filled with slight worry.
What if they don't taste good! Oh no! What if she spits them out?! He thought to himself.

 

It was light and buttery, and then melted in my mouth. Tasting the last remains of its flavor, I hummed and smiled in delight.
"Wow! This tastes amazing! You're an awesome baker Kai~" I told him, petting his head and scratching his ears lightly.
His eyes widened, before closing them tightly and purring at the feeling of my hands massaging his ears and head.
"Purrrrrrrr~ Thaaaaank-you Maaaaster~" He purred happily.

Sehun, who was standing beside him giggled before watching me take a sip of the drink.
"Is it tasty?" He asked me. I nodded my head and laughed. "Neh, very tasty~"
The boys eyes lit up. "Sehunnie ish happy then!" He exclaimed, nuzzling his face into the shoulder of my Christmas sweater.

I squealed on the inside. Of course, a few days weeks ago I wouldn't have even considered his actions "cute," but I guess it grew on me.
In fact... all the boys had grown on me within the past couple of days.
Of course they were still annoying and dumb sometimes, but they were always there for me, and I appreciated that fact.

"Master! I'm back!!!" Suho's voice boomed from the front door. 
I turned my attention away from the two youngest kittens and ran to help him carry in all the groceries and supplies.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter