Kitten Hitchhiker

Nekos In My House?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just to clear some confusing subjects, the guys can transform into three forms:

Full Kitten form, Neko form, which is a human with a tail and ears, and Full Human form.

I hope that clears some things up ^^

 

 

The sun peeked throught the window onto my face.

I felt something soft and furry brush my leg, so I opened my eyes slightly.

"Mmm... Huh? I rubbed my eyes and looked again. "Chanyeol! What are you doing in my bed again?"

"Sleeping~ Sleeping~" He said, curling his tail around my waist and nuzzling closer.

I rolled my eyes and yawned. "I've told you not to sleep in my bed..." I mumbled, petting his head lightly.

"But I'm lonely~" He whined, making cute eyes at me. "There are six of you, how can you get lonely?"

 

He shrugged and nuzzles more. "Aish... This guy... Wait.." I blinked, suddenly turning to look at my clock.

"SHOOT!" I yelled, jumping out of my bed and snatching some fresh clothes.

"What's wrong?!?" Chanyeol yelled in response, watching my run around.

I grabbed all my textbooks and threw them into my backpack. "I'm going to be late for school!"

"School?" He asked, standing up as he followed me around the room. Intrigued by my misfortune apparently.

"I have to shower and then go to quickly, tell the other's I'll be gone today, thanks!!!!" I said quickly before running to the bathroom and locking the door.

 

I quickly the water, scrubbed, lathered, and rinsed myself before jumping out of the shower and changing.

Running out of my room, I sipped my backpack onto my shoulder and dashed out the door, locking it before I ran out to the street.

By the time I got to school the first bell had sounded. Crap!

I ran through the quad into the school building, dashing through the crowd of moving students.

My classroom was, of course, on the farthest end of the school; making my destination farther than the average student.

But then again, I was an average student.

 

My feet slid into the room just as the second bell ran.

"Whew!" I sighed my self as I bowed my head to the teacher and walked to my seat in the back of the class.

I put my bag down gently and sat down, opening my backpack to grab my pencils and books.

"Meow~"

My body froze in place. Inside my backpack, flicking his tail around happily, was kitten Chanyeol.

Holy crap... Oh my gosh what is someone finds him inside my backpack?!?!?! I'll be expelled!!!

 

I could see the innocent happiness in his eyes. He pawed at my hand and it cutely.

Pulling a book out of the bag, I put a finger over my lips to tell him to stay quiet.

He nodded  and closed his eyes, leaning his tiny head against the the back of my bag.

I smiled a little and almost completely closed my bag, but left a small open area on the top so he could have more air.

 

The lesson was boring. No surprise there.

The only thing that was partially entertaining was watching Kim Jihoon get hit on the head every time he fell asleep.

Hey, don't judge. If you saw it you would have laughed too.

Anyway, after our math teacher left the room for our break period, I began to work on my homework.

Working and taking care of six kittens too a lot of time and energy, so getting as much school work done would be benifitial.

 

I was in the middle of solving a function when I felt something hit my eye.

"Ow!" I cried in surprise. My eye stung a bit as I closed it, holding my hand against it to ease the pain.

I heard some snickers behind me, followed by footsteps and a voice that sent shivers down my back.

"Yah, wangie~  I don't have any time tonight ot finish my physics project. You do it, your smart."

 

I knew exactly who it was. Bang Yongguk. 

He was Zelo's friend, and the leader of the group of delinquents who called themselves BAP.

He called me wangie, which was short for wangdda. I am the outcast of the class. Who determined that, I have no idea.

But this is what comes with the title, having to do the "King's" bidding.

I want to say no to him. I want to slap him in the face and give him a piece of my mind.

But I can't. I'm too weak; too small; and Zelo would never look at me again if I disobeyed his best friend.

 

I looked back at their group, who had decided to move closer to me than I would have liked them to.

Yongguk walked beside my desk, leaning down to my ear and brushing my hair behind it as he move closer to me.

"You'll do it.... Right?" He whispered next to my ear. I shuddered, closing my eyes and bitting my lower lip, I nodded my head.

"Great~ Thanks wangie~" Yongguk laughed as he pet my head before walking back to his corner of the classroom.

I sighed. Someone suddenly patted my shoulder. I looked up to meet eyes with Zelo.

He smiled at me before walking to his friends.

 

I looked down at my books quickly, hiding my grinning face.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Chanyeol in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter