Tree Shopping

Nekos In My House?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Whaaaaaaat?!?!?!" Sehun yelled.

Chanyeol and I covered our ears as the younger screamed his lungs out.

"Don't yell like that Sehun-ah! You're going to hurt your voice!" I scolded.

Sehun looked at me and scrunched his nose up, pouting. "How come Chanyeol hyung got to go with you to school, but I didn't? Huh?!?"

"I told you! He snuck into my bag that day without me knowing! I didn't bring him with me on purpose!" I insisted.

"No~ She took me because I'm her favorite out of everyone here." Chanyeol said, grinning sheepishly.

 

Sehun's eyes teared up as he began whining more. "Not fair! Not fair! Not fair! Not fair! That's totally NOT FAIR!!!!" He yelled.

"Shhhh~ Sehun! Don't cry~ That's not true~" I said, attempting to pacify the crying boy.

I shot a deadly glare at Chanyeol and smack his head, very hard.

"Ow! What was that for?!?" He complained, rubbing the top of his head.

"What do you think? You made the baby of the house cry!" I hollered, patting and rubbing Sehun's back. At this point he was wimpering and sniffling.

"Pssh~ Baby? He's like 19!" Chanyeol shot back, sneering at Sehun.

"That doesn't mean you should hit him!" I said, rolling my eyes as I took Sehun into the kitchen.

 

"Let me get you a snack, okay?" I told him.

The kitten-eared-boy nodded and smiled. "Okay~" He answered cheerily.

As I turned into the kitchen, I saw D.O hard at work, mixing something in a bowl.

"Hi D.O~" I said, smiling at him. He turned around and grinned, waving the mixing spoon at me as he did.

"Annyeong Mina-ah~" He greeted, "I'm making sugar cookies!"

I chuckled at his proud announcment and took a big whiff air. It smelled so warm and sweet, it made me salivate instantly.

"Wow! That smells amazing! When will it be done? I told Sehun I'd get him a snack." I explained.

"Oh, the ones inside the oven should be done in a few minutes. We can eat them with milk!" D.O suggested as he happily spooned out more cookie dough onto a new baking sheet.

I smiled and nodded. "Okay, I'll tell Sehun to wait a bit more~ Gomawo!" I said before walking back to Sehun.

 

When I walked back to Sehun, I saw that Suho was sitting with him already. They were working on some sort of puzzle.

"I think this piece goes there." Sehun said, putting down one of the jigsaw pieces down in the skeleton of an outline.

Suho chuckled and moved the piece. "No, I'm pretty sure it goes here." He told the younger as he removed the same piece and placed it somewhere else.

Sehun scrunched his nose. "I'm not really good at this hyung~" He said, pouting.

Suho smiled and ruffled his hair. "You're still learning Sehun-ah. You'll get good really fast once you learn how to do it~ Keep trying" He said.

Sehun smiled and nodded at the encouragement given from his older hyung.

 

"Hey Sehun~ D.O's cookies will be done in a few minutes. Can you wait till they're done for you to snack?" I asked.

The younger looked up at me and nodded his head happily. "Sure Mina~ I can wait."  He repllied, smiling.

"Alright, great!" I said, smiling back. "Annyeong Suho~" I greeted.

"Annyeong~" Suho replied as he placed another puzzle piece in the correct place. "I like this game~ It's challenging!" He declared.

I laughed and nodded. "Neh~ I like those games too."

"Really? Play with me some time, okay?" He asked, grinning. I chuckled. "Sure~"

 

"YEOL~ Let's watch a drama!" A loud voice hollered from the living room.

"No Baek! I'm too exausted to watch a drama with you~" The deep voiced male complained as he sprawled out on the couch, taking the entire sofa for himself.

"Fine. I'll watch with Kai." Baekhyun said, huffing a little before running upstairs to get Kai. "Oh! Hello Master!" Baekhyun said, smiling as he passed me to the stairs.

 

 

After a few minutes, Everyone was gathered around the television, watching a random drama that Baekhyun decided to begin.

Everyone was munching on the delicious cookies that D.O made, and boy were they delicious! Soon, the channel cut to a commercial break.

"What are they doing?" Sehun asked, pointing at the people on the screen. It was a comercial for chicken, but the sponseres were dressed up as Santa and elves.

"Oh, they're promoting their Christmas special on chicken." I explained. His eyes widened.

"Christmas is soon?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Neh~ Haven't you seen the decorations hanging around our neighborhood?"

Sehun shook his head. "I thought those were just for fun." He admitted.

 

"How come you didn't decorate your house Master?" Kai asked, tilting his head as he munched on another cookie.

"Me?" I asked, blinking, "Well... I've never really been someone to decorate, since I was the only one who lived here."

"But we live with you now, right?" Chanyeol brought up, grinning as he nuzzles his face into my shoulder.

"That's right! That means you're not going to be lonely during Christmas!" Baekhyun added. He smiled as he stood up in front of everyone.

"Okay guys, we're going to make this Christmas the most amazing Christmas for Master Mina, arasso?" He declared.

The others cheered in agreement. "YES! LET'S DO IT!" Suho hollered as he and the others stood up.

 

"Now, what do we need to do first for Christmas?" Sehun asked, tilting his head as he looked at the other guys for an answer.

They all stood there in thought for a minute before D.O asnwered,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter