Chapter Five

♥...Angels Only Love Once...♥

~ Chapter Five ~

I was woken up by the sounds of the busy cars and people from the main road below, and found myself sleeping on my stomach and my head resting upon my arm. I glanced at the clock on the dresser, OMO! It’s 8am already! I was due at the Top Idol Headquarters at 8:30am! Without thought I quickly sprung out of bed and rushed into the bathroom. The size of the bathroom was amazing but at this time I didn’t give a care and rushed to the sink to brush my teeth, like I was trying to break some sort of record. I looked into the mirror, with my toothbrush hanging out of my mouth and foam dripping down my chin, and then I saw some sort of indent on my cheek…where was it from? Well I woke up with my cheek up against my wrist…I lifted my wrist up to eye level, I was squinting at Donghae’s bracelet. Hmmm…ah! On the outer rim of the silver bracelet, there were words engraved and they read: “Your Haeppiness is My Everything”. I smirked as jealousy seeped out of me, this bracelet must be from his girlfriend or something...at that moment I felt like opening the window and throwing it out onto the street below. BUT I quickly calmed myself down, I don’t own Donghae…even if he has a girlfriend I should be happy for him at least. Oh wow~ that’s the first time I’ve felt jealousy in a long long time, I’ve got to control myself >_<. I quickly finished myself up and rushed out the door to catch a taxi.

The taxi took me directly to the front doors of the Top Idol Headquarters. The HQ was smaller than I had imagined…Top Idol is one of the leading Korean idol magazines and I was expecting a grand building. I guess they spend their profit to care for their respected employees? I stepped out of the taxi and pushed open the door into the main foyer of the HQ. I greeted the receptionist and she directed me to the main author’s office, the office wasn’t small but small for twenty individual authors cramped altogether! The receptionist called over one of the authors to introduce themselves and to show me around. The person was called Koo Soong Gi and he was in charge of reporting on Se7en. He told me that Top Idol hired only the best people and expected them to work up to a VERY high standard, in this case, every author was assigned a different singer or group. Of course Top Idol didn’t cover ALL Korean artists but they covered many of the popular idols. Though, Soong Gi tells me, at times when some artists are inactive the authors in charge of them find work extremely boring hahaha~. After hearing this I began wondering who my artist(s) would be…”Yah~ Soong Gi oppa, who will I be in charge of?” I asked, he replied unknowingly “Hmmm…the whole unit has been talking about this for weeks. We didn’t know if it was worth the gamble to assign you one of the less popular artists and hope they become known sooner or later OR to give you a rumored artist that is very likely to debut. What do you think?” Thoughtfully I replied “Well I’m very new to this business but I’m always up for a challenge. The rumored artist sounds interesting. May you tell me more about it?” “Wow~ you’re a very enthusiastic young lady! I like your attitude! Well there’s been a huge rumor going around all the big magazine producers that SM Entertainment will be debuting their biggest bet yet. SM wants to debut a 13 member male group. Crazy, I know! In my opinion I don’t think they’re going to last, so do you want to take the bet?” Wah…a thirteen member male group? Too much eye candy! I thought carefully about it…instincts tell me this thirteen member group sounds promising and worth the shot. “Soong Gi, I take you up on that bet!”