Chapter Fifteen

♥...Angels Only Love Once...♥

~ Chapter Fifteen ~

Three months had passed since that bitter sweet Valentine’s Day and our little bubble still hadn’t been burst. Neither the media nor fans had realized Kyuhyun’s “new-found” relationship. I knew the risks, being the girlfriend of an idol wasn’t going to be easy…

"Kyu! I want to drink Starbucks…can we go buy some?” I asked one night. When his schedule is free, Kyuhyun comes to visit me at Miinah Street Apartments every second night, cautiously that is. “Aigooo…I want Starbucks too, but remember last time I bought Starbucks here?! Our cover was nearly blown! I don’t know how the paparazzi did it but they managed to snap shots of me carrying Starbucks into this very apartment…and how’d they know there was TWO cups of it inside the paper bag?!” Kyuhyun recalled with a rising tone. I laughed and said “They used X-Ray goggles.” Kyuhyun looked amused by my cute remark. “Hey…I have an idea actually. An idea where we can go get Starbucks together.” I threw a confused look at Kyuhyun “But how? If I go out there with you…the paparazzi will surely get us!” Kyuhyun shook his head “Don’t worry they won’t. Here, put this on.” he said as he took off his jacket and threw it in my direction. The jacket landed on my lap and I stared back at him “So…you’re saying I’m going to disguise myself as a guy so the paparazzi won’t notice a thing, right?” Kyuhyun smiled and nodded.

"What do you think?” I asked Kyuhyun as I looked at myself in the mirror. “Good! Perfect disguise, especially with that plaid, you really got that ‘Donghae style’ going ^^.” Kyuhyun said in content. Finally I was able to go out somewhere with Kyuhyun, we hadn’t been able to for a long time since the company told us to lie low, it would be a disaster if something leaked out. “Alright ‘Donghae’, let’s go get us some Starbucks!”.

Before leaving the main doors of the apartments Kyuhyun made sure the coast was clear. He casually walks down the steps and onto the pavement and looks around carefully to make sure that no snooping paparazzi were hiding in the bushes across the road. Kyuhyun turned to me and gave me a quick signal with his hand. Trying my best to look something like a guy I ran after Kyuhyun who was nearly half way down the street. I caught up to him, struggling to catch a breath, “K…Kyuhyun…we’re not…under the eyes…of paparazzi now right?” I asked out of breath. “No no, I don’t think so. But those paparazzi are good, they could be hiding anywhere. Maybe even just around that corner…” Kyuhyun pointed. I gasped and grabbed onto Kyuhyun’s arm. Kyuhyun looked down at me and laughed “It’s alright ^^ don’t be scared. And…I think you should let go of my arm for now, you are supposed to be disguised as ‘Donghae’ and he usually doesn’t grab onto my arm like that. Well…actually he occasionally does that to Eunhyuk, but that’s a different story ^^.” Kyuhyun said in a softening tone. Awkwardly, I let go of his arm and we continued on down a few different streets. Each street became busier and busier, that made me feel a little less “stalked” because I always had the feeling that paparazzi were right behind us. I looked around cautiously, hoping Kyuhyun wouldn’t be recognized by any eager fans…”Hey where are you going, Starbucks is right here!” Kyuhyun said as he grabbed my hand and led me into the store fragrant with coffee beans.

We stood at the back of the line, trying not to bring attention to ourselves. I looked around…WAAA! All the people in the store were looking directly at us! I looked down…Kyuhyun’s hand still held mine…OMO! I quickly let go of his hand and didn’t dare to turn back. Kyuhyun looked at me and said under his breath “Sorry! But hey…what do you want?” I stared up at the drinks menu,”Um…the Peppermint Mocha thanks ^^”. Finally we arrived at the ordering counter, "Welcome to Starbucks, what can I get you Kyuhyun hyung?” said the young boy in the green apron. “Ah~ Joo Min, working overtime I see? I’ll get the Green Tea Frappe thanks and a Peppermint Mocha for Donghae here.” Kyuhyun said. "Wah? Donghae hyung, is that you?! I didn’t even recognize you there.” exclaimed Joo Min. I managed a subtle wave hoping he wouldn’t stare at me for too long…”Donghae hyung you’ve grown skinner, where did all your muscle go?! And you seem shorter today…” I gulped, how was I supposed to answer that?! Fortunately Kyuhyun replied for me “Ah…Donghae’s been uh…a little sick lately so he’s lost weight. And about his height…he’s um not…not wearing his shoe lifts today!” Kyuhyun stuttered, hoping Joo Min believed every word he said. I quickly nodded in agreement. “Oh is that so? Well let me shout you this drink, it’s on the house!”, "Really? Thanks Joo Min, Donghae will surely feel better soon!”. By now the drinks were ready and Kyuhyun picked up the brown paper bag containing our order. We quickly made our way out of the store, relieved that we hadn’t garnered too much attention to ourselves. We began walking back towards Miinah Street Apartments, suddenly someone grabbed my arm, it wasn’t Kyuhyun. “YAH OPPA!” yelled a young girl. Oh why now…a fan girl?! “Kyuhyun oppa, who is this?” the fan girl said as she rudely poked her finger at me. “Ah little girl…that’s Donghae. Can’t you recognize him?” Kyuhyun said in an assuring tone. “Aniyo…that’s not Donghae oppa! Look!” she insisted as she pulled up the sleeve of my jacket. “Where’s his silver bracelet huh?! He wears it everywhere, where is it now?!” the young girl said raging in anger. Me and Kyuhyun both looked at each other…we’ve been caught. “Hey hey now little girl. Donghae just left his bracelet back at the dorm. Please excuse us…Donghae isn’t feeling very well today and we must go home now.” Kyuhyun said politely to the fan girl. “NO! THIS IS NOT DONGHAE OPPA! WHO IS THIS?!” I looked at Kyuhyun, a look signaling him that we should leave. He nodded and he grabbed my hand. We ran through the crowds of people on the main street, eventually we lost the fan girl. Stopping outside the main doors we tried to catch our breath again. “*gasp* That…that was close…*gasp*” Kyuhyun said gasping for air. “Hahaha yep…our cover could have *gasp* could have been blown…” I managed to say.

*bzzz* *bzzz* *bzzz* *yawn* I had woken up to my cell phone vibrating, it was already 10am the next morning. I sat up and grabbed my phone that sat on the bedside table, “Incoming call: Kyuhyunnie”. I smiled and answered the call "Yobeoseyo?”, "Angel, our cover’s been blown”.