Chapter Three

♥...Angels Only Love Once...♥

~ Chapter Three ~

The plane flight lasted for eleven hours, sounds like a VERY long time but for me and Donghae time went right by! We spent so much time talking about the past, we were like two old friends. I also told Donghae about my new job at Top Idol, he seemed impressed. I asked Donghae about his job and what he was going back to Korea for, he was very vague and secretive…I knew he was hiding something but I didn’t want to bug him about it. He said he’d been accepted into some sort of university or academy or something? I really wanted to know more but I didn’t want to be nosey. Donghae said he’d be meeting up with the other members of O.V.E.R for a reunion when he settles back in Korea, I asked him if I could come but he subtly disagreed, he said they needed to do something really important, some sort of training I think he said. By that time the plane was due to land so I didn’t ask him anymore. When the plane was bought to a steady halt, I let out a huge sigh with my arms outstretched. Donghae smiled at me and I smiled back. The awkwardness between us was really gone and we’d gotten to “re-know” each other again ^^! Since there weren’t many people on the flight, by the time Donghae got up to get his bag from the overhead compartment we were the only ones left onboard. Donghae looked at his watch and a wave of worry swept across his face “Omo~ I really have to go now, I’m getting picked up by my mana- I mean friend! It was nice meeting you again, let’s keep in touch ok?!” he stuttered as he made his way down the aisle. I replied quickly with “Oh…um ok! Be safe and take care!” then I realized I hadn’t asked for his contact number yet “WAIT DONGHAE! I DON’T HAVE YOUR NUMBER!” I yelled out to him. Just before he stepped out of the plane he yelled back “DON’T WORRY! I KNOW FAITH WILL MAKE SURE WE MEET AGAIN!” as he gave another of his amazing smiles. I replied with a content wave of my hand and he disappeared out of sight. His words about faith kept ringing in my head as I smiled to myself, still comfortably in my seat, The voice of the flight attendant disrupted my thoughts “Excuse me madam, it’s time for us to clean up the aircraft, I politely ask you to make your way out through the hatch, thank you!” she said with a smile. I quickly smiled back and nodded. I stood up to get my bag from the luggage compartment, suddenly something caught my eye. There was a silver bracelet left on the seat next to me, where Donghae had sat. I figured the bracelet was his so I picked it up and I knew we really had to meet again! I had no idea where to put the bracelet, I’m usually really forgetful and I don’t want to lose the bracelet because it could be important to Donghae. I slid it onto my wrist, that was the safest place I could think of.