Chapter Twenty Nine

♥...Angels Only Love Once...♥

~Chapter Twenty Nine~

 

“Yah~ hyung, I told you that you were cool last night! Come read this article I found about yesterday’s press conference” exclaimed Kibum, waving us all over to his laptop. We all crowded around Kibum as we strained our necks to read what sj-stalkers.com had to say;

“Last night SM Entertainment held yet another press conference in relation to Cho Kyuhyun and Singing Angel’s relationship. Though, this time Lee Donghae, Kyuhyun’s fellow Super Junior member, was revealed to be part of it all. After a shocking confession, the world was faced with the fact that Kyuhyun and Singing Angel were no longer together, and the reason for their separation was simply Donghae. Singing Angel confessed that she had had feelings for Donghae right from the beginning, but she allowed herself to fall for Kyuhyun so that she could forget her painful past with the latter. Moments after, like a miracle, Donghae rushed onto the stage, alive and well. He knelt down beside Singing Angel, who was now kneeling for forgiveness, and helped her to her feet. Many hearts were moved by Singing Angel’s pledge for forgiveness, but there is no telling how fans will react. Will Singing Angel become a national, or even international, target? Or maybe, the fans will act upon sympathy and allow for forgiveness? Only time can tell. However, here at sj-stalkers.com, we would like to help you to take your stand. In the past, we admit, we have overly exaggerated some of our articles. But here and now, we apologize. Today we would like to say sorry to all those affected, including Super Junior and especially Singing Angel. Here we encourage all fans to forgive Singing Angel. She has been a big part of Super Junior’s lives and whoever and whatever Super Junior values, we must do the same. But if you aren’t willing to take our word for it, please listen to what Donghae has to say. Below is the direct transcript from last night’s press conference: ‘No, I am no longer lying unconscious in that hospital bed. I am here, here because of Singing Angel. Firstly, I would like to apologize to everyone, especially the fans, I have been wrong to keep everything away from you all. But from today onwards, everything will be unearthed in time. I am sorry for making everyone wait for me, I know how worried you all were. I understand that feeling…when my father was ill, I had that same feeling of fear…but thank you all for staying with me until this day. Though, this day would have not have existed if it wasn’t for Singing Angel and Super Junior. Less than twenty four hours ago, I was still lying in that hospital bed, unconscious and fighting for my life. But, as the clock struck 12am, I was told, I began to hear a familiar voice. It was Singing Angel. Her voice gave me the strength and determination to fight with the little energy I had left…and before I knew it, my eyes slowly opened as I was welcomed back by the person I loved the most, Singing Angel...so please, none of this is her fault…without her, I would not be here today speaking to you all. Please forgive me…’ So, fans, did this help you with your decision? Singing Angel really means a lot to Donghae, and Donghae really means a lot to us. So, why should we try to stop two people who truly love each other? It’s your call.”

“Donghae yah~ you’re really cool like this, no wonder Singing Angel is crazy for you!” teased Kangin, nudging Donghae. Donghae stuck out his tongue, like a kid, and gave the latter a gentle shove. I was watching it all from behind the two, and I stepped forward and wrapped my arms around Donghae. He turned around to face me as he pulled me closer, our faces were inches away from each other. Donghae’s nose brushed against mine, “Donghae…your Haeppiness is my everything, really…” I said softly. Donghae just smiled, before kissing my forehead. Instantly, our little moment was interrupted, “Oh and Kyu, your sister sent you a private message on your Cyworld” Kibum said, tugging at Kyuhyun’s sleeve. “Yah! How did you manage to get into my Cyworld again?! I changed my password since last time you hacked it!” Kyuhyun yelled in frustration, kicking Kibum off his laptop. “Well…you should stop using ‘starcraft’ as your password for everything, you’re too predictable!” smirked Kibum. “Maknae yah~ you’re not the only evil one around here now huh?!” chuckled Leeteuk, as everyone burst out into a wave of uncontrollable laughter.

 

New Message: Soong GiRemember, you have an article due in tomorrow Mrs. Lee Donghae! –Soong Gi ^^” Mwo?! I totally forgot…I better get onto it now…”Sungmin, where’s a pen and some paper?” I asked, while rummaging through the computer desk drawer. Sungmin quickly rushed over to help me, and in an instant he found what I needed. “Here!” he said smiling, handing me a cute pink bunny pen and a thick pad of lined paper. I held up the pen, “Min, by any chance, is this pen yours…?” I questioned. Sungmin laughed awkwardly, “Ye-yeah…a fan gave it to me” he replied. Suddenly Manager Taksama rushed into the living room, “Guys! It’s time to go to the Super Show rehearsal! It’s the first tour of your careers so let’s make sure it’s successful! We need to go early so that everything is organized in time. Oh, and Singing Angel, come with us!” offered Manager. I pointed at myself, “Me…? But it’s their rehearsal, I can’t disturb everyone like this…” I replied. “Manager hyung, she’s right. She’ll distract Donghae too much!” chirped Yesung cheekily. Instantly, Yesung earned a slap on the back of his head from Heechul, who had just exited his room. “Shut up or else I’ll make turtle soup out of Ddangkkoma!” threatened Heechul. “Come with us, Singing Angel, it’ll be fun!” continued Heechul, in a whole different tone. I smiled back at him, “But…but I’ve got an article to finish. I’ve already asked for an extension so I must get it done this time, the editors need it by tomorrow”. Manager put his hand on my shoulder, “Don’t worry, you can do your article on the Super Show rehearsal! You’ll have exclusive behind-the-scenes information, I promise!” he ensured. I bit my lip, it was a deal I couldn’t resist, “Mmm…ok! I will come on that condition!” Cheers of excitement from the other boys, who were getting ready to leave, could be heard from various rooms in the dorm. “Alright, go get Donghae then!” smiled Manager, overly relieved that I had agreed to go.

 

“Hae, hurry! The other boys are waiting for you, the van’s here” I urged as I slid down the corridor to Donghae and Eunhyuk’s room. I pushed open the door, suddenly I realized the sight that stood in front of me, “Kyaaah~! Hae, I’m sorry…I didn’t know you were changing!" I squealed, as I covered my eyes and faced the wall. Donghae was only in his tight white jeans, and his top half was indeed topless. A few seconds later, I felt warm breath down my neck, damn it…I hesitantly opened my eyes again and turned to face Donghae, his bare chest pressed against mine, and I was quickly pinned to the wall. He lent even closer towards me before whispering, “So…when Mokpo Fishy and Singing Angel come together it’s not forbidden love anymore is it?” Donghae whispered seductively. I gasped, he’s not trying to…suddenly he my ear lobe…”H-Hae…not now!” I managed to say through a semi-moan. I ducked out of his way before he could go any further. I was just about to rush out of his room when I turned back, Donghae was pouting and putting on his best aegyo. “Aww…baby…” I cooed as I rushed back towards him, before planting a kiss on his soft pink lips. With my arms wrapped around him I looked up into his eyes, “You’ll get it when you get it, ok? Just not now, they’re waiting!” I said, almost promising him what he’d wanted. He smiled and nodded, then slipped back into his black printed t-shirt. He grabbed my hand, “Come on, let’s go!”

 

“Alright, perfect opening boys! Let’s make sure we keep it the same for tonight, ok? Now, five minute break” said Manager Taksama, as his voice echoed throughout the Seoul Olympic Stadium. I sat in one the VIP seats watching the boys rehearse, they were practicing for their first concert and it was going to be held later on that night. I looked around me, thousands of seats lined the walls of the arena. To think, in less than 10 hours time, they would be filled up by anxious and excited Super Junior fans. I couldn’t help thinking, would they all accept me…? I quickly shook my head and cleared my thoughts. I looked down at the empty notebook that lay in the seat on my left, I really should start writing something…Suddenly, a bottle of water landed on my lap, I looked up to find Eunhyuk beaming down at me. I smiled, “Thanks oppa”, he patted my head and sat down in the seat next to me. “So, what do you think? Don’t we look handsome up on that stage?!” he said through a cute chuckle. “Of course, Super Junior always looks handsome! But it’s your first concert, aren’t you a little nervous?” I asked. “Well, in the past we’ve done live performances before so it’s nothing new. Though, it’s really our first full length tour. There are so many little things we must remember to do, in regards to transitions and choreography”, “Stop there! I want to get this down, it’d be good for the article. Repeat please?!” I said as I quickly pulled out a pen. Eunhyuk took a deep breath before repeating everything word for word. “Are you expecting a big crowd tonight?” I questioned again. “Yeah, of course! Actually, I read somewhere on the internet that this particular concert sold out in less than a minute! So we’re really thankful to our fans, without them this concert could not have been so successful” The fans…suddenly my hands began to shake, and my fingers loosened their grasp on the pen. It rolled off my lap and onto the floor. Eunhyuk realized what had happened and instantly bent down to pick it up. He placed it beside my notebook, and then he lifted my chin so my eyes met his. “Singing Angel…I know you’re scared, but there is really nothing to worry about. Our fans will understand. I know they have reacted negatively in the past, but I just have a feeling a miracle will help us out this time, ok? Especially after Donghae told them that you were the reason why he didn’t give up, you gave him the strength. And after what Kibum showed us on sj-stalkers.com, things sound promising don’t you think?” consoled Eunhyuk, like a brother I never had. I bit my lip and nodded hesitantly. Eunhyuk sighed and pulled me closer to his warm body, “It’ll be ok, I promise”. “LEE HYUKJAE! YOU’RE MAKING ME JEALOUS LIKE THAT!” over Eunhyuk’s shoulder I saw Donghae. He was standing there with his hands on his hips, trying to keep a straight face, but failing to force down a smile. Eunhyuk let go of me and pinched my cheek, “I’ll be returning you back to your very possessive owner now~!” he said under his breath. He got up and walked towards Donghae, “She’s all yours” he said teasingly. Donghae just laughed and shook his head in amusement. He came towards me and took my hands, pulling me up into his arms. “I’m sorry you have to sit here alone, but I see you like Eunhyuk’s company more than mine?!” he said with a smirk. I pouted and played with one of the gold buttons on his white suit jacket, “Is oppa jealous then?” I said, playing along. “So, what if I am?” he replied, brushing my hair off my face. “Then…you won’t get any of this…” I teased, before gently kissing his neck. I smirked as I heard Donghae breathe in hard, he was just about to lean in to capture my lips…but we were interrupted yet again. “Donghae, make up and wardrobe want to talk to you. You can have time alone with Singing Angel later, alright? And get a room!” Manager announced through the microphone, so everyone in range could hear. Donghae hid his face in embarrassment, “Aish~ that Manager…” he cursed under his breath. “You better head off now, they’re waiting for you. I’ll be fine here by myself, really!” I said, patting his firm chest. “I’ll miss you, baby” he whispered before kissing my cheek.

 

“SINGING ANGEL! SINGING ANGEL!” yelled Yesung from the stage. He signaled me to come closer with his outstretched arm, as the tune of One Love filled the stadium. “Yes oppa?” I said as I arrived at the foot of the stage. “DO YOU WANT TO STAY UNTIL THE END OF THE CONCERT?!” shouted Yesung, trying to overpower Eunhyuk’s rap in the background. “I-I can’t do that, I don’t have a ticket…” I replied. “WHAT DID YOU SAY?!” he yelled again, as he lent closer trying to listen harder. I looked around awkwardly, did I really have to shout at him? “I CAN’T YESUNG. I DON’T HAVE A TICKET” I repeated, raising my voice. Luckily the song reached a quieter part and we no longer had to yell at each other, “Ah~ what are you doing worrying about that for?! You’re Donghae’s wife and y-“ suddenly Heechul came out of nowhere and slapped the back of Yesung’s head, for the second time. “Yesung! Go over there, you need to sort out The Night Chicago Died act with Kyuhyun and Ryeowook, GO!” ordered Heechul. Yesung made a face at the older but did as he was told. Heechul smiled at me innocently and sat on the edge of the stage, “Don’t listen to that turtle boy, he doesn’t know what he’s talking about…but he’s right in the fact that you should stay for the concert, we’d love you to be part of it! We’ll give you one of the VVIP seats, Kyuhyun’s noona was supposed to come but something’s come up for her. And I’m sure Donghae would want you to stay too, today’s a very big day for him, for us all in fact. So, please?” begged Heechul, trying to convince me with his aegyo. “Well, since you’ve already organized a seat for me, then sure!”

 

“Excuse me…Hye In unnie? Is that you?” I asked hesitantly as I tapped her shoulder. She turned around, “Ah~ Singing Angel! It’s good to see you here, supporting Kyuhy- I mean Donghae at his first concert, right?” she said hugging me. So…Hye In doesn’t think anything of me? Even after that situation with Kyuhyun…? “Ah~ yes, I am. I’m here to support all of them actually! Mmm…is Donghae here? Someone told me he was here last” I asked. “Oh, Donghae? I think he’s in wardrobe at the moment. Just go through that door and turn right” directed Hye In. “Thank you!” I said before going in the direction she had shown me. I weaved past all the backstage crew and makeup artists, before making it to the room Donghae was in. I carefully knocked on the door before entering, “Hae? Can I come in?” instantly an arm slipped out from the slightly open door and I was forcefully pulled inside. For the second time in a day I was pinned against the wall, and before I knew it, my lips were captured by those that I knew so well. “D-Donghae…the concert starts in l-less than an hour…we can’t…” I tried to say, but everything was muffled by Donghae’s affection. In seconds his lips arrived at my neck as his hot breath settled on my skin, I knew I had to give in…suddenly I felt his hands slip under my shirt, a pleasant sensation shot through my body. “H-Hae…please…stop…” I said through a moan. Donghae swiftly pulled away, “You don’t like it…?” he asked with a pout. I caressed his smooth jaw line, “No, no, I do! But…it’s not the right time, or place either! Like I said, you’ll get it when you get it” Donghae smiled and nodded understandingly, “I’m sorry…I just want you to know how much I love you, really…” he said, lowering his head. “Hae, I already know how much you love me. But simple things like this…” I paused to place a kiss on his lips, “…speaks a million words”.

 

I arrived back at my reserved seat and smiled to myself, I can’t wait to see the boys perform their first concert! Suddenly, thousands of excited and chattering voices filled the stadium, the fans are being let in. I gasped with widened eyes and quickly pulled up my hood, and hoped with all I had that no one would recognize me. I clamped my eyes shut, but suddenly I heard voices from the row behind me…they were closing in on me, quick. Instantly, I jumped as someone tapped my shoulder, “Excuse me? There’s no one sitting here, right? I think mayb-“ I looked up and she instantly realized who I was, as she stopped right in the middle of her sentence. Her two friends, who were accompanying her, strained their necks to catch a glimpse of me. I cringed…it’s over. “I-I’m sorry…I’ll sit somewhere else…” I said in surrender. The three girls just stood there emotionless and in shock. I got up, wanting to get out of there as soon as possible, but I stopped as someone grabbed my hand from behind. “Please, unnie, please stay” I turned to find three pleading faces. “You…you don’t hate me?” I asked in a shaking voice. They all showed guilt in their eyes, as they lightly shook their heads. “You were the reason why Donghae oppa woke up, we are very thankful for what you’ve done for Donghae and Super Junior…we were wrong to think of you badly in the beginning with Kyuhyun oppa, so we are very sorry” they confessed, before bowing deeply. I quickly rushed to their sides and ushered them to stop apologizing. “No, please don’t apologize. None of it was your fault, I should have tried to understand you all, the fans, better. I promise to never make the same mistake again…” they all finally smiled for the first time, it was then that I realized how truly cute Super Junior’s fans were. “Unnie, please sit down” they said, taking my hand and leading me back to my seat. I nodded and smiled back at them, “Thank you, Super Junior is very lucky to have fans like you. They will be glad to know you’re all here to support them tonight” I said as I sat down again. Suddenly the quietest of the three held something out to me, “Unnie…to show that we are really sorry, we want you to have this…” she said shyly. She was holding a purple Donghae fan. They all stared back at me, quietly urging me to accept their gift. “Wow~! This is really something, I didn’t know things like this existed!” I exclaimed, inspecting Donghae’s handsome figure in the centre of the plastic fan. “You can buy all sorts of Super Junior merchandise like that, we bought that just outside the stadium” explained the taller girl. “Ah~ and you should also have this, everyone will have one. We must turn them on once the concert starts!” said the other, who seemed to be getting more excited by the second. “A blue light stick…? Oh yes, that’s right! Sapphire Blue is the color of Super Junior and ELF right?” I said, accepting the second gift. “Wah~ unnie! You sure know a lot about us” exclaimed the quieter fan, who had seemingly opened up a little. “Of course, I write about Super Junior for a living” I smiled. Eunhyuk was right, these fans really are understanding. I shouldn’t have doubted it… “So, can you please tell me more about Sungmin oppa? He’s my bias…” said the quiet girl, whose cheeks blushed an adorable shade of pink. “Ah! And Leeteuk oppa too!”, “Oh, and don’t forget Ryeowook oppa!”

 

Slowly the lights dimmed and the fans’ screams filled the stadium, it felt like a dream. I looked around me and all I could see was Sapphire Blue, “Unnie! Turn on your light stick!” screamed one of the three fan girls, trying to overpower the noise. “Ok!” I mouthed, as I searched for the switch, and the Sapphire light illuminated my lap. I started to wave it around, trying to imitate what everyone else was doing. Suddenly music started booming from the speakers, the names and faces of all the boys flashed across the large LED screens. Each receiving the amount of screams equivalent to the last. The screams died down again as they anticipated what was to come next…suddenly we spotted someone suspended in the air, rising out of large structure in the middle of the stage. I squinted, trying my hardest to make out which one of the thirteen it was…”YAH UNNIE! IT’S DONGHAE!” shouted the quietest girl, well, who was the quietest girl anyway. Mwo?! Is it really Hae? Instantly something was projected on the large LED screens, it really was Donghae. It was then that I decided that I was going to be a fan girl for today. I got up on my feet, like the rest of them, and screamed out whoever’s name that came to mind first. “DONGHAAAAAAAAAEEEE~!”

 

“Don't! Don! Modeun ge don sesang won ane gadhin nuh what is your mind…”by now the fans were at the of the concert, and their screams were louder than ever. We were witnessing a ‘gang fight’ between Donghae and Eunhyuk, they were throwing ‘punches’ at each other, and at one point I thought Donghae was actually going to be hit by Eunhyuk…it really did seem realistically intense. “SUPER JUNIOR!” screamed Heechul’s raspy voice, as the song drew to a close. I waved my light stick around and screamed at the top of my voice, there was indeed pain in my throat now but I didn’t want to care. The lights dimmed again as we all anticipated the next performance. Suddenly spotlights illuminated each of the members, who were miraculously scattered around the whole stadium. I jumped as I realized who was right in front of me, Donghae. My eyes widened as he almost looked angelic under the strong white light. He smiled and took my hand, and gently kissed the back of it, with One Love playing in the background. This sent a huge wave of screams from the audience as I realized that that exact moment was caught on camera and was magnified onto the LED screens. Donghae smirked and mouthed “I love you…” before running off to the next set of VVIP seats. I glanced over at the three fan girls that sat next to me, they had their hands over their mouths and giggling uncontrollably. They seemed to be having the time of their lives, though…I think I can top that. I looked down the aisle, and coincidentally, Leeteuk, Sungmin and Ryeowook were coming our way. I turned back to the three girls and waved them over, “GIRLS! COME HERE!” I shouted over the loud screams. They rushed to my side, “YESS UNNIE?!” they yelled in unison. I pointed towards Leeteuk, Sungmin and Ryeowook who had been stopped by a large row of excited fans. They beamed up at me with fantasizing eyes, I looked back up the aisle and the three boys had managed to escape the clutches of eager fans. Instantly, the three quickly spotted me and rushed over. The three fan girls, in total shock, backed away and hid behind me, tugging at my sleeves. Leeteuk leant forwards and whispered in my ear, “Having fun, Singing Angel?” I smiled and whispered back, “Of course oppa! But here…I have three of your fans, they’ve been very nice to me. One of them is a very big fan of yours, and the other two love Sungmin and Ryeowook. Could you please help me return the favour?” I asked under my breath. Leeteuk smiled back and nodded. He turned to wave Sungmin and Ryeowook over, they had been lured away by other fan girls. I stepped aside to reveal the three shaking girls, “It’s ok, they want to meet you!” I whispered reassuringly. They nodded and stepped towards the three boys that beamed back at them. Instantly their fan girl prayers were answered, they were hugged by their three most beloved idols.

 

“ELF! ARE YOU ENJOYING THE CONCERT?” Leeteuk shouted through the microphone, “YEEEEEAH!” the excited fan girls shouted in squealed in reply. “But sadly…we’ve come to the end of this wonderful night…” Eunhyuk announced with a pout. “Awww…” the fans reacted in unison. “Though, before we sing our last song, we would like to invite Singing Angel onto the stage!” said Kangin in excitement. Mwo?! How come I never knew about this?! The three fan girls started giggling again and tried to pull me up from my seat, “Unnie, come on! They’re waiting for you!” they encouraged. Suddenly Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun arrived at my side, escorted by two well built security guards. They held out their hands, “Princess, you are needed by Prince Lee Donghae” they said in playful voices. I laughed at their dorkiness and placed my hands in theirs, before waving back at the three cute fan girls that smiled back at me happily. “Yah~ oppa! What are we doing?! Was I supposed to be prepared for this?!” I said coarsely under my breath. “Singing Angel, you were prepared for this day since you first laid eyes on Donghae, just go along with it!” Eunhyuk answered. “KYU! You were behind this weren’t you?!” I said accusing Kyuhyun, who was always behind everything. “You’ll see, you’ll see” replied Kyuhyun, as his smile mutated into an evil smirk instead. Before I knew it, we had reached the foot of the stage, and the spotlight shone on us from above. Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun led me onto the stage and the fans began screaming my name, “SINGING ANGEL~!” I couldn’t help but smile, I think the fans have really forgiven me. “Lee Donghae, come here!” Heechul ordered in a commanding voice. Donghae pouted like a kid and rushed over to the older. I stepped back a little as I didn’t want to block the view for the fans below, because Heechul stood directly next to me. All the boys raised their microphones to their lips and shouted, “KNEEL!” Soon after, Heechul playfully kicked Donghae so that he fell to the floor right at my feet. This…this isn’t happening right…? No, he wouldn’t, not in front of such a crowd…but instantly, Donghae took my hands and looked into my eyes, ”Singing Angel, everyday that I was unconscious in that hospital bed I fought hard because I didn’t want to leave you, I can’t imagine my life without you. So, when I first became an idol, I promised myself that I would propose to someone special on the very stage of one of Super Junior’s concerts. And here I am…will you marry me, Singing Angel?”