Chapter Seventeen/Chapter Sixteen (Part Two)

♥...Angels Only Love Once...♥

~ Chapter Sixteen (Part Two) ~

Kyuhyun finally came out of the bathroom, he stood in front of me and smiled, then he glared at Hangeng who was sitting next to me. Signaling with his hand, Kyuhyun made Hangeng shuffle over so he could sit in his place. “Hyunnie…you didn’t have to lock yourself in the bathroom, I don’t care what you look like, I’ll still love you ^^.” I whispered into his ear. He smiled and my nose with his finger. Someone came to sit on the arm of the couch right next to me, it was Eunhyuk ^^. “Eunhyuk oppa! I missed you, why does your schedule have to be so busy?!” I complained. “Ah~ Sukira needs me, Strong Heart needs me for Teukigayo…just too busy! Don’t worry, let’s go to the amusement park next week ok?!” promised Eunhyuk. I smiled back at him, I hadn’t spent much time with Eunhyuk, and he was my oppa after all! Our chattering was interrupted by a voice, the voice of Manager Taksama, “Alright boys, and girl ^^ let’s start this house meeting.” Everyone shuffled around and found a place to sit on the ground. Manager Taksama grabbed a control from the coffee table in front of us, he pressed the red button and a projecting screen unfolded down from the ceiling. “Now as you all know…Kyuhyun and Singing Angel have been together for a long time now ^^ and they have done a good job in keeping a low profile.” began Manager Taksama. Everyone laughed and nudged Kyuhyun, “Who knows what they’ve been up to in the privacy of their rooms…” Yesung piped in cheekily. “Aish~ don’t be so graphical Yesung!” scolded Heechul. “Boys, let me carry on please!” interrupted Manager Taksama. “Yes Manager hyung…” chanted the members in unison. “Alright, where was I…? Ah~ early this morning at 8am we discovered an anonymously written article on the website ‘sj-stalkers.com’ that raises questions about our maknae having a ‘secret affair’. Let me read it to you: ‘In the late evening of 14th May an anonymous Super Junior fan (better known as an E.L.F) encountered a horrific situation that would break the hearts of all fan girls. The maknae of Super Junior, Cho Kyuhyun, was spotted coming out of Starbucks accompanied by a strange 'friend’. The unnamed fan approached them both just as they exited the store. The fan already had her suspicions so she demanded to know who Kyuhyun’s ‘friend’ was but Kyuhyun merely said it was Donghae, his fellow Super Junior member. The confused fan commented that she could not see the face of the stranger properly but she can definitely confirm that the person was not Lee Donghae. She proved this by pushing up the sleeve up of the stranger’s arm, thus revealing a bare wrist. Everyone knows that the real Lee Donghae would never take off his bracelet at any chosen time. Also the shocked fan revealed to us that the figure of the stranger seemed feminine, again proof that the person with Kyuhyun that night was not the muscularly toned Lee Donghae. This brings up many questions but we believe here at sj-stalkers.com that Cho Kyuhyun of Super Junior is having a secret affair. Calling all fan girls of Super Junior, we need you to get to the bottom of this.” Everyone was left in awe, mouths hanging open. “Now I believe you all will not underestimate the ‘power’ the fans have, there’s no way we will know when they will strike next. We need to devise a plan, quick.” ordered Manager Taksama. All the boys looked at each other, exchanging looks of bewilderment. I, however, felt scared for myself…Manager Taksama made the fans seem so…so evil >_<. I had heard stories of girlfriends of other Korean idols being stalked outside their homes…receiving threats via text and spamming of Cyworlds. I looked up into Kyuhyun’s eyes, he grabbed my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. “Don’t be scared, it’s going to be ok. We will all come up with a plan alright? I promise you you’ll be safe ^^” he said making me feel better. I smiled at him trying to forget about what the fans were capable of doing. Manager Taksama looked around at all the members then nodded, “Boys, it’s time to begin plan A.”.