Chapter Eighteen

♥...Angels Only Love Once...♥

~ Chapter Eighteen ~

Night had fallen and the blanket of sky was glittered with stars. Kyuhyun and I had found an alleyway that was directly across the road from the Starbucks on the main road, the same one where our cover was blown. “Starcraft Hero, come in Starcraft Hero” commanded Manager Taksama via the walkie talkie I was holding in my hand, I held it out to Kyuhyun. "Yes hyung, Starcraft Hero reporting in” Kyuhyun said into the device. “Is your Starcraft Princess with you?” asked Manager Taksama. “Yes, the Starcraft Princess is safe” replied Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun turned around to me and smiled, “It’s going to be ok, I’m never going to let you get hurt.” Kyuhyun said reassuring my safety, I nodded. Suddenly more voices came in via the walkie talkies as the other members tested out their communications: “White Angel and Handsome Raccoon signing in”, "Failtrum and Cooking Mama, signing in”, "Prince China and Dangerous Cinderella signing in”, "I Love Nari and Snow Bummy signing in”, "Pink Pumpkin and Gesturing Gentleman signing in”, "Jeweled Anchovy and Mokpo Fishy signing in”. "Alright sign in complete, everyone in place and ready for Plan A to begin?” asked Manager Taksama. "YES MANAGER HYUNG!” chanted all the boys through their walkie talkies.

"Dispatching couple one, two and three” commanded Manager Taksama through all the devices. Out of nowhere Leeteuk, Kangin, Yesung, Ryeowook, Shindong and Kibum appeared. Kyuhyun and I had chosen a spot where we could see everything in action and right now six boys were shouting and yelling trying to attract as much attention to themselves as they could. It was no sooner when eager fans flocked their way, creating a huge block along the busy road. I laughed “Hyun, look how popular Super Junior is ^^ everyone knows who you guys are! In less than a minute we’ve already completed step one: Create a Traffic Jam!” I said with surprise. “Of course, we’re the Kings of Korea! Now the next step should begin soon…” replied Kyuhyun. “We spot a suspect, that girl waiting outside Starbucks…with the Bonamana shirt on.” reported Siwon through the walkie talkie. “Good job Gesturing Gentleman, she must be the target. She is an obvious fan but she’s unwilling to leave her spot even if six of her idols are dancing around in front of her. Step two: Target Spot, complete. Beginning step three, dispatching Starcraft Hero, Mokpo Fishy and Jeweled Anchovy.” said the confident Manager Taksama. “I need to go now ok? Stay where you are and don’t go anywhere. I’ll leave you the walkie talkie, speak up when you see trouble alright? I’ll miss you.” instructed Kyuhyun. I nodded and smiled “I’ll miss you too.”. Donghae, who had his hood up, and Eunhyuk were coming past the alleyway and Kyuhyun stepped out casually to join them. The suspected girl standing outside Starbucks eyed the three closely as they entered the store, I could see an unpleasant smile creep across her face, I knew exactly what she wanted to do, she wanted to blow Kyuhyun’s cover once and for all. Not this time little girl…we’ve got you cornered.

Soon enough Kyuhyun, Donghae and Eunhyuk exited Starbucks with their order in a brown paper bag. The suspected fan was still standing outside, waiting for the perfect time to strike. Hwah…? What’s that? I had spotted a group of young girls coming around the corner…they were nearing the alleyway. All of them wore the same Bonamana shirt, exact replicas of the one the suspected fan was wearing. I began to panic, quickly I spoke into the walkie talkie “HALT PLAN A! A group of fan girls are nearing my alleyway…I think they know I’m here, what should I do?!” I said quickly into the device. I heard a series of gasps in reply but immediately they were interrupted by Manager Taksama’s quick thinking, “Starcraft Princess, we cannot waste anymore time. Time to begin step four, NOW!” Manager Taksama ordered. Instantly I burst out from the alleyway and began making my way towards the same Starbucks. The steps of the fan girls could be heard behind me, they were gaining. I heard one of them say “It’s her. Kyuhyun’s girlfriend.” My heart skipped a beat, they were really onto me. I began to walk faster, finally Kyuhyun began walking out onto the road and it was my time to shine. The black car that had been parked further down the road reared its engine, and it began speeding towards Kyuhyun. As planned I ran towards Kyuhyun and pushed him out of the way just in time. I heard screams and gasps coming from all around me, suddenly they became waves of applause. I looked up at Kyuhyun, "We’ve done it ^^” Kyuhyun said grinning ear to ear. Manager Taksama emerged from the black car and gave us a thumbs up, Kyuhyun stepped up onto the front bonnet of the vehicle and pulled me up next to him. The applause came to a halt and everyone’s attention was drawn to us, I could see the group of fan girls staring at us adoringly and even the suspected fan had joined the crowd. “I am Cho Kyuhyun, I am human and I’ve got every right to love someone. To my beloved fans, I am sorry. Please try to understand…you all still have a very important place in my heart.” I began to feel touched…Kyuhyun really did treasure his fans a lot, I just really hope they understand our situation and accept me as I am. “This is my girlfriend…my Singing Angel”.

"House meeting!” shouted Manager Taksama as his voice rang through Super Junior’s dorm. It was nearing midnight now and everyone was getting ready for bed. Everyone gathered around the couch in the living room. “This will be the last house meeting for today, I promise.” several yawns and sighs could be heard amidst the silence. “I would like to thank everyone for their quick action during our Plan A tonight, it deemed a great success. I have checked on ‘sj-stalkers.com’ and the anonymous writer has written a new, truthful article. She also sends her apologies to you, Kyuhyun.” said Manager Taksama. “Hey Hyun, I think you’ve just created a revolution. Idols are no longer worried about keeping their relationships a secret, your Cyworld has been spammed with thankful messages, I just went on it now.” exclaimed Kibum. Kyuhyun glared back at him “Kibum…how’d you get on my Cyworld…?" Kibum just smiled and hid behind Kangin. “Alright boys, I think you’ll all be very tired now and Singing Angel should get going.” said Manager Taksama. “Wait, Singing Angel should stay and then we could have a Pajama Party! I mean our schedule isn’t very busy tomorrow right? Just CF filming in the afternoon, oh please Manager hyung…we haven’t had a Pajama Party in a long time!” pleaded Sungmin as he pouted and switched on his aegyo face. Manager Taksama stood there, amazed by Sungmin’s level of aegyo and finally gave in “Ahhh…you’ve got my permission, go ahead ^^” smiled Manager Taksama.

The living room of Super Junior’s dorm transformed into a comfy bunker in minutes, the floor layered with mattresses and thick duvets with pillows thrown around everywhere. We all stood around the perimeter of the area, hands on hips admiring our squishy set up. “Good job children, now let’s get some sleep!” praised Leeteuk. Everyone started chatting eagerly until a small voice broke the excited environment. “Sorry guys…I think I want to sleep in my room tonight. I can’t…I just can’t do it right now.” it was Donghae. I turned around and he was staring right into my eyes, his eyes looked saddened and exhausted. Everyone’s attention was drawn to Donghae now, Eunhyuk went over and put his arm around him. “Come on Hae, let’s have some fun! You haven’t smiled in quite a while now huh?” said Eunhyuk. Donghae shook his head and dragged himself into his room. Everyone looked around at each other, exchanging worried looks and shaking their heads. I looked up at Kyuhyun who was standing next to me, he took my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. “It’s ok, Donghae…Donghae’s been like this for a while now. I think something happened at Jeju Island when we visited the spas, but no one knows what.” Kyuhyun explained. I lowered my head and was thrown into a sea of thoughts. Donghae’s been like this since the trip to Jeju Island…? That’s…that’s the time he told me he’d moved on, I was so sure he really had…