Chapter Thirty Three (FINAL)

♥...Angels Only Love Once...♥

~Chapter Thirty Three (Final)~

 

“Singing Angel, why aren’t you eating anything? Is it because you don’t like it? I can make something else for you” Ryeowook offered with concern in his voice, as he noticed I hadn’t touched a bit of my food. “Oh no, it’s fine…I just haven’t been feeling well lately, and I don’t have much of an appetite right now” I explained weakly. All the other boys had headed out to start program filming for a new show called “Explorers of the Human Body”. It was Ryeowook’s day off and he’d insisted to keep me company at the dorm. “You must be stressed, I’ll go make some honey lemon tea for you, ok?” he suggested again. “Thank you oppa…you’re right, I must be stressed. I’ve been struggling to think of what to write for my next article, and it’s due in two days…” I murmured, laying back in the dining chair. Suddenly I heard the front door unlock and a wave of voices flooded in. Super Junior was already back, but so soon? Eunhyuk came into the kitchen and sat down in the seat next to me, “Aish~ program filming was cancelled, it was too windy up in the mountains…” Eunhyuk explained. “Ah really? Here, have this. I’m not hungry” I replied, pushing my meal over to him. Eunhyuk looked back at me with concern, he placed his warm hand onto my forehead, “Are you feeling unwell? Maybe we should take you to the doctor” he said in a worried tone. “I’m just feeling tired, I’ve been having sleepless nights” I insisted. “Well you need to take care of yourself, yeah?” Eunhyuk said, patting my head. “WE’RE GOING TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK!” screamed Yesung from the living room. Eunhyuk and I turned our heads towards his excited voice, even Ryeowook rushed out of the kitchen with a pink mug in his hands. “COME ON! COME ON! Leeteuk hyung agreed to take us all!” Yesung continued, jumping around like a little kid. “But Singing Angel isn’t feeling well” Eunhyuk replied. The expression on Yesung’s face changed instantly, from a smile to a pout. I sighed, “No no, let’s go. I’m feeling fine now” I lied. I got up from my seat but Eunhyuk quickly grabbed my arm, giving me an “are you sure?” look. I nodded, “It’s ok, this feeling will pass” I insisted with a weak smile.

 

“OMO! IT’S A TURTLE CAROSEL!” Yesung shouted. Everyone looked towards where his finger pointed and all laughed hysterically. “That’s for kids, Yesung!” Shindong exclaimed. “Come on hyung, let’s ride something more thrilling!” Kyuhyun added, pumping his fist into the air. “Please hyung…please!” Yesung begged, resorting to pleading Leeteuk who was usually the peacemaker. Leeteuk sighed, “Fine…come on boys, one little ride won’t hurt” he said, finally giving in to Yesung’s constant nagging. Yesung instantly brightened up and rushed towards the ticket booth ahead of everyone else. Donghae took my hand and began leading me after everyone else, “Hae…I think I wanna sit this one out…” I said, avoiding his eyes. “Oh of course, are you feeling unwell again?” he asked understandingly. I didn’t reply him and started playing with the hem of my blouse, Donghae tilted my chin with his thumb and index finger until my eyes met his. “Yeobo, please tell me what’s wrong” he said, growing in concern by the second. I paused, but finally spoke. “Hae…I’m late…” I said softly. He looked at me with concerned eyes, but quickly diverted his gaze to my stomach. He gently placed his hand onto my abdomen and looked up at me with a smile slowly appearing on his lips. I put my hands on top of his, and nodded.

 

3 Years Later

 

“Himdeulgo uhryuhwuhdo, I do, neul naega isseulgge, I do~”

 "Mommy! I know this song!" exclaimed the small child, Chyeong Gong, trying to make himself heard over the loud music. "Of course you do, honey" I replied with an adoring smile, ruffling his soft head of black hair. "Hae Yeong baby, come to Mommy. The speakers will hurt your ears, come on!" I cooed to the little girl, my daughter, who immediately rushed to my side. "That's a good girl! You don't want to disturb appa's rehearsal do you?" I asked pinching her cheek. She clutched onto the hem of her pink dress and shook her head innocently. "Mommy, when will appa be done? I want to see Hyunnie, he promised to play games with me..." asked Chyeong Gong, playing with my hoodie string. "Yeah Mommy, I want to play with Hyuggie..." pouted Hae Yeong, tugging at my sleeve. I smiled at how she adoringly mispronounced "Hyukkie". Suddenly I looked up and saw the thirteen boys coming towards us, Donghae holding a cake with candles flickering on top and everyone else holding a finger to their lips, ushering me to stay quiet. I smiled and nodded understandingly and looked back down at the two twins. "Chyeong Gong, Hae Yeong, do you know how old you will be from today?", "Threeeeeeeeee!" they both chimed in unison, attempting to hold three fingers up to me. "Saengil chukha hamnida Chyeong Gong and Hae Yeong~!" the twins instantly spun around and saw their most favourite "ahjusshis" and most importantly, their appa. "Kyaaah~!" they both screamed and ran to hug Donghae's legs, "Appaaaaa!" this almost caused Donghae to drop the cake, but luckily Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun on either side of him pryed the two children away from his legs and into their arms. I smiled and walked towards everyone else, "Yah~ don't you two want to blow out the candles and make a wish?" I asked the twins playfully, they instantly nodded in an excited manner. All the boys laughed at their eagerness, I glanced up at Donghae who looked directly back at me. His deep brown eyes, his soft pink lips, his captivating smile...and I'd never thought someone so precious could be mine.

 

Donghae and I stood aside from the others as Ryeowook passed out slices of cake to everyone. Chyeong Gong and Hae Yeong looked like they were having the time of their lives, running up and down the aisles chasing Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun. I looked up at Donghae, and he smiled back down at me. He took my hand and led us out of sight from everyone else. Instantly he pulled me into his arms, "You're the best thing that's ever been mine, you know that...?" he whispered into my ear. I smiled and held him tighter, "Chyeong Gong and Hae Yeong are growing up fast huh? It feels like just yesterday when I saw you for the first time, in a long time, on that plane to Seoul...and already, we've been married for three years" I said, recalling our memories. "Our love has been a tough one, no doubt. But in the end we still have each other, that's all that matters..." he said, resting his chin on the top of my head. "We sound like an old couple don't we? Recalling our memories like they happened years ago, imagine us in fifty years time!" I laughed. Donghae chuckled and gazed into my eyes, "Well, we'd be old for one, but love never ages, right?", I smiled and nodded. "And even if we can't remember everything then, at least we'll remember that this..." I paused to place a kiss on his lips, "will speak a million words..." As I pulled away, I realised that his smile curved into a lustful smirk. Suddenly Donghae crashed his lips into mine, once wasn't enough for him, and he started to kiss me ally. Somehow I gave in easily this time, and let him slide his tongue inside with ease. I moaned as he travelled down to my neck..."APPAAAA! Stop kissing Mommy! Only we can kiss her!" Instantly, Donghae stopped and we both looked down at our feet. Chyeong Gong was softly punching Donghae's legs with his tiny fists, and Hae Yeong was trying to pull her appa away from me. Donghae and I just laughed, our children were simply adorable. Donghae bent down and picked up the small boy and pinched his nose, "Alright, alright! Appa won't do it again!" Donghae said to him playfully. Hae Yeong was still pulling at Donghae's jeans, I knealt down in front of her and caressed her soft cheeks with two hands. "Now now, appa will never do it again, he's been very naughty huh?" I said, playing along, as I smoothed down her pink dress again. Hae Yeong pouted and nodded, before I picked her up and followed Donghae, carrying Chyeong Gong, back to the others.


 

“Mommy! I wanna ride the pink unicorn!” Hae Yeong squealed before bounding towards the carosel. Eunhyuk rushed after her and scooped her up before she could run any further. After Super Junior had finished their pre-concert rehersal we took Chyeong Gong and Hae Yeong to the amusement park. I turned to find Chyeong Gong dragging his feet along with a bored expression on his cute little face. I tapped Donghae's shoulder and pointed towards our son, he just smiled and gave me a reassuring look. He retraced his steps and bent down to Chyeong Gong's level, "Yah~ why is my little Chyeong Gong pouting like that?" Donghae cooed, putting his finger to the child's lips. "Appa...this is boring!" he complained, putting his tiny hands on his hips. "Don't you want to go ride the carosel with your sister? Look, everyone else is lining up for it, even Hyunnie" Donghae pointed to the queue the other boys had created. Chyeong Gong's eyes instantly lit up, "Hyunnie?!" he exclaimed, echoing his father's words. Donghae nodded and gently pat the kid's bottom. Chyeong Gong instantly launched off and ran towards the carosel, colliding into Kyuhyun's legs and hugging them tightly. The older smiled down at the innocent child, he picked Chyeong Gong up and sat him in his arms. Donghae took my hand, "Let's go ride a unicorn for ourselves!" he suggested eagerly. I giggled at his child like nature but let him lead me towards to queue anyway.
 


"Princess! Look, there's a floating castle in the distance!" Donghae pointed with one hand, and gripped the pole with the other. Though, of course he was just joking. We had been on the carosel for a while now, Donghae with his blue unicorn and me riding a yellow pony. I'm sure it was a strange sight, seeing thirteen grown men accompanying two three year old kids on a carosel. Actually, the boys seemed to be having more fun than the other children on the ride. "Hae, look at that cloud. It's shaped like a fish!" I exclaimed, pointing into the blue sky above. Donghae strained his neck to see it, "And do you know what I see?" he asked, leaning closer to me. I ran my finger down the bridge of his nose and shook my head. He looked into my eyes, "I see an angel" he answered softly. I smiled and pecked him on the lips lightly, "And I see the East Sea that broke my fall". 

 

THE END

*applause applause*

A/N: *sighs* This fanfic has finally come to an end...I don't know if you all have this feeling right now or not, but I've just realised all this has only been a small figment of my imagination! Once you really get absorbed into something, you somehow end up believing it's all real, right? Anyway, I just want to thank everyone for reading this fanfic and I really appreciate all the support since this is my first ever fanfic. Though don't worry, I will be bringing another story to you all very soon (actually, it's in the process of being written already!). If you are interested, please add me as a friend and I'll keep you all posted!

Thank you all once again for reading this, hope it's keep you entertained (for a small while at least ^^)!

-HaeppyBubble