15

The 인피니트 Series - 눈물만

Sungjong’s P.O.V.

“Hyung why aren’t the thugs coming after me anymore?” I asked Woohyun hyung as we climbed the stairs to school.

 

“Well… just take it as problem settled then. Now you need to focus on your competition.” He assured me.

 

“Of course hyung. I need to save up ₩100,000,000 for the sake of my parents. Goodbye hyung!” I replied and waved to him before entering my classroom.

 

Just as I sat down in my seat, I received a text message from Myungsoo hyung. Luckily for me, the teacher wasn’t here yet so I took a quick peek.

 

From: <3 Myungsoo hyung

There’s council meeting later on in the afternoon so don’t even think of escaping cause I’m watching you. :P

 

“Bwoh!” I said to myself and spun my head around looking for him but he was nowhere to be found. Lessons were as per normal, teachers lecturing and giving out homework, students complaining about the amount of homework and chatting with friends on the latest trend or rumours circulating around. The craze going around school is still focused on the perfect couple in school, Dongwoo hyung and Chorong noona. And my mind is still fixated on Woohyun hyung and Myungsoo hyung but my heart feels so fuzzy. As soon as the school bell rang, I dragged my feet to the council room. Sigh, I thought, another long day. Just then, I heard someone calling me and I turned my head to the source.

 

End of Sungjong’s P.O.V.

Dongwoo’s P.O.V.

I was walking along the corridors after my lessons, heading towards the council room when I saw a familiar figure a distance away. “Yah! Lee Sungjong!” I called out and ran to a spot beside him.

 

“Ah hyung it’s you.” He simply replied.

 

“Why the sad face?” I questioned.

 

“Aniyo! I’m just tired from the lessons.” He responded wearily.

 

“Are you sure? Cause I just met your form teacher along the way and she told me that your grades are skyrocketing downwards.” I asked worriedly.

 

“Neh hyung. It’s all right. I’ll pick up soon.” He assured me.

 

“I don’t think so because its somewhat related to the both of them right?”

 

“Both of them?” he asked and looked at me curiously.

 

“Woohyun and Myungsoo.” I answered. He just remained silent, not answering my question.

 

“You know that you have to do well for next week’s test or else you may have to quit the competition. Or worse still, quit school after a term of bad grades.” I said worriedly.

 

“Neh.” He responded and nodded his head understandingly.

 

I then added, “Try to focus on your grades and competition first kiddo.” And I shuffled his hair.

 

“Hyung…” he whined and rearranged his hair back in place.

 

“Okay let’s go now or else we’ll be scolded for being late.”

 

End of Dongwoo’s P.O.V.

Meanwhile… in the council room, “Yah! What did you do to him this morning?” Myungsoo shouted and grabbed Woohyun by his collar, pinning him against the wall, lifting him by at least 10cm above the ground.

 

“Hey this is not the way to speak to your hyung.” He pointed out. Myungsoo lifted his fist above his head and smashed it down on Woohyun’s cheek. Blood was slowly dripping out from the healing crack that was formed on his lower lip over the weekend. Fortunately, no one was there to witness it if not there would be more rumours going around the school.

 

Myungsoo then picked him up, stared into his eyes and said angrily, “I’m your president so don’t ever try to be funny with me.”

 

“Trying to pull ranks huh?” Woohyun retorted back. Myungsoo was about to hit him once more when Chorong interrupted them.

 

“Yah! What’s this? A wrestling match?” she yelled and pulled them apart.

 

“He initiated it first.” Woohyun growled and wiped away the blood from his lips.

 

“Yah! Stop pointing fingers now. If I came in later, one of you could have lost your lives.” They remained silent and glared at each other.

 

“Yah! Think of a solution now. Dongwoo oppa just texted me saying that Sungjong’s grades are skyrocketing downwards. And if he does not do well for next week’s test, he may have to quit the competition. Or worse still, quit school after a term of bad grades.” She explained.

 

“Bwoh!” Woohyun and Myungsoo shouted with shock and surprise.