21

The 인피니트 Series - 눈물만

Sungjong’s P.O.V.

The next day soon came and my alarm clock rang loudly. “Sungjong-ah! Turn off that bloody thing!” Woohyun hyung shouted.

 

“Argh…” I yawned and slammed my fist on the noisy machine.

 

“Sungjong-ah, why are you waking up so early?” Myungsoo hyung yawned.

 

“Well we have to get going for today’s activities don’t we?” I questioned.

 

“Erm… what are we doing today?” Woohyun hyung asked, looking at me before looking at Myungsoo hyung. I turned to Myungsoo hyung, whom was staring back at me.

 

“Don’t tell me you guys didn’t plan anything…” I said slowly.

 

“Ah… there’s a mall and cinema nearby!” Myungsoo hyung replied quickly.

 

“Kaja.” Woohyun hyung told us and went to the bathroom to wash up. After washing up, we went around to wake up the rest of the council members and briefed them of today’s plans. Dongwoo hyung rented a huge car that could fit all nine of us.

 

“Hyung when did you learn to drive?” I asked.

 

“Ah… it was a few weeks ago after the inauguration ceremony.” He explained whilst parking the car near the mall.

 

“Oppas there’s a swimming pool at the hotel right?” Bomi questioned.

 

“Yes. Why?” Woohyun hyung responded.

 

“Whoo-hoo! Daebak! We can go there tomorrow!” the girls yelled and punched their fists into the air.

 

“Aish… so noisy!” Myungsoo hyung complained and covered his ears.

 

“Myungsoo-ah, don’t be like that. Come on girls, let’s go!” Chorong noona said and they dragged us into a lingerie store with them. I just waited outside for them whilst Myungsoo hyung and Woohyun hyung were the unlucky ones. They had to critic on the looks and appearances. From afar, I could see their faces turning into different shades of red and they even mouthed to me for help but I just stood there and smiled at them. Dongwoo hyung was more sporting; he wasn’t embarrassed by these kinds of things, in fact he helped Chorong noona to select her swimwear for the next day. And he has pretty good taste I should say.

 

“Okay the girls are done!” Chorong noona exclaimed, coming out together with the other girls with several bags of lingerie from the store. Myungsoo hyung’s and Woohyun hyung’s faces were red beyond description.

 

I went up to Woohyun hyung and whispered, “Hyung I thought, you’re experienced in this area.” Referring to his previous one-night stands.

 

“Y-Yah! I-I’ve c-changed o-okay.” he stuttered.

 

Dongwoo hyung then interrupted, “Are all of you hungry? Let’s go and eat.” We headed to the nearest restaurant for lunch and after that, it was the boys’ turn to shop. There’s not much for us to buy since two or three floors were dedicated to women’s wear and the guys only have a small miserable section for themselves. I told them that I was going to the washroom but sneaked off to a gift store since Woohyun hyung’s birthday was coming up. Something caught my eye and I asked the sales lady what it was. She explained that it was a pair of couple mugs whereby the faces of their partner would be imprinted onto the mugs. I decided to buy them and gave her a picture of a sleeping Woohyun hyung and me, and asked her to help imprint it for me. I took that photo at Woohyun hyung’s house when I stayed over. Ke ke ke…

 

End of Sungjong’s P.O.V.

“Why’s Sungjong taking so long?” Myungsoo questioned.

 

“I don’t know. I called his phone but he didn’t pick it up.” Dongwoo added.

 

“Hi hyungs!” Sungjong shouted, waving at them from afar.

 

“Yah! Where did you go? Did you know how worried I was?” Woohyun retorted.

 

“And what’s in that bag?” Myungsoo asked.

 

“Ah… it’s just my stuff. Kaja.” Sungjong replied, hiding the bag behind him.

 

“Let’s watch a movie shall we.” Chorong said.

 

“Neh!” we all agreed and headed for the cinema. Dongwoo and the rest of the girls decided to watch a romance movie and Sungjong wanted to watch a horror movie. So in the end, yes that’s right! He had to watch with his two noisy hyungs. So they went on their separate ways and met at the car three hours later. Sungjong came out smiling and exclaiming that it was a good movie but the other two hyungs were pale and did not say anything.

 

“I’m never going in with Sungjong again.” Woohyun said.

 

“Neh…” Myungsoo nodded in agreement.

 

“Ah… hyungs you’re finally saying something!” Sungjong pointed out.