6

The 인피니트 Series - 눈물만

Myungsoo’s P.O.V.

Sunday soon came and I woke up very early to pick up Sungjong and bring him to the mall. The chauffer was turning round the corner when I decided to call him. After two rings, a sleepy voice replied, “Yeoboseyo?”

 

“Yah! I’m coming round the corner now so prepare to come down. Or else I’m going to invite myself into your house.” I threatened.

 

“Bwoh!” he shouted over the phone.

 

“Yah!” I yelled back but he had put down the call already. Aish… this kid, my eardrums are going to break because of him. The chauffer soon pressed the brakes and the car came to a stop. I got out from the car and climbed the stairs to his house since he was nowhere to be found waiting for me.

 

I knocked on his door repeatedly until I heard a voice from inside shouting, “Coming!” and the door swung open really fast. Too fast to avoid and it hit my face.

 

“Yah!” I yelled at him whilst clutching my nose.

 

“Omo! Hyung you’re bleeding!” he cried and hurriedly dragged his first aid kit out.

 

“Ouch!” I winced at the pain as he applied the medicine on my nose.

 

“Mianhae hyung.”

 

“Pabo.” I said as I flicked his head.

 

“Hyung…”he whined.

 

“Aish… so noisy.” I complained.

 

“Haha there we go!” he exclaimed and kissed my plaster as a sign of good health. But I took things the wrong way.

 

“Y-Yah! W-Why a-are y-you k-kissing m-my n-nose?” I shouted and stuttered at the same time.

 

“Aish… what’s wrong with this hyung today?” he retorted and left the room.

 

“Yah! You ready to go now?” I yelled at him after recovering from my shock.

 

“Neh!” he answered and linked his arm with mine and we both got into the car. I told the chauffer to drive us to the nearest mall and started a conversation with Sungjong on the way there.

 

“So does Woohyun hyung continue to bother you?”

 

“Aniyo! Eunji and Bomi are suddenly so overprotective that anyone except Woohyun hyung can come close to me.”

 

“Haha that’s good to hear! It seems to be the work of Dongwoo hyung!” I guessed so.

 

“But Woohyun hyung’s my neighbour!” he complained.

 

“It’s alright you have me.” I muttered softly.

 

“Did you say something hyung?”

 

“Aniyo. Ah here we are!” I exclaimed and pointed to the building that was coming up close. We got down from the car and window-shopped around the mall until something caught Sungjong’s eye.

 

“Wow… such a cute pair of ear piercings!” he shouted and admired it greatly. It was a pair of teddy bear ear piercings.

 

All of a sudden, he dragged me to away and said sadly, “Let’s go hyung. It’s too expensive for me to afford.” I then made a mental note to myself to get them as a gift for him. We walked around and tried on many clothes until Sungjong almost fainted from fatigue. It was then we decided to head back home.

 

“Yah Lee Sungjong! You’re going to help me carry these bags to my house okay?” I ordered.

 

“Neh…” he replied tiredly. We reached my house and passed the shopping bags to the servants for them to sort things out. I then showed Sungjong around the house and we ended up in my room.

 

“Wow… hyung your house is sure big. No wait… not just big, extremely big! There’s a pool, games room and even a badminton court! And many more!” he exaggerated with his hands.

 

“Yah! Since you’re so fascinated you might as well shift in with me. There are lots of rooms to spare.” I told him and ruffled his hair.

 

“Hyung…” he whined and rearranged his hair back in place.

 

“Okay I’m going to take a bath so you can sit here but don’t touch anything. You can call for food from the servants if you’re hungry. Or read some books at the library.” I said.

 

“Neh…”he answered tiredly. I went in for a quick bath but when I got out, I saw him kneeling near my bed, sleeping in that position.