24

The 인피니트 Series - 눈물만

Myungsoo’s P.O.V.

I could not stand both of them going greasy over each other, “I had my fill.” And I took my leave and went back into the tent for the night. I lay down on my sleeping bag and stared up at the tent. I sighed heavily and went deep into thought. How do I win back Sungjong’s heart? Just then, Woohyun hyung and Sungjong came into the tent after cleaning up. I glared at Woohyun hyung the whole time as he made his way into the tent.

 

Sungjong spotted that and threatened, “Yah! If any of you even touch a strand of hair on each other’s head, you can prepare to spend the night outside in the cold with the wild animals. Is that clear?”

 

“Neh…” we sighed wearily and turned in for the night.

 

End of Myungsoo’s P.O.V.

Sungjong’s P.O.V.

The next day soon came and my alarm clock rang loudly. “Sungjong-ah! Turn off that bloody thing!” Mynugsoo hyung yelled.

 

“Argh…” I yawned and slammed my fist on the noisy machine.

 

“Sungjong-ah, why are you waking up so early?” Woohyun hyung yawned.

 

“That’s because we need to go back to the hotel. Don’t you guys want to?” I questioned with an eyebrow raised.

 

“Of course!” Myungsoo hyung shouted and got out of the tent.

 

I then turned to Woohyun hyung, “Oh yes before I forget hyung, saengil chukhahaeyo!”

 

“Gomawo Sungjong-ah. But is that it?” he asked.

 

“Aniyo! Your present is at the hotel.”

 

“Then what about here?” he said whilst pointing at his mouth.

 

“But Myungsoo hyung will scream at us.”

 

He huffed out, “I don’t care. You did it with him yesterday.” Aish… this hyung, what can I do without him? I leaned in and gave him a peck on the cheek.

 

“Bwoh! That’s it?”

 

“Of course!” I yelled before running out of the tent.

 

“Yah! Come back here you little brat!” Woohyun hyung shouted and chased me around the tent.

 

We ate breakfast and packed our bags before heading down the mountain back to the hotel. “Hey you’re back!” Dongwoo hyung and the rest greeted us.

 

“Yah! Hyung that was not funny.” I huffed and crossed my arms in front of him.

 

“But you enjoyed yourself didn’t you? You had beautiful scenery and two perfect guys sleeping next to you. What could be any better than that?” he teased.

 

“H-Hyung.” I blushed and quickly went to my room and locked the door.

 

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door. “Come in!” I yelled to the person whom was knocking.

 

“How am I going to come in if you’ve locked the door?” he pointed out. Aish… what a pabo I am.

 

“Mianhae hyung.” I apologized.

 

“So where’s my present?” he asked.

 

“Ah… it’s over here.” I said whilst fishing out a bag.

 

“Bwoh! When was this photo taken?”

 

“Haha as you can see. It was taken when you were sleeping.” I pointed out.

 

“Yah! It’s so ugly.” He pouted.

 

“But it’s a pair of couple mugs.” I told him and took out the other one to show him.

 

“Ah… that’s interesting. Gomawo Sungjong-ah. Kaja. They’re planning a party tonight since it’s the last night.” And he led the way down.

 

“Okay people! Whatever happens in Jeju, stays in Jeju. Got it?” Dongwoo hyung told us as he opened bottles of soju and cans of beer for us to drink to our hearts’ content.

 

“Cheers!” we yelled as we lifted up our drinks, bottles and cans clinging against one another. An hour later, most of us were pretty much drunk except Dongwoo hyung and Chorong noona who promised to watch over their dongsaengs.

 

“Argh… hyung I don’t feel too good.” I hiccupped and vomited on the floor as he supported me from the side, leading me to my room.

 

Within seconds, my vision went fuzzy and I out. “Yah!” was the last thing I heard.

 

A/N: Saengil Chukhahaeyo Woohyun-ssi! :D No Woojong but there's Gyujong here! :P