Visiting the Family (Shinhwa)

Shatter My World

Side Note: I had to keep Shinhwa in here, they are going to play a part later on….Plus DBSK is also kind of vital.

“Okay, are you ready?”

“EunJi don’t worry. I’ll be fine” The whole trip EunJi kept looking worried.

“Maybe I should have just had you meet DBSK….”

“You keep saying that, I’ll be fine.” Truthfully, her worrying was making him worried.

They took the elevator up to the third floor of an apartment building. EunJi took a key out of her purse and unlocked it. Minho noticed this fact and frowned. Why would she have a key to another person’s apartment? She walked in and motioned for him to follow.

“We’re here!” EunJi yelled. And Minho gasped. He saw Eric Mun in front of him. Eric from Shinhwa. He knew from Key’s and Taemin’s information that she was close to them, but it blew his mind.

“Andy is waiting for you in the kitchen” EunJi nodded.

“Eric this is Minho my husband, Minho this is Eric. Eric who else is here?

“Just Hyesung and JunJin, Minwoo is on his way and Dongwan is almost here”

“Okay, Eric introduce Minho? I’m going to go check on Andy.” Minho felt EunJi give his hand a squeeze, before she left.

“This way Minho” Eric wasn’t as cold as DBSK during their first meeting. Minho was star stuck as he walked into the next room with Eric to see the two other members sitting on the couch. “YAH Hyesung, JunJin this is EunJi’s husband Minho”

“Where is EunJi?” Hyesung asked.

“In the kitchen with Andy” the other two nodded in appreciation.

 “We can’t cook, Andy and EunJi keep us fed” JunJin explained. “You wouldn’t want us to be cooking for you”

“Especially Hyesung” Eric said pointing at the lead singer. Minho watched as oil and water ran around the room, Hyesung trying to strangle Eric.

“You must be Minho” a voice behind Minho made him jump. He saw Dongwan standing there awkwardly. He bowed and shook the hand Dongwan offered him. Then they just stood there awkwardly. EunJi walked into the room to see the chaos that was.

“YAH! You two,” she pointed at Dongwan and Minho “sit down. ERIC AND HYESUNG STOP RUNNING AROUND YOU ARE GIVING ME A HEADACHE.” Eric ran behind EunJi and used her as a shield. It hit Minho that they were more childish than the new trainees. “Talk or play video games or something” as she walked out of the room again.

“ANYONE HERE?” The door slammed and Minwoo walked in. “You started the party without me? Who are you?” He was looking at Minho.

“That’s EunJi’s husband” Hyesung said still glaring at Eric. Shinhwa didn’t seem vicious at all. He wondered why he was warned against them.

“Choi Minho” added in JunJin

“he’s from SHINee” finished Dongwan. They had done their homework on him.

“I see.” Minwoo looked him up and down. “I don’t like him”

“Yah” Eric hit Minwoo over the head. “At least pretend to give him a chance. If we don’t EunJi will have our heads” Then it hit Minho. Everyone else didn’t like or dislike him before meeting him. Yes they were worried and wanted the best for EunJi, but Shinhwa came in disliking him and it was his job to change their minds. They were nicer to him, because they weren’t afraid of him taking their EunJi away, because he wasn’t worth the worry or the wariness. Minho sighed it was going to be a long dinner.

“Dinners ready, get your butts in here” a male voice, that Minho assumed was Andy was heard. Everybody from the living room headed towards the dining room. There were seats all around the large table. Minho got the feeling he wasn’t going to sit next to EunJi and he was right. He was between JunJin and Dongwan. EunJi was sitting between Andy and Eric. The food was already laid out on the table and the bowls were being passed around.

“EunJi he is too athletic to be your husband, look at him” Minwoo started off, putting chopchae on his plate.

“He was on Dream Team,” EunJi laughed.

“You don’t look good next to a super fit guy, unless it is KJK” Minwoo said looking at Minho, “and look at his fashion sense” he made a pftt sound.

“I don’t know he doesn’t look bad” JunJin said

“Coming from our resident fashion terrorist” Andy said, putting some rice on EunJi’s plate.

“Come on guys. We know all about you Minho, do you have any questions for us, before we talk about you?” Eric asked his mouth half full of food.

“Yah chew before you speak” EunJi scolded. Minho thought for a second.

“Who is EunJi’s favorite?” He hoped this would start a huge debate and they would forget about him. That didn’t work.

“That’s an easy question” scoffed Hyesung.

“We can rank it” Dongwan said.

“Eric, Andy, Minwoo, Dongwan, Hyesung, and JunJin” they all said in unison. Minho was shocked.

“EunJi doesn’t show her favoritism, unless it deals with me” JunJin said laughingly.

“EunJi and JunJin don’t….uh mesh well usually.” Dongwan explained to Minho

“Today is an Andy day” said Eric. He saw Minho’s confused face and explained “EunJi has certain days where she is more attached to others.”

“Yah you guys make me sound like the weather! Today is an Andy day, pshhhh” EunJi scowled at the boys.

“Has he seen you sleeping yet?” Andy asked looking at EunJi

“People keep asking that, and no he hasn’t it isn’t a big deal” grumbled EunJi.

“Enough about that, so Minho we don’t like that you are a rapper” Eric said completely seriously.

“Eric! You are a rapper!” EunJi looked at him incredulously.

“BUT I am not your husband” Minho watched how fluently EunJi could move and talk around Shinhwa. She wasn’t self-conscious or awkward at all around them.

“Why don’t you like that I am a rapper?” Minho asked. This didn’t make sense in his mind. How was being a rapper relate to them liking or disliking him.

“Rappers are cold hearted and fickle” Hyesung said. “Except Andy of course.”

“YAH” Eric did a lunge across the table, which EunJi stopped right away and pushed Eric back into his seat. She then glared at Hyesung. Minho realized that this little girl had Shinhwa wrapped around his little finger. Also a thought popped into his head, Kim Hyun Joong was a rapper.

“We also don’t like that you were a model, it makes you vain”

“Or that you are so competitive”

“You are a show off, we watched your concerts”

“You are too girly, EunJi needs a masculine man”

“You aren’t good enough”

“Also you aren’t smart enough to be with her”

“You don’t respect your elders”

“You don’t have an open mind and won’t understand our baby”

“You haven’t traveled enough”

“You are too young, EunJi needs a mature man”

“You are too quiet, we don’t like quiet guys for EunJi” Minho felt bombarded with the criticism.

“Guys! Be nice” Minho saw EunJi looked distressed over Shinhwa’s attack on him.

“What do you like about me?” Minho finally butted in.

“You are tall and you are good with kids” Andy said. No one else said anything else. That’s it. Minho felt exhausted. He tried to remember they were just saying this because they cared so much about EunJi, but it was still hard.

“Where are you going next?” Andy asked EunJi, who looked relieved in the change of topic.

“I think Minho is going home and sleeping for a year, but I have a gala event.” EunJi said. Minho saw the rest of the guys nod. “Oh Minwoo! I need a change of clothes!”

“Of course you do! Look at what you are wearing now. You are not going out like that.” Minwoo appraised Minho, “We need to get him some clothes too.”

“But I’m not going anywhere,” Minho interjected.

“True but look what you are wearing…” Minho retorted. Andy stood up,

“We will clear the table while you guys get changed.” Minho saw EunJi frown.

“We will clean up seeing you guys cooked, go with EunJi and Minwoo or she might throw a fit” Eric said and pinched EunJi’s cheeks. “Don’t frown you will get winkles faster, and you’ll look that Dongwan!” Dongwan whispered to Minho,

“See it is an Andy day”

Minho followed the other three into a bedroom. EunJi immediately collapsed on the bed. She patted the space next to her but Minho could feel his cheeks getting warmer. Instead Andy sat down next to her. Minwoo started pulling clothes out of bags and the closets.

“EunJi where is that top, did you have it here at Eric’s?”

“Uh the one purple one?”

“Yeah”

“That’s at Andy’s house I think?” EunJi looked at Andy who nodded.

“I saw it in my closet yesterday”

“mmmmmm” Minwoo continued to rummage through the bags. He threw some clothes at Minho. “Put those on.” Minho looked it was a pair of jeans, a t shirt, a leather like jacket and some fancy sneakers.

“Uh where is the bathroom?”

“Just change here, we don’t care” Minwoo said as he dug clothes out of a bag. “Here try that on” he handed some clothes to EunJi. Eunji started to take off her shirt. “Not here, Minho is here.” EunJi sighed and walked into the next room. “Spin for me,” he motioned for Minho to do a circle. “Looks good enough.”

“I’m ready, can I come back?” EunJi yelled for the next room.

“Come in” Andy yelled. EunJi walked in, in skin tight dark skinny jeans, a long light grey tank top with sequins that went a little past the waistband of her jeans.

“You need jewelry” Minwoo handed her dangling silver earrings, and some bangles, which she put on. “make up time. You two stay out here” Minwoo pulled her into the bathroom. That left Minho and Andy.

“We just care about her. We wouldn’t like anyone that she got paired up with as a husband for We Got Married” Andy said not looking at Minho.

“I know”

“Don’t take it personally; we won’t attack unless you hurt her. Get through filming and don’t damage her and everything will be okay.”

“What is her sleeping habit?” Minho asked, Andy seemed to be the most understanding of Shinhwa maybe he would tell him. But Andy just laughed.

“You’ll see sometime” Just then EunJi and Minho came out of the bathroom. She had dark eyeliner and mascara on that lined her eyes. There was no foundation or anything else on her except a little lip gloss.

“Heels are the last thing”

“I’ll wear my hooker heels?” EunJi asked digging in the closet. She pulled out 6.5 inch heels of black leather with zippers criss-crossing.

“It’s 5:30”  Andy said looking at his watch.

“Hmmm the event is at 7:30, and it’ll take around 40 minutes to get there, we have time.” EunJi said.

“THEN YOU HAVE TIME FOR A REMATCH? Eric stuck his head in.

“sure Eric, but the outcome won’t change you are going down!” Minho watched EunJi and Eric run out to the living room. How did she run in those heels?

When Minho got out there they were already getting a Nintendo64 set up with the controllers.

“What game?” asked Minho.

“Pokemon” Replied JunJin.

“Okay everyone, place your bets” Hyesung said putting in a 10000 won (10 USD) on EunJi.

“Everyone knows EunJi is going to kill Eric,” Andy said reclining next to EunJi.

“Still it’s fun to gamble, put some money in” chided Hyesung.  The battle lasted longer than he expected, Both Eric and EunJi was completely focused on it.

“This is normal Minho, these two act like little children when they get together” JunJin explained.

“JunJin-sshi why are you ranked last?” Minho had been wondering this for a while. Andy laughed. EunJi was leaning against his legs while playing.

“She hates me because of my attitude. I way I am. We don’t mesh well together.” JunJin said. “I think it has only ever been once that it was a JunJin day” he said gravely, “and I hope there will never be another JunJin day.” JunJin muttered looking at EunJi who was trying to push Eric over. “I care for her as much as Andy or Eric does, maybe more, and when it gets down to it she would do anything to protect us and care for us.” Minho looked around at the room and then at JunJin and nodded.

“YAH!” They all turned to see Eric slamming his remote down as his last pokemon fainted. Everyone was laughing at Eric as he pouted.

“It’s 6:50 you have to go,” Andy said helping EunJi up.

“AH! I’m going to be late! Eric can I leave my bags here?”

“Sure, have you told Yunho or Jae you are staying over?

"I will in the car! Thanks! See you guys later!” EunJi yelled as she pushed him out of the door. When they got to the street they were both out of breathe. “Minho I hope you had a fun time today and they weren’t too mean...” He watched her bit her bottom lip. “I’m sorry I have to run off, next time I swear, I’ll reserve the whole day for us!” Minho smiled and just nodded.

“It’s okay, I understand, I’m an idol too.”

“That’s right! I forgot!” Minho laughed at her cute reaction.

“I’ll text you later?” EunJi was being shooed into her van by her manager. Minho just nodded and watched as she drove away. He got into his van and started back to the dorm.

[bzzzzzzzzzt]

Text: Did you have fun today? -EunJi

Minho smiled and replied ‘How did you run in those heels?’

[bzzzzzzzzzzt]

Text: really that is what you have to say? Practice. How did you get along with Shinhwa? – EunJi

He laughed he could see the frustration on her face reading his text he had sent her. ‘I think they love you and are protective of you and I’m a little bit scared of them.’ Minho honestly replied.

[bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt]

Text: True, they are protective, they are the worse. Rest, you have had a long day, I am proud, I don’t know if I could have survived this! Kekeke.’ -EunJi

Minho yawned and closed his eyes.