Reactions

Shatter My World

When Minho got back to the dorm he was ready to sleep. He knew that he was not going to have that luxury. Unfortunately everybody was still awake and waiting for him at the dorm when he walked in.

“Yah! Who did you get?” Taemin asked as he jumped on Minho, knocking him back.

“You didn’t text us” Key accused him.

“The Diva has been going nuts this whole time” grumbled Jonghyun.

“Let him sit down and then TELL US ABOUT IT” Onew said sweetly as he yanked Minho down onto the couch. Minho pretended to be hurt and rubbed his shoulder.

“SOOOOOOOO?” They all asked as Minho sighed.

“WHO IS IT?!” The Diva yelled again, glaring at him.

“It is Lee EunJi” Key gasped, Taemin screamed.

“NO FAIR!” Minho could see the pout forming on the youngest’s face. “Hyung when are we going to meet her?! What did you guys talk about?!” Minho almost felt guilty taking this opportunity away from Taemin.

“Not a lot, I asked her what she knew about us, and then just small talk.” Minho drifted off trying to think of exactly what they talked about. The silence ensued as Minho stayed quiet. Onew finally broke the silence,

“Okay, we have schedules in the morning off to bed” Onew shooed them off to their bedrooms. Minho went to the room he shared with Taemin. When he got there he saw Key was already sitting on his bed.

“You know you want to ask us,” Key said with a smirk. Minho looked and saw Taemin was also sitting on his bed, not looking the least bit ready to go to bed.

“We are here to educate you about EunJi, googling will not do her justice Hyung!” Minho sighed, there was no way he was going to get out of this, and a part of him wanted to hear what they had to say.

“Okay, lets hear it.” Minho said as he slipped into his bed.He had to admit he was a little bit curious.

“Lee Eun Ji” Key started out, “born March 7th 1992. She debuted when she was 15 in 2008 along the time we debuted. She came over from USA at the age of 12 and almost right away got scouted.”

“That’s because she was so pretty and talented!” Taemin butted in. “She loved reading, her favorite color is blue, and her favorite food is meat. She has a mom and dad who live in America. She is an only child. Her fear is to go blind.”

" I found out tonight she likes to read," mentioned Minho.

"Yes it's her passion!" Squealed Taemin, obviously fanboying.

“She has some odd quirks that you will get to know as time goes by” Key laughed a little.

“Like what Hyung?”

“She refuses and hates drawing or getting ink of her skin. She is very picky about tattoos. We have heard rumors of her sleep style, but nothing is verified. Her personality is very American. She doesn’t know our traditions and gets frustrated with herself easily. Well that is a few, don’t make that face Minho, you have quite a few quirks yourself that she will have to deal with!” Key glared at Minho.

Minho had to remind himself that Key and Taemin were both EunJi Believers.

“She is really really good friends with DongBangShinKi, Shinhwa, and Kim Hyun Joong. The rumor that was going around was that she was dating Kim Hyun Joong. They shot a drama together,” Taemin was speaking so fast it looked like he wasn’t breathing. “actually her first drama and they had amazing chemistry. Plus they had been a couple in variety shows before that! But they were always seen together, even pictures of her leaving his apartment building sometimes. Huge rumors were going around that they were secretly dating, I mean neither party said anything to it. Now she is doing We Got Married and he is dating Lee Hyori, so who knows right? I wonder if they are still close….”

“Yah! Taemin it was never confirmed they were dating so why wouldn’t they still be good friends?” Key scolded the younger boy. Minho frowned he had never really stayed up top of the dating rumors, but that peaked his interest.

“You never know hyung! They could have been dating and…”

“That is speculations. Anyways. She is a super popular actress now. She has been getting tons of interviews, magazine covers, CF’s, and variety show invites. She even has sung a few songs for her drama’s soundtracks. What the industry has said is that she is super polite, nice, kind, shy, but friendly. She stays out of the limelight, and doesn’t go out at night a lot. She is very private...” Key frowned a little at that.

“She loved lemonade it is her favorite drink! She is addicted to the shoe designer Steve Madden, and she said if Hogwarts existed she would try and find and go there!” Minho smiled at that. Suddenly he frowned. All this information was good, but she did sound better suited with Taemin. Their personalities and interests fit together well. As if Taemin knew what he was thinking he said “Hyung, I’m happy for you. EunJi and I wouldn’t have ever worked out we are both too childish at times. You guys match well.” Minho nodded and smiled at the younger boy.

“Thanks, aish it is already 3am. We should go to bed. Key hyung turn the light off when you leave?” As the lights turned off, Minho lay there wondering about everything he heard, especially about EunJi and Kim Hyun Joong

 

EunJi got home after her first meeting with her husband Minho and collapsed onto the couch, bumping Jaejoong.

“Hey princess, how was meeting your new husband?” Yunho’s voice came from the kitchen table.

“Good.” Jaejoong poked her,

“That’s all you are going to give us?! Talk.”

“Yeah EunJi we want to hear all about him!” Changmin said as he walked out of the kitchen with kimbop.

“Well, he is a singer in group, or more like a rapper. Changmin actually knows him” EunJi teased them.

“YAH TELL US!” Jaejoong started tickling EunJi.

“Gosh, so impatient! Changmin guess who!”

“Just tell them or they will go crazy” Micky said as he sat down next to them in the chair. Laughing at how Changmin was practically bouncing up and down.

“Fine. You guys are no fun. It is Choi Minho from SHINee.” EunJi sat up and stole one of Changmin’s kimbops.

“Ohhhh! Minho, hmmmm I’ll have to have a talk with him” Changmin muttered. He suddenly got serious, glaring at an imaginary Choi Minho.

“Yah! Don’t scare him!”

“I think you should bring him around to meet us soon” Yunho said standing up and walking over to the couch. “I am betting we would all like to get to know him better” Eunji looked around and saw all the guys nodding.

“Yah! I’m an only child, I’m not to supposed to have scary older brothers to scare away guys!”

“Too bad. You’re stuck with us now!” Changmin said laughing at Eunji’s expression. EunJi loved her boys of DongBangShinKi, but sometimes they were too overprotective. They wouldn’t even let her live alone, they said it was too dangerous for her, hence the reason of living at the dorm with them.

“PD will want to have all your famous friends on the show, it’ll boost ratings. I bet they will force him to come over here even if you both refused” Micky smirked at EunJi.

“Shut up. I hate you.” All the boys laughed at EunJi’s disgruntled expression.

“I’m going to bed. I’ll see you losers in the morning.” EunJi got up and stretched before going to the shared bedroom. She changed into sweatpants and a tank before crawling into a bed and spreading out.

“Yah, move over fatty I have no place to lay.” EunJi stuck her tongue out at Jaejoong.

“Too bad. Go sleep in Yunho’s or Micky’s beds”

“You go sleep in one of the other’s beds.”

“Nope.” EunJi stretched out even more and took up the whole bed. She heard him sigh and screamed as Jaejoong lifted her up and tossed her to one side of the bed before getting in.

“Stop making so much noise. Jae don’t pick on EunJi” Yunho’s voice came from the bathroom.

“Yeah, don’t pick on me” EunJi said smiling at Jaejoong getting scolded.

“And EunJi don’t provoke him!” Yunho added as if he knew what EunJi had just said.

“Yeah Eunji don’t provoke me.” Jaejoong smiled and poked her.

“I hate you and I am going to bed.” Jaejoong laughed and pulled the blanket up.

“Night EunJi.”

“Night Jae.”