A Tired Frog

Shatter My World

Minho must have fallen asleep because he didn’t even remember the drive the home. He got to the dorm and just crumpled onto his soft bed. He closed his eyes for a second before his lights were flicked on and Taemin and Key came scurrying into his room.

“Please let me sleeppppp”

“In your dreams frog boy” Minho knew he couldn’t stop Key so he sat up.

“Who did you meet?! It was a long meeting!” Taemin said as he snuggled under Minho’s comforter.

“I met with DongBangShinKi and Shinhwa” Key literally fell off the bed.

“You dirty little , are you joking?”

“No, they all questioned me, it was exhausting.” Minho said hoping they would get the hint that he wanted to sleep, but they didn’t. So Minho relived all of it again for them. He relooked at it as he told them everything that had happened.

“I can’t believe you got to see all of them hyung!” Taemin said bouncing a little on the bed.

Key frowned. “Taemin there is so much we don’t know about her still” Taemin nodded.

“Yah! You are talking about my wife!” Minho looked between Key and Taemin.

“Shinhwa must have been amazing to meet” Taemin said dreamily.

“Can we talk about this a little later? I’m tired guys.” Minho lay down as the two closed the light off and went to their beds. Minho lay down and his last thought was that he needed to figure out the thing that was bugging him.

Minho woke up the next morning still mentally exhausted. Onew walked in with a tray of food.

“Key said you wouldn’t be moving for a while. So he made you some food.” Minho nodded and took the tray. He started to eat his Rice and thinking about what he was thinking about before he went to sleep that last night. He pulled out his phone and texted Key. [Can you come up to the room quick?] A couple minutes later Key walked into the room.

“Thanks for the food Key”

“Is that is all you were going to say you would have texted it. What do you need me for?” Minho hesitated, Key would be better than Taemin, but still Minho felt embarrassed asking.

“Key, can you tell me everything about Kim Hyun Joong and what EunJi’s sleeping style is?” Key duck faced and sat down on the bed.

“One is easier to answer than the other.” Key stopped and looked at Minho. “EunJi to comfortably sleep, the rumor is, she needs to have someone to cuddle with or sleep by.” Minho frowned, but nodded. He wondered how far this quirk of hers went. From the comments of her family yesterday it seemed as if this rumor was correct. “She can fall asleep alone, but she will toss and turn and wake up throughout the night, at least that is what people say”

“I am guessing that is the easy answer” Key nodded his head.

“This isn’t something for me to tell…”

“Key don’t tell me that, you have told me so much about her already”

“This is more personal,  Minho….”

“I’ll just go look it up online” Key looked pained.

“We told you a lot in the beginning. Not a lot is known for sure about them. Nothing is in stone. They were close. You saw their chemistry. Then he started to date Lee Hyori. She never stopped smiling or changed, so we don’t know what really went on. Ask her.” Key stood up. “Go get changed we have a schedule soon”