Forever and Good bye (Chapter 16)

Forever and Good bye

Chapter 16

 

 

“MINNIE UNNIE!!!”

 

Sulli shouts at the top of her lungs. She quickly runs upstairs to call Sungmin. She went inside Sungmin’s room without knocking.

 

“MINNIE UNNIE!!!”

 

Sulli shouts. Sungmin stops reviewing an important document for Lee Corporation and Kim Corporation when she heard Sulli’s panic voice. She looks at her. Sulli is breathing so hard.

 

“Sulli, is there something wrong?”

 

Sungmin asks. She places her laptop on her bed before standing up. She walks towards Sulli who is standing at the doorway while panting so hard, struggling to breath because of running.

 

“Sulli…”

 

Sulli looks at Sungmin.

 

“Unn…Un..nie”

 

Sulli keeps on breathing hard, catching some air. Sungmin stares at her and she can see some fear in Sulli’s eyes, making her feel nervous.

 

“Sulli…”

 

Sungmin holds Sulli’s beautiful face between her hands.

 

“Tell me what’s wrong. I know that there is something wrong. I can see it through your eyes. What happen? Please tell it to me”

 

Sungmin told Sulli who takes a long deep breath, gathering some strength to speak.

 

“Unnie…”

 

Sulli takes a deep breath again before continuing.

 

“You need to come with me”

 

Sulli holds Sungmin’s hands.

 

“Where are we going?”

 

Sungmin asks worriedly. Sulli’s tears start forming in her eyes.

 

“You need to go with me Unnie. It’s Jongwoon Oppa”

 

“What happen to Jongwoon?”

 

Sungmin asks nervously.

 

“Uncle Youngwoon…I heard him. He’s talking to some police officers awhile ago. They leave the mansion to…to…to…go at…Kim Ryeowook’s house and…and…just go with me Unnie. We need to stop Uncle Youngwoon because he’s planning to send Jongwoon Oppa in jail and the police officers are going to drag him now…they are going to his girlfriend’s house with Uncle Youngwoon…Unnie, we need to go now”

 

“WHAT?”

 

Sungmin shouts as her eyes widened.

 

“Oh my goodness! This can’t be happening. Why will Youngwoon Appa wants to send Jongwoon in jail? He’s not doing anything”

 

Sulli shook her head, feeling nervous.

 

“I don’t know Unnie. I think we really need to ask for Aunt Teukie’s help. She needs to know about this. We just can’t allow Uncle Youngwoon to…to…hurt Jongwoon Oppa like that. He’s using his power to hurt his own son”

 

Sulli told Sungmin nervously. She’s worried about his cousin because she knows what his uncle can do just to get what he wants, even if he hurts his own son.

 

“Teukie Umma will be arriving later”

 

Sungmin informs Sulli. She runs towards the bedside table and gets her car key on top of it before running back to Sulli.

 

“Let’s go Sulli. We need to follow Youngwoon Appa and stop him from whatever evil plan that he’s planning. He can’t send Jongwoon in jail. That’s so unfair and unjustifiable”

 

Sungmin told Sulli as tears start forming in her eyes. She holds Sulli’s hand and drags her outside of her room.

 

~~~

 

Jongwoon went at the kitchen and found his girlfriend happily packing some food. He watches her for the meantime while standing at the doorway.

 

“She’s really beautiful and really looks innocent”

 

Jongwoon whispers while watching Ryeowook happily. Ryeowook suddenly stops what she’s doing when she notices someone standing at the doorway. She looks at the direction and found her boyfriend staring at her with a sweet smile on his lips.

 

“How long have you been there? Why are you staring at me?”

 

Ryeowook asks curiously. Jongwoon shook his head and walks towards her. He stands behinds Ryeowook and hugs her sweetly from behind. Jongwoon kisses her cheek before resting his chin on her shoulder.

 

“Was it wrong to stare at you? Your beauty always capture my attention”

 

Jongwoon whispers, making Ryeowook smile.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

Jongwoon asks while watching Ryeowook putting some lunch box inside a small plastic bag.

 

“This is for you Oppa”

 

“For me?”

 

Jongwoon asks. Ryeowook nods her head. She slowly turns around to face her boyfriend. Ryeowook holds Jongwoon’s gorgeous face between her hands.

 

“It’s your lunch ok”

 

“You cooked it for me?”

 

Ryeowook nods.

 

“You don’t want?”

 

“Well…”

 

Jongwoon sighs and stares at his girlfriend with worried glare.

 

“I like it, but baby…you don’t need to cook for me. You will only tire yourself. You supposed to be resting you know”

 

Jongwoon told Ryeowook worriedly.

 

“It’s ok Oppa. I’m fine and our baby is fine”

 

Ryeowook told Jongwoon. She holds his hand and places it gently in her tummy.

 

“We’re worried about you. Seriously, you’re getting skinny. You don’t need to have a lot of job. You’re tiring yourself too much”

 

“It’s ok. I need to work for you and for our baby. I want to give both of you a good future and we also need to save for our wedding and for the hospital bills when you finally give birth”

 

“Oppa…”

 

Ryeowook stares at Jongwoon worriedly.

 

“It’s ok if it’s just a simple wedding. What matters most is that we’re going to be husband and wife and we’re going to be together for our baby and we’re going to be a happy family. It won’t be nice if you will get sick”

 

“Baby…”

 

Jongwoon places his hand on Ryeowook’s beautiful face and smiles at her. He gently caresses her cheek.

 

“I’m fine ok. I can still manage, so don’t worry about me. I won’t get sick because I don’t want you and our baby to worry about me. I will take care of myself ok”

 

Jongwoon told Ryeowook before kissing her lips softly. Jongwoon bend lower to have the same level to Ryeowook’s tummy. He holds her tummy and slowly rubs it.

 

“Hi little one. What are you doing right now? Can you hear me? It’s daddy talking to you. I know that you’re listening. I’m going to work now. You take care ok and behave, so mommy won’t have a hard time. I’ll be back later. I love you”

 

Ryeowook smiles when Jongwoon kisses her tummy before standing straight. She gives the small plastic bag to him.

 

“You need to eat everything ok”

 

Jongwoon nods happily at his girlfriend.

 

“I will because you’re the one who cook it. I’m going now. Don’t stress yourself later. Don’t work too much. I’ll just see you at Mouse Rabbit later. Don’t skip lunch, arasso?”

 

“Yes Oppa”

 

“I’m going now”

 

Ryeowook nods at him.

 

“I’ll walk you out”

 

Jongwoon holds Ryeowook’s hand as they leave the kitchen together. They happily walk towards the main door. Jongwoon opens it. Their eyes suddenly widened upon seeing Youngwoon outside and some police officers. Ryeowook hides at Jongwoon’s back because she feels scared and nervous. She can’t understand why there are a lot of police officers.

 

“Hi my dear bastard and hard headed son. I was about to press the doorbell, but you already open the door. Do you know that I’ll be arriving?”

 

Youngwoon asks his son in a very sarcastic manner. He looks at him before focusing his eyes upon Ryeowook who is hiding at Jongwoon’s back.

 

“Why are you hiding at my son’s back? Are you not happy to see me, your father in law?”

 

Youngwoon asks Ryeowook while flashing a sarcastic smile.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

Jongwoon asks. Youngwoon stares at his son who is staring at him seriously.

 

“I’m here to fetch you and drag you in jail because you belong there”

 

Youngwoon told Jongwoon.

 

“What? Why are you going to drag me in ja—“

 

Jongwoon didn’t have the chance to finish talking because four police men hold him.

 

“Don’t touch me! Let me go!”

 

Jongwoon told them angrily as he struggles, but they hold them tightly. Ryeowook holds Jongwoon’s hand tightly. She stares at the police officers.

 

“Where are you going to take him? He’s innocent. He’s not doing anything. Let him go”

 

Ryeowook told them while tears start forming in her eyes.

 

“I TOLD YOU TO LET ME GO!!!”

 

Jongwoon shouts. He stares at his father, shooting him a deadly glare.

 

“Yah! I didn’t do anything. Why are you doing this to me huh Kim Youngwoon? You’re such a bastard man!”

 

Jongwoon told his father while gritting his teeth because of anger. He was trying to escape from the police men, but they are holding him tight. Youngwoon suddenly laughs.

 

“That’s why I’m going to put you in jail because I’m a bastard man”

 

Youngwoon told his son sarcastically while patting Jongwoon’s cheek.

 

“DAMN YOU! LET ME GO KIM YOUNGWOON!!!”

 

Jongwoon struggles hard.

 

“What? You want to punch me huh?”

 

Youngwoon asks happily, mocking his son as he stares at Jongwoon’s fist. Jongwoon really wants to punch his father because of anger, but unfortunately he can’t do that because there are four police men holding him tight, never want to let him go.

 

“I’m begging you Mr. Kim, please release Jongwoon Oppa. He’s not doing anything. Please. Why are you doing this?”

 

Ryeowook told Youngwoon while controlling her tears from falling. Youngwoon looks at her and smirks.

 

“Why am I doing this? It’s because of you beggar! If you didn’t come into my son’s life then Jongwoon won’t be place in a very miserable situation. It’s all your fault poor girl!”

 

Youngwoon told Ryeowook as he shoots her a serious glare.

 

“THAT’S NOT TRUE!!! MY LIFE BECOME MISERABLE BECAUSE OF YOU!!! YOU’RE THE ONE WHO PUTS ME IN A VERY MISE—“

 

Youngwoon slaps Jongwoon.

 

“How dare you talk to me like that? You’re just my son”

 

“I AM NOT YOUR SON ANYMORE!!! I FEEL SO SHAME BECAUSE YOU’RE MY FATHER!!!”

 

Jongwoon shouts angrily.

 

“So, that is really more important to you huh?”

 

Youngwoon told Jongwoon while smiling arrogantly.

 

“Don’t you ever call Wookie a if you don’t want me to cut your tongue!”

 

“Oh!”

 

Youngwoon laughs.

 

“If you can do that Jongwoon, but sad to say…you’re going in jail now!”

 

Youngwoon told his son. He stares at the police officers.

 

“DRAG HIM!”

 

Youngwoon shouts angrily as he stares at his son. Jongwoon drops the plastic bag that he’s holding when the police officers start dragging him away.

 

“LET HIM GO! PLEASE!”

 

Ryeowook shouts as she runs towards Jongwoon. She hugs him tight while shaking her head. She stares at the police officers. Tears start falling from her eyes.

 

“Please let him go! Don’t do this to him, please…I’m begging you. Don’t do this to him”

 

Ryeowook told them while hugging Jongwoon, but they just ignore her. One police officer holds Ryeowook and pulls her away from Jongwoon.

 

“DON’T TOUCH HER!!! LET HER GO!!!”

 

Jongwoon shouts as the police men start dragging him again.

 

“OPPA!!!”

 

Ryeowook shouts as she struggles to escape from the police officer who is holding her tight. Youngwoon just flash an evil smile to her before walking again to follow the police officers who are dragging his son.

 

“LET HER GO!!!”

 

Jongwoon shouts. He manages to escape from the police men who are holding him, but they still catch him before he can run away. They push Jongwoon on one of the police cars and press his head on the door while holding it tight. They send his hands at his back and handcuff him.

 

“LET ME GO!!! I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING!!!”

 

Jongwoon shouts as he struggles to escape, but he fails because there are a lot of police officers holding him.

 

“PLEASE LET HIM GO! I’M BEGGING YOU!”

 

Ryeowook shouts, begging them to let go of Jongwoon, but they just ignore her. Sungmin arrives at the scene. She parks her car at the corner and quickly went out with Sulli.

 

“YOUNGWOON APPA!!!”

 

Sungmin shouts. Youngwoon stops walking and looks around. He found Sungmin and Sulli running towards him.

 

“Hi Minnie and Sulli! What are you doing here? Want to witness how I drag Jongwoon in jail?”

 

Youngwoon asks them while smiling like an evil. Sungmin stares at Jongwoon. Her tears start forming in her eyes while staring at him. He was handcuff and there are a lot of police officers holding him as if he was a criminal.

 

“What are you doing? Why are you doing this to Jongwoon? Let him go”

 

Sungmin told Youngwoon.

 

“I’m just teaching him a lesson ok”

 

Youngwoon told Sungmin while smirking.

 

“But Appa…let’s just talk about this ok. Please don’t do this. He is your son”

 

“He’s no longer my son Minnie!”

 

Youngwoon stares at Ryeowook seriously. She was crying as she struggles to escape from the police officer who is holding her tightly.

 

“Jongwoon is no longer my son since the day he chooses that beggar girl!”

 

Youngwoon told Sungmin while shooting Ryeowook a deadly glare.

 

“BRING HIM IN JAIL!!!”

 

Youngwoon shouts, commanding the police men.

 

“NO! LET HIM GO PLEASE!!!”

 

Ryeowook shouts. She manages to escape and run towards Jongwoon.

 

“Please, I’m begging you. Let him go. He’s a good man. He’s not a criminal. He’s not doing anything. Please let him go”

 

Ryeowook told the police men, begging them to release Jongwoon as she continues to cry. Youngwoon walk towards her and pulls her away from his son.

 

“DON’T TOUCH HER!”

 

Jongwoon shouts.

 

“LET HER GO KIM YOUNGWOON!!! DON’T TOUCH HER!!!”

 

Jongwoon keeps on shouting. His father flashes an evil smile. He holds Ryeowook’s chin tightly and stares at her seriously.

 

“Don’t meddle in our business you beggar! This is between me and my son and you can’t do anything if I want to send him in jail!”

 

Youngwoon told Ryeowook.

 

“LET HER GO!!!”

 

Jongwoon shouts again. Youngwoon looks at his son who is struggling so hard to escape from the police men. He flashes an evil smile.

 

“Don’t worry son. I’m going to let her go as you wish”

 

Youngwoon told Jongwoon while smiling like an evil. Youngwoon pushes Ryeowook so hard on the floor. Ryeowook falls down so hard on the floor.

 

“YAH! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?”

 

Jongwoon shouts.

 

“I let her go because that’s what you told me”

 

Youngwoon told his son sarcastically. Ryeowook holds her tummy. Her eyes grow big as she saw blood on her legs.

 

“Little one…”

 

Ryeowook whispers as she sobs.

 

“NO!!!!!”

 

Jongwoon shouts. Tears start falling from his eyes while Youngwoon smiles like an evil. He feels so happy for what he did.

 

“Send him in jail now!”

 

Youngwoon told the police men.

 

“LET ME GO!!!”

 

Jongwoon screams at the top of his lungs as tears keep on falling from his eyes.

 

“WOOKIE!!!!”

 

Jongwoon shouts. The police men push him forcefully inside the police car. They went inside and drive it away. The rest of the police officers follow them. Youngwoon went inside his car and drives it away.

 

“Unnie…”

 

Sulli holds Sungmin’s hand as they stare at Ryeowook who is sitting on the floor; blood keeps on drifting from her body.

 

“What are we going to do?”

 

Sulli asks nervously. Sungmin runs towards Ryeowook. She sits on her heels.

 

“Please help me…please save my baby”

 

Ryeowook told Sungmin while sobbing. Sungmin stares at her with teary eyes.

 

“Sulli, please call Siwon Oppa and inform him that we’re going to bring her in the hospital. CALL HIM NOW!”

 

Sungmin commanded. Sulli nods and quickly runs towards Sungmin’s car to get her mobile phone and calls her brother.

 

“Please hang in there. I’m going to bring you to the hospital”

 

Sungmin wraps her arms around Ryeowook. She starts to panic because she doesn’t know what to do.

 

“PLEASE HELP US!!! SOMEBODY, PLEASE HELP US!!!”

 

Sungmin shouts. Luckily, a man who passes by on the street saw them. Sungmin calls his attention.

 

“Please help us! I’m begging you, please”

 

Sungmin told the man as her tears start falling from her eyes. The man quickly runs towards them and carries Ryeowook. They run towards her car.

 

“Unnie, I already call Oppa. I told him that we’re going to bring Kim Ryeowook at Cha Hospital”

 

Sulli told Sungmin who just nods her head.

 

“Get inside the car Sulli. Hurry!”

 

Sungmin told Sulli in a panic voice.

 

“Sit at the backseat”

 

Sungmin commanded. Sulli follows. She opens the backseat and quickly goes inside. Sungmin instructed the man to place Ryeowook at the backseat. He gently laid her on the backseat. Sulli rests Ryeowook’s head on her lap. Sungmin bows at the man to thank him. She looks at Ryeowook.

 

“Please hang on…please. We’re going to the hospital. We’re going to save your baby”

 

Sungmin told Ryeowook as she sobs. Sungmin closes the door and quickly runs towards the driver’s seat. She starts the engine and drives her car fast.

 

“UNNIE!!!!”

 

Sulli shouts with fear in her voice.

 

“She passes out!”

 

Sulli told Sungmin while staring at Ryeowook nervously. Ryeowook loses her consciousness as she keeps on bleeding.

 

“Please hurry Unnie. I’m afraid that the baby will die”

 

“DON’T SAY THAT! THE BABY WILL NOT DIE!”

 

Sungmin shouts nervously. She steps on the accelerator and drives her car faster at Cha Hospital. She was hoping that the baby will live and the baby and Ryeowook will be fine.

 

~~~

 

 *CHA HOSPITAL*

 

 

Siwon arrives at the hospital with Zhoumi, Sunny and Mrs. Lau. They run towards Sungmin who is sitting on the bench outside the Emergency Room with Sulli. Sungmin looks miserable. She was staring on air blankly, it is as if she witnesses a murder scene and her clothes are covered with blood.

 

“What happen?”

 

Siwon asks his sister while staring at her. Sulli’s clothes are also covered with blood.

 

“Oppa…”

 

Sulli stands up and stares at her brother with teary eyes.

 

“Uncle Youngwoon drags Jongwoon Oppa in jail”

 

“WHAT?”

 

Siwon shouts.

 

“Why?”

 

Siwon asks with wide eyes open. Sulli shook her head.

 

“I don’t know. He went at Kim Ryeowook’s house with a lot of police men and drag Jongwoon Oppa. He pushes Kim Ryeowook causing her to fall on the ground and Unnie and I are really shock when she starts to bleed. We didn’t know that she’s pregnant. Oppa, what are we going to do?”

 

Sulli told her brother. Siwon hugs her sister who starts crying.

 

“Shhhh…the baby will be fine and Wookie will be fine as well”

 

“We need to help Jongwoon Oppa. He’s not doing anything. I just don’t understand why uncle needs to do this to him”

 

“We will find ways to get him out of the jail”

 

Siwon told his sister sadly. He actually doesn’t know how on earth they are going to do that because Siwon knows that Youngwoon is a very powerful man and they can never defeat him. Youngwoon will surely make the situation hard for all of them, especially to Jongwoon and of course he will make the situation favor him all the time. The doctor went out from the ER. She walks sadly towards them.

 

“How are Wookie and the baby?”

 

Mrs. Lau asks nervously. The doctor shook her head sadly.

 

“I’m sorry. We try our best, but Ms. Kim loses the baby”

 

The doctor told them sadly. She bows her head as she returns inside the ER. Sunny looks at Sungmin who is still staring on air blankly while controlling her tears from falling. Sungmin really feels sad because the innocent baby died.

 

“YAH!”

 

Sunny shouts as she runs towards Sungmin. She slaps Sungmin’s check so hard.

 

“This is all your fault! If you didn’t become selfish then the baby won’t die! Damn you! You think your money can buy Jongwoon Oppa’s love? Hell no! He doesn’t love you and he will never love a person like you!”

 

Sunny told Sungmin angrily as tears start falling from her eyes. Sulli pulls Sunny away from Sungmin.

 

“Who are you to tell that to Unnie? You know nothing!”

 

Sulli told Sunny, defending Sungmin.

 

“Sulli…”

 

Sulli stares at Sungmin who stands up weakly.

 

“Let’s go now”

 

Sungmin told her as she walks away sadly. Sulli stares at Sunny and frowns at her before walking away, following Sungmin outside the hospital. Sungmin walks towards her car and get inside. Sulli follows her. She gets inside and stares at Sungmin who starts the engine of her car.

 

“Unnie…”

 

Sulli stares at Sungmin sadly.

 

“She’s right…I’m such a selfish person. I’m the one who made Jongwoon’s life miserable because of my selfishness. He doesn’t love me and he will never love me”

 

Sungmin told Sulli.

 

“I try my best, but I fail…I fail to save his child. This is so unfair…that baby is innocent, but why? Why Youngwoon Appa does needs to involve him here? It’s all my fault”

 

“Unnie, don’t blame yourself”

 

“Then who am I to blame?”

 

Sungmin asks without looking at Sulli.

 

“Tell me Sulli. Who am I to blame? If I let Jongwoon go and I didn’t tell Youngwoon Appa about Kim Ryeowook and I just let them be together happily then these things won’t happen. It’s all my fault”

 

Sungmin told Sulli while tears start falling from her eyes.

 

“It’s all my fault because I love him so much. It hurts me so much. But nobody will care because it’s me…it’s just me”

 

Sungmin told Sulli. She buries her beautiful face on the steering wheel as she starts sobbing.

 

“I’m also a human and I also experience getting hurt. But nobody cares because no one loves me”

 

Sungmin whispers sadly. Sulli stares at Sungmin sadly. She starts rubbing her back gently. She feels sad for Sungmin because she can feel her pain, but she just doesn’t know what to do in order to comfort Sungmin and somehow ease the pain that she’s feeling on that moment.

 

~~~

 

*INCHEON JAIL*

 

 

“Kim Jongwoon, you have visitors”

 

The police man told Jongwoon who is sitting at the corner, sobbing. He wipes his tears and stares at his visitors through his prison cell. Siwon and Zhoumi are standing outside and they look so sad. Their eyes are even puffy. Jongwoon quickly stand and runs towards them. He places his hands on the grills of his prison cell. Siwon and Zhoumi look at Jongwoon sadly. He is wearing a prisoner’s uniform and his hands are still handcuff.

 

“Where is Wookie? She’s fine, right? She and our baby are fine, right?”

 

Jongwoon asks them, hoping to hear good news. But Siwon and Zhoumi shook their heads sadly.

 

“What is the meaning of that? Tell me. They are fine, right?”

 

Jongwoon asks. The two didn’t answer. They just stare at Jongwoon sadly.

 

“I’M ASKING BOTH OF YOU! WHY DON’T YOU ANSWER ME? TELL ME THAT THEY ARE FINE! TELL ME!”

 

Jongwoon shouts as tears start falling at the corner of his eyes. Siwon stares at his cousin and he just can’t help but to pity him and feel sorry for him.

 

“I’m sorry Jongwoon”

 

Siwon told Jongwoon.

 

“What do you mean by that? Sorry for what? Siwon, where is Wookie? How’s our baby? WHERE ARE THEY?”

 

Jongwoon asks angrily. Siwon stares at his cousin while controlling his tears from falling.

 

“Wookie is currently staying at Cha Hospital. I’m sorry Jongwoon, but the baby is gone”

 

Siwon told his cousin.

 

“Gone? What do you mean by gone?”

 

Jongwoon asks, pretending that he doesn’t know what his cousin is talking about.

 

“The baby died”

 

Siwon told Jongwoon who suddenly laughs while sobbing.

 

“You’re kidding right? My baby can’t die. Tell me that you’re kidding. Please tell me”

 

Jongwoon told his cousin, but Siwon didn’t answer. He just drops his head sadly. Jongwoon looks at Zhoumi.

 

“Tell me that my cousin is kidding. Siwon is just making me laugh, right? My baby is still alive, right? He’s inside Wookie’s tummy, right?”

 

Jongwoon asks Zhoumi. But Zhoumi didn’t answer. He just drops his head as tears start falling from his eyes.

 

“YAH! ANSWER ME! BOTH OF YOU ARE JUST LYING! MY BABY IS STILL ALIVE!!!”

 

Jongwoon shouts. Siwon and Zhoumi remain quiet. Jongwoon starts punching the grills of his prison cell. He doesn’t care about the pain that he’s feeling physically. He feels so angry towards his father and he feels so miserable upon knowing that his child…his innocent child died because of his father. Jongwoon keeps on punching the grills. He doesn’t care if his hands are already bleeding. He wants to release his anger. He starts throwing the things inside his prison cell. He even kicks his bed and punches the wall so hard.

 

“This can’t be happening. Tell me that everything is just a lie…please…my baby can’t die”

 

Jongwoon whispers as he slowly sits on the floor, sobbing so hard. He wants to kill his father because of anger. He wants to go at the hospital and hug Ryeowook and be with her at time like that. Jongwoon is feeling angry, sad, miserable and hurt at that moment. He can’t understand why his father can do such thing. He can’t understand why Youngwoon can hurt him, the girl he loves and of course their innocent child.

 

“Oh!”

 

Siwon and Zhoumi stare at the owner of the voice. Youngwoon walks towards Jongwoon’s prison cell while smiling happily.

 

“What’s going on here? Did I disturb your reunion? Are you guys celebrating something? How come I’m not invited huh?”

 

Youngwoon asks them while flashing a sarcastic smile. Siwon and Zhoumi didn’t answer. Youngwoon’s bodyguards are standing behind him, ready to protect him from danger. Youngwoon stares at his son who is sitting on the floor. Hands are still handcuffed and bleeding. Jongwoon was sobbing hard.

 

“So, how are you my dear son? Having fun here in your new home?”

 

Youngwoon asks sarcastically. Jongwoon quickly stands up upon hearing his father’s voice. He runs towards Youngwoon and quickly grabs his collar.

 

“I’m going to kill you! What did you do to my child and to my girl huh?”

 

Youngwoon’s bodyguards quickly run towards him and pull him away from Jongwoon. Youngwoon fixes his clothes before staring at his son.

 

“I didn’t know that she’s pregnant”

 

Youngwoon lies. He knows very well that Ryeowook is pregnant. He has an idea that Ryeowook is pregnant while watching his son rubbing her tummy yesterday night when Jongwoon and Ryeowook were at the balcony.

 

“LIAR!!!”

 

Jongwoon shouts.

 

“LET ME OUT! I’M REALLY GOING TO KILL YOU KIM YOUNGWOON!”

 

Jongwoon shouts angrily while clenching the grills of his prison cell tightly, releasing his anger.

 

“It’s not my fault if that girl chooses to meddle in our business. That’s what she gets”

 

Youngwoon told his son.

 

“You’re such a coward Kim Youngwoon! You never fight fairly!!!”

 

Youngwoon laughs upon hearing his son.

 

“Look at you son. You’re being like that because of that beggar girl”

 

“DON’T CALL WOOKIE LIKE THAT!”

 

“Why not? I’m just telling you the truth! She’s a social climber girl. She doesn’t love you. She only wants your money and that’s the truth!”

 

Youngwoon told his son while shooting him a serious glare.

 

“Wookie is not like that!”

 

Youngwoon turns around and stares at the owner of the voice. He smirks at Zhoumi.

 

“And who are you to tell me that?”

 

Youngwoon asks. Zhoumi stares at Youngwoon seriously.

 

“Wookie maybe poor, but she’s not a bastard person like you!”

 

Zhoumi told Youngwoon, feeling angry. Youngwoon smirks at him. He looks at his nephew.

 

“Is he your friend?”

 

Youngwoon asks. Siwon nods.

 

“Tell him to shut his mouth if he doesn’t want o face his grave soon”

 

Youngwoon told Siwon while smirking.

 

“If you want I can dig my own grave for you. I’ll be honored to do that Mr. Kim”

 

Zhoumi told Youngwoon who clenches his fist because of anger.

 

“Do you think it’s all about money? You will face your own defeat soon. Karma will surely hit you”

 

Zhoumi told Youngwoon who moves closer to him.

 

“Listen to me you bastard young man!”

 

Youngwoon stares at Zhoumi seriously.

 

“In this game, the poor never wins. Jongwoon chooses to disobey me because of that beggar girl. He is the one who chooses this and not me. He’s the reason why he’s suffering right now and he’s also the reason why his child died and that beggar is suffering right now. It’s all Jongwoon’s fault, so why blame me?”

 

Youngwoon told Zhoumi who was about to punch him, but Siwon is too quick to stops him. He stares at Zhoumi and shook his head, warning him. Youngwoon can really kill him if he wants or maybe he can also send Zhoumi in jail just like what he did to Jongwoon. Youngwoon smirks at Zhoumi before focusing his attention back to his son who is shooting him a deadly glare. Anger keeps on rushing through Jongwoon’s body and he just wants to get out of his prison cell and kills his father.

 

“Listen to me Kim Jongwoon!”

 

Youngwoon stares at his son seriously.

 

“You will never win against me! I don’t care if I hurt you! You choose to be a rebellious son and throw a war with me. I’m just giving you what you’re asking for. This is what you want right? Let’s see how far you can go. You can never escape from me! I’m going to do everything for you to leave that beggar!”

 

“I’m not going to do that”

 

“Ok. Then you will stay here inside the jail! You can never go out unless you beg in front of me! You can never go back in the family unless you beg in front of me!”

 

“I’m not going to beg even if you kill me! I won’t kneel down in front of you and beg!”

 

Jongwoon told his father, shooting him a deadly glare. Youngwoon laughs and nods his head happily.

 

“We will see. The war between us is just starting. There’s still a lot to come. Expect the unexpected”

 

“Don’t you dare touch the people that I love and the people who are important to me! You need to fight fairly!”

 

Youngwoon flashes his evil smile.

 

“If you can stop me, but I’m afraid you’ll be staying here forever. So, what will you do now Kim Jongwoon? All you need to do is to surrender and I will stop hurting the people around you. If you really love them then you will do what I say. You know me son. I can do whatever I want and I have one word. You’re my puppet and you’re just my son. You can never go against me and you will never win against me because you’re just Kim Jongwoon and I am Kim Youngwoon. You’re nothing without me”

 

Youngwoon told his son.

 

“Enjoy your stay here”

 

Youngwoon teases Jongwoon, making him angrier. He pats his son’s cheek and stares at Siwon.

 

“Try to help your cousin and you will see what will happen to Choi Corporation because the moment you lend him a helping hand, you will be the next target. Don’t forget that I can always take everything away from you and your family because I’m the reason why you and your family are still living in luxury”

 

Youngwoon told Siwon. He snaps his fingers happily.

 

“One wrong move Choi Siwon and everything will be taken away from you and your family. All of you will be sleeping at the street like a beggar, so don’t you dare go against me because I really do what I say”

 

Youngwoon threatens his nephew. He stares at Zhoumi.

 

“We’re not yet done!”

 

Youngwoon told Zhoumi. He stares at him seriously before leaving the jail with his bodyguards.

 

~~~

 

Sungmin was walking inside her room at the Kim Mansion. She was talking to someone over the phone.

 

“Appa…”

 

Sungmin sits on her bed, feeling sad.

 

“Please, I really need your help”

 

“Why? What happen my Princess?”

 

Mr. Lee asks with concern.

 

“Appa, Youngwoon Appa sends Jongwoon in jail. I already talk to my lawyer, but he told me that he can’t do anything about it. I went at the Supreme Court awhile ago to talk to a judge and help me with Jongwoon’s case, but they didn’t let me in”

 

Sungmin told her father with teary eyes. She was hoping that her father can help her solve Jongwoon’s problem.

 

“Youngwoon Appa is using his power to make Jongwoon’s situation miserable. Appa, he is making it hard for Jongwoon and for all of us, so please Appa. I’m begging you. Please help us. Help Jongwoon”

 

Sungmin told her father, begging him. Mr. Lee sighs.

 

“I’m sorry sweetheart…”

 

Mr. Lee shook his head.

 

“But I can’t do anything about it my dear Princess. I want to help you, but I just can’t do anything”

 

Mr. Lee told his daughter. But of course it was a lie. He just doesn’t want to help his daughter because he and Youngwoon already plan about it. They really plan to send Jongwoon in jail, so he will be away from Ryeowook. He will remain inside until he finally surrenders to Youngwoon and agree to marry Sungmin.

 

“Appa, what do you mean by that? What do you mean that you can’t do anything?”

 

Sungmin asks sadly. She shook her head, controlling her tears from falling.

 

“Stop lying to me. I know that you can do something. Why are you favoring Youngwoon Appa? You supposed to listen to me and favor me because I’m your daughter. Jongwoon didn’t do anything. He’s innocent and he’s not a criminal, but why does he need to suffer inside the jail? Why does he need to suffer when he’s not doing anything? All he did is to disobey his father and follow his own happiness, but why?”

 

Sungmin told his father as tears start falling from her eyes.

 

“Appa, please…I’m begging you. Help me. Please listen to me. I know that you can do something”

 

“Don’t meddle in Youngwoon’s business. He knows what he’s doing. He’s doing this for Jongwoon’s good and of course for your own good”

 

“NO!”

 

Sungmin shouts as she shook her head.

 

“Both of you are just doing this for your own good and not ours. Appa, I’m just asking for a simple favor. Was it hard for you to do it for me? I’m your daughter”

 

“I just want your happiness Princess and I know that it’s Jongwoon, so just go with the flow”

 

“Appa…”

 

Sungmin starts crying.

 

“I love Jongwoon, but he doesn’t love me at all. He loves someone else and it’s not me. I want him to be happy with his life, but he can never do that if he will stay in jail and if you and Youngwoon Appa will keep on separating him from the girl he loves most. Appa, I know that it’s painful and it will really hurt me so badly if I see him marrying other woman, but if Jongwoon will be happy with her then I’m also happy. I’m going to be happy even if it hurts, so please…Appa…please help him. Help him to be free and happy…please do this for me…please”

 

Sungmin begs her father as she continues to cry.

 

“I don’t want to marry Jongwoon anymore if he’s not going to be happy with me. I don’t want him to suffer because of me. Please Appa, listen to me. I never ask for anything. I’m just asking this, please give it to me…please…I become a good daughter to you. I follow everything that you want though some of them are against my will, but I still follow. Now it’s time for you to listen to me…Appa…please”

 

Sungmin keeps her hope that her father will listen to her and will help Jongwoon.

 

“If you want me to be happy then you will help me”

 

“I’m sorry my dear Princess, but my decision is final. I really can’t do anything about it”

 

“Appa”

 

“I need to go now. I still have a meeting. See you next week. I love you my Princess”

 

Mr. Lee told his daughter before hanging up.

 

“Appa, why? Is your personal ambition more important than your own daughter? Do you really love your wealth more than me? Is making your companies grow and expand more important than your own daughter’s happiness?”

 

Sungmin asks while crying. Her mobile phone suddenly rings. Sungmin quickly answers the call upon seeing the caller’s name.

 

“Teukie Umma”

 

Teukie suddenly feels nervous upon hearing Sungmin crying over the phone.

 

“Sweetheart, what happen?”

 

“You need to help me Umma. Youngwoon Appa sends Jongwoon in jail”

 

“WHAT?”

 

Teukie shouts.

 

“Where is he? I’m already here in Seoul”

 

“They bring him at Incehon Jail, please go there and free him. I can’t do anything to help him. Youngwoon Appa doesn’t want to listen as well as Appa. You’re Jongwoon’s last hope Umma”

 

“Arasso. I’ll go there now”

 

Teukie told Sungmin and hangs up. Sungmin wipes her tears away.

 

“I need to go there and see Jongwoon”

 

Sungmin whispers. She stands up and gets her car key on top of the bedside table.

 

“I’ll do my best to free him even if I beg a lot of people. I’m going to do that for Jongwoon”

 

Sungmin told herself. She wipes the tears that fall down from her eyes. She wears her sunglasses and leaves her room.

 

~~~

 

Teukie arrives at the Incheon Jail. Younho was the one who drops her there. Teukie’s heart breaks into pieces upon seeing her son wearing prisoner’s uniform while his hands are still handcuffed like a criminal. He has bandages on his both hands and he was crying at the corner.

 

“Jongwoon”

 

Jongwoon raises his head when he heard a familiar voice. He stares at his mother who is staring at him with teary eyes.

 

“Jongwoon sweetheart, stop crying. Umma is here”

 

Teukie told her son just like what she used to tell him when he’s still a kid to stop him from crying. Jongwoon just stares at her as anger starts rushing throughout his body again.

 

“LEAVE ME ALONE!”

 

Jongwoon shouts angrily. Teukie shook her head. She looks at one of the guards who are guarding her son’s cell.

 

“Please let me in. I need to talk to him”

 

Teukie told him, but he shook his head.

 

“Mr. Kim told us not to…”

 

“I TOLD YOU TO LET ME IN! HE’S MY SON!”

 

Teukie shouts angrily. The guard nods his head and opens the cell, letting Teukie enters. She runs towards her son and hugs him. Jongwoon pushes her away.

 

“I told you to leave me alone!”

 

Jongwoon told his mother while staring at her seriously.

 

“What are you doing here? I don’t need you”

 

“Sweetheart, please…”

 

Teukie hugs her son again, but he just pushes her away from him.

 

“LEAVE ME ALONE! I DON’T NEED YOU!”

 

Jongwoon shouts angrily.

 

“Sweetheart, what do you want me to do in order for you to forgive me?”

 

Teukie asks her son while controlling her tears from falling.

 

“I love you Jongwoon”

 

“LIAR!”

 

Jongwoon shoots Teukie an angry look.

 

“You never love me Park Jungsoo! You never love me! You and Appa never love me! I wish that you just let me drown at that beach and let me die, so I won’t suffer a miserable life like this!”

 

Jongwoon told his mother as tears start falling from his eyes again.

 

“That’s not true sweetheart”

 

Teukie shook her head sadly.

 

“I love you and that’s the truth. I love you because you’re my son and you came from me”

 

“No…you don’t love me Umma. You never did because if you do then you wouldn’t abandon me. Why did you leave me? Why did you let Appa raise me? Why did you let me grow in a broken family? Why did you let him control my life? Why did you let me suffer like this? Why?”

 

Jongwoon asks as he starts sobbing quietly.

 

“I’m sorry”

 

Teukie whispers as she starts crying as well. She holds her son’s gorgeous face between her hands and stares at him sadly. She wipes Jongwoon’s tears away.

 

“I’m sorry. I know that you wouldn’t forgive me no matter how many times I ask for forgiveness and I know that you wouldn’t believe me anymore, but I love you sweetheart. You’re my everything”

 

Teukie shook her head as tears keep on falling from her eyes.

 

“I didn’t abandon you. I go back here in Seoul to get you away from your father, but he doesn’t want to give you to me. He told the court that I left you because of Younho and I’m hurting you, that’s why they decided to give your custody to him and he let the court issues a restraining order, so I can’t go near you unless he gives me permission. He did that to separate us. He uses his power for you to hate me and for you to think that I didn’t comeback for you and I really abandon you”

 

“LIAR!”

 

“I’m not lying! I’m telling you the truth! I can never abandon you because you’re my son and I love you. No mother can ever abandon her son and leaves him suffering. I’m sorry sweetheart. I did everything to get you away from you father, but he’s more powerful than me and he’s using his power to get everything and make the people he hates to suffer just like what he’s doing to me”

 

Teukie told Jongwoon as she gently caresses her son’s cheek.

 

“I love you Jongwoon. Each and every day I keep on thinking about you, hoping that one day, we’re going to be together and I can fill in the space that I left and I can be a good mother to you. I did everything to get you away from him, but he doesn’t want to give you to me. The law always favors him and my lawyer can’t do anything about it”

 

“You and Kim Youngwoon never become parents to me because both of you let me suffer like this and let me grow in a broken family. You and your ex-husband don’t love me at all”

 

“That’s not tru—“

 

“THAT’S TRUE!!!”

 

Jongwoon raises his voice because of anger. He pushes his mother away from him.

 

“I was only five when I saw Appa making love with other woman and when I saw you kissing other man. I was only seven when you and Appa decided to divorce. I was seven when you leave me to go with your other man. I long for you for nineteen years and now you’re going to tell me that you love me? Appa controls my life and he never let me live my life the way I want it to be. He hurts the girl that I love most and he takes the life of my innocent child that is yet to be born and you call that love? Do you think all I need is this damn luxurious life?”

 

Jongwoon shook his head as tears keep on falling from his eyes.

 

“What I need is your time, understanding and love. I grow up without feeling those things. I grow up being alone because you and Appa choose to be busy and ignore me. You and Appa choose it that way because you don’t love me. I never felt love by you and Appa. I always beg for love, but you never give it to me because I’m not important to you and to Appa. Both of you love your wealth and power and not your own son”

 

Teukie’s heart is breaking into pieces while listening to her son’s agony and seeing her son like that. She blames herself because she didn’t become a good mother for her son because Youngwoon never allowed her to become a good mother to Jongwoon. Youngwoon is the reason why Teukie can’t get the custody of their son because he keeps on using his power to separate Teukie from Jongwoon.

 

“I’m sorry sweetheart. I’m really sorry. If only I can do anything…I’m sorry”

 

Teukie whispers as she hugs her son tightly. The only thing that she can say at that moment is ‘sorry’ and to blame herself for all the sufferings of her son in the hands of her ex-husband.

 

“Why did you let Appa do this to me Umma?”

 

Jongwoon whispers.

 

“I’m sorry Jongwoon. If only I can take away all your pain and sufferings, I’m going to do it. But I don’t know how I am going to win against your father. I’m sorry”

 

Teukie told her son as she cries softly. She hugs Jongwoon tight, holding him close to her hoping that somehow she can comfort her son and ease the pain that Jongwoon is feeling on that moment.

 

~~~

 

After going at Incheon Jail, Teukie asks her husband to drop him at Youngwoon’s company because she wants to talk to her ex-husband about their son.

 

“Do you want me to go with you?”

 

Younho asks with concern. Teukie shook her head.

 

“I’ll do it alone. This is between me and Youngwoon”

 

Teukie told her husband. Younho holds her hand.

 

“I just want you to know that no matter what happen I’m here for you and I’ll do anything that I can to help Jongwoon. Don’t worry honey. I already talk to my lawyers about Jongwoon’s case. Appa has a friend in the Supreme Court. He’s a judge. We can ask some help from him. I’m sure that he can help Jongwoon. Don’t worry honey. We will release Jongwoon from the prison soon. We’re going to do everything to release him”

 

Younho told his wife.

 

“Thanks a lot honey. I know that I didn’t become a good mother to my son because I never watch him grow and I let his father do this to him. It’s the only thing that I can do for Jongwoon. I need to make sure that he’s fine before we go back in New York. Just wait for me. I won’t stay that long. I just need to talk to Youngwoon, hoping that he will change and stop doing this to our son”

 

“Just call me if you need some help”

 

Teukie nods her head. She kisses Younho’s lips before going out of the car. Teukie went inside the building. The security guards let her enter because they know her. The employees bow at her as she walks at the hallway. She went inside the elevator and presses the 8th floor button. She rests her head on the elevator wall and closes her eyes while thinking about her son sadly. She was thinking if it’s still possible for Jongwoon to forgive her even though he wouldn’t give her anymore chance to be a mother to him. Teukie slowly opens her eyes when the elevator stops at the 8th floor. She went out and walks at the hallway. She stops outside a room and softly knocks on the door before going inside.

 

“Good afternoon Ms. Park. How may I help you?”

 

Youngwoon’s secretary greets Teukie happily.

 

“Is Mr. Kim Youngwoon inside his office?”

 

Teukie asks. The secretary nods her head as an answer.

 

“I need to talk to him”

 

“I’ll just give him a call to ask if he—“

 

Teukie raises her hand to stop her from talking.

 

“I won’t stay that long. I just need to tell him something”

 

Teukie told the secretary before walking towards the door. She holds the doorknob and looks at the nervous secretary.

 

“Don’t be afraid because he’s not going to fire you. I’m going to make sure that he won’t do that”

 

Teukie told the secretary before going inside her ex-husband’s office without knocking.

 

“Youngwoon, we need to talk”

 

Teukie told Youngwoon who is busy typing on his laptop.

 

“Since when did you arrive my dear ex-wife?”

 

Youngwoon asks without looking at Teukie who closes the door gently before walking towards Youngwoon’s desk. Youngwoon stops what he’s doing. He stands up and moves closer to his ex-wife.

 

“Yes Teukie? What can I do for yo—“

 

Youngwoon didn’t have the chance to finish talking because Teukie slaps him so hard.

 

“How dare you do that to Jongwoon? Why did you send him in jail? My son is not a criminal. You’re the one who is supposed to be inside and not him!”

 

Teukie told Youngwoon while shooting him a serious glare. Youngwoon rubs his cheek and smiles at his ex-wife.

 

“He deserves that because of disobeying me. He chooses that beggar more than his own father. He’s the one who starts the war between us. I’m just giving him what he wishes for and I’m just teaching him a lesson”

 

Youngwoon told his ex-wife while smiling at her. Teukie was about to slap Youngwoon again, but he catches her hand and holds it tight.

 

“Why are you acting as if you become a good mother to our son? You left Jongwoon because you choose to be with your other man!”

 

“I DIDN’T EXCHANGE HIM TO YOUNHO! I DIDN’T ABANDON OUR SON! I CAME BACK TO HIM! YOU’RE THE REASON WHY JONGWOON IS NOT WITH ME BECAUSE OF YOUR SELFISHNESS! YOU’RE THE ONE WHO SEPARATE ME FROM OUR SON!”

 

Teukie shouts because of anger. Tears start falling slowly at the corner of her eyes because of anger and she feels so hurt whenever she will remember the day that Youngwoon takes away her right to become a mother to Jongwoon.

 

“I just did the right thing Teukie! You don’t deserve to be Jongwoon’s mother because you’re a !”

 

“If I don’t deserve to be a mother to our son then you don’t deserve to be his father because you’re such a bastard and cruel man! You make him suffer and you hurt him! You’re the reason why our family becomes like this! You’re the reason why—“

 

Youngwoon slaps Teukie.

 

“Shut your ing mouth if you don’t want me to cut your tongue! Don’t try me Park Jungsoo. I can always do that to you! I can always hire someone to kill you or should I just kill you with my own hands huh?”

 

Youngwoon told Teukie while staring at her seriously.

 

“THEN DO IT! IF THAT WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY THEN DO IT!”

 

“DAMN YOU PARK JUNGSOO!”

 

Youngwoon pushes Teukie away from him.

 

“YOU’RE THE ONE WHO ASK FOR A DIVORCE, SO DON’T BLAME ME IF OUR SON IS SUFFERING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT!”

 

Youngwoon shouts angrily. Teukie shook her head.

 

“My fault? You’re the one who cheat on me! I give my whole self to you. I devout myself to you, but you hurt me!”

 

“That’s because you’re a ! You ask for a divorce so you can be with your other man and that’s the truth Park Jungsoo!”

 

“NO!”

 

Teukie shouts.

 

“I ask for divorce because I can no longer take the things that you’re doing to me. You’re already abusing me. You hurt not just emotionally, but physically. You even me for so many times. We’re already fighting for a lot of times and I don’t want Jongwoon to see us like that and I don’t want him to grow in a very chaotic environment wherein he will always witness and hear his mom and dad fighting with each other”

 

Teukie told Youngwoon. She moves closer to him and holds his gorgeous face between her hands. She can see a great anger and hatred in Youngwoon’s eyes.

 

“Why did you become like that? You know that I love you even if you didn’t love me at all. If you’re mad at me, hurt me and not our son. Jongwoon doesn’t deserve to suffer because of your hatred towards me. I am the one who have sin against you and not Jongwoon then why is he the one who is paying for all of it?”

 

Teukie told her ex-husband as she starts crying hard. Youngwoon holds her chin tightly.

 

“You’re the reason why I didn’t end up marrying the woman that I love!”

 

Youngwoon told Teukie, releasing his anger as his eyes start getting teary.

 

“I didn’t want that to happen Youngwoon. Our parents just arrange our marriage. I really don’t want that to happen. But we both know that we can’t go against them and that we should just follow like puppets. I know how much you love her and I’m really sorry because you didn’t end up together. But it’s not my fault. It’s your father’s fault because he’s the one who controls your life and not me”

 

Teukie told Youngwoon whose tears start to fall from his eyes upon remembering how his father controls his life like what he’s doing to his own son. Mr. Kim didn’t allow Youngwoon to marry the girl he loves because she’s poor. Mr. Kim forces Youngwoon to marry Teukie; their parents are the one who arrange their wedding. Teukie and Youngwoon don’t really love each other, but they can’t do anything. They need to follow what their parents what for them. Youngwoon didn’t become courageous to defend and fight for the girl he loves. He becomes a coward and that’s what makes him become different to his son when it comes to love. Jongwoon will do anything to fight for the girl he loves. That’s the thing that Youngwoon can’t do because he’s afraid to lose everything that he has.

 

“It’s not Jongwoon’s fault if you didn’t end up with her. Please Youngwoon. Please listen to me. Don’t do to Jongwoon what your father did to you. Let our son be happy with his life and with the girl he loves most. Don’t take his happiness away from him. I’m begging you Youngwoon…please let Jongwoon be happy. Don’t make his life miserable and don’t hurt him anymore….please stop now”

 

Teukie told her ex-husband. She kneels in front of him to beg.

 

“Youngwoon, I’m begging you please. Jongwoon is our son. Stop hurting him and please let him be happy…please. It’s not our son’s fault. It’s our fault because we choose to become a puppet and we become coward to fight for what we believe is right and for our own good. Don’t let our son suffer because you want to have revenge. Not Jongwoon. You can just hurt me, but please not our son. I’m begging you Youngwoon. Please listen to me”

 

Teukie begs. Youngwoon stares at him as he wipes his tears away.

 

“I never listen to anyone. I didn’t become happy because I didn’t end up marrying the girl that I love because of you, so why will I let Jongwoon be happy and marry the girl that he loves? Why am I going to become fair?”

 

“But Jongwoon is your son. Don’t you love him?”

 

“I love Jongwoon. The only mistake that he does is he becomes you son and that’s the reason why he needs to suffer because he’s the one who needs to pay everything because if it wasn’t for you…I’m happy with her and I will not become like this”

 

Youngwoon pushes Teukie away from him.

 

“Please leave my office now before I call the security to drag you away. Don’t ever show your face in front of me Park Jungsoo!”

 

“Youngwoon, please”

 

“GET OUT!”

 

Youngwoon shouts as he goes back to his seat. Teukie slowly stand up and stares at her ex-husband.

 

“Why don’t you open your heart of stone? So you will know how your hatred turns you into a monster. I’m going to get Jongwoon out from the prison. I don’t care if you kill me. You will no longer hurt my son like this”

 

Teukie told Youngwoon. She wipes her tears away and leaves Youngwoon’s office. Youngwoon pushes all the things on top of his desk, feeling so angry.

 

“Damn this life!”

 

Youngwoon whispers while gritting his teeth. He stands up and punches the wall so hard, causing his hand to bleed. He rests his forehead on the wall as he pants because of anger.

 

“I hate my life. Damn it!”

 

Youngwoon whispers with pain in his voice.

 

“I hate my ing life”

 

Youngwoon whispers again as tears finally down from his eyes.

 

~~~

 

Zhoumi quietly went inside Ryeowook’s room, avoiding making unnecessary noise that will wake Ryeowook. He saw Mrs. Lau sitting on the coach, crying softly while watching Ryeowook in her sleep.

 

“Ahjumma”

 

Mrs. Lau quickly wipes her tears away upon hearing Zhoumi’s voice. He sits beside Ryeowook and stares at her sadly.

 

“How’s Jongwoon?”

 

Mrs. Lau asks sadly and worriedly. Zhoumi didn’t answer.

 

“Mi, I’m asking you”

 

Mrs. Lau told Zhoumi who wipes his tears away. He stares at Mrs. Lau who can see pain in his eyes.

 

“I feel sorry for him Ahjumma. Siwon can’t even do anything to free from jail. Mr. Kim is using his power to hold Jongwoon and he keeps on threatening the people around him. He’s all alone in jail and he just keeps on crying and he keeps on thinking and worrying about Wookie. I’m afraid that he will get really sick if he will stay there for a long time. He’s so depressed right now and he really wants to see Wookie. Siwon informs me awhile ago that Jongwoon is not eating anything yet. He’s not eating the food that they are serving to him. I really feel so pity. Siwon and I went at the Supreme Court awhile ago to talk to a judge, but we can’t go in because they won’t allow us. They send us away Ahjumma and the lawyers can’t even do anything”

 

Zhoumi informs Mrs. Lau sadly while controlling his tears from falling.

 

“How’s Wookie?”

 

Zhoumi asks worriedly.

 

“Well…”

 

Mrs. Lau wipes the tears that fall down from her eyes.

 

“The doctor told me that she’s still in shock. She wakes up awhile ago and she’s in hysterical when she finds out that her baby died. She just keeps on crying and she’s not eating anything. She’s not even talking. She just cries, but never talks. She doesn’t answer when you talk to her. It breaks my heart to see her like that”

 

Mrs. Lau starts to cry softly.

 

“Wookie doesn’t deserve to suffer like this. She’s such a very nice and sweet girl. All she did is to love Jongwoon and it’s not a crime for her to suffer like this. I just can’t believe that Mr. Kim is so selfish and he really can do such cruel thing. It’s his grandson, but how can he kill him and Jongwoon is his son, but how can he hurt him so badly and make him suffer like hell”

 

Mrs. Lau told Zhoumi who stares at Ryeowook sadly.

 

“I don’t know Ahjumma. All I know is…he’s an evil and he has a heart of stone and I feel sorry for Jongwoon because his father is like that and his mother leaves him and let him suffer like that”

 

Zhoumi told Mrs. Lau while staring at Ryeowook sadly, controlling his tears from falling.

 

~~~

 

Sungmin was staring at Jongwoon who was sitting in front of her. She went at the jail to see Jongwoon. Her eyes are getting teary as she stares at Jongwoon. His hands are still handcuffed as if he’s a criminal. He has cuts on his lower lips. His eyes are puffy because of crying and he really looks miserable. His hands have bandage because he keeps on punching his cell and the wall, releasing his anger towards Youngwoon.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

Jongwoon asks Sungmin as he stares at her seriously.

 

“I just want to check if you’re fine”

 

“Fine?”

 

Jongwoon smirks as tears start forming in his eyes. He stares at Sungmin angrily.

 

“Do you think I’m fine after what happen? Are you not happy? You already hurt Wookie and you take away the life of our innocent child! You supposed to celebrate by now bec—“

 

Sungmin slaps Jongwoon. Tears start falling from her eyes. She feels really hurt because Jongwoon is also blaming her for the lost of his child to Ryeowook.

 

“I’m sorry”

 

Sungmin whispers. Jongwoon laughs sarcastically.

 

“Sorry for killing my child or sorry for slapping me?”

 

Jongwoon asks angrily.

 

“Both”

 

Sungmin told Jongwoon, making him laugh again and claps his hands.

 

“You’re such a good actress Minnie. Do you think I will feel pity on you? Hell no! Go away and don’t ever show your face in front of me again! I don’t want to see you and my bastard jerk father!”

 

Jongwoon told Sungmin angrily while clenching his fist. He stands up and turns his back away.

 

“Do you think I want it to happen?”

 

Sungmin told Jongwoon before he can walk away. She starts crying softly.

 

“I didn’t know that Youngwoon Appa is planning something like that. I was shock when Sulli told me that Youngwoon Appa wants to send you in jail. I didn’t know that she was pregnant. I try to save your child. If only I can exchange my life to bring back the life of your innocent child, I will do it”

 

“Oh really? You don’t understand what you’re talking about Minnie because you don’t know how to love. You’re selfish like Appa”

 

Jongwoon told Sungmin without turning his back to look at Sungmin.

 

“That’s not true. I love you. I love you so much. I still love you even if I need to beg for your love. I still love you even though you’re hurting me. I love you so much Jongwoon that I need to kneel in front of Youngwoon Appa and beg to stop this war between you and him. I love you so much that I need to beg my own father to call off the wedding. I love you so much that I’m willing to set you free and give you your happiness though it hurts me. But you never see it. You never see it because you don’t care and because I’m Lee Sungmin and not Kim Ryeowook”

 

Sungmin told Jongwoon while crying softly.

 

“People think that I’m strong and because I have everything, but what they don’t know is I am longing for care and love. They don’t know that I’m also weak and I also know how to cry and to get hurt. You don’t care and people don’t care about me because it’s just me…just Lee Sungmin and nobody cares about me because nobody loves me”

 

Sungmin told Jongwoon. She stands up and gets his clutch on top of the chair beside her and walks away, crying.

 

~~~

 

It was already twelve midnight, but Teukie is not yet sleeping. Younho went inside their room and saw her at the balcony. He just finishes talking to his lawyers and reviewing business reports for his company. He went at the balcony and hugs his wife from behind.

 

“Why are you still awake?”

 

Younho asks. Teukie wipes her tears away.

 

“I can’t sleep because I’m thinking about my son”

 

Teukie told her husband. She turns around to face Younho.

 

“Don’t worry anymore”

 

Younho wipes the tears that fall down from Teukie’s eyes.

 

“I already fix everything. You can bail him out after two days. I pass his case to my lawyers and they will be the one who will deal with the judges at the Supreme Court. I also file a security order for Jongwoon and his girlfriend, so your ex-husband can’t hurt them again. Don’t worry too much honey. I know that this thing will soon end”

 

Younho told his wife as he hugs her.

 

“Honey, can we stay here in Seoul for the meantime? I just want to watch over my son even just for awhile and even in a far distant and I just want to make sure that Youngwoon won’t touch him again. It’s the only thing that I can do for him as his mother since he doesn’t want to see me and he doesn’t want me to touch him and he never considers me his mother anymore”

 

Teukie told her husband sadly. Younho nods his head.

 

“If that’s what you want. We will stay here in Seoul for the meantime. I will support you. Don’t forget that Jongwoon is my son now”

 

“Thank you honey”

 

“Don’t worry anymore. Everything will be alright soon”

 

“I hope so because it really hurts me so badly to see my son suffering because of me. It’s my fault”

 

Younho shook his head.

 

“Don’t blame yourself. Nobody wants this to happen. Your ex-husband just becomes a monster that’s why”

 

“But my son is the one who is suffering and he doesn’t deserve to suffer like this. He’s not supposed to suffer because he’s too innocent and he’s such a sweet and very good boy. I just want to see him smiling and laughing again and not like this. I want to see him following his happiness and not the happiness of other people. It’s really painful and I can’t do anything to free my son from the shadow of his cruel and selfish father and I can’t even do anything to protect him from Youngwoon and to ease the pain that he’s feeling right now”

 

Teukie told her husband. She hugs Younho and buries her beautiful face on her husband’s chest as she starts to cry softly, feeling really hurt and sad for her son who is suffering so much because of her and Youngwoon.

 

~~~

 

AFTER TWO DAYS…

 

 

Siwon was the one who fetch Jongwoon in jail.

 

“Who bail me out?”

 

Jongwoon asks his cousin who is driving his car quietly.

 

“Aunt Teukie”

 

Siwon answers.

 

“Why did you accept it? I don’t need her help!”

 

Jongwoon told his cousin angrily. Siwon stops the car at the corner.

 

“Jongwoon, will you please put down your pride? I know how much you hate Aunt Teukie, but she’s still you mother”

“Mother?”

 

Jongwoon laughs while tears start forming in his eyes. He shook his head.

 

“I don’t have a mother and father! I don’t have a family! I don’t need that woman’s help and her other man’s help”

 

“Then what are you going to do? How are you supposed to go out from the jail if Aunt Teukie and Mr. Jung didn’t bail you out?”

 

Siwon asks. Jongwoon didn’t answer.

 

“Will you please give Aunt Teukie a chance to be a mother to you? Just for this day, let her be a mother to you. I know how much you hate her, but no matter what happen you can never erase the fact that she’s your mother. Why don’t you forget what happen and erase the hatred and grudge there in your heart?”

 

Siwon told Jongwoon, reprimanding him.

 

“Do you think it’s easy?”

 

Jongwoon asks as he wipes the tears that fall down from his eyes.

 

“You can say that because you’re not me. You grow up in a complete and happy family unlike me. Your dad never dictates what are the things that you need to do and what are the things that you don’t need to do. You’re not a puppet like me. You’re free to do everything that you want and love the girl you want to love. We’re different, so stop telling me those things Siwon because you’re not me and you don’t know how it is to be me”

 

Jongwoon told his cousin, controlling his tears from falling. Siwon fell silent because Jongwoon got a point. He’s not him and he can never understand how hard Jongwoon’s situation is because he’s not him.

 

“Drive your car now. Let’s go at Mr. Kim’s company. I need to talk to him”

 

“But Jong—“

 

“DRIVE THE ING CAR NOW!”

 

Jongwoon shouts angrily while shooting Siwon a deadly glare. Siwon just sighs and starts driving his car again.

 

~~~

 

Youngwoon went out from a black limousine. His bodyguards escorted him, making sure that he’s safe from danger. Youngwoon was about to go inside his building when someone shouts.

 

“KIM YOUNGWOON!”

 

Youngwoon stops walking and looks around. He saw his son running towards him with Siwon who tries to stop Jongwoon, but he fails. Jongwoon was about to hit Youngwoon, but his bodyguards are too quick to protect him from Jongwoon. Two of Youngwoon’s bodyguards hold Jongwoon tight.

 

“LET ME GO! I’M GOING TO KILL THAT BASTARD MAN!”

 

Jongwoon shouts as he struggles to escape from Youngwoon’s bodyguard. Youngwoon smirks.

 

“Let him go”

 

“But Mr. Kim…”

 

“I said, let him go”

 

Youngwoon orders his bodyguards. They obey him and release Jongwoon. Youngwoon and Jongwoon are staring at each other seriously. Siwon was staring at them nervously as he feels the tension between his uncle and his cousin rising.

 

“So…”

 

Youngwoon smirks.

 

“You’re stupid mother and her other man bail you out. But it’s ok because we still need to see each other in court for the hearing of your case. I’ll make sure that you will return inside the jail”

 

“I will kill you first before that happens. I will kill you now so there’s really a reason for me to be in jail”

 

Jongwoon told his father while staring at him seriously. Youngwoon laughs to mock his son. He quickly grabs Youngwoon’s collar and hold it tight.

 

“You will never win against me Kim Jongwoon! I will send you in hell and make your life miserable! Don’t forget that you’re nothing without me!”

 

Youngwoon told Jongwoon as he starts punching him. Jongwoon falls on the ground. Youngwoon told his bodyguards to keep on hitting Jongwoon in which they follow. Youngwoon watches his son being hit hard. He smiles while hearing Jongwoon in pain.

 

“UNCLE! PLEASE STOP NOW! STOP HURTING YOUR OWN SON!”

 

Siwon shouts. Youngwoon ignores him. He let his bodyguards hit Jongwoon and kicks him badly.

 

“UNCLE!”

 

Siwon shouts. Youngwoon stares at his nephew seriously.

 

“Don’t meddle in my business Siwon!”

 

Youngwoon told Siwon while shooting him a serious glare.

 

“But uncle, Jongwoon is your son. Why are you doing this?”

 

“That’s what he wants. I’m just giving him what he asked for”

 

Youngwoon told Siwon. He told his bodyguard to stop. He kicks Jongwoon.

 

“You’ll get more of it if you continue to go against me. I told you that you will never win against me Jongwoon because you’re just my son. You’re nothing without me!”

 

Youngwoon told his son who is lying on the ground. He turns his back away and was about to leave when Jongwoon speaks.

 

“Appa…”

 

Jongwoon slowly crawls towards Youngwoon and hugs his foot. Youngwoon can hear him crying and somehow his heart aches and he can’t understand why.

 

“Appa…”

 

Jongwoon whispers, feeling weak.

 

“Why?”

 

Jongwoon asks.

 

“Why are you doing this to me? Why do you want to hurt me and make me suffer like this? Are you really happy when I suffer and whenever I’m in pain? That baby is my child. But why? Why do you need to involve my innocent child here? He’s supposed to live, but you take away his life. You take away his opportunity to see the beauty of the world and live a happy life with me and with Wookie. You hurt the girl that I love most and you kill our baby”

 

Jongwoon told Youngwoon as he starts to cry hard, releasing the pain and anger inside his heart.

 

“Why do I need to suffer like this? How come I’m the one who needs to suffer and not you and Umma? Why do I have to beg for your love and for Umma’s love all the time? Appa, I’m your son…but why can’t you love me? Why can’t you and Umma love me? I just hope you just let me drown and die when I was a kid, so I won’t suffer and get hurt like this”

 

Jongwoon told his father, but Youngwoon just ignores him. He kicks Jongwoon away and walks away.

 

“APPA! YAH! KIM YOUNGWOON!!!”

 

Jongwoon shouts, but Youngwoon ignores him. He just keeps on walking, ignoring his son’s cry. He went inside the building with his bodyguards. Siwon quickly runs towards his cousin.

 

“Jongwoon, I need to bring you to the hospital”

 

“Siwon, why?”

 

Jongwoon asks as he continues to cry hard. Siwon just stares at Jongwoon and shook his head sadly because he too doesn’t know the answer on Jongwoon’s question. He also can’t understand why his uncle is like that.

 

~~~

 

“Off you go”

 

Siwon told Jongwoon who is sitting inside his car quietly. He drops Jongwoon at Ryeowook’s house after bringing him at the hospital to treat his wounds and to check if he’s fine.

 

“Wookie is already waiting for you”

 

Siwon told Jongwoon who just nods his head. Jongwoon went out of Siwon’s car without saying anything. He closes the door gently and walks away. Siwon stares at Jongwoon sadly, watching his cousin enters the house. Jongwoon go upstairs and went inside Ryeowook’s room. He saw Ryeowook sitting on the bed while crying. Jongwoon walks towards her and sits beside her. Ryeowook stares at Jongwoon and she feels hurt upon seeing him. He has a lot of cuts on his gorgeous face and he looks so terrible and skinny.

 

“How can they involve our innocent child? He’s gone now”

 

Ryeowook told Jongwoon sadly as tears keep on falling from her eyes.

 

“He’s supposed to live and be happy with us, but they hurt him and take that great chance away from him. They take his life away from him. Oppa, our baby is gone and it feels like half of my body and soul is gone. Why? How can they be so cruel and hurt us like this and involve our innocent child here? We’re not doing anything. All we did is to love each other. Was it a crime, that’s why they need to ask for our innocent child’s life as a payment? Why?”

 

Ryeowook told Jongwoon as she starts to cry hard. Jongwoon’s tears start falling from his eyes. He hugs Ryeowook tight.

 

“I’m here now and I won’t let anyone touch you and hurt you again”

 

Jongwoon whispers as his anger for his father starts flowing in his veins again. Ryeowook and Jongwoon hug each other tight as they both cry hard, mourning for the lost of their innocent child.

 

“I won’t let them hurt you again. I won’t let it happen again. They will never hurt you again”

 

Jongwoon whispers as he clenches his fist because of anger.