Forever and Good bye (Chapter 12)

Forever and Good bye

Chapter 12

 

 

“Baby, thank you for the delicious breakfast”

 

Jongwoon told Ryeowook who is busy fixing his tie

 

“What do you want for dinner later?”

 

Ryeowook ask without staring at Jongwoon as she’s still busy fixing her boyfriend’s tie

 

“Let’s just have our dinner outside”

 

“Oppa…”

 

Ryeowook looks at Jongwoon who is smiling at her

 

“Why do we need to have dinner outside if I can always cook here at home?”

 

Jongwoon nods

 

“I know, but…”

 

Jongwoon holds Ryeowook’s beautiful face between his hands

 

“I just don’t want you to stress yourself. I don’t want to give you hard time and of course our little baby inside your tummy”

 

“Oppa, I’m just pregnant and not sick. I can still do those things and you know that I always want to cook for you”

 

“I know baby. But still…I don’t want you to get tired. I’m going to hire some maids to do the household chores for you”

 

Ryeowook shook her head

 

“I can always do the household chores. I’m used to it. You don’t need to—“

 

Jongwoon holds Ryeowook’s lips to stop her from talking. He pouts at her

 

“Why do you always need to oppose me huh? Seriously, I hate it when someone opposes me”

 

Ryeowook notice Jongwoon’s serious look

 

“I’m sorry Oppa. Let’s not fight please. I just don’t want you to spend a lot for me. You don’t need to do that”

 

“But that’s what I want and it’s my decision, so please don’t ever tell me not to do it. I always remember Appa whenever you don’t let me do the things that I want. He always did that to me. I don’t have the right to decide and my decision doesn’t matter to him. So please, I’m already tired of it. Don’t be like him. I’m doing this because that’s what I want and that’s what I believe is right. Please let me do it for you. I’m not getting mad because you’re being talkative. I’m getting mad because you’re opposing me and you’re depriving me of doing what I want, just like what my father is doing”

 

Tears start forming in Jongwoon’s eyes

 

“I can breathe freely when I’m with you. I feel so free whenever we’re together. I can only decide on my own when I’m with you, so please let me use that opportunity. Don’t stop me from doing what I want. I’m already tired of being a prisoner you know”

 

“I’m sorry Oppa”

 

Ryeowook holds Jongwoon’s gorgeous face and gently caressed his cheek

 

“I’m sorry, please don’t get mad anymore. Please smile now and don’t be sad anymore. I don’t want to see you like that”

 

“You kiss me first”

 

“Yah!”

 

Ryeowook gently pinches her boyfriend’s nose. Jongwoon removes Ryeowook’s hand on his nose. He sends her arms around his neck while he wraps his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him. Jongwoon gently brushes his nose to hers. He flashes a bright smile

 

“I love you so much Wookie”

 

Jongwoon whispers on her lips before planting soft kisses on her soft pinkish lips. Ryeowook smiles sweetly

 

“I love you too Oppa”

 

Ryeowook told Jongwoon before giving him a sweet peck on his lips. Jongwoon smiles and bend down. He holds Ryeowook’s tummy and rests his head on it

 

“Good morning little baby. Did you have a nice sleep like mommy?”

 

Jongwoon asks happily

 

“You need to behave because mommy will work now. Don’t give her a lot of hard time, arasso? Daddy will also work now. We’re going to see each other later, so don’t miss me that much”

 

Jongwoon sighs

 

“But to tell you the truth little baby. I’m going to miss you and mommy that much even though we will just be far away from each other for few hours. But don’t worry because daddy will sing a sweet lullaby for you and mommy later. I love you. Mommy and I love you so much”

 

Jongwoon smiles and kisses Ryeowook’s tummy. He stands up straight and looks at Ryeowook who is smiling at him

 

“Are you sure that you can go to work today?”

 

Jongwoon asks his girlfriend worriedly. Ryeowook nods happily

 

“Don’t worry too much Oppa. I’ll be fine in Mouse Rabbit. Ahjumma, Manager Mimi, Lovers in Mouse Rabbit I and Lovers in Mouse Rabbit II are there to take care of me and watch over me while you’re working”

 

“Arasso. I’m not going to worry anymore”

 

Jongwoon grabs his car key and mobile phone on the bed

 

“You’re really not bringing any bag when you’re going to work?”

 

Ryeowook asks Jongwoon curiously. Jongwoon nods

 

“Do I need to?”

 

“Where do you place your things?”

 

“I always left it inside my office. I don’t go home unless I finish all the things that I need to finish and do on a day. I just bring my car key and mobile phone. I don’t bring my work at home because when you talk about work, it supposed to be done inside the office and you don’t need to bring it at home. A person is going home to relax and have a bonding with his family and not to work because a house is not an office”

 

Jongwoon explains to Ryeowook who just nods her head

 

“I told myself before when I was still in college that I won’t bring my work at home just like what Appa is doing. When I finally become a husband and father, I want to focus much of my attention to them and not to my work. I promise myself not to become like Umma and Appa who only know how to work, talk to their clients and have a meeting and spend all their time and their life towards their work. I don’t want to be like them. They don’t know how to appreciate things and value life. They think that money can buy everything. I maybe Kim Jongwoon, son of Kim Youngwoon, the well known CEO around the globe and a very influential and powerful man and Park Jungsoo, the famous and good diplomat. But I’m not like them and I don’t want to be like them”

 

“Oppa, please don’t hate your parents like that”

 

“They don’t love me”

 

Ryeowook shook her head

 

“Don’t say that. Every parents love their children. They may lack understanding and time for you, but they love you because if not, then they wouldn’t let you live”

 

Ryeowook smiles and brushes her fingers on Jongwoon’s gorgeous face

 

“You will understand it when you finally become a parent in which it will happen soon. So please don’t hate your parents. No matter what happen, they are still your parents and parents are not perfect. There’s no school for parenthood. They are just doing what they think will be the best and good for you. No mom and dad ever wish for their child not to have the best things in life”

 

“But they just don’t understand me baby”

 

Ryeowook nods

 

“But you don’t need to hate them because of that. Remember Oppa, without them, you’re also not here. If they lack understanding then you’re the one who supposed to understand. They might shut their ears when you try to talk and explain, shut their brains when you want them to understand, but don’t ever think that they don’t love you. They love you”

 

“I don’t ever feel it”

 

“Because you let your anger dominates you and that’s the thing that you’re not supposed to do. Open your heart and you will see and feel your parents’ love for you. Don’t let your anger eat you or else you will miss the wonderful memories that you’re supposed to be spending with them”

 

Ryeowook pats her boyfriend’s cheek gently. Jongwoon smiles

 

“Why is it easy when it comes to you?”

 

Ryeowook smiles brightly and holds Jongwoon’s hands

 

“That’s because I always smile”

 

Jongwoon raised an eyebrow

 

“And what’s the connection my dear baby?”

 

Ryeowook laughs softly

 

“Nothing, I just want to tell you to smile always. No matter how hard it is, you need to smile always for you to be able to make it”

 

“Arasso”

 

Jongwoon flicks Ryeowook’s forehead and laughs softly

 

“Let’s go now. Why are we being so serious all of a sudden?”

 

“You’re the one who’s being serious here my dear boyfriend. Let’s go now or else we will both be late at work”

 

Jongwoon nods happily. He holds Ryeowook’s hand. They smile at each other and leave the room together

 

 

 

 

*MOUSE RABBIT*

 

 

“WOOKIE! OPPA!”

 

Sunny shouts happily upon seeing Jongwoon and Ryeowook walking towards the counter. Henry and Zhoumi smile at the couple too

 

“Good morning Lovers in Mouse Rabbit III”

 

Zhoumi greets Jongwoon and Ryeowook happily. Jongwoon smiles at Zhoumi, Henry and Sunny

 

“Good morning guys. It’s good to see you all”

 

Jongwoon told them happily. Sunny and Henry hug Ryeowook happily. Sunny holds her friend’s hand

 

“We’re so happy for you and Jongwoon Oppa. We’re going to have two new members in the family”

 

Sunny smiles and gently rubs Ryeowook’s tummy

 

“Your baby and Lovers in Mouse Rabbit I’s baby. Our family is really growing so fast and happier”

 

Ryeowook hugs Sunny

 

“How about you and Don Mochie Boy?”

 

Ryeowook asks. Jongwoon and Zhoumi laugh softly while staring at Sunny and Henry who just blush. Henry coughs

 

“Why are we talking about us? Sunny and I are not yet ready for that. Maybe after three years, right my honey girl?”

 

Sunny nods at Henry. Sunny wraps her hands around her boyfriend’s arm

 

“Mochie and I are planning to get married next year”

 

Ryeowook’s eyes widened because of excitement

 

“Really?”

 

The couple nods happily

 

“Oh my goodness!!!”

 

Ryeowook happily hugs Sunny and Henry

 

“That will be great”

 

Sunny and Henry smile at each other. Zhoumi coughs and stares at Jongwoon who is smiling brightly at the couple

 

“So, if Lovers in Mouse Rabbit II will get married next year, how about you Lovers in Mouse Rabbit III? When is the wedding?”

 

Zhoumi asks Jongwoon and Ryeowook excitedly. Sunny and Henry stare at the couple while smiling brightly, feeling so excited to hear the date of their wedding

 

“Well, I don’t know about Jongwoon Oppa”

 

Ryeowook told them before looking at her boyfriend who is blushing a little

 

“Well…”

 

Jongwoon scratches his head

 

“I plan to do it soon. Maybe when Wookie is already on her second month or maybe before that, I need to plan it well because I really want to give Wookie a very beautiful and memorable wedding”

 

Jongwoon told them happily. Ryeowook smiles

 

“It’s ok if it’s just a simple wedding. It doesn’t need to be extravagant. As long as you will be my groom and the man that I’m going to marry then our wedding will not only be beautiful, but very wonderful as well and it will surely be the most memorable wedding”

 

“But still, you need to let me do what I want for our wedding. Let me do it for you, arasso?”

 

Ryeowook nods happily

 

“By the way…”

 

Ryeowook looks at Sunny, Henry and Zhoumi who are all smiling at her and Jongwoon

 

“Where are Ahjumma, Hyukkie and Hae?”

 

Ryeowook asks them curiously. Zhoumi was about to answer when Mrs. Lau, Eunhyuk and Donghae arrive at Mouse Rabbit with a baby boy that Eunhyuk was carrying happily on his arms

 

“THEY’RE HERE!!!”

 

Sunny, Henry and Zhoumi shout happily. Ryeowook and Jongwoon turn around. They smile brightly upon seeing Mrs. Lau, Eunhyuk, Donghae and the baby on Eunhyuk’s arms

 

“Oh my goodness Hyukkie! Is that…”

 

Eunhyuk nods happily at Ryeowook

 

“Everyone, Hae and I want to introduce our baby boy. He’s Minho and he’s just 3 months old”

 

Eunhyuk announces proudly. They all gather around and happily stare at the cute baby boy who is sleeping peacefully on Eunhyuk’s arms

 

“He’s so adorable”

 

Jongwoon whispers happily. Ryeowook heard him. She stares at her boyfriend who is staring at Minho full of delight. Ryeowook smiles brightly

 

“Baby…”

 

Jongwoon holds Ryeowook’s hand and points his finger on baby Minho

 

“Tell me. Our baby will be adorable like baby Minho, right?”

 

Jongwoon asks like a little kid while staring at Minho happily. Ryeowook nods happily while holding her tummy

 

“Of course Oppa. I’m sure that our baby will be adorable like baby Minho because you’re the father”

 

Ryeowook told Jongwoon happily. Jongwoon looks at Eunhyuk and Donghae

 

“Can I carry your baby?”

 

He asks the couple who nods happily. Eunhyuk gives baby Minho to Jongwoon who carries him very carefully on his arms

 

“Aigoo!”

 

Jongwoon starts to panic when baby Minho starts crying

 

“Baby, what will I do? Baby Minho is crying”

 

Jongwoon asks Ryeowook worriedly

 

“Don’t panic Oppa. The baby will usually cry because he’s hungry, his diaper is already full and he’s sleepy”

 

Ryeowook explains to Jongwoon. Donghae gives the baby bottle to Jongwoon

 

“Hyung, maybe baby Minho is hungry and sleepy at the same time”

 

Donghae told Jongwoon who gently sends the teat of the baby bottle into the baby’s mouth. He smiles brightly upon seeing Minho his milk

 

“Stop crying now baby Minho”

 

Jongwoon told the baby. They all stare at Jongwoon as he starts singing lullaby for Minho while dancing slowly, putting the baby to sleep while holding the baby bottle on his right hand

 

“Your soon to be husband will surely be a great dad”

 

Eunhyuk and Donghae whisper to Ryeowook who is happily watching Jongwoon taking care of baby Minho, putting him back to sleep

 

“I’ll just make Espresso Roast for him”

 

Ryeowook told the couple happily. She went inside the kitchen to make Jongwoon’s Espresso Roast

 

“Jongwoon Oppa is such an adorable boy”

 

Ryeowook whispers. She holds her tummy happily and gently rubs it

 

“Little baby, your daddy will be a great dad for sure. He will be a loving father. I’m sure of that. He will take care of us and will love us with all his heart”

 

Ryeowook told her baby happily. She went out of the kitchen bringing Jongwoon’s Espresso Roast. She walks towards Jongwoon who already give sleeping Minho back to Eunhyuk

 

“Here’s your Espresso Roast my dear hubby”

 

Ryeowook told Jongwoon happily

 

“Thank you my dear wifey”

 

Jongwoon smiles at Ryeowook as he takes his cup of Espresso Roast on her hand. He gets his wallet in his pocket and pays for it

 

“I’ll go now. See you later”

 

Ryeowook nods happily. Jongwoon smiles brightly at the others

 

“Please take care of my baby and out little baby inside her tummy”

 

They all nod at him

 

“Don’t worry sweetheart we will watch over Wookie and we’re going to take care of her while you’re at work”

 

Mrs. Lau told Jongwoon

 

“Thanks a lot Ahjumma. I’m going now”

 

Mrs. Lau nods and kissed Jongwoon’s forehead

 

“Take care sweetheart and drive safely”

 

“I will”

 

Jongwoon hugs her

 

“Thank you Ahjumma”

 

Jongwoon looks at Ryeowook and moves closer to her

 

“I’ll fetch you later. Let’s have dinner outside. I’m sorry that I can’t join you for lunch today. I really want to, but I have a meeting”

 

Ryeowook shook her head and gently caressed Jongwoon’s cheek

 

“Don’t worry Oppa. I understand. Don’t forget to eat your lunch later, arasso?”

 

Jongwoon nods

 

“You too. You need to eat a lot for our little baby”

 

“I will”

 

Jongwoon gives Ryeowook a sweet peck on her lips

 

“I love you baby”

 

“I love you too Oppa. Don’t tire yourself. Drive safely”

 

Jongwoon smiles. He waves his hand happily and leaves Mouse Rabbit

 

“He really changes a lot. He’s no longer grumpy and he keeps on smiling now. There’s no more sadness in his eyes and he looks so happy all the time”

 

Mrs. Lau told Ryeowook

 

“And it’s all because of you. Your love for each other was the one who change him”

 

“I hope Jongwoon Oppa and I will be happy always with our little baby”

 

Mrs. Lau holds Ryeowook’s beautiful face between her hands. She smiles at her

 

“Of course sweetheart. That thing will happen because you love each other so much”

 

She happily pats Ryeowook’s cheek

 

“I’m really happy Ahjumma and I can’t ask for more because having Jongwoon Oppa and of course our baby, I know that I already have everything in the world. Having Jongwoon is enough for me”

 

“I’m happy for you and Jongwoon”

 

Ryeowook smiles and hugs Mrs. Lau tightly

 

 

 

 

*KIM CORPORATION*

 

 

“Good morning Ms. Hwang and Mr. Shim”

 

Jongwoon greets his secretaries happily. Stephanie and Changmin bow at him

 

“Good morning Mr. Kim”

 

They greet Jongwoon who smiles at them

 

“Mr. Shim, please prepare everything that I need for my meeting at Conference Room 9. Thank you”

 

Changmin nods. Jongwoon looks at Stephanie

 

“Please tell my Vice President that we’re going to have a meeting with my cousin at Incheon. We will leave after my meeting with Mr. Park and please call my lawyer. Please tell him that we need to talk later after my meeting in Incheon later. I’ll see him at Millennium Seoul Hilton Hotel”

 

“Yes Mr. Kim”

 

Jongwoon smiles at them and went inside his office happily while holding his cup of Espresso Roast. Stephanie and Changmin stare at each other nervously

 

“Do you think it’s right not to tell Mr. Snobbish that Medusa is inside his office?”

 

Changmin asks Stephanie who only shook her head sadly

 

 

 

Jongwoon smile vanished from his lips upon seeing his fiancée inside his office. Sungmin was sitting on his chair. She’s staring at Jongwoon while smiling like a

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

Jongwoon asks Sungmin with serious face

 

“Is that the way you greet your fiancée who misses you so badly?”

 

 Sungmin asks Jongwoon nicely. Jongwoon walks towards his desk and places his cup of Espresso Roast on his desk, still staring at Sungmin seriously

 

“Since when did you arrive?”

 

Sungmin smirks

 

“Miss me honey?”

 

Jongwoon didn’t answer. Sungmin stands up and walks towards Jongwoon. She wraps her arms around his neck. She was about to kiss Jongwoon’s lips, but he moves it away from her. Sungmin’s blood starts boiling because of Jongwoon’s sudden coldness towards her

 

“Well…”

 

Sungmin raised an eyebrow

 

“Of course you wouldn’t miss me honey because you’re busy flirting with that . So, how is it going? Did that already—“

 

Jongwoon holds Sungmin’s chin tightly. Sungmin’s heart starts beating fast while staring at Jongwoon’s serious glare

 

“Let go of me Jongwoon! Stop that! You’re hurting me!”

 

Sungmin told Jongwoon with teary eyes. Jongwoon tighten his grip and shoot Sungmin a deadly glare

 

“Don’t you ever call Wookie a if you don’t want me to cut your sharp tongue”

 

“Jongwoon, you’re hurting me! Let me go!”

 

“I don’t care! Damn it Minnie! You’re such a !”

 

Jongwoon pushes Sungmin so hard, causing her to fall on the floor

 

“Please leave my office now before I can hurt you badly. I swear Minnie, you will really going to regret it if you will not LEAVE MY OFFICE NOW! IF YOU WANT TO BE MY PUNCHING BAG THEN GO AHEAD AND STAY HERE!”

 

Jongwoon raised his voice because of anger. Sungmin slowly stands up and slaps Jongwoon

 

“How dare you do this to me?”

 

Sungmin’s tears are forming in her eyes because of anger

 

“I am your fiancée and I don’t care whether you love me or not. I’m going to fight for you and I won’t let that steal you away from me. You’re mine honey and I’ll make sure that I will be the one who win this game. Don’t ever try me Jongwoon! You don’t know what are the things that I can do! I can drag your in hell!”

 

Jongwoon slaps Sungmin

 

“I don’t mind hurting you Minnie! You’re being a ! You’re not the Lee Sungmin that I’ve known before!”

 

“I’m just…just…”

 

Jongwoon holds her arm and pushes her hard on the wall

 

“Yah! I’m really going to do everything to ruin you and—“

 

Sungmin stops talking when Jongwoon punches the wall. She’s starts trembling because of fear. She stares at Jongwoon nervously and she can feel Jongwoon’s anger flowing

 

“Listen to me Lee Sungmin…”

 

Jongwoon stares at Sungmin seriously

 

“I’m Kim Jongwoon and you should know what that means. Try to touch the girl that I love and you will really get it. Don’t try me because you don’t know how I get mad. But if you really want to see it then I’ll show it to you”

 

Jongwoon shows his bleeding hand to Sungmin

 

“Stop being a and don’t ever touch Wookie. I’m warning you Lee Sungmin, touch her and the next punch will be on your face. Leave me office now”

 

“I DON’T WANT!”

 

Sungmin shouts angrily

 

“You don’t want?”

 

Jongwoon smirks

 

“Then I’ll be the one who will send you out!”

 

Jongwoon holds Sungmin’s arm and starts dragging her

 

“LET GO OF ME!!!”

 

Sungmin shouts, but Jongwoon just ignores her. He opens the door and went out of his office. Stephanie and Changmin stare at Jongwoon whose face is serious, making them feel nervous because they know that their boss is in bad mood again. They stare at him as he drags Sungmin forecefully with him. He went out of the room

 

“JONGWOON! YOU’RE HURTING ME! LET ME GO!”

 

Sungmin try to escape, but Jongwoon’s grip is so tight and he’s too strong for her. The employees are all staring at Jongwoon as he harshly drags Sungmin with him. Sungmin falls down on the floor, but Jongwoon doesn’t mind

 

“Stand up!”

 

Jongwoon pulls Sungmin up and continue dragging her towards his elevator. He commands his elevator to go down at the ground floor

 

“What are you going to do to me?”

 

Sungmin asks Jongwoon, frowning so hard at him

 

“I’m going to send you out!”

 

Sungmin shook her head and smirk

 

“You can’t do this to me Jongwoon!”

 

Jongwoon looks at Sungmin

 

“But I’m already doing it Minnie!”

 

“YAH!”

 

Jongwoon went out from his elevator, dragging Sungmin. The employees at the lobby are all staring at them, feeling confused as why Jongwoon is dragging Sungmin harshly. Jongwoon walks towards the entrance of the company and pushes Sungmin out. She falls on the ground. Jongwoon looks at her seriously

 

“Don’t you ever show your face in front of me again or you’ll get more than that! Don’t try me Lee Sungmin!”

 

Jongwoon told Sungmin before looking at the security guards

 

“Don’t ever let that girl enter here again or else I’m going to fire all of you. Do you understand me?”

 

The security guards nod nervously. Jongwoon turn his back around and was about to walk away when Sungmin shouts

 

“JONGWOON!!!”

 

Jongwoon turn around to look at her. Sungmin was biting her lower lip because of anger

 

“You will regret what you did to me!”

 

“You’re going to tell it to Appa? Go ahead! I’m not scared of him or to your father!”

 

Jongwoon shoots Sungmin a deadly glare before walking away. The security guards immediately run towards Sungmin to help her stand

 

“Don’t touch me!”

 

She shoots them a serious glare

 

“Don’t just stand there! Call my bodyguards and my driver now! Stupid!”

 

They bow at her and immediately call her bodyguards and driver. Sungmin slowly stands up

 

“You’re going to regret it Jongwoon! I swear, you’re really going to regret what you did to me today! You’re going to regret everything; for hurting me so badly and for humiliating me! That of yours will be the one who will pay everything that you did to me! Just you wait because Youngwoon Appa will be arriving later! Just you wait because he will be the one who will take care of your ! I’m not going to allow you to be happy with her! That thing will never happen and I’m going to do everything to make you love me!”

 

Sungmin whispers while gritting her teeth and controlling her tears from falling because of anger

 

 

 

 

*HYATT REGENCY HOTEL, INCHEON*

 

 

After the meeting, Jongwoon and Siwon went at Cucina at Restaurant 8 of Hyatt Regency Hotel, Incheon to have lunch together

 

“How’s Wookie and the baby?”

 

Siwon asks Jongwoon with a smile on his face. Jongwoon smiles at him

 

“They are fine. I’m really happy Wonnie”

 

Siwon nods happily

 

“I know because I can see it on your smile and I can feel it. I’m also happy for you Jongwoon-ah”

 

“Thank you”

 

Siwon smiles, but it suddenly vanished upon seeing Jongwoon’s expression suddenly change

 

“What happen?”

 

Siwon asks his cousin with concern on his voice. He grabs his glass of wine and takes a sip

 

“Minnie is back”

 

Jongwoon told Siwon sadly. Siwon’s eyes widened. He almost chokes on the wine that he’s drinking. He puts the glass of wine on the table and wipes his mouth with table napkin

 

“Since when?”

 

Jongwoon shook his head

 

“She didn’t tell me”

 

“You guys already see each other?”

 

Jongwoon nods sadly

 

“She went at Kim Corporation awhile ago”

 

“Oh!”

 

Siwon coughs

 

“So that’s what my secretary and my other employees talking about awhile ago before I leave Choi Corporation”

 

Jongwoon stares at Siwon blankly

 

“News really spread so fast. So, Minnie is the girl that you drag out of Kim Corporation, right?”

 

Jongwoon nods

 

“I hurt her”

 

“Really?”

 

Jongwoon nods again

 

“I’m feeling so guilty. You know that I never lay a single finger on Sungmin and I can’t hurt her and I don’t hurt people, especially girls. But…”

 

Siwon can see the tears that are forming in his cousin’s eyes

 

“She goes beyond her limit. She calls Wookie a ”

 

Jongwoon told Siwon who shook his head

 

“I can’t believe that girl. She’s calling an innocent girl a and when in fact she’s the one who’s being a here. She’s being so obsessed on you Jongwoon-ah and I don’t think that it is still called love”

 

Siwon holds his forehead

 

“Aigoo! My head is aching because of her. What happen to that girl? She’s not like that before or maybe because she really loves you that much and she’s really desperate to have you. If she’s not our childhood friend and her family is not our family friend then I will really think that Minnie is already crazy or maybe perhaps a psycho”

 

Siwon told Jongwoon

 

“She wants to hurt Wookie”

 

Siwon’s eyes grow big

 

“Oh come on! If she really does that then she’s really a psycho”

 

Siwon sighs and stares at Jongwoon who stops eating his lunch. Jongwoon just stares at his food sadly

 

“I know Appa won’t go easy on me. I know that he and Minnie will not go easy on me. I know them so well, especially Appa. He will never stop unless he gets what he wants even if it means hurting me and taking away my happiness”

 

Tears start forming in his eyes

 

“To tell you the truth Wonnie. I’m scared…really scared, but seeing Wookie and her smile make me strong. I’m scared that the day will come that Appa will succeed to separate me and Wookie. I’m scared that they will cross the boundary and hurt Wookie. I can protect her and fight for her, but you know Appa. I don’t know how I am going to win against him”

 

“So, what are you planning to do now?

 

Jongwoon looks at Siwon with teary eyes

 

“I’m going to protect Wookie and our baby. I’m going to fight for her until the end. I won’t let Appa separate us and I won’t let them hurt the girl that I love most. I won’t allow Appa this time to take my happiness away from me”

 

“But Jongwoon…”

 

“I know that it will be hard for me to beat him. It’s hard for me to throw a war against my own father. But we’re talking about Wookie and our baby here. I want to give our child a complete family and a good future”

 

“Don’t tell me that…”

 

Jongwoon nods

 

“I’m going to give up everything for the sake of Wookie and our baby. If Appa really loves me, he will never let me choose. But if he will never listen to me then he will really lose his son. I don’t care if he disowns me. I don’t care if I lose everything. Having Wookie and our baby is enough for me. If Appa wants to have a war against me then I will give it to him. I will never give up Wookie. Never. I’m going to fight for her until the end”

 

Jongwoon told Siwon. He looks at the window sadly as he thinks about Ryeowook and their baby

 

 

 

 

*MOUSE RABBIT*

 

 

Ryeowook is having a peaceful lunch with Mrs. Lau and her friends when she heard her mobile phone ringing. She gets it inside her pocket and stares at the unknown caller

 

“Jongwoon Hyung is already calling you. I bet he misses you so badly”

 

Eunhyuk teases Ryeowook who is staring at her mobile phone

 

“Why don’t you answer it?”

 

Ryeowook looks at them and flashes a smile

 

“Please excuse me for awhile”

 

“Just answer it here Wookie. Don’t be shy. Don’t worry because we’re going to shut our ears, so we won’t hear your lovely conversation with your husband to be”

 

Donghae told Ryeowook while giggling happily

 

“Yah! Why do we need to listen to the lovers’ conversation huh?”

 

Mrs. Lau told them and looks at Ryeowook with a smile on her face

 

“Go ahead and answer it sweetheart. I’m sure that Jongwoon already misses you that much”

 

Ryeowook smiles at them. She stands up and went out of the kitchen to answer the call

 

“Yeoboseo”

 

Ryeowook answers the call calmly

 

“May I speak to Kim Ryeowook please?”

 

Ryeowook starts to get confused upon hearing a man’s voice

 

“This is Kim Ryeowook speaking. How may I help you?”

 

“Oh!”

 

Youngwoon smiles

 

“This is Mr. Kim Youngwoon speaking”

 

Ryeowook’s eyes widen. Her heart starts beating because of nervousness

 

“Mr…Mr…Mr. Kim”

 

Ryeowook’s voice starts to trembles because of fear and nervousness

 

“I need to talk to you. Let’s meet at Jeon Gwang-su Coffee House. I’ll see you there at three in the afternoon. You need to come”

 

Youngwoon hangs up. Ryeowook stares at her mobile phone with teary eyes. Her hands start trembling

 

“Aigoo! What am I going to do now?”

 

Ryeowook whispers nervously. She returns her mobile phone inside her pocket and takes a deep breath

 

“Just calm down Kim Ryeowook. Calm down”

 

Ryeowook told herself before going back inside the kitchen. She returns to her seat

 

“So, he really misses you so badly, right?”

 

Zhoumi teases Ryeowook who nods her head and manages to flash a smile

 

“He’s really sweet”

 

Ryeowook just smiles and stares at her food blankly. Mrs. Lau notice Ryeowook spacing out. She holds Ryeowook’s hand

 

“Sweetheart”

 

Ryeowook looks at Mrs. Lau

 

“Yes Ahjumma?”

 

“Are you ok?”

 

Ryeowook nods

 

“I just feel a bit dizzy”

 

Ryeowook lied

 

“You can go home now and take a rest”

 

Ryeowook shook her head and flashes a weak smile

 

“Don’t worry about me Ahjumma. I’m fine”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

Ryeowook nods while controlling her tears from falling. She stares at her food while thinking so deep again. Mrs. Lau stares at Ryeowook worriedly because she can feel that Ryeowook is not fine and something is bothering her at that time

 

 

 

 

*MILLENNIUM SEOUL HILTON HOTEL*

 

 

Jongwoon was drinking wine with his lawyer at Oak Room of Millennium Hilton Seoul

 

“What is it that you want to talk about Mr. Kim?”

 

Jongwoon’s lawyer asks him curiously. Jongwoon puts down his glass of wine on the table and looks at his lawyer

 

“It’s something very important Lawyer Jang”

 

Lawyer Jang nods at Jongwoon

 

“I want you to secure all my saving from all my bank accounts. Don’t let Appa touch any of it”

 

Jongwoon told his lawyer who stares at him blankly

 

“Appa and I are not in good terms. Sooner or later, he will surely take away everything to me and disown me as his son and that’s why I need to prepare for the worst. I also want you to file a restraining order against him and Lee Sungmin”

 

“For what?”

 

“For Kim Ryeowook. They must not touch her and our baby. Please transfer all my bank accounts to Kim Ryeowook’s name”

 

Lawyer Jang stares at Jongwoon

 

“Mr. Kim, we’re talking about your father here. You know that he’s such a very powerful and influential man. We can’t…”

 

Jongwoon raised his hand to stop his lawyer from talking

 

“Just do what I’m telling you to do. I’ll be the one who will take care of my father”

 

Lawyer Jang nods his head

 

“Arasso Mr. Kim. I’ll do everything that I can. But I just want to remind you. You’re dad will be your worst enemy and he won’t go easy on you. Our enemy is a very influential and powerful man. He can do everything you know and the court is his friend”

 

Jongwoon shook his head

 

“I don’t care if he’s Kim Youngwoon. I don’t care if he’s powerful or very influential man. I’m not scared of him. If he wants to have a war then I’ll give it to him. Don’t forget that every powerful and influential man also has a weakness and he will never remain on top forever. Every man has his own downfall. I need to fight for the girl that I love and I won’t let Appa win this battle, so please just do what I tell you to do. Do you understand me Lawyer Jang?”

 

Jongwoon told his lawyer who nods at him nervously

 

 

 

 

*JEON GWANG-SU COFFEE HOUSE*

 

 

Ryeowook bows at Youngwoon who is already sitting inside Jeon Gwang-Su Coffee House, waiting for her

 

“Good afternoon Mr. Kim”

 

Ryeowook greets Youngwoon

 

“Please have a seat”

 

Ryeowook gulps nervously and grabs a seat. She looks at Youngwoon nervously and notices him staring at her seriously

 

“I’m not going to make this long. I know you know why I want to talk to you, right?”

 

Youngwoon asks Ryeowook while giving her a serious glare. Ryeowook nods nervously

 

“You know that my son is already engaged to Lee Sungmin, right?”

 

“Yes Mr. Kim”

 

“And you know exactly that they are getting married next year”

 

“Yes Mr. Kim”

 

Ryeowook’s tears start forming in her eyes

 

“But I love your son. We both love each other”

 

Ryeowook told Youngwoon who smirks at him

 

“Love? Since when did Jongwoon knows how to love? That boy doesn’t know how to love because I never teach him to love. He only follows my command”

 

“But he’s not your puppet! He has his own mind and heart to decide what is right and wrong. You’re not supposed to deprive him on doing what will make him happy. You don’t need to cut his freedom and imprison him to your shadow”

 

Ryeowook jumps because of fear when Youngwoon slams his hand on the table

 

“Shut up! You don’t have the right to talk to me like that. I have the right to decide for Jongwoon because he’s my son”

 

“But he has his own life!”

 

“I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP!”

 

Youngwoon raised his voice because of anger. He shoots Ryeowook a deadly glare

 

“You don’t have the right to question me young lady! You’re just a beggar and you’re nothing in this society!”

 

“I know that I don’t have everything in this world! But I never step on other people’s dignity. I know how to respect Mr. Kim. I maybe poor in every aspect, I know that Jongwoon Oppa’s world and my world are far from each other, but we love each other. We know how to love and that’s the thing that you can’t understand because you only think about wealth and power and you think that money can buy everything!”

 

Youngwoon slaps Ryeowook

 

“Don’t you ever talk to me like that if you don’t want me to sew your ing mouth!”

 

Ryeowook holds her cheek while tears are forming in her eyes

 

“You’re not for my son. Minnie is the rightful girl for him, so please leave my son alone! You need to leave him alone before I can disown him and take everything away from him! If you really love Jongwoon, you will leave him alone and you will never bother him again! If you really love him then you wouldn’t let something bad happen to him! I’m telling you Ms. Kim Ryeowook. Even if Jongwoon is my son, I can hurt him as much as I want. He will forever follow what I want because I’m his father and he’s just my son! He will follow all my command until his last breath. Leave him alone!”

 

Youngwoon places a black attaché case on the table. He opens it. Ryeowook looks at the money inside the attaché case

 

“100 million dollars. Leave my son”

 

“You can never pay me”

 

Youngwoon puts a blank cheque on the table

 

“100 million dollars and a blank cheque. Just put the amount that you want. Leave my son. Go far away from him if you don’t want him to suffer. You and Jongwoon’s love for each other will never win against me. If you will not leave my son then he will be the one who will suffer the consequences of your decision! Can your conscience handle it? Jongwoon will suffer because of you. Now, if you really love him, you will get the money and leave him alone!”

 

Youngwoon told Ryeowook angrily. Ryeowook wipes the tears that fall from her eyes and looks at Youngwoon

 

“I don’t need you money Mr. Kim. Do you think I love your son because of his wealth and power?”

 

“Of course that’s what you want because a beggar like you is such a social climber girl”

 

Ryeowook shook her head sadly while tears keep on falling slowly from her eyes

 

“I love Jongwoon Oppa not because of whatever he has and whatever things that he can do. I love him for who he is and I love him because I love him. You don’t need to pay me. I am willing to leave your son. I’m leaving him and giving up on him not because I don’t love him. I’m doing this because I don’t want him to lose everything and I don’t want him to get hurt and suffer because of me”

 

Youngwoon nods

 

“Good. I’m glad that you understand. I want the best for my son and Minnie is the best girl for him and not a beggar like you”

 

Youngwoon told Ryeowook who wipes her tears away

 

“Just keep your money. I’m not going to accept anything from you. You know what Mr. Kim? Why don’t you just use your money to buy some time for you to be able to spend just a little time and few hours to listen to your son? He doesn’t need your wealth or those things that you can give to him and those things that you can do for him. He needs a father who will listen to him, who will understand him and who will give him time and love. I’m begging you Mr. Kim. Please don’t let your son buy your time and love. Don’t let him beg for it. He is your son and he needs you to love him”

 

Ryeowook stands up

 

“I’ll go ahead Mr. Kim. Don’t worry. I won’t bother Jongwoon anymore. I’m going to break up with him. Just promise me that you won’t hurt him”

 

“I promise”

 

“Thanks for the time Mr. Kim”

 

Ryeowook bows at Youngwoon and immediately leaves the coffee shop as tears start falling from her eyes again

 

“I told you Kim Jongwoon. You don’t know me so well. I’m Kim Youngwoon and you’re just my son. I will do everything for you to marry Minnie. I won’t let you be happy with her. You will follow me whether you like it or not or else the life of the girl that you love most will be at stake. I’m the one who will this game. You don’t have any other choice, but to follow me”

 

Youngwoon told his self while clenching his fist

 

 

 

 

Ryeowook arrives at Mouse Rabbit, feeling so weak. She was still thinking about what happen between her and Youngwoon and she’s also thinking about Jongwoon. She saw Jongwoon happily carrying baby Minho on his arms and Ryeowook can’t help but to feel so sad. She immediately wipes the tears that fall from her eyes. She takes a deep breath and walks towards them

 

“Hi baby”

 

Jongwoon smiles at Ryeowook

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“I’m fetching you. We’re going to have dinner, right?”

 

“We need to talk”

 

Jongwoon stares at Ryeowook. He notices the red mark on her cheek and her eyes are puffy. She also looks pale and weak

 

“Is there something wrong?”

 

“I’ll see you at the nearby playground. I need to talk to you”

 

Ryeowook told Jongwoon and immediately leaves Mouse Rabbit. Jongwoon stares at Eunhyuk, Donghae, Zhoumi and Mrs. Lau

 

“What happen to her?”

 

They just shook their heads

 

“I’ll follow her now”

 

Jongwoon told them. He gives back baby Minho to Eunhyuk. He kisses the baby’s cheek before leaving Mouse Rabbit to follow Ryeowook at the nearby playground

 

 

 

 

*PLAYGROUND*

 

 

Ryeowook was sitting on the swing while staring at the sky. She was watching the stars sadly

 

“Is life really unfair?”

 

Ryeowook whispers sadly

 

“Is happiness really hard to attain?”

 

Ryeowook asks herself while controlling her tears from falling. Jongwoon walks towards her and sit on the other swing

 

“What are you thinking?”

 

Jongwoon asks like an innocent kid. Ryeowook looks at Jongwoon who is smiling brightly at her

 

“I hope to see you smiling like that all the time. I’m sorry Oppa. I love you so much, but we need to end this. I need to hurt you. I’m so sorry”

 

Ryeowook told herself while staring at Jongwoon sadly. Jongwoon notice Ryeowook’s teary eyes

 

“Baby, is there something wrong? Are you not feeling well or there’s something that bothers you?”

 

Jongwoon asks Ryeowook worriedly

 

“Oppa…”

 

Ryeowook drops her head

 

“Please, let’s end this”

 

Jongwoon looks at Ryeowook blankly

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

He asks Ryeowook curiously

 

“I’m asking you to leave me. Let’s end this stupidity”

 

Ryeowook told Jongwoon. She stands up and starts walking away. Jongwoon stands up and immediately chase Ryeowook before she can go far away from him. Jongwoon caught her and hugs her from behind

 

“Baby, what are you talking about? I can’t understand you”

 

“Just leave me alone. Let me go! Please let me go”

 

Jongwoon shook his head and hugs Ryeowook tightly

 

“I won’t let you go unless you tell me what is going on”

 

“You just don’t understand”

 

“How can I understand if you’re not telling me what’s going on?”

 

Jongwoon let go of Ryeowook

 

“Will you please turn around and look at me? Talk to me properly and not like this. I need you to speak, so I can understand”

 

Ryeowook wipes the tears that fall from her eyes and slowly turns around to face Jongwoon

 

“I’m asking you to leave me alone. Stop loving me. Let’s end whatever relationship we have. Things will never work for us. Our world is too far from each other. I’m not the right girl for you”

 

“Why are you telling me this?”

 

Ryeowook didn’t answer. She was controlling her tears from falling. Jongwoon’s tears start forming in his eyes

 

“I’m asking you Wookie. Why are you telling me this?”

 

Ryeowook didn’t answer. She doesn’t know what to say to Jongwoon

 

“I’M ASKING YOU WHY? YOU SUPPOSED ANSWER ME AND NOT LIKE THIS!”

 

Jongwoon raised his voice because of anger, sadness and frustration. He suddenly feels confused. He can’t understand why Ryeowook is telling him to leave her and why does she wants to broke up with him

 

“I’m telling you this because I don’t love you!”

 

Jongwoon shook his head

 

“Stop lying! That’s not true!”

 

“I’M TELLING YOU THE TRUTH! I NEVER LOVE YOU! I ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY! THAT’S ALL! I CAN NEVER LOVE A MAN LIKE YOU!”

 

Ryeowook shouts. Jongwoon hugs Ryeowook, but she pushes him away

 

“Don’t touch me! Just please…I’m begging you. Leave me and let’s stop this stupidity. I don’t want to see you anymore! Just go away and don’t bother me again!”

 

“But Wookie, I love you”

 

“I don’t love you”

 

“Please stop lying. Why are you doing this?”

 

Jongwoon’s tears start falling from his eyes

 

“Why are you doing this to me?”

 

“Because this is the right thing to do”

 

Jongwoon pulls Ryeowook towards him and hugs her tight

 

“Just stop loving me Oppa”

 

Jongwoon shook his head

 

“I don’t want. Please don’t tell me to stop loving you. I can do anything for you. Just….just…just…don’t tell me to stop loving you. That’s the thing that I can’t do and I don’t want to do that. I want to love you, please stop telling me this. Don’t hurt me like this. I don’t want to leave you and our baby. Please Wookie, I need you in my life. I can’t go on without you in my life”

 

“Oppa, please stop. I don’t want you to love me. Just give me my freedom. Please let go of me. I don’t love you. I’m telling you the truth. I never love you. If you don’t want to believe then don’t. But I’m telling you the truth. So please let me go. I don’t need you in my life. Let’s end this and forget each other”

 

Ryeowook’s heart is breaking into pieces while saying those words to Jongwoon. She really loves him so much, but she needs to let go of that love. She doesn’t want Jongwoon to give up his life for her and she doesn’t want him to sacrifice a lot because of her. It will be harder for her to see Jongwoon suffering because of love

 

“Is that really what you want?”

 

Jongwoon asks Ryeowook weakly. He can’t even think properly because of the pain that he’s feeling on that moment. He can’t understand why the people he loves always leave him and hurt him. Jongwoon suddenly feel so lost. Tears keep on falling from his eyes and his world stop spinning

 

“Do you really want me to stop loving you? Do you really want me to leave you?”

 

Jongwoon whispers sadly. Ryeowook wipes her tears. She pushes Jongwoon away from her and looks at him

 

“Yes. That’s what I want Mr. Kim. I want you to stop loving me because I don’t love you. Don’t worry about the baby. I can take care of him and I won’t ask any support from you. I can raise my child alone. Let’s not see each other again. I don’t want to see you anymore. Stop loving me because if you did that, I will be the happiest girl in the whole world. Let’s forget each other from now on. I don’t need you in my life and I don’t love you at all”

 

Ryeowook drops her head because she doesn’t want to see Jongwoon’s sad face and the tears that keep on falling from his eyes because it will only hurt her that much. Ryeowook slowly turns around

 

“Wookie…”

 

Jongwoon holds Ryeowook’s hand and kneel down, begging her

 

“Please stay. I need you and our baby in my life. I’m willing to give up everything for you. I can forget about my life, just to be with you. So please, let me be with you. Let me love you. That’s all I’m asking. Was it hard? Was it really hard to be happy? Please don’t leave me. I’m begging you to stay. I love you”

 

Ryeowook pulls her hand from Jongwoon’s grip. She walks away without looking back. She needs to leave Jongwoon. No matter what happen, she needs to do that because she loves him so much

 

“I’m sorry Oppa. I love you too. I love you so much. But I need to forget you and we need to say good bye to each other now”

 

Ryeowook whispers while tears start falling from her eyes again. She walks away, far away from Jongwoon

 

 

 

 

Mrs. Lau, Zhoumi, Henry, Sunny, Donghae and Eunhyuk are all staring at Ryeowook who arrives at Mouse Rabbit crying. She just ignores them as she went inside the employee’s room

 

“What happen to her?”

 

Eunhyuk asks worriedly

 

“Why is she crying?”

 

Donghae asks with concern on his voice

 

“Where is Jongwoon Hyung?”

 

Henry asks feeling confuse. Zhoumi was about to follow Ryeowook inside the employee’s room, but Mrs. Lau holds his hand to stop him

 

“I’ll be the one who will talk to her. Just stay here, all of you. Wait for me”

 

They all nod at Mrs. Lau who went inside the employee’s room. She sits beside Ryeowook who is crying so hard

 

“It will be bad for the baby”

 

Mrs. Lau told Ryeowook while rubbing her back gently

 

“Where is Jongwoon? What happen?”

 

Mrs. Lau asks worriedly. Ryeowook shook her head. She wipes her tears and looks at Mrs. Lau

 

“Ahjumma, I’m sorry. But please, leave me alone for the meantime. I don’t want to talk to anyone. I just want to be alone. Please leave me”

 

Mrs. Lau nods

 

“We’re just outside. If you’re already to talk, just let us know. We’re always here for you. Don’t cry that much. It will be bad for your condition”

 

Mrs. Lau stares at Ryeowook sadly before going out of the room. Ryeowook holds her tummy

 

“I’m so sorry little baby. I need to do that. I need to push your daddy away from our life. He doesn’t belong in our society because he’s a Prince. I love him so much, but I need to say good bye and let him go because I’m afraid that your grandfather will hurt him. I don’t want him to get hurt and I don’t want him to give up his life and suffer because of us. I’m so sorry. I hope you will understand mommy someday. I hope you will understand why I need to do this. I’m really sorry little baby”

 

Ryeowook told her baby while sobbing, feeling so hurt and in pain for hurting the man she loves most

 

 

 

 

Sungmin was walking back and forth at the living room while talking to someone over the phone

 

“Youngwoon Appa, Jongwoon is not yet home. I thought you already take care of everything? How come Jongwoon is not yet home here with me?”

 

Sungmin asks Youngwoon nervously

 

“Just calm down my dear daughter in law. I’m sure that Jongwoon will be there any minute. That beggar promise me that she will leave my son and will not bother him anymore”

 

Sungmin smiles

 

“It’s good to hear that Youngwoon Appa. I’m glad that know how to follow”

 

Youngwoon smirks

 

“Of course sweetheart, she needs to follow or else Jongwoon will be the one who will suffer”

 

“When will you show yourself to Jongwoon?”

 

Youngwoon smiles

 

“Don’t worry sweetheart. I will be home tomorrow. I miss my son so much and I still need to talk to him for your wedding next year. I just need to do a lot of things here in Busan, but I will be back tomorrow. I want to surprise my one and only son”

 

Sungmin nods happily

 

“Thank you so much Youngwoon Appa. Thank you for being on my side”

 

“Of course sweetheart, you’re the only girl who is right for Jongwoon. I won’t let him marry any other girl, especially a beggar and social climber girl like her. I won’t let a trash like her becomes a part of the family. I’ll see you tomorrow sweetheart. I have a surprise for you and Jongwoon. I’m sure that you will love it”

 

“I suddenly feel excited about it”

 

Youngwoon smiles brightly

 

“You will know it tomorrow sweetheart. Good night and please take care of Jongwoon when he arrives”

 

“Arasso Youngwoon Appa”

 

Sungmin hangs up and flashes a satisfied smile

 

“I told you Jongwoon. You can never escape from me because you’re mine and I won’t let a trash and a like her steal you away from me. I told you that you will regret throwing me out of Kim Corporation awhile ago and humiliating me in front of so many people. I’m going to fight for you until the end honey and you will be mine”

 

Sungmin stares at the main door when she heard a soft click. She was shock to see Jongwoon drunk

 

“Oh my goodness!”

 

Sungmin immediately runs towards Jongwoon who falls on the floor

 

“Honey”

 

Sungmin helps Jongwoon to stand, but he pushes her away

 

“Don’t touch me!”

 

Sungmin looks at Jongwoon worriedly. She holds his gorgeous face between her hands

 

“What are you doing to yourself? Where have you been? Why are you drunk? I’m worried about you”

 

Sungmin told Jongwoon with teary eyes. Jongwoon looks at Sungmin

 

“This is want you want right? You want me to leave you, right?”

 

Jongwoon told Sungmin as tears start falling slowly from his eyes

 

“I told that I love you”

 

Jongwoon holds Sungmin’s beautiful face

 

“I love you, can you hear me? But why do you need to leave me like what Umma did?”

 

Sungmin was shock when Jongwoon kneels in front of her while crying hard

 

“I love you Wookie. I love you with all my heart. Was it really wrong to be happy? I’m already tired of my life. I thought you can understand me. I thought you love me, but why? Why do you need to hurt me this much? You’re hurting me so much, it’s more painful than what Appa and Umma did to me. Wookie, why do I always need to beg for love? Why am I always begging for it? I beg Umma not to leave me because I need her to love me and to be with me. I need a mother in my life, but she didn’t even stay no matter how hard I beg her. I beg Appa to listen to me and let me be happy. I’m begging him to pay attention to my emotions and for him to give me some time and love and until now I’m still begging for him to give me those thing and now…now…now…Wookie…”

 

Jongwoon starts breathing hard because of crying

 

“And now…it’s you…I beg you to stay and not to leave me. But you still push me away from your life. You know that you’re my happiness and I love you so much. I’m begging you, please stay. Don’t do this to me. Please don’t tell me to stop loving you and forget you. I can never do that…I’m begging you to please love me too…please”

 

Sungmin was shock to hear Jongwoon. She stares at him sadly and slowly sits on the floor

 

“Please tell me that you love me….please Wookie…I need to—“

 

Jongwoon didn’t have the chance to finish talking because he already passed out. He falls on Sungmin’s shoulder. Sungmin rest Jongwoon’s head on her lap. She gently brushes her fingers on Jongwoon’s gorgeous face

 

“I’m sorry for giving you hard time. I’m only doing this because I love you and this is what I believe is right”

 

Tears start falling slowly from Sungmin’s eyes

 

“I love you so much. Can’t you see that you’re already hurting me? You’re hurting me so badly because of her. When will I become important to you? When will I have your heart? I love you Jongwoon. I’m doing everything for you to love me too, but you can’t see it. You will never see me because you love her and I feel so hurt. Why does she need to have your heart when I’m the one who is begging for it? Jongwoon, don’t you know that I’m also begging for love? I beg you to love me and until now I’m still begging for it. I’m sorry Jongwoon. I know that I’m hurting you, but I don’t care. I need you and I’m not going to stop until I finally get you. I won’t let you be with her. I won’t let that happen. I’m so sorry. Hate me as much as you want, but I won’t give you to her. I’m sorry honey. I’m so sorry”

 

Sungmin hugs Jongwoon, tears keep on falling from her eyes. She feels so hurt because of hurting Jongwoon and because of knowing that Jongwoon will never love her because his heart only belongs to Ryeowook