Forever and Good bye (Chapter 13)

Forever and Good bye

Chapter 13

 

 

Sungmin was having a peaceful breakfast with her father and father in law.

 

“Where is Jongwoon? He’s supposed to join us in breakfast. Did he left early?”

 

Youngwoon asks Sungmin

 

“I think he’s still sleeping”

 

Sungmin told Youngwoon

 

“Sleeping?”

 

Youngwoon stares at his watch to check the time

 

“It’s already nine in the morning and he’s still sleeping?”

 

“Well…”

 

Sungmin flashes a weak smile

 

“He arrives late yesterday and he’s drunk. But it’s ok Youngwoon Appa. I think he’s really tired. Let’s just give him some time to rest. Maybe he can join us later in dinner”

 

Sungmin told Youngwoon, feeling a bit nervous because Youngwoon’s expression suddenly becomes serious. Youngwoon wipes his mouth with table napkin and calls the head maid.

 

“Yes Mr. Kim?”

 

“Please call my son. Tell him to go down and join us in breakfast. Tell him that his father in law is here”

 

“Yes Mr. Kim”

 

The head maid bows her head before walking away. She was about to go out of the dining room when she saw Jongwoon standing at the doorway. The head maid bows at him.

 

“Good morning young master, breakfast is ready. Your dad just arrive with your father in law”

 

The head maid bows at Jongwoon before going out of the dining room. Jongwoon looks at his father who is happily chatting with Mr. Lee. Youngwoon notices Jongwoon standing at the doorway, staring at them.

 

“Good morning my dear son”

 

Youngwoon greets Jongwoon with a smile on his face.

 

“Your father in law is here. Please join us in breakfast”

 

Jongwoon walks towards them and bows at Mr. Lee.

 

“Good morning Appa”

 

Jongwoon greets Mr. Lee who smiles at him.

 

“Good morning Jongwoon. It’s good to see you again”

 

Mr. Lee told Jongwoon who takes a seat beside Sungmin.

 

“Good morning honey”

 

Sungmin greets Jongwoon happily.

 

“How’s your sleep? Are you feeling ok? Does your head aches or something?”

 

Jongwoon didn’t answer. Sungmin flashes a weak smile and starts putting Bens Strata on Jongwoon’s plate and gently pours fresh orange juice on his glass.

 

“Eat you breakfast now honey”

 

Sungmin told Jongwoon, but he just ignores her. Jongwoon gets his table napkin and places it on his lap. He grabs his fork and knife and starts eating his breakfast quietly.

 

“Since we’re complete now, Youngwoon and I will announce something important”

 

Mr. Lee told Sungmin and Jongwoon happily. Sungmin smiles at her father while Jongwoon just keep on eating quietly. He doesn’t have any interest to listen to what his father and father in law got to say.

 

“What is it Appa?”

 

Sungmin asks her father excitedly. Mr. Lee smiles at Sungmin.

 

“Youngwoon will be the one who will tell it”

 

Mr. Lee told his daughter while looking at Youngwoon happily who is smiling brightly.

 

“What is it Youngwoon Appa? Is it the surprise that you’re talking about yesterday over the phone?”

 

Sungmin asks curiously with excitement on her voice. Youngwoon nods happily. Sungmin claps her hands like a kid.

 

“Well…”

 

Youngwoon looks at Mr. Lee who nods happily at him.

 

“We’re glad to announce that your wedding will be next week”

 

Youngwoon told them happily. Sungmin flashes a bright smile. She stares at Jongwoon who remains quiet. Sungmin happily wraps her hands around Jongwoon’s arm, feeling so excited and happy at the same time.

 

“You’re going to be mine Jongwoon. No matter what happen you will be mine and you can’t do anything about it”

 

Sungmin thought while smiling brightly, thinking about her wedding to Jongwoon.

 

“You don’t need to worry about it because Youngwoon and I already arrange everything. It will be held at Myeongdong Cathedral. We already talk about it to the wedding planners and they are the one who are organizing and preparing everything for the wedding next week, Saturday”

 

Mr. Lee informs Jongwoon and Sungmin.

 

“Youngwoon and I also contacted famous designers in the whole world to do your wedding dress my dear Princess and we’re going to meet all of them later. They will be at Lee Corporation later”

 

Mr. Lee told Sungmin happily.

 

“How about my shoes and jewelries Appa?”

 

“Don’t worry about that my dear Princess. Everything is well planned. Just trust us, arasso?”

 

Sungmin nods happily.

 

“Your wedding will be the best wedding in the whole world. It’s all over the news now. There will be a press con for the wedding. It will be tomorrow at nine in the morning”

 

Mr. Lee told her daughter who keep on smiling brightly.

 

“We’re going to leave after breakfast”

 

Youngwoon told Sungmin and Jongwoon.

 

“Why? Where are we going Appa?”

 

Sungmin asks excitedly. Youngwoon smiles at her.

 

“We’re going to meet those designers who will make your wedding dress and we’re going to talk to the wedding planners. There will be a wedding rehearsal later at 2PM”

 

Youngwoon informs Sungmin and Jongwoon.

 

“I’m also going to introduce Jongwoon to all the employees of our companies and to all my business partners because I’m going to leave all the companies to him when I retire after two years”

 

Mr. Lee happily told them while staring at Jongwoon who remains quiet.

 

“So, what can you say son? I know that you can handle all my companies so well because you’re such a great CEO like Youngwoon-ah”

 

Mr. Lee told Jongwoon happily. Youngwoon flashes a proud smile upon hearing his best friend praising him and his son.

 

“Of course my Jongwoon is a great CEO because I’m his father. I’m the one who taught him that’s why he’s also a great CEO like me”

 

Youngwoon told his best friend proudly.

 

“And I’m not going to question that Youngwoon-ah”

 

Mr. Lee told Youngwoon while patting his shoulder happily.

 

“So…”

 

Mr. Lee focused his eyes back on Jongwoon who is eating quietly.

 

“What can you say Jongwoon? Do you already have plans for the future of my companies?”

 

Mr. Lee asks. Jongwoon just shook his head.

 

“Oh! Don’t worry son. I’m not pressuring you. I’m just telling it to you, so you will be prepared when the day come that I’m going to step down on my position. For the meantime, you need to prepare yourself first on your wedding to my beautiful daughter next week”

 

Mr. Lee smiles brightly at Sungmin who keeps a bright smile on her lips, feeling so happy about the wedding.

 

“What’s your plan for the honeymoon? Where do you want to spend it?”

 

Mr. Lee asks. Sungmin looks at Jongwoon while blushing. Jongwoon just shook his head, making Sungmin a little bit sad because it seems that Jongwoon is not even interested in planning their wedding and honeymoon.

 

“How about in Loisaba, Kenya or Niyama, Maldives? It will be fun you know. Those places are really peaceful and you guys will have fun spending your time with each other”

 

Youngwoon suggested. Mr. Lee coughs.

 

“Don’t forget to give us cute grandchildren, arasso? Youngwoon and I are really looking forward to it and we’re really excited to have a grandchild soon”

 

Mr. Lee told Sungmin and Jongwoon happily. Sungmin nods happily while blushing. Jongwoon takes a sip on his orange juice. He wipes his lips with the table napkin and stands up.

 

“Where are you going honey?”

 

Sungmin asks. Jongwoon sighs and walks away without saying anything, making Youngwoon frowns.

 

“Appa…”

 

Sungmin looks at her father sadly. Her tears start forming in her eyes. Mr. Lee looks at Youngwoon and frowns at him.

 

“Youngwoon-ah, make sure that Jongwoon will be there on the wedding day and he will not make a stupid thing to put my daughter in shame”

 

Youngwoon nods at Mr. Lee.

 

“I’m sorry about that. But don’t worry because I’m going to make sure that Jongwoon won’t do something stupid. I assure you that he will marry Minnie. Don’t worry. He’s just tired today”

 

Youngwoon explains and looks at Sungmin.

 

“Don’t worry sweetheart. I assure you that Jongwoon is all yours. Smile now and please understand him. He’s just tired and maybe he has hangover since you told us awhile ago that he’s drunk yesterday”

 

“Don’t worry Appa. I never fail to understand Jongwoon. I know that he will never disappoint me and I trust him because I love him so much”

 

Sungmin told Youngwoon while flashing a smile.

 

~~~

 

“WHAT?”

 

Siwon shouts over the phone with wide eyes open.

 

“Are you serious Jongwoon?”

 

Siwon asks. Jongwoon nods.

 

“I told you that’s what Appa and Minnie’s dad told me and Minnie awhile ago. I don’t know what to do. I just don’t want to marry Minnie”

 

Jongwoon told his cousin sadly. His tears start forming in his eyes.

 

“I love Wookie and she’s the girl that I want to marry. We’re going to have a baby soon. I don’t want him to grow without a father. I want to give him a complete family and I want to be a good father for him and of course a loving husband for Wookie. I don’t see my future with Minnie. I don’t love her. I rather die than marrying Minnie. I feel so lost right now”

 

“I’m sorry Jongwoon. I just don’t know how to help you”

 

Siwon told Jongwoon sadly.

 

“It’s ok Siwon. This is my fight and I’m the one who needs to do it. I’m going to do it for Wookie and our baby. I need to fight for them until the end. I don’t care anymore. I don’t care if I’m going to hurt Appa and Minnie. I don’t care if Appa will disown me. I need to follow my happiness because this is my life. I won’t let Appa control my life again. I love Wookie and I’m going to fight for her no matter what it takes”

 

“But Jongwoon…”

 

“I know what will happen to me. I know that it will be very hard for me because I’m going against Appa. But if I will give up, how about Wookie? How about our baby?”

 

“You don’t know what Uncle Youngwoon can do. I’m not against you Jongwoon, but I just want you to think about it hundred times as much. We’re talking about Wookie and your child to her. I’m sure that if you will choose them, Uncle Youngwoon will do everything to make their lives miserable”

 

Siwon explains. Jongwoon sighs sadly.

 

“I’m going to protect them”

 

“But how long can you do that?”

 

“Until the end”

 

Jongwoon told Siwon before hanging up. He throws his self on his bed. Jongwoon stares at the ceiling.

 

“What will I do? Why is this happening to me? Was it wrong to love someone and be happy with her? Why is life so hard for me?”

 

Jongwoon whispers. He wipes the tears that fall down at the corner of his eyes.

 

“Am I being selfish? All I want is to love Wookie, be with her and our baby and be happy with them. That’s all. I don’t need wealth and power. All I need is to be happy with my life, but Appa will never understand it because he doesn’t know how to love and what is the true meaning of love”

 

Jongwoon slowly closes his eyes, thinking about Ryeowook. He’s worried about her. He keeps on thinking about her condition because she’s pregnant. He wants to be with her all the time and take care of her. But Jongwoon thinks that it will never happen anymore because Ryeowook already broke up with him and it really hurts him so badly. He can’t understand why the situation needs to be unfair with them. It’s because he’s rich and Ryeowook is poor that’s why they can’t be together and Jongwoon can’t understand why status in life needs to matter when it comes to love when love is not even about wealth and power. Jongwoon was thinking so deep that he didn’t notice someone enters his room. Sungmin saw Jongwoon lying on his bed with his eyes closed. She carefully closes the door and quietly walks towards Jongwoon.

 

“Is he sleeping?”

 

Sungmin asks herself with soft voice, avoiding disturbing Jongwoon. She smiles brightly while staring at Jongwoon’s gorgeous face.

 

“You’re going to be mine whether you like it or not. I’m going to do everything for you to be mine. I’m sorry Jongwoon because I’m selfish. But I’m just doing this because I love you and we’re born for each other. I’m yours and you’re mine and I’m not going to allow that or any other girl steal you away from me”

 

Sungmin thought. She removes her black peep toe shoes and slowly crawls on top of Jongwoon. Sungmin holds Jongwoon’s gorgeous face and kisses his lips softly. Jongwoon opens his eyes and was shock to see Sungmin. He pushes her away from him. Jongwoon immediately stands up and wipes his lips with the back of his hand.

 

“What the hell are you doing here?”

 

Jongwoon asks while staring at Sungmin seriously. Sungmin sits on the bed and looks at Jongwoon.

 

“I’m just here to check if you’re fine. Why? Was it wrong to kiss you my dear hubby?”

 

Sungmin told Jongwoon with a seductive smile on her lips, trying to seduce Jongwoon.

 

“We’re going to leave later. Our fathers are just talking to each other”

 

Sungmin stands up and walks towards Jongwoon. She wraps her arms around Jongwoon’s neck.

 

“Are you not excited about our wedding? It will be next week and I’m really happy because I finally marrying the man I love most”

 

Sungmin was about to kiss Jongwoon, but he pushes her away.

 

“Please leave my room now”

 

Jongwoon told Sungmin.

 

“Jongwoon…”

 

Sungmin holds Jongwoon’s arm. He stares at her seriously.

 

“I told you to leave my room now! Please Minnie. Leave me alone before I lose my temper to you!”

 

Sungmin shook her head. Tears start falling slowly from her eyes.

 

“Why are you like that? Why are you being so unfair to me? Why do I need to beg for your love? Can’t you see Jongwoon? I’m doing everything for you to love me, but why does she needs to have your heart? How about me? Why can’t you see me? I love you so much”

 

Sungmin starts sobbing. Jongwoon looks at her sadly, controlling his tears from falling. He doesn’t want to hurt Sungmin because he loves her as his little sister and friend. Sungmin’s happiness is very important to Jongwoon, but he just can’t give up his love for Ryeowook because she’s the girl he truly loves and the girl that he wants to spend his life with for the rest of his life.

 

“Minnie…”

 

Jongwoon holds Sungmin’s beautiful face

 

“Please stop crying”

 

Jongwoon wipes Sungmin’s tears away.

 

“You’re the reason why I’m crying like this. You’re hurting me. I’m your fiancée. But why are you doing this to me? Why do you need to hurt me because of her? I give you my heart, but why does she needs to have yours? It’s supposed to be mine and not hers. Can’t you see that she’s ruining everything? You become like that because of her. Why are you so unfair?”

 

Sungmin holds Jongwoon’s gorgeous face between her hands

 

“When will you see me as your woman Jongwoon? When will you see me as the girl you love and not as a little sister or friend? I love you ever since we were kids and you know that. I long for the day to come that we’re finally be together and it will happen next week. So please Jongwoon. I’m begging you, don’t do this to me. I need you in my life. Please open your eyes and love me the way I wanted to be loved…please”

 

Sungmin told Jongwoon as she starts sobbing again. Jongwoon leans his forehead on hers.

 

“Minnie…”

 

“Was it hard to love me Jongwoon? I’m doing everything for you to love me. Was it hard to learn it? Tell me Jongwoon. Please tell me. What do you want me to do for you to love me? I’m going to do everything you want me to do for you to love me. Jongwoon, please give me your heart, even just fifty percent of it or if you want, I’ll take the thirty percent and she can have the seventy percent. It’s ok with me, just please love me too. That’s all I’m asking for you”

 

Jongwoon looks at Sungmin with teary eyes.

 

“Minnie, you’re hurting me don’t you know that? I love her and she’s my happiness. Why can’t you understand? If you really love me then you should let me go and be with Wookie. You’re making the situation too hard for me. I’m sorry, but I just can’t do it”

 

Jongwoon shook his head sadly.

 

“I’m sorry because I just can’t love you. Please Minnie, I don’t want to hurt you that much. Marriage is not a good option for both of us. We will just end up hurting each other more and I don’t want that to happen. I can’t force myself to love you because I love Wookie and not you. Please understand. Stop doing this. You’re just going to hurt yourself if you will insist the wedding”

 

Sungmin shook her head.

 

“I don’t care”

 

“Minnie…”

 

Sungmin steps backward. She looks at Jongwoon and wipes her tears away.

 

“You’re mine Jongwoon and I won’t let any other girl steal you away from me, not even her. You’re going to marry me next week whether you like it or not. I’m giving you a nice option, but you still choose her then I’m going to make it hard for you. Call me selfish and . But I won’t let you escape from me because I’m the girl that you will marry and not her or any other girl out there. You need to prepare yourself now because we’re going to leave any minute”

 

Sungmin told Jongwoon. She stares at him seriously before leaving his room quietly. Jongwoon punches the wall as tears slowly falls from his eyes.

 

~~~

 

*MOUSE RABBIT*

 

 

 

Donghae, Eunhyuk, Sunny and Henry are all staring at Ryeowook sadly. She’s sitting inside the kitchen, staring on air blankly. Her eyes are so puffy because of crying all night, thinking about Jongwoon. She looks so tired and pale and she always doesn’t have an appetite. Her Mouse Rabbit family is very worried about her because she’s acting so strange. Henry caught her crying when she’s alone. Zhoumi already received five customer complains because Ryeowook served them the wrong beverage and meal and give them a wrong change. She’s not even talking and she’s just spacing out all the time. She almost falls on the floor because she didn’t saw the sign ‘Caution: Wet floor’ and didn’t notice Donghae mopping the floor.

 

“What is happening to our Wookie? I’m so worried about her”

 

Sunny told them while staring at Ryeowook who is sitting quietly on the chair while Mrs. Lau treats her burn on her left hand. Ryeowook accidentally pours a hot coffee on her left hand because she thought that it was a cup.

 

“Is she going crazy? Seriously, how can she think that her left hand is a cup?”

 

Eunhyuk told them. Donghae sighs sadly.

 

“I wonder what really happen to her and Jongwoon Hyung yesterday. She starts acting strange ever since she talks to Hyung yesterday”

 

Donghae’s eyes suddenly become big as he stares at his friends nervously.

 

“Aigoo! Could it be that Wookie and Jongwoon Hyung are already over?”

 

Donghae told them nervously.

 

“OVER?”

 

Eunhyuk, Henry and Sunny shout in unison. Donghae nods sadly.

 

“Well, our Wookie will never act like that if she and Jongwoon Hyung are fine, right?”

 

Donghae asks them sadly. Eunhyuk, Henry and Sunny nod their heads sadly.

 

“I’m worried. She’s not yet eating anything and she’s pregnant. It will be bad for her and the baby if she will not eat anything”

 

Henry whispers as he sighs sadly.

 

“But Hae…”

 

Henry stares at Donghae and shook his head.

 

“I don’t think that Jongwoon Hyung can leave Wookie like that. I mean, he loves our Wookie so much and we all know that. He’s not the type of man who will hurt the girl he loves and beside…”

 

Henry looks at Ryeowook’s direction.

 

“Wookie is pregnant. She’s carrying Hyung’s child and he knows that. Hyung is not cruel to leave her at time like this, right? Maybe there’s something happen that they need to be away from each other. Jongwoon Hyung will never leave Wookie without a reason and of course our Wookie will never break up with Hyung without a reason. I really think that something so serious is going on here”

 

Henry told them. Sunny nods her head, agreeing to her boyfriend. Eunhyuk suddenly snaps his fingers.

 

“I know!”

 

They all focus their attentions towards Eunhyuk who stares at them with teary eyes.

 

“Maybe it’s because of the news awhile ago”

 

“News?”

 

Eunhyuk nods his head sadly.

 

“The one that we watched early in the morning before Wookie arrive here. It just that we didn’t finished it because Manager Mimi suddenly turns it off when Wookie arrive”

 

They all stare at each other sadly.

 

“I can’t believe that Hyung is really getting married next week. That was fast. I thought his wedding with that famous model will be earlier next year then why do their fathers need to make it fast? Can you imagine it? Jongwoon Hyung will be walking on the aisle and marrying other girl next week? What will happen to Wookie and their baby?”

 

Sunny asks them worriedly. They just shook their heads because they also don’t know what to do and what to say.

 

“I’m just curious guys. If Mr. Kim and Mr. Lee are pushing the wedding of Hyung to Sungmin-shi that fast, do you think they know something about the secret relationship of Hyung and Wookie?” 

 

Donghae asks curiously. Henry nods at him

 

“That’s possible. We all know that Hyung’s father really want him to marry Sungmin-shi. Maybe he already found out about Hyung and Wookie’s relationship that’s why he’s pushing the wedding faster, so Jongwoon Hyung can’t escape and can’t be happy with our Wookie”

 

Henry told them. He shakes his head sadly.

 

“Maybe that’s really the reason why Hyung and Wookie need to break up. I feel so sorry for both of them. Wookie is having a hard time. It’s really hard to be a single mom and of course to carry a baby inside your womb, knowing that you need to carry it alone without the help of the baby’s father. But we can’t put the blame on Jongwoon Hyung because he’s also a victim here. I pity him because he can’t live the life that he wants because of his father. It’s really sad to know that he’s Mr. Kim’s puppet and he can never escape from his father’s shadow no matter how hard he runs away from it”

 

“But of course if we’re going to analyze everything, Wookie is hurting the most because she’s all alone with her child. It’s hard for a mother to see her child growing without a father. I can relate because I’ve seen my mom’s hardships and pains of raising me all by herself and she keep on blaming herself because I grow up without a father. I also have a hard time when I was still studying because my classmates always tease me since I don’t have a father and I never even meet him or see him, not even a picture of him”

 

Sunny told them sadly.

 

“It’s really sad to know that two people who love each other can’t be together because of their status in life. It’s so sad because they need to break each other’s heart because their worlds are far away from each other. The man is rich and he can’t marry the girl he truly loves and be happy with her because the woman is poor. Was it really like that? I can’t understand why the word discrimination needs to be born here on earth when all of us are breathing the same air, seeing the same sun at the morning and moon and starts at the evening and we’re all living under the same blue sky”

 

Eunhyuk told them sadly, controlling his tears from falling as he stares at Ryeowook sadly. He really feels so sad for his friend because she’s suffering a lot because she’s poor and she can’t be with the man she loves because their status in life are different from each other.

 

“Love is not about wealth and power. It’s all about happiness and that’s what those rich people can’t understand because they think that having a lot of money and power is happiness and because of that, they think that money and power can buy love”

 

Donghae whispers as they all stare at Ryeowook sadly.

 

 

 

Meanwhile...

 

 

“Sweetheart, I think you need to go home now and just take a rest”

 

Mrs. Lau told Ryeowook.

 

“I’m sorry Ahjumma. Are you mad at me that’s why you’re sending me home now?”

 

Ryeowook asks sadly. Mrs. Lau shook her head.

 

“Of course not sweetheart. I’m sending you home because I want you to take a rest for the baby. You need to be healthy, so the baby will also be healthy”

 

“Ahjumma…”

 

Tears start falling from Ryeowook’s eyes.

 

“Why is it so hard? Maybe if I was born rich, this thing will never happen between me and Jongwoon Oppa. Maybe if I’m rich like him, I will be able to be with him and we’re going to be happy together. Maybe his father will accept me to be his daughter in law if I have wealth and power like them and they wouldn’t push me away from Jongwoon Oppa’s life like this”

 

Mrs. Lau holds Ryeowook’s beautiful face between her hands and stares at her sadly.

 

“What really happen between you and Jongwoon yesterday?”

 

Mrs. Lau asks. Ryeowook hugs Mrs. Lau as she starts to cry.

 

“Jongwoon Oppa and I are over. I need to leave him because that’s what it’s supposed to be. I need to break his heart and tell him that I don’t love him because things will never work between us because he’s a Prince and I’m just a beggar”

 

Mrs. Lau gently rubs Ryeowook’s back, comforting her.

 

“Why do you need to hurt yourself and Jongwoon like this? Why do you need to lie and tell him that you don’t love him?”

 

Mrs. Lau asks sadly.

 

“Ahjumma…”

 

Ryeowook looks at Mrs. Lau.

 

“It’s hard for me to lie to him and break his heart. My heart break into pieces seeing his tears falling from his eyes and when I told him that I don’t love him. But I need to do that Ahjumma because it’s the right thing. I need to hurt myself and Jongwoon Oppa because it’s the right thing. Mr. Kim talked to me yesterday…”

 

Ryeowook starts sobbing so hard.

 

“He was paying me for me to leave Jongwoon Oppa”

 

Ryeowook shook his head

 

“I didn’t accept the money. He can never buy my love for Jongwoon Oppa. He told me that if I will not leave Jongwoon Oppa, he will make his life miserable. Jongwoon Oppa will lose everything if we still pursue our love for each other and I don’t want that to happen. I don’t want him to give up everything and suffer that much because of me. That’s why I need to hurt him and break his heart because I don’t want him to lose everything and give up everything. He’s for Ms. Lee Sungmin and not for me”

 

“But how about the baby? That baby inside your womb is Jongwoon’s child”

 

Ryeowook shook her head again

 

“I don’t know Ahjumma. I’m really confused right now. I just don’t know what to do. I’m thinking to raise my child alone. I don’t need to ask for Jongwoon Oppa’s support. I can raise my child alone. I just hope that my baby will understand me someday and won’t get mad at me for growing up without knowing his father. I need to live my life away from Jongwoon Oppa. I need to do it. I know that it will be hard, but it’s the right thing and it’s for our own good. I’ll just go back at my mother’s province and start my new life there with my baby…away from Jongwoon Oppa”

 

“But sweetheart…”

 

Mrs. Lau shook her head.

 

“Jongwoon still has the right to be the father of your child. Don’t take that right away from him and of course the baby has the right to know his father”

 

“But Ahjumma…”

 

Mrs. Lau holds Ryeowook’s lips to stop her from talking.

 

“Listen to me first before you speak”

 

Mrs. Lau wipes Ryeowook’s tears away.

 

“Do you believe that love conquers all?”

 

“Before, but now, I don’t believe it anymore. If love conquers all then why am I suffering like this? If love conquers all then how come Jongwoon Oppa and I can’t be together?”

 

“Because you choose it that way sweetheart”

 

Ryeowook stares at Mrs. Lau blankly.

 

“You’re the one who choose to hurt yourself like that and you’re the one who choose to be away from Jongwoon. Can’t you it sweetheart? We always have choice. There’s no such thing as ‘no choice’ because once we make a decision there will always be a yes or no”

 

Mrs. Lau holds Ryeowook’s beautiful face between her hands.

 

“And you choose this thing to happen. If love conquers all, how come you and Jongwoon can’t be together? How can love conquer all, if you’re forcing your heart to stop loving the man you love? How can love conquer all if you already decided to end everything without trying to fight? Sweetheart, can’t you see that you’re the one who’s making love impossible because you choose to stop it and not to follow your heart?”

 

Mrs. Lau stares at Ryeowook sadly.

 

“I know that your situation right now is really hard, but love won’t be possible if you will not make it happen. Jongwoon is fighting for you. It’s hard for him because he needs to go against his father and hurt him. But he chooses it that way because he wants to be with you and to love you. He’s making the impossible possible for both of you. So please, if Jongwoon is not yet giving up the fight then why will you give up? I told you to trust him because he knows what he’s doing. Don’t make a choice that you will regret for the rest of your life because you can meet a lot of men out there, but you can never find another Jongwoon in your life”

 

Mrs. Lau told Ryeowook who suddenly holds her tummy.

 

“Wookie?”

 

“Ahjumma….”

 

Ryeowook bites her lower lip and holds her tummy tightly because of pain.

 

“Ahjumma…”

 

Ryeowook holds Mrs. Lau hands and presses it hard.

 

“Please help me Ahjumma…my tummy is aching”

 

Ryeowook’s tears start falling at the corner of her eyes because the pain starts growing and she feels so worried about her baby. Ahjumma quickly stands up.

 

“HENRY! HAE! HYUKKIE! HELP! WOOKIE IS IN TROUBLE!”

 

Mrs. Lau shouts. Henry, Donghae and Eunhyuk immediately run inside the kitchen upon hearing Mrs. Lau loud scream.

 

“What happen?”

 

“We need to bring her at the hospital! Quick!”

 

Henry goes out of the kitchen to calls Driver Ahjusshi. Donghae immediately carries Ryeowook on his arms as they went out of the kitchen.

 

“Umma!”

 

Henry run towards them while panting because of running.

 

“We have a problem”

 

Henry looks at them nervously.

 

“Ahjusshi is not here. He has a delivery”

 

Henry informs his mother. Eunhyuk and Sunny starts to panic upon hearing Henry.

 

“Aigoo! What are we going to do?”

 

Sunny asks worriedly.

 

“Let’s just take the cab. Hyukkie, Sunny and Henry, just stay here. If Mimi arrives, please tell him to follow us at Asan Medical Center. Hae and I will be the one who will bring Wookie at the hospital”

 

They all nod at Mrs. Lau. Donghae and Mrs. Lau was about to leave when Zhoumi arrives with Siwon. They were shock to see Donghae carrying Ryeowook who already passes out.

 

“What happen?”

 

“We need to bring her at the hospital. Her baby is in trouble. Her tummy is aching so badly”

 

Mrs. Lau told Zhoumi and Siwon.

 

“I’m going with you”

 

Zhoumi told them.

 

“I can drive”

 

Siwon told them. Donghae and Mrs. Lau nod at them as they quickly leave the Mouse Rabbit with Zhoumi. Siwon looks at Henry, Eunhyuk and Sunny who are all worried about their friend.

 

“Please call Jongwoon”

 

Siwon told them before running away. Henry looks at Eunhyuk and Sunny.

 

“You heard Siwon Hyung. We need to call Jongwoon Hyung. He needs to know what happen to Wookie because he’s the father of the baby”

 

Eunhyuk told Henry who nods his head. He walks towards the counter and gets his mobile phone inside the drawer to call Jongwoon.

 

~~~

 

*MYEONGDONG CATHEDRAL*

 

 

 

Jongwoon and Sungmin went at the Myeongdong Cathedral after having their lunch together. They went there to see the venue of their wedding and for their wedding rehearsals. The wedding planners and wedding coordinators are already there as well as their fathers and some of the people who are part on the entourage.

 

“I love this Cathedral. It’s so solemn and big and the aisle is so long. Walking on a long aisle is actually part of my dream wedding. What can you say honey? This place is really perfect for our wedding, right?”

 

Sungmin asks, but Jongwoon didn’t answer because he’s so busy thinking about Ryeowook and he doesn’t care about the wedding at all.

 

“Honey…”

 

Sungmin wraps her hands around Jongwoon’s arm, catching his attention. Jongwoon looks at Sungmin’s sad face.

 

“You’re not listening to me again”

 

Sungmin told Jongwoon sadly.

 

“I’m sorry. I’m just thinking something”

 

“You’re thinking about her again, right?”

 

Jongwoon didn’t answer. Tears start forming in Sungmin’s eyes.

 

“Oh well, what can I do? I’m really going to win against her huh? I just don’t get it Jongwoon. Why do I always need to compete with her for your love?”

 

Tears slowly fall down from Sungmin’s eyes as she stares at Jongwoon sadly. Her heart is breaking into pieces knowing that Jongwoon doesn’t love her and that she will never get his heart even if they become husband and wife.

 

“Our wedding will be next week, but you still can’t take her away from your mind. I’m doing everything for you to forget her. Jongwoon, we’re preparing for our wedding. So please, even though you don’t want to marry me, please try to give a little interest and not like this. Just think about our wedding…please, that’s all I’m asking”

 

Sungmin quickly wipes her tears when she heard someone calling her.

 

“MINNIE UNNIE!!!”

 

Sungmin found Sulli running happily towards her. Sulli hugs her tight and smiles brightly. But her smile suddenly vanished from her lips upon seeing Sungmin’s teary eyes.

 

“Did you cry?”

 

Sulli asks. Sungmin shook her head and manages to smile.

 

“It’s tears of joy. I’m just happy and excited for my wedding next week”

 

Sungmin lied. Sulli smiles at Jongwoon.

 

“I’m happy for you Oppa”

 

Sulli hugs Jongwoon happily. Jongwoon manages to smile.

 

“Where is Siwon?”

 

Jongwoon asks. Sulli shook her head.

 

“I don’t know. Maybe he’s on his way here”

 

Sulli told Jongwoon who nods at her. Sungmin holds Sulli’s hands.

 

“Let’s have a chat with my friends first since the rehearsal is not yet starting”

 

Sungmin told Sulli and drags her towards her friends. Jongwoon starts walking slowly on the aisle, imagining his wedding to Ryeowook. Jongwoon somehow flashes a smile while thinking him, marrying Ryeowook. He stops walking when he heard his mobile ringing.

 

“It must be Siwon”

 

Jongwoon whispers. He gets his mobile phone inside his pocket and looks at the caller’s name.

 

“Henry?”

 

Jongwoon quickly answers the call.

 

“Yeoboseo”

 

“Hyung…”

 

Jongwoon’s heart starts beating fast. He starts feeling nervous upon hearing Henry’s worried voice.

 

“Please go at Asan Medical Center now. Umma and Hae rushed Wookie there with Manager Mimi and Siwon Hyung”

 

Henry told Jongwoon nervously. Jongwoon’s eyes widened.

 

“What? Why? What happen to her?”

 

Henry shook his head.

 

“I really don’t know what happen. But Umma told us that her tummy suddenly aches so badly and then she passes out. Maybe because she’s always crying and she hasn’t eaten anything yet. She always told us that she doesn’t have appetite. We’re really worried. Hyung, please follow Umma them at Asan Medical Center. Wookie and the baby need you”

 

“Arasso. I’m on my way there. Thanks for the information”

 

Jongwoon hangs up. Youngwoon walks towards his son with a smile on his face.

 

“So, what can you say about the venue of the wedding?”

 

Youngwoon asks. Jongwoon didn’t answer as tears start forming in his eyes. He ignores his father and starts running away.

 

“JONGWOON!!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?”

 

Youngwoon shouts and runs away to follow his son. Sungmin and Sulli heard Youngwoon shouting. They saw Jongwoon running away while Youngwoon chase him. Sungmin starts running to follow Jongwoon outside.

 

“JONGWOON!!!”

 

Youngwoon shouts. Jongwoon ignores him as he runs towards his car. He quickly gets inside and drives it away fast.

 

“Damn it!”

 

Youngwoon takes a deep breath.


“Appa!”

 

Sungmin runs towards Youngwoon.

 

“Where is Jongwoon going? Why did he drives his car away?”

 

Sungmin asks with teary eyes. Youngwoon looks at her. He cups Sungmin’s beautiful face. Sungmin looks at him and was about to cry any minute.

 

“Don’t worry. I’m going to ask my Personal Assistants to follow Jongwoon and bring him back here”

 

Youngwoon told Sungmin who nods at him. Youngwoon gently pats his daughter in law’s cheek and immediately go back inside the Cathedral to tell his Personal Assistants to follow Jongwoon.

 

~~~

 

Jongwoon was sitting inside his car. He was staring at his father’s Personal Assistants who are all standing outside, waiting for him to go out from his car.

 

“! I didn’t even notice them following me!”

 

Jongwoon whispers angrily. He was about to call Siwon to ask for help, but he changes his mind.

 

“I’m just going to put him into trouble”

 

Jongwoon sighs. He takes a deep breath and went out of his car. He stares at his father’s Personal Assistants seriously.

 

“What are you all doing here?”

 

Jongwoon asks. Youngwoon’s Personal Assistants start walking towards him, Jongwoon steps backward.

 

“Young master, Mr. Kim told us to bring you back at the Myeongdong Cathedral. The wedding rehearsal will start soon”

 

One of Youngwoon Personal Assistants told Jongwoon who shook his head.

 

“Please tell my father that I’m not going to…”

 

Jongwoon stops talking when they hold him.

 

“LET GO OF ME!!!”

 

Jongwoon shouts. They shook their heads.

 

“I’m sorry young master, but we need to follow Mr. Kim’s order. We need to bring you back no matter what it takes”

 

“NO! I WON’T GO WITH YOU! I NEED TO SEE WOOKIE! I NEED TO KNOW HER CONDITION!!! LET ME GO!!!”

 

Jongwoon shouts as he struggles to escape from them. They drag Jongwoon towards the black limousine. One of them grabs the key of Jongwoon’s car away from his grip.

 

“LET ME GO!!!”

 

Jongwoon shouts. He manages to push them away and escape from them. He starts running away.

 

“YOUNG MASTER!!!”

 

They shout and start running to chase Jongwoon who quickly runs inside the hospital. He runs as fast as he can until he reaches the ER. Siwon, Zhoumi and Mrs. Lau are all staring at Jongwoon who is panting so hard.

 

“Jongwoon? Why are you running?”

 

Siwon asks his cousin. Jongwoon takes a deep breath, catching his breath. He looks around to check if his father’s Personal Assistants are still following him. He sighs in relief when he didn’t found them. Siwon and Zhoumi stand up and walk towards Jongwoon who keeps on taking deep breaths.

 

“What happen?”

 

 Siwon asks worriedly. Jongwoon shook his head. He stares at Mrs. Lau worriedly.

 

“How’s…how’s Wookie…and…our baby?”

 

Jongwoon asks while panting so hard, still catching his breath. Mrs. Lau stands up and walks towards Jongwoon. She holds Jongwoon’s gorgeous face.

 

“We still don’t know. The doctor is not yet coming out from the ER. But don’t worry. I know that Wookie and the baby will be fine. Just have faith, arasso?”

 

Jongwoon nods worriedly

 

“I hope she will be fine and our baby. I’m so worried”

 

Jongwoon told Mrs. Lau, controlling his tears from falling.

 

“Jongwoon…”

 

Jongwoon looks at Siwon who is staring at him nervously and with wide eyes open. Zhoumi gulps nervously while staring at the men who are wearing clothes that a bodyguard used to wear.

 

“What is Uncle Youngwoon’s Personal Assistants doing here?”

 

Siwon asks Jongwoon who immediately turns around.

 

“!”

 

Jongwoon whispers while staring at his father’s Personal Assistants walking towards him.

 

“I thought I lost them. Appa send them to follow me. Damn it! What will I do now?”

 

Jongwoon asks, but Siwon only shook his head. Youngwoon’s Personal Assistants walk towards Jongwoon and Siwon.

 

“Young master Jongwoon. Young master Siwon”

 

They bow at them.

 

“I told you that I’m not going back on that ing wedding rehearsal. Tell that to Appa! I’m not going to marry Minnie! Just leave me alone! I need to stay here because Wookie and—“

 

Jongwoon stops talking when his father’s Personal Assistants capture him and Siwon.

 

“You need to go with us”

 

One of them looks at Siwon while reaching his hand out.

 

“Young master, please give me your car key”

 

He told Siwon. Jongwoon shook his head. But Siwon gets his car key inside his pocket and surrender it to his uncle’s PA.

 

“Why did you do that?”

 

Jongwoon asks. Siwon stares at him sadly.

 

“I’m sorry Jongwoon, but we need to surrender”

 

Siwon told Jongwoon sadly. Jongwoon nods as he understands what Siwon means. Jongwoon looks at Mrs. Lau sadly.

 

“Don’t worry. I’ll inform you about Wookie and the baby”

 

Jongwoon’s tears slowly falls from his eyes as his father’s Personal Assistants start dragging him and Siwon away.

 

“Ahjumma, what will happen now?”

 

Zhoumi asks sadly. Mrs. Lau just shook her head as she and Zhoumi sadly stare at Jongwoon and Siwon who are being drag away by Youngwoon’s Personal Assistants.

 

~~~

 

Youngwoon’s Personal Assistants bring Jongwoon and Siwon at Kim Mansion because Youngwoon calls them to inform them that he already back at the mansion with Sungmin, Mr. Lee and Sulli. Youngwoon was staring at Jongwoon seriously while Siwon drops his head to avoid his uncle. Sungmin was sitting on the sofa while crying on Sulli’s arm. Mr. Lee is also staring at Jongwoon seriously, controlling his anger towards him for running away from the wedding rehearsal, embarrassing Sungmin and for making her cry.

 

“WHAT THE ING HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING KIM JONGWOON?”

 

Youngwoon asks his son angrily. Jongwoon didn’t answer. Youngwoon slaps him because of anger.

 

“YOU RUN AWAY FROM THE WEDDING REHEARSAL AND EMBARRASSED ALL OF US JUST BECAUSE OF THAT BEGGAR!”

 

Young shouts. Jongwoon stares at him seriously.

 

“DON’T YOU EVER CALL WOOKIE A ! DON’T EVER INSULT THE GIRL THAT I LOVE!”

 

Jongwoon shouts, making Sungmin’s heart breaks into pieces upon hearing Jongwoon telling his father that Ryeowook is the girl he loves.

 

“APPA! WHEN WILL YOU OPEN YOUR HEART HUH?”

 

Jongwoon’s tears slowly fall from his eyes.

 

“I DON’T LOVE MINNIE! I DON’T LOVE HER!”

 

Youngwoon punches Jongwoon’s gorgeous face. Jongwoon falls on the floor. Siwon was about to help him, but Youngwoon stops him.

 

“DON’T YOU EVER HELP YOUR COUSIN CHOI SIWON!”

 

Youngwoon shouts while staring at Siwon, shooting him a serious glare.

 

“YOU’RE SUCH A SHAME LIKE HIM! WHO TOLD YOU TO OPPOSE ME AND SUPPORT YOUR COUSIN’S CRAZINESS? DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU’RE DOING?”

 

Youngwoon shouts at Siwon.

 

“Uncle…”

 

Youngwoon raised his hand to stop his nephew from talking. He focused his eyes back on his son who is still sitting on the floor, wiping the blood on his lips.

 

“How many times do I need to tell you to leave that girl huh? She’s not for you and you’re not for her! I don’t welcome a trash in our family! I will never accept her here because she’s a beggar! A trash like her doesn’t belong in our family and our society! Do you understand me Kim Jongwoon?”

 

Youngwoon takes a deep breath, controlling his anger. Jongwoon stands up to face his father.

 

“I LOVE HER!”

 

Jongwoon shouts. Youngwoon smirks.

 

“How can you love a girl like her? How can a Prince like you who is living in a very luxurious life and bed of roses love a girl like her? She’s a trash!”

 

“STOP INSULTING WOOKIE!”

 

Jongwoon stares at his father seriously. He clenches his fist because of anger.

 

“HOW CAN YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT HUH KIM YOUNGWOON? HOW CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT IS LOVE AND WHO ARE YOU TO QUESTION ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR WOOKIE? HOW CAN YOU TELL ALL OF THIS TO ME WHEN YOU YOURSELF DON’T KNOW HOW TO LOVE AND WHAT LOVE IS?”

 

Jongwoon shouts angrily.

 

“YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT LOVE BECAUSE YOU NEVER LOVE ME AND MY MOTHER! YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT LOVE BECAUSE YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOUR WEALTH AND POWER!”

 

Jongwoon starts crying.

 

“You know what? I pity myself. I am rich and I can get all the things that I want because I have wealth and power. But I pity myself! I PITY MYSELF FOR HAVING A FATHER LIKE YOU!”

 

Youngwoon slaps Jongwoon.

 

“DON’T YOU EVER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! YOU’RE JUST MY SON!”

 

“AND YOU’RE JUST MY FATHER, SO YOU DON’T HAVE THE RIGHT TO CONTROL ME BECAUSE THIS IS MY LIFE! I HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE WHAT I WANT AND WHO I WANT TO LOVE. YOU CAN’T JUST FORCE ME TO MARRY THE GIRL THAT I DON’T LOVE!”

 

Youngwoon hits Jongwoon’s gorgeous face again.

 

“APPA!”

 

Sungmin runs towards Youngwoon to stop him from hurting Jongwoon.

 

“Please…”

 

Sungmin stares at Youngwoon as tears keep on falling from her eyes. She shook her head, begging Youngwoon to stop.

 

“Please stop hurting him…please, I’m begging you”

 

Youngwoon looks at Sungmin seriously.

 

“Don’t meddle here sweetheart. This is between me and my arrogant and stupid son!”

 

Youngwoon grabs Jongwoon’s collars and holds it tight.

 

“Listen to me Kim Jongwoon!”

 

Youngwoon stares at his son angrily.

 

“You’re going to marry Minnie whether you like it or not!”

 

Jongwoon shook his head.

 

“I won’t allow you to control my decisions and my life again”

 

Jongwoon pushes his father away from him. He stares at Youngwoon seriously.

 

“I’m not going to marry Minnie. I love Wookie and I will choose her”

 

“Fine”

 

Youngwoon nods. Sungmin holds Youngwoon’s arm.

 

“Appa…please”

 

Sungmin told Youngwoon while shaking her head.

 

“Don’t do this”

 

Sungmin begs, but Youngwoon ignores her as his eyes are only fixed upon Jongwoon.

 

“You want to be with her? You choose her more than your own father then have it your way. But you know what will happen to you if you step out of this house and live with that girl!”

 

“I’m not scared of you because starting today…”

 

Jongwoon gets his wallet inside his pocket and throws it on the floor.

 

“I’m no longer your son Kim Youngwoon!”

 

Jongwoon told his father.

 

“I don’t care anymore. You love your wealth and power more than your own son then live with your money and power and let’s see how long you can keep it. Every person has his own downfall and I’m sure that you’re going to face your downfall soon”

 

Youngwoon smirks.

 

“That thing will never happen Kim Jongwoon. You’re the one who’s going to face your downfall soon because I’m already taking away everything that you have. You love her and you’re opposing me because of your love for her then let’s see where that ing love of yours can take you and that beggar. You choose her then go ahead. You’re giving up your life as Kim Jongwoon then it’s your choice”

 

“I don’t need a life like this. All I want is a simple life, a complete and happy family. But you fail to give that to me because you only care about your money and power. Now I understand why Umma left us”

 

Jongwoon told his father. He wipes his tears away.

 

“You will never understand what true happiness is because a person like you don’t know how to love and I really feel sorry for you Mr. Kim Youngwoon”

 

Jongwoon told his father. He turns his back away and was about to leave when someone hugs him from behind; it was Sungmin.

 

“Jongwoon, please don’t do this. Don’t go, just stay here. Please. Don’t do this”

 

Sungmin begs as she cries. Jongwoon removes his arm away from him and leaves the mansion. Sungmin was about to follow him, but her father holds her tight.

 

“STOP IT LEE SUNGMIN!”

 

Mr. Lee shouts at his daughter because of anger. Sungmin looks at her father while crying.

 

“But Appa…Jongwoon….”

 

Sungmin can’t talk properly because of crying hard. Youngwoon looks at Siwon who was about to follow Jongwoon outside.

 

“Don’t you ever accept him into your condo and don’t ever help him or you will see what will happen to Choi Corporation. Don’t forget that I’m the one who pay all your father’s debts just to save Choi Corporation. You owe me a lot. Try to oppose me Siwon and you will see what will happen”

 

Youngwoon told Siwon who didn’t speak. He just drops his head and run outside to follow Jongwoon. Sungmin holds Youngwoon’s arm.

 

“Appa, please don’t let Jongwoon go away. Please don’t do this to him…no”

 

Sungmin shook her head as she keeps on crying. Youngwoon looks at her.

 

“He wants to have a war? Then I’ll give him one. Jongwoon will never win against me because he already loses everything he has for choosing that beggar! Don’t worry sweetheart because Jongwoon will still end up marrying you whether he likes it or not. He can never escape from it”

 

Youngwoon told Sungmin while clenching his fist because of anger towards his son.

 

~~~

 

Siwon drops Jongwoon at Ryeowook’s house since Zhoumi informs him that Ryeowook is already resting at her house.

 

“So…”

 

Siwon looks at Jongwoon sadly.

 

“Thanks for dropping me here”

 

Jongwoon told Siwon.

 

“Jongwoon…”

 

“I’ll be fine. Don’t worry about me”

 

“I’m sorry. I want to help you, but…”

 

Jongwoon raised his hand to stop Siwon from talking.

 

“I know. You don’t need to explain. I understand you. I don’t want you to get involved here. It’s my fight against Mr. Kim. I’m the one who needs to do it. I know it will be hard, but I’ll be fine because Wookie and our child will give me strength”

 

Jongwoon told Siwon with teary eyes.

 

“I already inform Mimi that you will stay at his condo for the meantime and it’s fine with him. He told me that you can stay there for as long as you want”

 

Jongwoon nods.

 

“I’ll drop you there later”

 

Jongwoon shook his head.

 

“You can go now. I know how to go at Mimi’s condo”

 

“But how?”

 

“I’ll take the cab. I’m not a kid anymore. I won’t get lost”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

Jongwoon nods. Siwon gets his wallet inside his pocket.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

Jongwoon asks.

 

“I’m going to give you money for your cab. I mean, you surrender your wallet to uncle awhile ago”

 

Jongwoon shook his head and rejects his cousin’s money.

 

“Jongwoon, it’s ok. Just take it”

 

“I still have money inside my pocket. It’s still enough for me to be able to pay the cab later”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

Jongwoon nods.

 

“I’ll go now. Drive safely”

 

Jongwoon pats Siwon’s shoulder and went out of his car. He waves his hand before going inside Ryeowook’s house. He went upstairs and knocks on the door of Ryeowook’s bedroom. He gently opens it and saw Ryeowook sitting on the bed while Mrs. Lau feeds her. He gently closes the door and walks towards the bed.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

Ryeowook asks while controlling her tears from falling.

 

“I want to know your condition and our baby’s condition”

 

Jongwoon told Ryeowook. Mrs. Lau stands up.

 

“I’ll just go downstairs. Just call me if you need something”

 

Mrs. Lau told Ryeowook. She pats Jongwoon’s cheek before going out of the room.

 

“Wookie…”

 

Jongwoon stares at Ryeowook sadly. Ryeowook looks away, avoiding Jongwoon.

 

“Please leave now. I told you that we need to see each other, right? Why can’t you understand it? I don’t love you”

 

“Will you please stop lying?”

 

“I’M NOT LYING!”

 

Ryeowook shouts. Jongwoon’s tears start falling from his eyes.

 

“Please look into my eyes and tell me that you’re not lying. Look into my eyes and tell me that you don’t love me”

 

Jongwoon told Ryeowook who looks at him. She was controlling her tears from falling. Her heart aches seeing the man she loves crying in front of her. But she needs to be strong and push Jongwoon away from her life because she believes that it’s the right thing to do. Ryeowook looks at Jongwoon’s eyes.

 

“I don’t love you Kim Jongwoon. I don’t love you and I never loved you at all. Are you happy now?”

 

“Please stop lying”

 

Ryeowook shook her head.

 

“I’m not lying. I’m telling you the truth. I don’t love you. So please, leave me alone and don’t disturb me anymore. I don’t want to see your face again! Leave me alone! Go away!”

 

Jongwoon shook his head.

 

“Wookie, please…”

 

“I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE!”

 

“Why are you pushing me away from you?”

 

“That’s because I don’t love you”

 

“But Wookie…we’re going to have a child soon. I need you and our baby, please”

 

Ryeowook shook her head.

 

“This baby is only mine. You will never become a father for him”

 

“Wookie…”

 

“Just leave me alone! Please, I don’t want to see you! We’re over! Just marry your fiancée.  She loves you while I don’t love you”

 

“But I love you. That’s why I’m here because I love you”

 

Ryeowook takes a deep breath. is already aching because of controlling her tears from falling.

 

“I don’t love you. Please, don’t make it hard for me. Just leave me alone and let’s just forget each other. I don’t love you. Don’t hurt me like this”

 

Jongwoon’s heart breaks into pieces upon hearing Ryeowook.

 

“Am I hurting you?”

 

Jongwoon asks. Ryeowook nods.

 

“You’re hurting me a lot because you don’t want to let go of me. Your love for me was the one hurting me. I don’t love you. Can’t you understand? Just leave me alone. Stop making it hard for me and stop hurting me like this! Just leave now! Go away! I don’t need you in my life and my baby doesn’t need you as well. We can live without you! Go away!”

 

Jongwoon’s world suddenly stops hearing Ryeowook. He suddenly feels so weak and lost. He doesn’t know what to do. His heart is aching so badly because Ryeowook don’t love him at all and because she keeps on pushing him away from her life. Jongwoon just drops his head as tears continue to fall from his eyes. Tears start falling from Ryeowook’s eyes when Jongwoon finally leaves her room. Jongwoon went downstairs.

 

“Sweetheart…”

 

Jongwoon looks at the owner of the voice. Mrs. Lau stares at him sadly.

 

“Please take care of Wookie and our child”

 

Jongwoon told Mrs. Lau. He bows at her and leaves the house. The rain starts pouring. Jongwoon don’t have any umbrella or coat. He walks on the street all by his self, feeling so cold and weak. Some people are staring at him, others offer him umbrella upon recognizing him. But he just ignores all of them as he continues to walk. He was going at Zhoumi’s condominium. He was walking because he doesn’t have money, not even a single cent. The truth is, Jongwoon lied to Siwon when he told him that he still have money in his pocket. He just doesn’t want to accept his cousin’s money because he’s too embarrassed and he doesn’t want Siwon to worry about him. Jongwoon keeps on walking on the street. He doesn’t care whether he’s already soaking wet because of the rain that keeps on pouring. He keeps on walking while thinking about Ryeowook and their child while tears continue to fall down from his eyes.

 

~~~

 

It was already one in the morning. Zhoumi is not yet sleeping. He was walking around the living room, feeling so worried because Jongwoon is not yet arriving at his condo.

 

“Where is he? I’ve been calling him, but his mobile phone is off”

 

Zhoumi whispers worriedly. He stops walking and immediately runs towards the door when he heard the doorbell ringing. Zhoumi quickly opens the door and was shock to see Jongwoon soaking wet, trembling and breathing so hard. Jongwoon falls on Zhoumi’s arms.

 

“Aigoo! What happen to you huh?”

 

Zhoumi asks nervously. Jongwoon just shook his head.

 

“I’m fine”

 

Jongwoon whispers. Zhoumi closed the door and helps Jongwoon walks towards the living room. He helps Jongwoon to sits on the sofa.

 

“I’ll just make a hot chocolate for you”

 

Zhoumi told Jongwoon and quickly went at the kitchen to make hot chocolate for Jongwoon. Zhoumi immediately goes back at the living room and gives Jongwoon a cup of hot chocolate.

 

“Please drink it”

 

Zhoumi told him before walking away. He went inside the guest’s room and gets a towel inside a cabinet in the bathroom. He prepares a warm bath for Jongwoon before going back at the living room. He looks at Jongwoon sadly. He was crying again and his eyes are so puffy. He looks so tired and problematic and he didn’t even take a sip on the hot chocolate. He just places it on top of the center table.

 

“Jongwoon…”

 

Zhoumi walks towards Jongwoon and wraps the towel around him before sitting on the sofa.

 

“Siwon was here awhile ago. He told me everything. I’m sorry about that”

 

Zhoumi told Jongwoon sadly. Jongwoon wipes his tears away and looks at Zhoumi.

 

“Can I ask for a favor?”

 

 Zhoumi nods at Jongwoon.

 

“What is it?”

 

“Ah…”

 

Jongwoon coughs to clear his throat before speaking.

 

“Is Mouse Rabbit still accepting an employee? I mean, I was wondering if I can work there”

 

“Oh!”

 

Zhoumi smiles and nods his head.

 

“Don’t worry about that Jongwoon. I’m sure that Ahjumma will accept you. Don’t worry. I’ll call her”

 

“Thank you”

 

“Please drink your hot chocolate now. It will help you ease the cold”

 

Jongwoon shook his head.

 

“I’m sorry Mimi. But I’m really tired now. Can I just take a warm bath now and take a rest. I still need to wake up early and start working at Mouse Rabbit”

 

Zhoumi nods.

 

“I already prepare your warm bath. I’ll lend you my clothes. I’ll deliver it inside your room after talking to Ahjumma”

 

“One more thing Mimi, please don’t let Wookie find out what really happen. I don’t want her to worry about me. Let’s hide the truth from her. Please”

 

Zhoumi nods.

 

“No problem”

 

“Thank you”

 

Jongwoon flashes a weak smile. He went inside the guest’s room. Jongwoon went inside the bathroom and locks the door. Jongwoon slowly sits on the floor. He hugs his knees and starts crying softly.