Forever and Goodbye (Chapter 17)

Forever and Good bye

Chapter 17

 

 

*KIM MANSION*

 

 

Youngwoon is having a peaceful breakfast with Sungmin’s father. They are talking some new business and the wedding of Jongwoon to Sungmin.

 

“Youngwoon, when will your son show up and marry my daughter? Minnie is getting frustrated and depressed because of him. Can you not do anything about it? Why are you letting Jongwoon do what he wants and be with that poor girl?”

 

Mr. Lee asks his best friend. He is also feeling frustrated because his daughter is acting strange lately. Sungmin never smile and she never speaks. She always locked herself inside her room and she takes a leave on her work. She can’t even handle Kim Corporation properly and that’s why Youngwoon takes over the company completely.

 

“What did the doctor tell you yesterday? My daughter in law is not going crazy right?”

 

Youngwoon asks with concern. Mr. Lee sighs sadly.

 

“She’s getting near there Youngwoon-ah. That’s why you need to do something to bring back Jongwoon here, so we can already push through the wedding. I don’t want my daughter to go crazy. You need to do something about Jongwoon”

 

Mr. Lee told Youngwoon.

 

“Don’t worry…”

 

Youngwoon takes a sip on his coffee.

 

“I will do everything to bring back my son here. We will pursue the wedding next week whether he likes it or not. He can never escape from me. I will capture him no matter what happen. I assure you that Jongwoon and Sungmin’s wedding will happen next week”

 

Youngwoon told his best friend.

 

“If Jongwoon will not surrender on his own, then I’m going to do it by force. He can never win against me. He’s just my son. He will follow what I want for him”

 

“I think you should get rid of the trash, so there will be no more hindrance”

 

Mr. Lee told his best friend. Youngwoon nods his head and flashes his evil smile.

 

“Don’t worry best friend. I have my own way on doing that. I’m going to use her for Jongwoon to surrender”

 

Youngwoon told Mr. Lee, making him smile like a devil.

 

“So, what about Kim Corporation now?”

 

Mr. Lee asks. Youngwoon smirks.

 

“I know that my son will find out about the dispute that is happening in his company. If he will not surrender and leave that poor girl and marry Minnie then I’m really going to ruin all his hard work, including that poor girl. I’m telling you…”

 

Youngwoon stops talking when they heard a loud scream.

 

“AHHHH!!! YOUNG LADY SUNGMIN!!! HELP!!!”

 

Youngwoon and Mr. Lee quickly run upstairs upon hearing the loud scream. They went inside Sungmin’s room and were shock to see her lying on the floor unconscious, holding a bottle of medicine. Mr. Lee quickly runs towards her daughter.

 

“What happen to her?”

 

Mr. Lee asks the maid who is trembling because of fear.

 

“CALL AN AMBULANCE NOW!!!”

 

Youngwoon shouts at the head maid before running towards Sungmin.

 

“How can you do this sweetheart?”

 

Mr. Lee asks as tears start forming in his eyes. Sungmin was holding a bottle of sleeping pills. She attempted to kill herself.

 

“Be strong. I know that Minnie will live. She will not leave us”

 

Youngwoon told his best friend, comforting him. He checks Sungmin’s pulse.

 

“She’s still alive. We should bring her at the hospital soon. The head maid is already calling an ambulance”

 

Youngwoon told his best friend. Mr. Lee holds his daughter on his arms and hugs her.

 

“Sweetheart, please don’t leave me ok. Please stay or else Appa will be sad. You’re the only one I’ve got, so please don’t leave me. Stay”

 

Mr. Lee whispers on his daughter’s ear, controlling his tears from falling. The ambulance finally arrives. Youngwoon and Mr. Lee carry Sungmin and rushed her at the hospital.

 

~~~

 

“WELCOME BACK WOOKIE!!!”

 

Ryeowook’s Mouse Rabbit family shouts in unison as they happily welcome Ryeowook back to work. It’s been five months since Ryeowook decided to take a leave from work after the sad incident. Jongwoon and her Mouse Rabbit family support her decision and they all believe that Ryeowook need time to heal all wounds and pain of losing her unborn child. It’s been five months since Ryeowook isolate herself from the people. She doesn’t want to talk to anyone, not even to Jongwoon. She always locked herself in her room and cry until there are no more tears falling from her eyes. Jongwoon try his best o comfort Ryeowook even though she keeps on pushing him away and doesn’t want to see him. Jongwoon carry the pain all by his self—pain of seeing the girl he loves crying and hurting so badly because of the death of their unborn child and the pain of Ryeowook’s cold treatment. Jongwoon’s love for Ryeowook and of course Ryeowook’s love for Jongwoon become their strength. Jongwoon never leave Ryeowook. He comforts her and give her strength until she finally finds herself again. Jongwoon tries his best to bring back Ryeowook’s smile and to make her happy and loved. Jongwoon is the reason why Ryeowook was able to smile and become happy again after her suffering for the lost of her unborn baby.

 

“So, this is the surprise that you’re telling me before we leave the house?”

 

Ryeowook asks Jongwoon as she stares at him. Jongwoon nods his head happily. He looks at his fiancée and smiles at her.

 

“They miss you so much baby and they are really happy when I told them yesterday that you’re finally going back to work again. That’s why they plan to give you a small welcoming party”

 

Jongwoon told his fiancée happily.

 

“WOOKIE!!!”

 

Sunny shouts happily, running towards her friend. She hugs Ryeowook tightly, feeling very happy that Ryeowook is already back to work and looking good. Sunny stares at Ryeowook. She holds Ryeowook’s hands and smiles brightly at her.

 

“We miss you so much abd we’re very happy that you’re finally back and I’m happy to see you looking so great”

 

Sunny happily told her friend. Ryeowook smiles at her. She looks at everyone and she’s happy seeing them smiling at her.

 

“I miss all of you. I miss Mouse Rabbit. Thank you for the warm welcome. It’s good to be back”

 

Ryeowook told them while smiling brightly. Mrs. Lau hugs Ryeowook. She feels so happy to see Ryeowook smiling again after the sad incident. She feels so happy to see Ryeowook going on with her life in spite of all the sad things that happen and she’s happy to see Jongwoon and Ryeowook becoming strong because of their love for each other.

 

“It’s good to see you back sweetheart”

 

Mrs. Lau told Ryeowook.

 

“Ahjumma”

 

Ryeowook stares at Mrs. Lau.

 

“Thanks for everything and for accepting me again here in Mouse Rabbit”

 

Ryeowook told Mrs. Lau who smiles at her and hold her beautiful face between her hands.

 

“We are all family here and family always love, support, help and understand each other. You’re always welcome here in Mouse Rabbit. Always remember that”

 

Mrs. Lau told Ryeowook. Zhoumi claps his hands to catch everyone’s attention.

 

“Ok! Let’s start our simple celebration now. This is not the time to cry. We must be happy because Wookie is finally back!”

 

Zhoumi told everyone while smiling brightly. Mrs. Lau nods her head and wipes the tears at the corner of her eyes as they start their simple celebration.

 

“Jongwoon, can you hear that?”

 

Ryeowook asks Jongwoon who stares at her blankly.

 

“Hear what?”

 

Jongwoon asks.

 

“Shhhh”

 

Ryeowook presses a finger on Jongwoon’s soft pinkish lips.

 

“Listen very carefully”

 

Ryeowook whispers. Jongwoon did what his fiancée told him—to listen carefully. His eyes widened when he heard what Ryeowook wants him to hear—a cry of a baby.

 

“Can you hear it?”

 

Ryeowook asks, feeling worried to the baby who keeps on crying. Jongwoon nods his head.

 

“Is there a baby here?”

 

Jongwoon asks.

 

“OMO! MINHO!”

 

Donghae and Eunhyuk shout in unison as they stare at each other. They quickly run inside the employee’s room upon hearing their son’s cry.

 

“Maybe Minho is already awake”

 

Zhoumi told them. Ryeowook and Jongwoon smile when Donghae went out of the room with Eunhyuk who is happily carrying Minho on his arms.

 

“He’s already awake”

 

Donghae told them happily.

 

“Can I carry him?”

 

Ryeowook asks. Donghae and Eunhyuk nod happily. Eunhyuk carefully give Minho to Ryeowook as she and Jongwoon happily play with him.

 

“He’s growing too fast”

 

Ryeowook told her friends while smiling brightly at Minho who is laughing softly at the sound of the baby rattle that Jongwoon is producing.

 

“Sorry Hyukkie and Hae. Sorry for not being present in Minho’s baptism”

 

Ryeowook told her friends before kissing Minho’s cheek, making him chuckles.

 

“It’s ok Wookie. My honey Hae and I understand and Jongwoon hyung is there to celebrate with us”

 

Eunhyuk told Ryeowook.

 

“Hi Baby Minho. How are you? Always be a good boy ok. Always follow Hae Umma and Hyukkie Appa. Don’t be a hard headed boy ok and don’t give your parents headache. They love you so much and all of us here in Mouse Rabbit love you too so much. You’re such an adorable and really cute baby boy”

 

Ryeowook told Minho who just stares at her while smiling cutely. Minho starts laughing when Jongwoon starts tickling him.

 

“He laughs so cute”

 

Ryeowook told Jongwoon. Eunhyuk and Donghae smile brightly while watching the couple playing with their son. They are happy to see Ryeowook laughing and smiling again and they are happy because Minho can make Ryeowook happy in his own simple way.

 

“Baby”

 

Ryeowook looks at Jongwoon who is smiling brightly while talking to Minho, making him smile cutely.

 

“Yes baby?”

 

Jongwoon asks as he focuses his eyes upon Ryeowook. His smile slowly vanished from his lips when he notices his fiancée’s teary eyes.

 

“Wookie?”

 

Jongwoon asks, giving Ryeowook a worried glare. Eunhyuk, Donghae and the rest of their family in Mouse Rabbit all stare at Ryeowook worriedly.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

Jongwoon asks Ryeowook with concern.

 

“Maybe if our baby didn’t die in my womb, he will also be cute and very adorable like Baby Minho”

 

Ryeowook told Jongwoon sadly, controlling her tears from falling. She feels sad because she remembers her unborn child who died because of Youngwoon’s selfishness. Jongwoon stares at Ryeowook sadly and wipes the tears that fall from the Ryeowook’s eyes. He carefully gets Minho away from his fiancée and gives the baby back to Donghae and Eunhyuk. Jongwoon pulls Ryeowook towards him and hugs her tight.

 

“Our baby is already happy in heaven and he’s already an angel. Our angel. Even though he’s not here with us, I’m sure that he always watches us from heaven and he is guiding all of us. Don’t be sad now because he will be sad as well. I know that he doesn’t want to see his mommy crying and sad”

 

Jongwoon told Ryeowook, giving her strength. He knows that Ryeowook is still having a hard time coping up with the lost of their unborn child.

 

“Hyung is right Wookie. Don’t be sad because you already have an angel. Your baby will be sad in heaven if he will see you like that”

 

Eunhyuk told his friend. Donghae nods in agreement while carrying his son happily on his arms.

 

“Our Baby Minho will also be sad if you will not smile now. You see”

 

Donghae stares at his friend happily and smiles at her, giving her comfort.

 

“Our Baby Minho can be your baby as well. All of us here are Baby Minho’s loving parents. You can play with him whenever you want, so you won’t be sad and you won’t miss your unborn baby. Our Baby Minho will make you happy as well as Jongwoonie hyung, so please don’t be sad now”

 

Donghae told Ryeowook.

 

“We always want to see you smiling and happy”

 

Henry told Ryeowook, cheering her up. Ryeowook stares at her Mouse Rabbit family and smiles at them.

 

“Thank you so much guys. Jongwoon and I are really lucky to have a family here in Mouse Rabbit. I will be strong because of your love and support”

 

Ryeowook told them.

 

“That’s why you need to smile now ok”

 

Jongwoon told his fiancée. Ryeowook nods and wipes her tears away and flashes her sweetest smile, making everyone smile.

 

“And don’t worry because you and Jongwoonie hyung can always make another baby, right hyung?”

 

Donghae told the couple, making them blush.

 

“HAE! STOP TEASING US!”

 

Jongwoon and Ryeowook shout in unison while blushing, making everyone laugh, including Minho who feels happy to see everyone laughing.

 

“See? Even our Baby Minho agree with us”

 

Eunhyuk told Jongwoon and Ryeowook, teasing them even more.

 

“Hey, Jongwoon hyung will tell something to our Wookie, right?”

 

Henry told them. They all nod at Henry when they remember it. Ryeowook stares at Jongwoon.

 

“What is it baby?”

 

Ryeowook asks her fiancée curiously. Eunhyuk quickly gets the rose flower that he and Donghae pick at Zhoumi’s condominium. He gives it to Jongwoon who quickly kneels in front of Ryeowook.

 

“You’re proposing marriage? We’re already engaged, right?”

 

Ryeowook asks as she stares at her fiancé curiously. Jongwoon smiles at her.

 

“Do you still want to marry me?”

 

Jongwoon asks.

 

“You see. I’ve been planning for our wedding for two weeks already. Our Mouse Rabbit family helps me plan it. I’m asking you. Do you still want to marry me? If yes, we will push through our wedding next week. But if no, I will wait for the day that you’re finally ready to marry me”

 

Jongwoon told Ryeowook while holding the beautiful white rose in front of his fiancée. All eyes are focused upon Ryeowook as she stares at Jongwoon who feels a bit nervous. Jongwoon knows that Ryeowook loves him and she wants him to be her husband. But he feels nervous because he’s thinking that Ryeowook already change her mind about marrying him since their unborn baby died in her womb.

 

“Baby, what is your answer? Yes or no?”

 

Jongwoon asks nervously, waiting for Ryeowook to speak. Ryeowook smiles at Jongwoon and happily nods her head.

 

“Of course I still want to marry you Jongwoon. What makes you think that I change my mind and doesn’t want to marry you anymore?”

 

Ryeowook asks Jongwoon before getting the white rose from Jongwoon’s hand. They all sigh in relief, including Jongwoon.

 

“That was a very sweet answer”

 

Jongwoon told Ryeowook before standing up. He kisses Ryeowook’s lips and hugs her tight.

 

“I love you”

 

Jongwoon whispers. Ryeowook smiles and hugs Jongwoon.

 

“I love you too and I just can’t wait to marry you. I want to be with you for the rest of my life”

 

Ryeowook told Jongwoon. Mrs. Lau’s eyes are getting teary because of happiness as she stares at Ryeowook and Jongwoon. Eunhyuk, Zhoumi, Henry and Sunny start clapping happily to cheer the couple. Minho chuckles and claps his hands as well, imitating what he sees while Donghae smiles brightly, feeling happy not just for Ryeowook, but for Jongwoon as well. The couple smiles brightly at their Mouse Rabbit family. Everyone is happy for them because they know how much they love each other and they witness how Jongwoon and Ryeowook fight for their love and they really think that they both deserve to be together and be happy together. Jongwoon feels happy and excited for his wedding to Ryeowook and he is very thankful for their Mouse Rabbit family for helping him plan the wedding—a simple wedding. Jongwoon really want to give Ryeowook a very extravagant wedding. But unfortunately, he doesn’t have enough money for a luxurious wedding because Youngwoon take everything away from him—all his wealth and property. He can’t even do something to get it away from his father because Youngwoon disown his am as his son—taking everything away from him…everything…wealth and power and all his hard work; it is as if Youngwoon cut his feet, so he won’t be able to stand and walk on his own. Jongwoon is nothing without his father and that’s the truth. He is nothing if he is not a Kim or son of Youngwoon. His mother cannot do anything as well because Youngwoon is more powerful and wealthier than her.

 

“Excuse me”

 

They all look at the owner of the voice. Jongwoon stares at Stephanie and Changmin, wondering why they are in Mouse Rabbit.

 

“Ms. Hwang? Mr. Shim? What are you doing here?”

 

Jongwoon asks his secretary curiously.

 

“Sir…”

 

Stephanie and Changmin bow at Jongwoon.

 

“We’re really sorry to bother your gathering”

 

Stephanie told Jongwoon.

 

“But Max and I need to talk to you. It’s important. Do you have a minute?”

 

Stephanie asks. Jongwoon stares at Ryeowook who nods her head, indicating that he should give Stephanie and Changmin a time to talk to him.

 

“It won’t be long”

 

Jongwoon told Ryeowook before focusing his eyes back on his secretaries.

 

“Let’s go at the balcony. I can only give you fifteen minutes because I still need to go to work”

 

Jongwoon told them. He gives Ryeowook a sweet peck on her lips before going upstairs. Stephanie and Changmin stare at Ryeowook and bow at her before following their boss upstairs.

 

“What’s up with them?”

 

Eunhyuk asks Ryeowook.

 

“They look nervous and really bothered. I wonder what happen”

 

Ryeowook told her friend as she feels nervous all of a sudden.

 

“I hope it’s not something serious. I hope it’s not about Mr. Kim planning to hurt my Jongwoon again”

 

Ryeowook told Eunhyuk worriedly.

 

“Hey”

 

Eunhyuk shook his head.

 

“Don’t think like that. It will be fine ok”

 

Eunhyuk told Ryeowook, trying to take her worries away.

 

“I hope so. I just hope this war between Jongwoon and Mr. Kim will be over soon. I don’t want to see Jongwoon in pain and suffering anymore. I also don’t want people getting hurt. I hope the death of my unborn child will be the last”

 

Ryeowook told Eunhyuk worriedly.

 

 

Meanwhile…

 

 

Jongwoon was sitting at the balcony with his secretaries. He stares at them.

 

“What brings you here?”

 

Jongwoon asks them. Stephanie and Changmin stare at each other. Changmin nods his head, signaling Stephanie to speak. They stare at Jongwoon who is staring at them curiously, waiting for them to speak. Stephanie stares at her boss with teary eyes. She feels sorry for Jongwoon for what Youngwoon did to him. Stephanie notices a big change in her boss; Jongwoon is too skinny and he looks tired and it seems that her boss really undergo a great hardship since the day Youngwoon disown him as his son. But even though Jongwoon is having a hard time, Stephanie and Changmin can feel his happy aura and they can tell that Jongwoon didn’t regret anything. They can tell that their boss didn’t regret choosing Ryeowook over his father even though he loses the life that he used to live.

 

“It’s about Kim Corporation Sir”

 

Stephanie told her boss as she starts speaking.

 

“I already know that my company is under the control of Minnie. It’s all over the news and that issue is already over. Aside from that, what’s new?”

 

Jongwoon asks.

 

“Sir…”

 

Stephanie takes a deep breath before continuing.

 

“Ms. Lee is no longer the President of Kim Corporation. It’s already your father”

 

Stephanie told Jongwoon, making his eyes grow big.

 

“What? How can that be? What happen to Minnie? Did he oust her?”

 

Jongwoon asks. He can’t believe that the new President of Kim Corporation is no other than his very selfish father. The truth is, Jongwoon prepare Sungmin to be the President of his company rather than Youngwoon.

 

“I thought they already merge my company to Lee Corporation and that makes Minnie as the President? But how did it become that bastard jerk and very selfish evil monster the new President of my company?”

 

Jongwoon asks. He clenches his fist because of anger. He doesn’t want Youngwoon to take over his company because he knows that his father will ruin his company on purpose for him to be able to bring him back. But Jongwoon can’t do anything because he doesn’t have the power to do something to get his company back.

 

“We don’t have any idea what happen. All we know is that Mr. Kim is the new President of Kim Corporation. We don’t see Ms. Lee anymore”

 

Changmin informs his boss.

 

“Your father changes everything. He changes the members of the Board. He is implementing rules that will give all the employees a hard time. He also takes away some of the benefits of the employees. He never listens. Whoever will oppose him or disobey him will be fired right away. All the employees are like robots that always follow what he wants. There’s no more freedom, respect and trust. There is a dispute going on inside the company. There are some employees who are not going to work anymore unless you go back as our President. If we commit mistake even just a little and even though it’s just a simple mistake, everything will be deducted to our salary and they are not paying our overtime. We try to complain, but we can’t do anything because Mr. Kim is the law. Nobody will listen to us even if we put everything in court because Mr. Kim controls everything. Some of the employees are already resigning”

 

Stephanie told Jongwoon whose blood is already boiling, hearing everything that his selfish father is doing to his company.

 

“Mr. Kim wants us to inform you about it and that’s why we’re here”

 

Stephanie told Jongwoon.

 

“He also wants to tell you that if you will still insist what you want and continues the war, you will really lose all your hard work. He will put an end to your company right away if you will keep on opposing him because the next target will be the income of Kim Corporation as well as your investors and business partners. He will throw your company in trash just like how he throws you”

 

Changmin told Jongwoon, relaying Youngwoon’s message for his son.

 

“Please tell him that I will not surrender. Never”

 

Jongwoon told his secretaries.

 

“But Sir”

 

“Never!”

 

Jongwoon told them angrily.

 

“I’m going to get my company back no matter what it takes. I’m going to get everything that I own…everything…I’m going to take it back. He can never threaten me like this. He is the one who teach me how to be hard headed and how to oppose him because if he only listen to me and let me do what I want with my life and let me be happy then this will not happen. I will never go against him if he didn’t make me as his puppet”

 

Jongwoon told them. He shook his head.

 

“Please relay my message to him”

 

Jongwoon takes a deep breath before continuing.

 

“Tell Mr. Kim that I will never go back home no matter what he does. If he wants me then he needs to fight fairly. He will no longer hurt anyone and the death of my unborn child will be the last cruelty that he is going to make. I’m not going to allow him to do something evil again and hurt the people that I love and the people who are important to me. I will find ways to bring him down. He will be facing his defeat soon. Tell it to Mr. Kim”

 

Jongwoon told Stephanie and Changmin who just nod at him.

 

“I need to go now. I still have work”

 

Jongwoon told them. He stands up and went out of the balcony. Jongwoon goes downstairs and found his cousin who just arrives, panting hard.

 

“Siwon, what happen?”

 

Jongwoon asks as he runs towards Siwon who is breathing hard.

 

“It’s Minnie”

 

Siwon takes several deep breaths before he continues speaking. They all look at Siwon who looks worried.

 

“Minnie is in the hospital. Sulli calls me. She told me that Minnie’s father and uncle Youngwoon rush Minnie at the hospital because of attempting to have suicide. She’s currently at Gangnam Medical Center”

 

Siwon informs Jongwoon. Everyone was shock to hear the shocking news. Ryeowook stares at Jongwoon worriedly. She is worried about Sungmin and she hopes that Sungmin is just fine.

 

“So?”

 

Jongwoon asks. Ryeowook can see anger on Jongwoon’s eyes, but she can feel that her fiancé is also worried about his childhood friend.

 

“The hell do I care? If she wants to die then let her die. I’m sorry Siwon. But I don’t have time to visit her. I have a work and I don’t care about her anymore”

 

Jongwoon told Siwon. He was about to leave, but Siwon holds his hand to stop him from leaving.

 

“But Jongwoon…”

 

Siwon stops talking when he notices Jongwoon’s deadly glare that makes his heart beat fast. Jongwoon’s eyes are scary.

 

“Let me go. I said. I don’t care and I don’t want to care. Let her die if that’s what she wants. I can’t do anything about it”

 

Jongwoon told Siwon. He is worried about Sungmin, but his anger towards his father is eating him. Jongwoon doesn’t want to care anymore. He doesn’t want to feel a single emotion anymore because of his hatred and anger towards his father. He wants his heart to be a heart of stone that doesn’t want to care anymore.

 

“Why will I even bother to care about a person who takes my child’s life away? It’s much better if she dies, so we’re already even”

 

Jongwoon told his cousin. Everyone was shock on what they heard, especially Siwon. He can’t believe that Jongwoon will say such thing.

 

“Jongwoon”

 

Ryeowook whispers softly as she stares at Jongwoon sadly. She can’t believe that Jongwoon can say that and she can’t believe that Jongwoon’s heart will be cold towards Sungmin. It’s not Sungmin’s fault why their child died—its Youngwoon’s fault and Sungmin got nothing to do with it. Jongwoon keeps his deadly glare towards his cousin. Siwon can feel Jongwoon’s anger towards Youngwoon. He is angry with his father and not with his childhood friend. Sungmin is just a victim by Jongwoon’s hatred and anger towards his father. Jongwoon pulls his hand away from his cousin’s grip and leaves Mouse Rabbit without saying anything and without even saying goodbye to Ryeowook.

 

“Baby, please don’t turn into a monster like your father. Don’t let your anger and hatred towards him grow in your heart and turn you into a monster like your father”

 

Ryeowook whispers, worrying about Jongwoon.

 

~~~

 

*GANGNAM MEDICAL CENTER*

 

 

Mr. Lee was sitting on the lounger beside his daughter’s bed. He’s all by his self. Youngwoon already leave to go to his company and work. He stares at his daughter sadly.

 

“Sweetheart, please open your eyes now. I need you to wake-up soon. Appa is already worried. Please don’t leave me my princess”

 

Mr. Lee told Sungmin, feeling so worried about his daughter.

 

“You see. Youngwoon and I promise that you and Jongwoon will get married next week. We’re already working on that, so please open your eyes now princess or else the wedding won’t happen. You need to regain your strength and be healthy for your wedding next week”

 

Mr. Lee told his daughter, hoping that Sungmin will already open her eyes. The doctors told them that Sungmin is not yet completely out of danger because she still needs to wake up or else she will be sleeping for a long time and they don’t know when she will wake up.

 

“Please sweetheart, I’m begging you”

 

Mr. Lee kisses his daughter’s hand softly as he starts to cry softly.

 

“Please wake up. Open your eyes now and don’t leave Appa. Sweetheart, you’re the only one I’ve got, so please don’t leave me”

 

Mr. Lee told his daughter as he sobs softly, hoping that Sungmin will already be conscious soon.

 

“Appa”

 

Mr. Lee stops sobbing when he heard his daughter’s soft voice. He can feel his daughter’s fingers moving a little.

 

“Appa”

 

Mr. Lee stares at his daughter.

 

“Yes sweetheart? Appa is here. Please open your eyes”

 

Mr. Lee told his daughter. Sungmin slowly opens her eyes. She stares at his father.

 

“Why are you crying? Where am I?”

 

Sungmin asks curiously. Mr. Lee shook his head and quickly wipes his tears away.

 

“Appa is just happy that you’re finally awake. I thought you’re going to leave me”

 

“Leave you? Why will I leave you?”

 

Sungmin asks. Mr. Lee shook his head. He presses the red button and tells the nurse that his daughter is already awake. The doctors immediately arrive in Sungmin’s room to check her.

 

“My daughter is already awake”

 

Mr. Lee told the doctors happily. The doctors check Sungmin.

 

“How are you?”

 

One of the doctors asks.

 

“Feeling better”

 

Sungmin answers in a soft voice.

 

“So far, your vital signs are already stable. You just need to stay in the hospital for hydration and for further observation. You’re not yet allowed to eat as of the moment. Just take enough rest ok”

 

The other doctor told Sungmin who nods weakly. They look at Mr. Lee.

 

“She needs to stay in the hospital for two more days. We still need to observe her. But don’t worry Mr. Lee because your daughter is in stable condition now”

 

Mr. Lee sighs in relief upon hearing the doctors. He is happy to hear that Sungmin is already safe.

 

“She needs to take a lot of rest”

 

The doctor told Mr. Lee who nods his head.

 

“We need to talk to you later Mr. Lee. We also invite your daughter’s Psychiatrist to join us later. It’s about your daughter. Her depression and frustration are the things that lead her to commit a suicide. We need to watch over her until she gets over it”

 

The doctor whispers to Mr. Lee’s ear.

 

“Ok doctor. No problem”

 

Mr. Lee told the doctor.

 

“We’re going now Sungmin-shi. We will just go back later to check you again”

 

“Just take a lot of rest”

 

“Get well soon”

 

The doctors told Sungmin who nods weakly at them.

 

“Thanks a lot doctors”

 

Mr. Lee thank the doctors before they leave his daughter’s room.

 

“You heard them sweetheart. You should take a lot of rest ok. Please follow, so we can already go home soon”

 

Mr. Lee told his daughter before sitting beside her.

 

“Please don’t do that again sweetheart”

 

Mr. Lee told Sungmin. He stares at his daughter worriedly and starts her hair.

 

“Appa thought that you’re already going to leave me. If you have problems, you can always tell it to me”

 

Mr. Lee told his daughter.

 

“I’m sorry Appa”

 

Sungmin told her father softly.

 

“I know that Jongwoon is the reason why you’re being like that”

 

Mr. Lee told his daughter. Sungmin’s tears start forming in her eyes upon hearing Jongwoon’s name.

 

“But don’t worry my princess. Youngwoon and I are already preparing for your wedding with Jongwoon next week”

 

Mr. Lee told his daughter happily. Sungmin stares at her father curiously.

 

“And how are you going to do that?”

 

Sungmin asks. Mr. Lee smiles at his daughter.

 

“Youngwoon has his own plan. Jongwoon can never escape from him”

 

“Appa…”

 

Sungmin shook her head weakly.

 

“Please stop. Just don’t force Jongwoon to marry me. Please stop it. I don’t want him to get hurt again. Please don’t let Youngwoon Appa hurt him again. Just stop”

 

Sungmin told her father as tears start falling from her eyes.

 

“Jongwoon already suffer a lot. So please stop now. Stop hurting him. I don’t want to marry him anymore”

 

“But princess, you and Jongwoon are bound to marry each other”

 

“I don’t want. Just set him free. Jongwoon doesn’t love me and I don’t want him to suffer because of me. Let him be happy with her…please”

 

Sungmin told her father, begging him. Mr. Lee shook his head.

 

“No. You can’t give up right now sweetheart. You and Jongwoon are meant for each other and not that poor girl. Don’t worry and don’t think too much. Leave everything to me and to Youngwoon. We will bring Jongwoon back and your dream wedding will come true next week”

 

“But appa…”

 

Mr. Lee holds his daughter’s lips to stop her from talking. He wipes the tears that are falling from Sungmin’s eyes.

 

“Shhhh, please stop opposing me sweetheart before I lose my temper on you. I didn’t teach you to oppose me. You supposed to be a good girl and follow everything that I will tell you because I’m your father and you’re my daughter. You don’t want to be like Jongwoon, right? You don’t want to experience the hardship that he’s experiencing right now, right?”

 

Mr. Lee told his daughter.

 

“Appa, why are you doing this to me? Is my opinion and happiness don’t really matter to you?”

 

Sungmin asks sadly as she starts sobbing softly.

 

“Of course it matters to me sweetheart. You’re my daughter and I love you. All I want is for you to be happy and I know that Jongwoon is your happiness”

 

Mr. Lee told his daughter.

 

“But Jongwoon love her and not me”

 

Sungmin told her father with aching heart. Mr. Lee shook his head.

 

“Jongwoon will learn to love you too. That girl is nothing. You should show her who you are and who is the rightful girl for Jongwoon. You’re the rightful wife for Jongwoon and not a poor girl like her. She’s just a trash in the society”

 

“But Jongwoon loves her. Let them be happy appa. I want Jongwoon to be happy even though it will hurt me…please”

 

Sungmin told her father as she slowly closes her eyes. She’s still feeling weak and drowsy.

 

“Shhh…just go back to sleep and take a rest. Stop thinking too much. I love you sweetheart”

 

Mr. Lee told his daughter as Sungmin falls asleep.

 

“Don’t worry anymore”

 

Mr. Lee wipes his daughter’s tears away.

 

“You will not cry anymore because I’m going to make sure that you will get Jongwoon. Youngwoon and I will do everything for him to marry you. I’m doing this for you. I’m giving you your happiness and that’s why you need to follow me because I know what the best is for you”

 

Mr. Lee told his sleeping daughter.

 

“You and Jongwoon are meant for each other and that girl will never win against you. She needs to place herself where she truly belongs. Don’t worry anymore sweetheart because Youngwoon and I will surely get rid of the trash. She will completely disappear in Jongwoon’s life. You will have Jongwoon soon and both of you will be together soon. Stop crying sweetheart. Appa will give you what you want”

 

Mr. Lee told his daughter as he starts Sungmin’s hair gently.

 

~~~

 

*INCHEON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT*

 

 

“Are you sure that you don’t want to go back with me in New York?”

 

Younho asks his wife. Teukie shook her head.

 

“I’m sorry honey. I need to stay for my son. Jongwoon needs me. I must protect him from his father even though I really don’t know how am I supposed to do that”

 

Teukie told her husband. She wants to stay in Seoul and become a mother to Jongwoon even though her son keeps on pushing her away and hating her.

 

“It’s time for me to become a mother to Jongwoon. I know that he will never accept me in his life again. But still…I want to be a mother to him”

 

Teukie told her husband sadly.

 

“I’m sorry honey. I know that you’re worried about me. I’m sorry for giving you a hard time and headache. But don’t worry because I’m going to be fine here in Seoul. I’ll just go back in New York when everything is already fine between me and my son and if his situation will already be ok. I don’t want to leave him like this”

 

Teukie told her husband.

 

“I understand”

 

Younho hugs his wife.

 

“You don’t need to worry. I know how much you love your son and how much you long for him. I’m not going to hinder you from becoming a mother to him. Just do the right thing honey. I’m always here to support you and you know that. I love you and I love Jongwoon even though he hates me and he wouldn’t accept me as his father. I will do everything to help you protect Jongwoon”

 

Younho told his wife. He looks at her and wipes her tears away.

 

“You need to be strong for Jongwoon. It’s not good if he will see you crying. I will wait for you in New York. We will fight for Jongwoon’s custody. I’m going to talk with my lawyer about that matter upon arriving in New York. I will not allow my stepson to live in hell forever”

 

Younho told Teukie.

 

“Thank you so much honey”

 

Teukie told her husband as tears start falling from her eyes again. She feels so lucky to have a very loving and supportive husband. Teukie really want to get the custody of her son. She doesn’t want Jongwoon to stay with her selfish ex-husband. She doesn’t want her son to suffer each and every day living with a monster and following everything that he wants. She and Younho will try fighting for Jongwoon’s custody again though they are not really sure if they will already win against Youngwoon who has a control in everything—it’s hard to win against your enemy knowing that he is more powerful and he never fights fairly.

 

“Jongwoon is my son too and of course, I don’t want to see him suffering too”

 

Younho told his wife, wiping her tears away.

 

“Be safe and always take care of yourself. I’m not here to watch over you. Just call me whenever you need to”

 

Younho told his wife. Teukie nods her head.

 

“I love you honey. I’ll wait for you in New York and I hope to see Jongwoon with you when you return there”

 

Younho kisses his wife’s forehead.

 

“Have a safe flight. Call me when you already arrive at home. I love you honey”

 

Teukie told her husband. She gives Younho a sweet peck on his lips before letting him go. Younho waves his hand as he walks away. Teukie stares at her watch, checking the time.

 

“I hope he will give me time to talk to him”

 

Teukie whispers. She goes out of the airport and went inside her car.

 

“Please give me a chance Jongwoon”

 

Teukie told herself. She wears her seatbelt and starts the engine of her car and drives it away.

 

~~~

 

Eunhyuk went inside the kitchen and found Ryeowook alone. She was sitting at the chair and spacing out. Ryeowook looks sad and worried at the same time and it seems that she’s thinking something so serious. Eunhyuk slowly walks towards his friend, avoiding making noise. He sits beside Ryeowook.

 

“So…”

 

Ryeowook suddenly jumps upon hearing someone speaks. She looks at Eunhyuk and frown at him.

 

“Hyukkie! That was scary!”

 

Ryeowook told her friend angrily before pinching Eunhyuk’s cheek.

 

“Ouch!”

 

Eunhyuk pouts cutely and starts rubbing his aching cheek.

 

“Sorry about that Wookie. I didn’t mean to scare you. It’s just that you’re spacing out and it seems that you’re thinking something so serious. Care to share it with me?”

 

Eunhyuk asks while giving Ryeowook a concern look. Ryeowook didn’t speak. She just remains quiet. She doesn’t know if she should share it with her friend or just confront Jongwoon right away.

 

“Well, if you’re thinking about that famous and very beautiful model who committed suicide, she’s fine now”

 

Eunhyuk informs Ryeowook who stares at him curiously.

 

“You’re worried about her, right?”

 

Eunhyuk asks. Ryeowook nods her head.

 

“You’re too good to worry about that evil woman. You see. Jongwoon hyung is right. It’s much better if she dies”

 

Eunhyuk told Ryeowook, making her frown.

 

“Hyukkie!”

 

Ryeowook stares at Eunhyuk angrily.

 

“Will you please stop talking like that? Why will you wish for someone to die?”

 

Ryeowook asks.

 

“Well…”

 

Eunhyuk gives his friend a sad glare.

 

“She’s evil and she doesn’t want to make you and Jongwoon hyung happy. Not only that…she kills your baby”

 

Eunhyuk told Ryeowook sadly.

 

“You suffer a lot because of her. She’s selfish you know”

 

“Hyukkie…”

 

Ryeowook shook her head.

 

“Loving someone is never wrong. She is like that because she loves Jongwoon and it’s not her fault why my baby died”

 

Ryeowook told Eunhyuk as tears start forming in her eyes upon remembering that painful day wherein she loses her unborn baby.

 

“Stop blaming her. She got nothing to do with it. She maybe a cold person, but I know that her heart is still good. I really hope that she’s fine”

 

Ryeowook told Eunhyuk with worried voice.

 

“We should not judge her easily just because she’s cold and she’s being evil. We never know what kind of life she’s living. She’s just like Jongwoon. She doesn’t have freedom to choose what she wants and I feel sad for her. She maybe rich and she have everything, but she is not free. She’s like Jongwoon. The only difference is Jongwoon is brave enough to stand and fight for his happiness”

 

Ryeowook told her friend.

 

“Don’t worry about her anymore. You see. I heard from Manager Mimi awhile ago when he’s talking to Siwon hyung over the phone, Ms. Lee is already fine. She’s out of danger now. But I think she still need to stay in the hospital for some more days”

 

Eunhyuk informs Ryeowook.

 

“That’s good to hear. At least she’s fine now. I’m worried about Jongwoon”

 

Ryeowook told Eunhyuk sadly.

 

“Why?”

 

Eunhyuk as curiously as he stares at his friend’s sad face.

 

“I’m worried because of the way he acts awhile ago. I’m worried that he will turn like his father”

 

Ryeowook shook her head worriedly.

 

“I don’t want him to become a cold person and I don’t want him to be like his father who has a heart of stone. I’m worried because he is forcing his self not to care anymore. I’m worried because his hatred towards his father might turn him into a monster”

 

Ryeowook told Eunhyuk, worrying about her fiancé.

 

“Wookie…”

 

Eunhyuk holds his friend’s hands and smiles at her.

 

“Don’t worry”

 

Eunhyuk shook his head.

 

“Jongwoon hyung is different from his father. He will never be like his father and I’m sure about it because hyung knows how to love compare with Mr. Kim. That man just knows how to use his power to get what he wants. He is a very selfish man. I’m sure that Jongwoon hyung witness those things as he grows up. I’m sure that he doesn’t want to be like his father, so stop thinking too much”

 

Eunhyuk told Ryeowook, taking her worries away.

 

“Instead of thinking about those things, why not think about your wedding next week? You see. Jongwoon hyung is very happy while planning the wedding”

 

Eunhyuk told Ryeowook happily, flashing his gummy smile. Ryeowook smiles at Eunhyuk as she thinks about her upcoming wedding to the man she loves most.

 

“To be honest Hyukkie, I really thought that Jongwoon and I will never make it. But it’s good that he didn’t give up on us or else I will be crying by now because of aching heart”

 

Ryeowook told Eunhyuk.

 

“He will never give up. Hyung is the strongest person I’ve ever known. You see. If I were on his shoes, I will absolutely give up because it’s really hard to adapt to the life and environment that you’re not used to live. He is rich. He came from a very powerful and rich family. But he give up everything and fight with his father just to be with you. Hyung really loves you that much and I really salute him for being brave and for loving you truly. My honey Hae also thinks the same. All of us here in Mouse Rabbit are really happy because you and Jongwoon hyung will finally be getting married next week. Both of you deserve to be happy together”

 

Eunhyuk told Ryeowook with teary eyes. He is very happy for his friend and of course for Jongwoon. He knows how much they love each other and he witness every hardship of Jongwoon and Ryeowook just to be with each other and that’s why he is very happy for both of them. He is happy because they are finally getting married and will be together for the rest of their lives.

 

“I know that I can always make it because Jongwoon is here with me. No matter how hard life may bring, I can do it because Jongwoon loves me and I love him too”

 

Ryeowook told Eunhyuk with a sweet smile on her lips. Eunhyuk nods happily, agreeing to his friend. Donghae came in the kitchen.

 

“Excuse me, I need to disturb both of you. It’s important”

 

Donghae told Eunhyuk and Ryeowook who stare at him curiously.

 

“Well…”

 

Donghae scratches his head while smiling weakly.

 

“Jongwoon hyung’s mother is here. She was looking for hyung, but I told her that hyung is not here. So, she wants to see Wookie”

 

Donghae told them as he focuses his eyes upon Ryeowook who looks shock upon hearing him.

 

“Me? Why?”

 

Ryeowook asks nervously. Donghae shook his head.

 

“She’s waiting at the counter. Please go out now Wookie. There are a lot of customers waiting”

 

Donghae told his friend before going out of the kitchen.

 

“Just talk to her. Maybe she needs to say something”

 

Eunhyuk told Ryeowook.

 

“I’ll go help my honey Hae. Don Mochie and Sunny already leave. They just have half day today. Manager Mimi is out with Ahjumma and Baby Minho. Just go out now ok. Don’t keep your mother in law waiting”

 

Eunhyuk told Ryeowook.

 

“It will be fine”

 

Eunhyuk winks at his friend before leaving the kitchen to help his boyfriend because they already have a lot of customers.

 

“I wonder why”

 

Ryeowook whispers. She takes a deep breath and stands up. Ryeowook go out from the kitchen and saw Teukie waiting for her at the counter. She smiles at Ryeowook who bows at her.

 

“What can I do for you Ma’am?”

 

Ryeowook asks.

 

“Is it ok if we go upstairs and talk?”

 

Teukie asks. Ryeowook nods her head. She follows Teukie upstairs. Teukie walks towards the table at the corner and take a seat.

 

“Please have a seat”

 

Teukie told Ryeowook while smiling at her. Ryeowook nods and sit down. Donghae arrives to bring Teukie’s order. He carefully places it on the table. He bows at Teukie and gives Ryeowook thumbs up before going down.

 

“It’s for you”

 

Teukie told Ryeowook, giving her the slice of green tea cheesecake and a cup of tea.

 

“Thanks”

 

Ryeowook smiles at Jongwoon’s mother. Teukie takes a sip on her cappuccino before speaking.

 

“Please eat ok. Don’t be shy on me. I’m not going to hurt you”

 

Teukie told Ryeowook before tasting her red velvet cupcake.

 

“How are you?”

 

Teukie asks. Ryeowook just stares at her.

 

“I’m really sorry about the death of my grandchild. Sorry because I fail to do something to save my grandchild and to stop my ex-husband’s cruelty”

 

Teukie told Ryeowook sadly. She feels sad for Ryeowook and of course for her son Jongwoon.

 

“Losing a child is really hard. I’ve gone through it. You see. I also lose my child and that’s Jongwoon”

 

Teukie told Ryeowook, trying her best to smile so she can hide her sadness and pain of longing for Jongwoon.

 

“I’m here to check my son. But he’s not here, so let me just talk to you. Is that ok?”

 

Teukie asks. Ryeowook nods her head.

 

“About?”

 

Ryeowook asks nervously. Her heart is beating fast because it’s her first time meeting Jongwoon’s mother. Ryeowook is afraid because Teukie might tell her to leave Jongwoon and she might also pay her just to leave Jongwoon…things that Youngwoon did before.

 

“About my son”

 

Teukie smiles, but Ryeowook can see sadness in Teukie’s eyes—sadness that she’s hiding through her sweet smile.

 

“What about Jongwoon?”

 

Ryeowook asks.

 

“I want to know everything about him. You see. Jongwoon grow up without me by his side. I know nothing about him except that he is a very happy boy when he’s still a kid and he is afraid of the thunder. I only know that he has a teddy bear and he calls it teddy bunny. He always brings that teddy bear with him, especially whenever he will sleep at night. Aside from that…”

 

Teukie shook her head sadly.

 

“I know nothing about my son. I didn’t even watch him grow up. I never watch him sleep because I’m always busy with my work. I never give him time because work is more important to me. I didn’t even play with him or read him bedtime stories”

 

Ryeowook’s heart is aching just by listening to Teukie. She can feel Teukie’s pain and longing for her son and she can feel Teukie’s regret about not being a good mother to Jongwoon.

 

“I’m not by his side whenever he needs a mother. I am not by his side whenever he is crying, in pain and suffering. I am not with him whenever he will celebrate special occasions. I didn’t even see him graduate from elementary, high school and college. I didn’t know where he study and I never know how he spend his life without me and the pain that he needs to go through because of living with his father who always control his life”

 

“Why did you abandon him?”

 

Ryeowook asks with teary eyes. Teukie stares at Ryeowook sadly and shook her head.

 

“What can I do if Youngwoon is too powerful than me? I didn’t abandon Jongwoon and I can never do that to him. I am a mother and every mother wants to take care of their child. But Youngwoon take that right away from me. He takes away my right to be a mother to our son. I try my best to get Jongwoon’s custody, but the court favors Youngwoon. My evil ex-husband manipulated everything and I can’t do anything”

 

Teukie told Ryeowook as tears start falling slowly from her eyes, remembering the day wherein the court told her that Jongwoon will be put under Youngwoon’s custody and that she is not allowed to go near Jongwoon and show herself in front of him.

 

“I want to talk to Jongwoon. I want to apologize over and over again until the day he can finally forgive me. Please help me. I want to see him and talk to him. I know that he will never give me another chance to become his mother. But at least, I still have another chance to tell him how much I love him and to apologize for being weak”

 

Teukie told Ryeowook as she starts sobbing softly.

 

“I’m sorry because I can’t even do anything for you and for Jongwoon. Sorry because I am not like Youngwoon who is very powerful and influential”

 

Teukie told Ryeowook, apologizing to her because she can’t do anything to stop her evil ex-husband from making the situation hard for Jongwoon and Ryeowook.

 

“Ma’am…”

 

Ryeowook holds Teukie’s hand and gives her her handkerchief.

 

“Please don’t cry now. Jongwoon will never want to see his mother crying”

 

Ryeowook told Teukie with teary eyes. She feels sad for Teukie and of course for Jongwoon. They are victims of Youngwoon’s cruelty and selfishness.

 

“At first, Jongwoon was avoiding the topic about his family. He never opens up about it. I feel so hurt when he told me that he grows up with Mr. Kim who always wants him to follow everything that he wants. I feel sad for Jongwoon because he doesn’t have freedom because his father imprisons him in his shadow. But what makes it hard for Jongwoon is growing up without a mother”

 

Ryeowook stares at Teukie sadly, controlling her tears from falling.

 

“He never understands why his family that was once happy and complete need to be broken. He never understands why his father needs to be selfish. He never understands why his father needs to sleep with other woman and he never understands why his mother needs to kiss other man. He feels hurt when you and Mr. Kim got divorce and why you need to leave him alone with his father and until now…”

 

Ryeowook wipes the tears that fall from her eyes.

 

“He still can’t understand everything. He always tells me that his parents don’t love him at all because he never felt it. He didn’t even feel that he has a family. He told me that people envy him because he came from a very elite, powerful and rich family. But they don’t know the hardship that he’s going through and the pain that he always keep by his self because of being Kim Jongwoon. He feels tired with his life because he is not happy. He has everything, but he is not happy”

 

Ryeowook stares at Teukie sadly.

 

“My son hates me”

 

Teukie told Ryeowook in a soft voice as she wipes her tears with Ryeowook’s handkerchief.

 

“But you’re still his mother”

 

Ryeowook told Teukie, smiling at her.

 

“It’s not yet late for you to become a mother to him”

 

“Jongwoon will never forgive me and he will never accept me in his life. His anger for me brings to much hatred in his heart”

 

Teukie starts sobbing again.

 

“I just want to talk to him and I just want us to be ok and not like this”

 

“Ma’am…”

 

Teukie stares at Ryeowook who is smiling at her.

 

“Jongwoon is angry, but it doesn’t mean that he will always push you away from his life”

 

Ryeowook slowly shook her head.

 

“Jongwoon is not like his father because he knows how to love. He longs for you for a very long time and I’m sure that he will be happy if you tell him that you want to be a mother to him. He might be stubborn, but he will listen. You see…”

 

Ryeowook holds Teukie’s hand.

 

“Even though he grows up without you and even though he has a selfish father who never listen to him, Jongwoon still manage to grow up as a very loving person because you love him even though you are far from him. I’m sure that somehow, Jongwoon felt that love though you are far from each other. So please, don’t be sad now Ma’am. You don’t want your son to see you crying and sad, right?”

 

Ryeowook told Teukie, giving her strength. Teukie wipes her tears away and nods her head.

 

“Thank you”

 

Teukie told Ryeowook as she starts flashing a smile.

 

 

Meanwhile…

 

Jongwoon arrives at Mouse Rabbit. He saw Donghae and Eunhyuk busy working at the counter with lots of customers. Jongwoon gets his apron and walks towards them.

 

“Where is Wookie?”

 

Jongwoon asks. He was about to wear his apron when Donghae speaks.

 

“She’s upstairs with your mom”

 

Donghae told Jongwoon, unconsciously telling him that Teukie is currently in Mouse Rabbit. Jongwoon stares at Donghae. Eunhyuk elbows his boyfriend and gives him a glare. Donghae holds his lips upon realizing what he just told Jongwoon.

 

“Oops! Is that supposed to be a secret?”

 

Donghae asks worriedly. Jongwoon puts down his apron and quickly run upstairs. He saw his mother talking with Ryeowook. Jongwoon quickly walks towards them.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

Teukie and Ryeowook stare at the owner of the voice. Jongwoon is staring at his mother seriously.

 

“Are you here to tell my fiancée to leave me? Are you also going to pay her for her to leave me?”

 

Jongwoon asks. Teukie shook her head.

 

“No sweetheart. I’m here to talk to you”

 

Teukie told her son with teary eyes.

 

“Talk to me? You want us to talk? What for?”

 

Jongwoon asks angrily.

 

“Just leave now Ms. Park. We don’t need to talk. I don’t want to talk to you and I don’t want to see you anymore”

 

Jongwoon told his mother, hurting her feelings. Ryeowook stands up and holds Jongwoon’s hands.

 

“Baby…”

 

Jongwoon looks at Ryeowook.

 

“That’s not the way a son should talk to his mother”

 

“Mother? She ne—“

 

Ryeowook holds Jongwoon’s lips to stop him from talking.

 

“Shhhh…”

 

Ryeowook stares at Jongwoon sadly.

 

“Your mom is here to talk to you and not to throw a fight, so why not give her a chance to speak? Why not hear her out?”

 

Ryeowook asks. Jongwoon looks at his mother who is staring at him sadly.

 

“I’ll leave you with her. I’m going to help Hae and Hyukkie. Don’t fight with her ok”

 

Ryeowook told Jongwoon. She gives him a sweet peck on his lips before leaving him alone with Teukie.

 

“Fifteen minutes”

 

Jongwoon told his mother before sitting down.

 

“What do you want from me?”

 

Jongwoon asks. Teukie can feel her son’s coldness towards her.

 

“I’m sorry”

 

Teukie told Jongwoon, making him smirk.

 

“Sorry? How many times do you need to say sorry and how many times do I need to tell you that I wi—“

 

Jongwoon stop talking upon seeing the tears falling from his mother’s eyes.

 

“I will never stop saying sorry until the day that you finally forgive me. I don’t know if that day will still come, but I am going to wait. I’m sorry sweetheart. Sorry for being weak and for losing against your father”

 

Teukie told Jongwoon as she starts to cry softly. Jongwoon stares at his mother sadly. His heart is aching, seeing his mother crying.

 

“Please stop crying. I don’t want to see you like that. It only brings back the painful memories wherein I always see you crying because of appa. You see Ms. Park…”

 

Jongwoon sighs sadly and stares at the window. He doesn’t want his mother to see the tears that are already forming in his eyes.

 

“I never understand why you and appa need to got divorce. I never understand why our happy family needs to change and be broken. I also don’t understand why appa need to hurt you physically, emotionally and mentally. I often wonder why you still decided to have a child knowing that you both love your work more than your own child”

 

Jongwoon told Teukie sadly.

 

“That’s not true”

 

Teukie shook her head.

 

“Your father and I love you”

 

“But I never felt it”

 

Jongwoon told his mother in a soft voice. He looks at her with teary eyes.

 

“I envy those kids whose mom and dad can always give them time and can always play with them. People envy me for having everything, but what they don’t know is that I never have everything because I don’t have a mother and father. I never felt them loving me. You think that I want a luxurious life that you and appa are giving me? You think all I need is wealth?”

 

Jongwoon shook his head.

 

“All I want is to feel your love. I want your attention and time. But you and appa never give me that and you even abandon me. Why? Why did you leave me? Why did you let appa control my life and why did you let me suffer like this?”

 

Jongwoon asks his mother, controlling his tears from falling. He wants to cry, but he told his self that he should not cry. He is already tired of crying and being weak.

 

“Why do I always need to beg or your love and for appa’s love? I am your son, but why? Don’t you love me?”

 

Jongwoon asks, feeling a great pain in his heart.

 

“I’m sorry sweetheart. But I can’t do anything at that time. Your father is too powerful than me. I fight for you, but the court favors your father. They give your custody to him and they give me a restraining order so I can’t go near you. They told me to go far away from you and never show myself in front of you”

 

Teukie told Jongwoon while she cries.

 

“I can only watch you from a far distant whenever I’m going to visit Seoul. I keep on thinking about you each and every day. I can’t sleep properly at night, thinking about you. I want to be with you and become a mother to you, but Youngwoon didn’t give me that chance. He takes you away from me and I can’t do anything. I beg, but he never listens”

 

Jongwoon felt silence upon hearing the truth about his mother abandoning him.

 

“I never abandon you sweetheart”

 

Teukie shook her head.

 

“I can never do that. Youngwoon did everything for you to think that I really forget about you and abandon you. I’m sorry. I know that it’s hard for you to live without a mother and you long for me for long years. It’s also hard for me because I’m a mother. It’s hard for a mother to be away from her child and I keep on longing for you…until now I still long for you”

 

Teukie stares at Jongwoon sadly. Jongwoon can see the pain and agony of his mother through her eyes and it makes him want to hug her, but he controls his self. Jongwoon starts hating his father again because of what he did. He can never forgive Youngwoon for hurting his mother and for making her cry and suffer.

 

“Please Jongwoon…please…let me become a mother to you. Please give me the chance to become a mother to you. The opportunity that your father take away from me. Please sweetheart…please gives me a chance”

 

Teukie begs her son.

 

“What you’re asking me to do is not easy. I don’t know how and where I should begin. Ms. Park. You’re my mom and I can never erase that fact. I’m always thankful that you give me life. But please, you also need to understand that I am also hurt like you”

 

“Jongwoon…”

 

Teukie holds her son’s hand. Jongwoon didn’t protest and he didn’t pull his hand away from his mother’s grip. He just let Teukie touch hold his hand.

 

“I love you”

 

Jongwoon told Teukie.

 

“And that’s the truth. I know that I hate you that much because you leave me, but that hatred can never erase the fact that I love you. You are my mother and I owe my life to you. I’m sorry for holding a grudge and for hating you and for making you cry and for making it hard for you”

 

Jongwoon told his mother with teary eyes.

 

“I fail to understand because I am hurt. I forgive you Ms. Park, but giving you a chance to be a mother to me…”

 

Jongwoon shook his head.

 

“I don’t know if I can accept it as of now. I’m not going to lie to you. I love you. But I hate you. I hate you for leaving me. But I can never hold a grudge against you for a long time”

 

Jongwoon clears his throat before continuing. His throat is already aching because of holding back his tears. He doesn’t want to cry in front of his mother and he is already tired to cry.

 

“Ms. Park…”

 

Jongwoon holds his mother’s hand.

 

“Please don’t cry. I don’t want to see you crying. I’m sorry because of me you’re crying. Please stop now. My heart is aching, don’t you know that? I already forgive you. Let’s forget the painful past and learn to move on. But please understand that I still can’t accept you as a mother. I’m not yet ready. I don’t to accept you with hatred in my heart. I think we should heal our wounds first before you call me your son and I call you mother. But as of now…”

 

Jongwoon smiles at his mother, taking her pain away.

 

“Let’s forgive and forget. Is that ok Ms. Park?”

 

Jongwoon asks. Teukie nods her head.

 

“Can I hug you?”

 

Teukie asks. Jongwoon nods his head. Teukie quickly stand up and hugs her son tightly. She waits for the day that she can finally hold Jongwoon again and hug him tight and she’s very thankful that the day finally arrives.

 

“Thank you. I love you”

 

Teukie whispers to Jongwoon while crying softly, hugging him tight. Jongwoon wipes the tears that fall down from his eyes. He feels so happy because he finally felt his mother’s tight embrace—he misses Teukie’s protective arms that always embrace him whenever he is hurt, sad, in pain and afraid.

 

“I miss you Umma…so much”

 

Jongwoon thought as he feels his mother’s warm embrace.

 

“I love you too”

 

Jongwoon whispers softly.

 

“Ms. Park…”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

Teukie asks without letting go of her son.

 

“I’m getting married next week. Wookie and I are getting married. I will finally marry the girl that I love. It will be next week, Saturday. Please be there. I want to see you there because it will be a very special day for me”

 

Jongwoon told his mother, inviting her to his wedding next week. Teukie stares at her son and smiles at him.

 

“I will be there sweetheart. I want to celebrate that very important day with you and I will be happy to give my blessing to you and to Ryeowook-shi”

 

Teukie told her son, making him smile. Teukie feels so happy seeing her son smiling at him. She hugs Jongwoon again.

 

“Thank you Ms. Park”

 

Jongwoon told his mother. He wraps his arms around Teukie, hugging her as well.

 

~~~

 

*KIM-LEE INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL GROUP*

 

 

Mr. Lee went at Kim-Lee International Financial Group in Incheon because Youngwoon is there. Youngwoon went straight inside Mr. Lee’s office after talking to some of their clients. They we’re having coffee peacefully while talking about Sungmin.

 

“How’s my daughter in law?”

 

Youngwoon asks worriedly before putting his cup of coffee on the saucer on top of the center table. He stares at Mr. Lee and he can tell that his best friend is still worried about his daughter.

 

“Minnie is already safe. She just needs to stay in the hospital for the meantime for hydration and further observation. Sulli and Siwon are there when I left”

 

Mr. Lee told his best friend.

 

“If Minnie is already out of danger then why are you still worried?”

 

Youngwoon asks. Mr. Lee stares at his best friend and sighs.

 

“Youngwoon, her doctors and her Psychiatrist talk to me before I go here”

 

“About?”

 

Youngwoon asks curiously.

 

“My daughter is really depressed and that’s why she attempted to kill herself. It can happen again. That’s why you need to bring Jongwoon back as soon as possible. The wedding should happen next week. Please don’t let my daughter try to kill herself again because of your son”

 

Mr. Lee told his best friend. Youngwoon shook his head.

 

“I will never let that happen. I told you that I will bring back Jongwoon no matter what happen. We will pursue the wedding”

 

“We need to get rid of the trash first”

 

“Of course”

 

Youngwoon nods his head.

 

“I already know what to do, so you don’t need to worry anymore. Everything is already well-planned. Nobody can stop the marriage of Jongwoon to Minnie and nobody can hinder my daughter in law’s happiness. I will never allow anyone to ruin Jongwoon and Minnie’s arrange marriage. They are for each other and I will never allow my son to end up with that trash”

 

Youngwoon smirks.

 

“I never lose and you know that. I will win against my son. He can never escape from me. We will push through the wedding and whoever will protest will face their own grave”

 

Youngwoon told his best friend. They stare at each other and smile like a devil.

 

~~~

 

“So, you and your mom are already ok?”

 

Donghae asks Jongwoon as they mop the floor together while Eunhyuk and Ryeowook are cleaning the tables. Zhoumi is busy doing report, but he is listening to the conversation. It was already eight in the evening. They will close early because it’s a treat from Mrs. Lau since Ryeowook just return to work.

 

“We’re not that ok. I already forgive her and I tell her that we should forget the painful memories and we should move forward. But I still can’t accept her as my mom”

 

Jongwoon told Donghae.

 

“BUT WHY?”

 

Zhoumi, Donghae and Eunhyuk shout in unison. Jongwoon stops mopping the floor and stare at them.

 

“Because there’s still a little hatred in my heart”

 

Jongwoon shook his head.

 

“And I don’t want to call him umma knowing that I still hate her for leaving me. I can only forgive her because I’m not yet ready to accept her in my life. That thing is yet to come. I am not closing my heart for her. She’s still my mother after all and I still owe her my life”

 

Jongwoon told his friends before continuing with his work.

 

“It’s better rather than holding grudge against her”

 

Zhoumi told Jongwoon. Donghae and Eunhyuk nod in unison, agreeing to Zhoumi.

 

“How about Sungmin-shi?”

 

They all stare at the owner of the voice. Jongwoon stares at his fiancée blankly.

 

“When do you plan to visit her at the hospital?”

 

Ryeowook asks.

 

“Why will I visit her in the hospital? I don’t care about her”

 

Jongwoon told Ryeowook.

 

“Baby…”

 

Ryeowook sighs and walks towards her fiancé. She holds Jongwoon’s gorgeous face between her hands.

 

“Look into my eyes and tell me that you really don’t care about her. I want you to tell me that you’re not really worried about her and you really don’t want to know her condition”

 

Ryeowook told Jongwoon. Zhoumi, Donghae and Eunhyuk stare at the couple. Jongwoon didn’t answer.

 

“See? You still care, so don’t deny it”

 

Ryeowook told Jongwoon.

 

“You know what? Hyukkie and I are talking awhile ago. I told him that I am worried about you”

 

Ryeowook told Jongwoon with worried voice. Donghae and Zhoumi stares at Eunhyuk who keeps on nodding his head.

 

“Hyung, Wookie is worried that you will become a cold person and like your father”

 

Eunhyuk told Jongwoon.

 

“You’re making me worry about you baby. I didn’t like the way you act to Siwon oppa when he told you about Sungmin-shi”

 

“Honestly…”

 

Jongwoon sighs sadly and sit down. He looks at Ryeowook sadly.

 

“I don’t want to care anymore. I’m already tired of caring. Why will I care about the person who kills our unborn child?”

 

Jongwoon asks with anger in his voice. Zhoumi, Donghae and Eunhyuk stare at Jongwoon sadly. Ryeowook shook her head. She kneels in front of Jongwoon and holds his hands.

 

“Don’t put the blame on her. It’s not her fault baby. She didn’t do anything. Sungmin-shi didn’t kill our baby. She tries to save him. Sungmin-shi is not the one who pushes me and you witness everything before they drag you in prison”

 

Ryeowook shook her head.

 

“Baby, please don’t let your anger and hatred towards your father eat you. I always told you to take that anger and hatred in your heart”

 

“But he kills our unborn child. He is innocent, but Mr. Kim kills him. He is supposed to grow and feel our love for him. But Mr. Kim takes his life away”

 

Jongwoon told Ryeowook, feeling his heart aching. Tears start falling from his eyes.

 

“I’m already tired of caring about them. I’m already tired Wookie. He never cares about me and he never loves me. He hurt you. He hurt everyone and he takes away the life of our innocent and unborn baby. I’m already tired of begging. I want to be cold and I want to turn my heart into stone, so I can no longer feel the pain”

 

Jongwoon holds his chest.

 

“It hurts…here…but they never care”

 

Jongwoon told Ryeowook sadly. Donghae hugs Eunhyuk as he starts to cry. He feels sad to see Jongwoon like that.

 

“It’s ok honey. Hyung is a strong man”

 

Eunhyuk told his boyfriend, hugging him. Ryeowook hugs Jongwoon.

 

“But it’s not right to hate the people who are not doing anything. I know that Mr. Kim is a very selfish man. But someday, you will understand why he needs to be like that. Please open your heart to him. He hurts you and hurts all of us so badly, but he is still your father. Someday, you will learn to forgive him because you love him. There is always room for forgiveness no matter how painful it is because there is love. Love is like a tree that will always grow if you will nourish it”

 

Ryeowook stares at Jongwoon and wipes his tears away.

 

“You may not feel Mr. Kim’s love for you, but please believe that he loves you. Your mother and father love you. Always believe on that because if not, they wouldn’t give you a happy family. Don’t forget that you once become a happy family before things turn into nightmare. Someday, all wounds will be healed not by time, but by love. You will forgive and forget and be happy”

 

Ryeowook told Jongwoon.

 

“You must visit Sungmin-shi now. I know that you still care. She’s waiting for you and she will be happy to see you”

 

Ryeowook told Jongwoon.

 

“Are you not jealous?”

 

Jongwoon asks. Ryeowook shook her head.

 

“Why will I be jealous if I know that I’m the woman you love?”

 

Ryeowook asks, making Jongwoon smile.

 

“Go now ok. I will wait for you in our home and we’re going to have dinner together. I’m going to cook a delicious dinner for you”

 

Ryeowook told Jongwoon happily.

 

“But…”

 

Ryeowook holds Jongwoon’s lips, stopping him from talking.

 

“Don’t worry about me. Manager Mimi will drop me home, right Manager Mimi?”

 

Ryeowook asks Zhoumi.

 

“I will”

 

Zhoumi smiles at Jongwoon and Ryeowook.

 

“Don’t worry about Wookie. I will drop her safely at home. You should go now, so you can go home early”

 

Zhoumi told Jongwoon happily.

 

“We will just see you tomorrow hyung”

 

“Be safe”

 

Donghae and Eunhyuk told Jongwoon.

 

“Go now baby”

 

Ryeowook told Jongwoon who nods at her.

 

“See you later. I love you”

 

“I love you too”

 

Jongwoon kisses Ryeowook’s lips before leaving Mouse Rabbit to visit Sungmin in the hospital.

 

~~~

 

*GANGNAM MEDICAL CENTER*

 

 

Sulli was staring at Sungmin sadly.

 

“Unnie, please stop crying now. It will be bad for you. You should rest and not like this”

 

Sulli told Sungmin, worrying about her. Sungmin is crying because she feels hurt.

 

“He never cares about me”

 

Sungmin told Sulli.

 

“That’s not true”

 

Sulli shook her head.

 

“Maybe oppa is just busy”

 

“Busy with her and it hurts me so much. Jongwoon never cares. He is not like the Jongwoon that I know. He completely change now because of loving her”

 

Sungmin told Sulli as she continues to cry.

 

“Unnie…”

 

Sulli stops from talking when someone knocks on the door. Sungmin wipes her tears away upon seeing her visitor.

 

“Jongwoon”

 

Sungmin whispers.

 

“I’ll just go out, so you can talk”

 

Sulli told Sungmin. She stares at her cousin and hugs him.

 

“I miss you oppa”

 

Sulli told Jongwoon who pats her cheek gently. Sulli waves her hand to Sungmin before leaving the room to give Jongwoon and Sungmin a time to talk to each other. Jongwoon stares at Sungmin worriedly. He sits beside her.

 

“How are you?”

 

Jongwoon asks with concern. Sungmin didn’t answer. She hugs Jongwoon tight as she starts crying again.

 

“I miss you so much. It’s good to see Jongwoon. I’m really waiting for you. I really thought that you will never visit me because you’re mad at me. I miss you”

 

Sungmin told Jongwoon.

 

“Please…”

 

Sungmin whispers when Jongwoon tries to remove her arms away from him.

 

“Just let me hug you like this…just for today…let me hug you like this…please”

 

Sungmin told her childhood friend, begging him. Jongwoon didn’t say a word and he didn’t protest as well. He just grant his childhood friend’s wish

 

“Why did you do it? Why do you want to kill yourself?”

 

Jongwoon asks as he hugs Sungmin.

 

“I want to repay your unborn child’s life”

 

Sungmin whispers. She stares at Jongwoon; tears keep on falling from her eyes.

 

“I want to die so you can already be free. You can be free to love her and be with her. I want to die, so there will be no more hindrance to your happiness. If I die, Youngwoon appa will never force you to marry someone and if I die, I can already repay the life of your unborn child. I’m sorry Jongwoon. If loving you means selfishness…”

 

Sungmin shook her head.

 

“Then I will just rather kill myself than to see you suffer because of me. All I want is to love you and for you to love me, but I guess that thing will really never happen because you love her and not me. I want you to be happy and not to suffer like this. I’m sorry Jongwoon. I’m sorry for loving you that much. I’m so sorry”

 

Sungmin told Jongwoon as she starts crying hard.

 

“Do you think your life can replace my unborn child? You’re stupid”

 

“Stupid for loving you so much”

 

Sungmin told Jongwoon sadly.

 

“Don’t ever do that again”

 

Jongwoon told Sungmin, wiping her tears away.

 

“I’m sorry Jongwoon. I’m sorry for what happen to Kim Corporation. I’m sorry bec—“

 

Jongwoon holds Sungmin’s wonderful lips to stop her from talking.

 

“It’s not your fault. This is a war between me and my selfish father. I am the one who should win it and not you. I choose to give up everything because I love Wookie and I want to be with her”

 

Sungmin’s heart break into pieces, hearing Jongwoon telling her how much he loves Wookie.

 

“How about me? For how long do I need to beg for your love?”

 

Sungmin asks sadly. Jongwoon shook his head.

 

“I love you as a friend and a little sister. That’s the only love that I can give you, so please…”

 

Jongwoon stares at Sungmin sadly. He knows that his childhood friend is hurt and he doesn’t want to hurt her. But he needs to do it. He needs to hurt Sungmin, so she will stop her craziness.

 

“I’m begging you Minnie. I love Wookie. Please stop loving me now”

 

“No”

 

Sungmin shook her head and kisses Jongwoon’s soft pinkish lips.

 

“I don’t want. Please don’t tell me to stop loving you. I don’t want to do that Jongwoon. I don’t want to stop loving you and I will never stop loving you…please don’t tell me those things”

 

Sungmin told Jongwoon, still crying hard.

 

“But I don’t want you to hurt yourself. I can never return the lo—“

 

Sungmin kisses Jongwoon again to stop him from talking.

 

“Get away from me!”

 

Jongwoon pushes Sungmin away from him as he quickly stands up. Sungmin holds Jongwoon’s hands before he can leave.

 

“I don’t want to stop loving you. I want to love you for the rest of my life even though it means that I should hurt myself. Call me stupid because I am really stupid. But please…”

 

Sungmin shook her head.

 

“Please Jongwoon…let me love you”

 

Sungmin hugs Jongwoon’s waist.

 

“Let me love you even though your heart belongs to her. That’s all I ask from you…just let me do it. Please don’t take that right away from me. I love you and I will never stop loving you. I will wait for the day that you will finally learn to love me too”

 

Sungmin told Jongwoon.

 

“But that day will not come because I love Wookie. I’m sorry. But you really need to let go and stop loving me. Stop being stupid because I will never love you the way you want me to. I’m sorry Minnie. I’m really sorry”

 

Jongwoon told Sungmin sadly. He removes Sungmin’s arms away from his waist.

 

“It’s good to see you. Please live and get well soon”

 

Jongwoon told Sungmin. He wipes his childhood friend’s tears away and kisses her forehead before leaving her room.

 

~~~

 

“BABY, I’M HOME!”

 

Ryeowook quickly went out of the dining room upon hearing Jongwoon’s voice. She saw her fiancé sitting on the sofa with his eyes closed. Ryeowook walks towards him and sits on his lap. She gives Jongwoon a soft kiss on his lips, making him smile.

 

“How is she?”

 

Ryeowook asks with concern, pertaining to Sungmin. Jongwoon slowly opens his eyes and stares at Ryeowook sadly.

 

“I left her with a broken heart and tears in her eyes”

 

Jongwoon told Ryeowook sadly.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

Ryeowook asks curiously.

 

“I hurt her baby”

 

Jongwoon told Ryeowook before hugging her. He feels sad for hurting his childhood friend.

 

“I never want to hurt her because I love her as my sister. But I need to do it, so she will stop her craziness. I told her to stop loving me because I don’t want her to be stupid and hurt herself because of me. I just can’t return the love that she wants me to. I can only love her as my little sister and friend”

 

Jongwoon told his fiancée. Ryeowook hugs Jongwoon, giving him comfort. She knows that Jongwoon is hurt at that moment because he feels sad for hurting his childhood friend.

 

“Minnie is important to me and her happiness always matters. But I just can’t love her and be with her. She will never be happy with me because I can never love her the way that I love you and that’s why I want her to stop loving me. I want her to find a man who will love her the way that I love you. I want her to be happy with her life and be free just like me. It will be hard for her to be happy if she will never stop loving me”

 

Jongwoon told Ryeowook. He looks at her.

 

“Am I being selfish?”

 

Jongwoon asks. Ryeowook shook her head.

 

“You will be selfish if you will lie to her and will tell her not to stop loving you knowing that you can never love her the way that she wants you to do. I just feel sad”

 

Ryeowook told Jongwoon as she gives him a sad glare.

 

“I feel sad because she loves you so much, but she can’t get the love that she wants. Now, I suddenly feel guilty. If you didn’t meet me then…”

 

Jongwoon quickly kisses Ryeowook’s soft pinkish lips to stop her from talking.

 

“If I didn’t meet you then I will never found love and happiness. If I didn’t found you then I will be living in hell for the rest of my life. Do you want that to happen?”

 

Jongwoon asks, pouting cutely. Ryeowook laughs softly and shook her head.

 

“No”

 

Ryeowook holds Jongwoon’s gorgeous face between her hands and gently brushes her nose to his before kissing his soft pinkish lips.

 

“I always want you to be happy and for you to be happier…”

 

Ryeowook smiles sweetly. She stands up.

 

“Let’s go inside the dining room now and start our dinner. I cook a very healthy and delicious dinner for you baby. I’m sure that you will love it”

 

Ryeowook told Jongwoon, trying to pull him away from the sofa. Jongwoon smiles at her.

 

“I always love eating your dishes”

 

Jongwoon told Ryeowook happily before standing up.

 

“Let’s go now because I’m already hungry. This day is really a tiring day. But I’m happy because we’re together”

 

Jongwoon told Ryeowook, giving her a sweet kiss.

 

“Thank you and I love you”

 

Jongwoon told Ryeowook who smiles at him.

 

“Welcome and I love you too”

 

Ryeowook giggles happily and gives Jongwoon a sweet peck on his lips.

 

“Let’s go now and have our dinner. I’m also hungry”

 

Ryeowook told Jongwoon as she starts dragging him happily with her towards the dining room for them to have a peaceful dinner together.