The members started to notice.

We are Shinhwa!

Somehow, since after their meeting at that time, he has always think of her.
Whenever the director said CUT, he will check his phone to see if he received any calls from her.
"Weird. She's not been calling me. Am i really waiting for her call?" he asked himself.

"Everybody, since today our Variety King(Junjin) won't be participating. let's create laughters among ourselves!" said Eric.
"I will try hard! I want to be funny for once." said Hyesung.
"I'm anticipating THAT!" said Dongwan.

That day, Junjin was admitted to the hospital due to his old injury in his back. He decided to have an operation after years of enduring it. Members actually tried to coax him for a very long time.

"Araseo, araseo. Hyesung hyung, I'll depend on you on today's broadcast. If I see you are not making me laugh, you'll see." said Junjin as he was video conferencing with the other members.
"I'll do it. All of you like to underestimate me, huh." said Hyesung.

"Ho Sung-ah...Ho Sung-ah..Where did this kid go? HO SUNG-ah! Aigoo." shouted Junjin.
He held his waist as he stood up from the bed slowly and walked out of the room to search for his manager.

"Where the hell is this kid.. Ho Sung-ah.. Oh, AHnnyeong haseyo." said Junjin, as someone passed and noticed him.
"Junjin-sshi. I heard of your condition. Fighting!" said the woman.
"Ne, kamsahamnida." said Junjin.

He walked till to the reception but he's unable to find him. Then, he saw someone. It turned out to be Dongwan's mum.
"Ahjumma!" Junjin shouted.
"Ahhh, Choong Jae-ah. Why are you here? What happened?" asked that ahjumma.
"I'm having an operation. My back gave me problems. Anyway, why are you here?" she asked.
"Dongwannie-appa, he's hospitalized." she said.
"Anniii, Dongwan did not say anything to us." said Junjin.
"He did not? I thought he did. she asked.

She brought her into his room but Dongwan's father was sleeping so they stood outside to talk.

"He needs operation but he refused to. Dongwan and me have a hard time trying to persuade him but he is still with his decision." she said.
"How about the medical bills?" asked Junjin.
"Dongwan said he will settle it." she continued.

Junjin seemed to know what's going on right now. He went back to his room, and saw his manager.
"Ya, you little~ Where did you go? I've been finding you the whole time!" Junjin shouted.
"I went to have a puff." said his manager.
"Then, never ask me along!" said Junjin.
He picked up his phone and sent a message to Eric.
"Hyung, when you see this message, call me. ASAP"

"Oh, Junjin messaged me." said Eric.
"About what?" asked Min Woo.
"He asked me to call him. I know he's still awake. Let me call him." said Eric.
At that time, Dongwan was checking his phone. He had missed calls. Mi Rae had called him.

"Junjin-ah, what's up?" said Eric. At the same time, Dongwan called Mi Rae.
"Mi Rae-ah, i hope now you can tell me what happened." said Dongwan.

As they were on the phone, as they were talking, Eric look at Min Woo and then slowly he turned his head and looked at Dongwan.
"As we thought, that guy is facing some problem." whispered Eric to Min Woo soon after he hung up the call.
"Dongwan-ah.." said Eric.
"I need to go out for a while, talk to you later." said Dongwan.