Fated to meet her again

We are Shinhwa!

"I do not wish to say this..." said the doctor.
"I know what you mean, hyung. I can't promise to pay the fees at once but I'm gradually paying it bit by bit." said Dongwan.
"Dongwan-ah, you need to understand. It's the hospital policy. Even though you are my friend, but financially wise, as a doctor, I'm unable to help you." said the doctor.
Dongwan nodded.
"Is everything ok? Are you doing okay?" he asked.
"I'm okay. As usual, I'm getting stressed out easily past few weeks." said Dongwan.
"Dongwan-ah, I'd advised you before not to get stress easily. Come let's sit here for a while." said the doctor.

"You need to learn how to de-stress. I know what kind of person you are. You are easily stressed out even over a tiny little thing. Furthermore, you are in the entertainment industry where you need to be in front of the camera almost everyday. You wouldn't want to let your fans see a pathetic side of you, right?" he added.
"Hyung, you know my situation right now. I feel so helpless. It's like there's no space for me to breathe." said Dongwan.
"I advise you to tell the members about this. Shinhwa, everybody knows each of you treat each other like brothers. You should trust them." said the doctor.
"I don't want to create inconvenience." said Dongwan.

"Don't be scared to create trouble. In friendships there surely times where each of us will trouble our friends and vice-versa. In that way, you will learn what does true friendship means." said the doctor.
"If telling the members does not help either, inform me. I'll guess you need to seek some psychiatrist's help." he added.
"Hyung, I'm not crazy okay." said Dongwan.



Suddenly, someone was shouting.
"Hee Rae-ah! Hee Rae-ah!! Wake up!!!" 
 
Dongwan turned and witness the scene. 2 nurses was wheeling the stretcher to the emergency room.  In the midst of them, he seemed to notice someone familiar. The silhouette, the hair, everything about her was so familiar to him.
"Hee Rae-ah, wake up. Wake up!!!" the woman shouted.
 
Dongwan continued to stare at her. Then, he rushed off, leaving the doctor behind.
"Ya, Dongwan-ah!" he shouted.
 
Dongwan ran towards that woman. By that time, the nurses and doctors have already entered the room, while the woman was anxiously waiting outside. Finally he stopped as he saw the woman was just in front of him.
 
"Mi Rae-ah." said Dongwan.
The woman turned. He pulled down his mask. She was surprised. 
Slowly, she slowly walked towards him.
 
"Why you did not answer my calls?" she asked as she hit his shoulder.
"What happened, Mi Rae-ah? Who is in that room right now?" asked Dongwan.
"Tell me why you did not pick up my call the other time?" asked her again.
"Why do you expect me to pick up? We have not been in touch for 3 years! There's nothing to talk about anymore." said Dongwan fiercely as he held both of her wrists.
 
At that time, a nurse came out from the room.
"How are you related to Kim Hee Rae?" asked the nurse.
"I'm her mother." said Mi Rae.
Dongwan looked at her, shocked.
"Mother?" he thought."