Mi Rae's Story

We are Shinhwa!

Call it hate, but they were once in love. Even though Dongwan is honest, he never really meant what he said. The other time where he confessed to her that she's fake, on the other side, he regretted saying those words to her. Mi Rae was someone special to him as he saw her as the ideal person among all women he ever dated. He did consider marriage because of Mi Rae because in his eyes, she's that wonderful woman that managed to capture his heart.
After he met her again, knowing she has a kid, it mades him curious. He was attracted to her presence once more.

"Hi."  said Dongwan.
"Oh, you've reached." said Mi Rae.
"The other time, why were you at the hospital?" asked Mi Rae.
"My father was hospitalized. I paid him a visit." said Dongwan.

They were sitting on the bench, at the park, near to the hospital.

"It's been a while, since we are talking normally, like this, like now." said Mi Rae.
"Yeah. We fought too much until all vulgarities came out." said Dongwan.
"It seems awkward now." said Mi Rae.

The conversation broke into silence.

"You called me several times. The other time, we had no chance to talk about it. Now, you can honestly tell me. Is something bothering you?" asked Dongwan.
"I..I need your help." said Mi Rae.
"Can you bring Siwon over?" asked Mi Rae.
"SIwon who?.....You mean CHoi Si WOn?" asked Dongwan.
"Why are you asking this out of the blue? DO YOU personally knows him?" asked Dongwan.
"Beyond than what you think." said Mi Rae, as she turned to look at him.
"He's my daughter's biological father." said Mi Rae.

"What?...Aniii, you realized what did you just say?" asked Dongwan.
"How could you know him?" asked Dongwan, who looks a little agitated upon hearing the shocking revelation.
"You remember, the time when you brought me to SM Party few years back? You introduced me to him on that night? Later that night, he expressed his interest to befriend me. So, from that time onwards, we became friends and we became closer." said Mi Rae.

"I became closer to him AFTER i broke up with you. Get this straight." she added.
"Just that one particular night, I shall not say, I admitted my mistake but I don't regret giving birth to my daughter." she added again.
"When I told him I'm having his child, he began to cook up excuses and I began to see him lesser and lesser, until up to a point, he did not call or text me anymore. i can't go and find him on my own. He's a star, an idol. I don't want to tarnish his reputation." she said.
Then she turned to him.
"But now, i need him to be here. I think he's the only one who can save Hee Rae." said Mi Rae.
"What's wrong with Hee Rae?" asked Dongwan.
"She's diagnosed with acute leukemia. My bone marrow is not suitable. That is why I called you. You can get in touch with the members easily than I do." she said.

"Oppa, please. Help me. Hee Rae have no more time to spare." said Mi Rae, as she broke into tears.
She leaned her head against his shoulders. He held her hand.