Eric

We are Shinhwa!

"Min Woo, let this be between two of us only. I wish to settle this as soon as possible." he said.
"How much was the amount again?" Min Woo asked.
"$200K. I have called the secretary. She said the most we are able to take out from the expenses account is roughly around $70k. It's still not enough." Said Eric.

"Do you have cash in hand?" Asked Min Woo.

"Yeah, probably $10-20K roughly.

"Ya, guys, I'll go first." Shouted Hyesung out of nowhere.

"Ok! enjoy yourself in Japan. I'll be waiting for you." said Eric.

Hyesung snorted.

"What the..what he meant by waiting for me. Eric is always weird." He whispered to himself and shook his head.

"Ya, I feel we should get others involved. We are short of money to help dongwan. It will be better to get their attention." min Woo said.

"Min Woo-ah, there's a reason why I don't approach them now. Everybody is busy, having their own things to do. Hyesungie, finally able to hold a fan meeting overseas, Andy is going to come out with new single, Junjin too have his own fan meeting and stuff. If I were to announce about this situation to them right now,  wouldn't it be a waste for them to leave behind all these and I know helping is important but, I wouldn't want all their effort and hard work they have put in to go down the drain." Explained Eric.

"I know your intentions but I like to think otherwise. We are a group, we are brothers. We ought to share everything. Even problems." said Min Woo.

"I'm sorry..Not now. Believe in me. I can settle this one and for all." Said Eric.

min woo looked into his eyes. He stared at him for quite some time. Finally, he gave up.

"OK, I surrender. Are you sure can handle? I have some on hand too.  I'll hand over to you by tomorrow." said min woo.

"JINJJA? Thanks min woo-ya! I love you so much." said Eric as he hugged and kissed him  on the cheeks.

"YA, that was gross! Seriously damn gross. Please Eric, don't go around kissing people on the cheeks whenever you are happy." said Min Woo as he wiped his cheeks several times.

Dongwan was heading back to the hospital with Mi Rae when he looked up to see the hospital's name. He stopped and frowned.
"Wae?" she asked.
he kept frowning. Suddenly he made a shocked face.
"WAE? she asked again."

"Junjin is admitted into this hospital." He said.
"Junjin-sshi?  What happened to him?" she asked.
"Operation...he probably might have seen my parents." He started to mumble to himself.

"Hyung!" Dongwan heard someone called him.
"What are you doing here?" asked Junjin's manager?
"I'm visiting someone. Junjin?" asked Dongwan.
"He was told to sleep early. He can't sleep but the nurse forced him to. Alright then, I'll make a move first. Bye." said the manager as he made his move.
"Oppa, are you alright?" asked Mi Rae.
"I'm going back to see my daughter. I'll pop over to visit your father later on. It's been a while since I last saw them." said Mi Rae.
"Need me to accompany you back?" asked Dongwan.
"You are rarely this polite." she snorted.
"It's ok. Go and accompany your parents over there. I'll be fine." said Mi Rae.

Both went separate ways. While walking back, Dongwan recalled his conversation with Mi Rae. 
"Siwon's daughter? Siwon is a dad? What?" he repeated asking himself.

"Eric-ya, I'm going to meet my friends nowt. See ya tomorrow." said Min Woo.
"Ne, good night!" said Eric.

Minutes later, Eric too, went back but he did not go home straight away.
"Bo Geun-ah, you can go back first. I need to drive the car to somewhere. Come in as usual tomorrow." he said as he headed to the carpark.
"What the?? should have told me first." his manager grumbled.

Meanwhile in the car, he was attending a call.

"Love you mum. I promise I'll pay you back. Send my regards to the rest. Ahnyeonng!~" 

"your uncle Dongwannie is facing such problem, yet he could not even tell us. What's wrong with him, eh?" He turned his head towards the passenger seat. No one was there. Only what lies on that seat is a dog plushie that resembles his dog, gomdori.

"I'm going to give him a dressing down. Don't ever try to defend him, understand!" He pointed his finger at the plushie.

"I guess I'm too bored." He sat up straight, cleared his throat. And soon, he reached the hospital.