Meet with Si Won

We are Shinhwa!

"Si Won-ah" Dongwan talked to him over the phone.
"Oh Hyung, it's been a while! What's up?" Si Won said.
"Can we meet? Perhaps tonight?" Dongwan asked.
"Tonight? Let's see...Hyung I'm currently on the drama set right now in Anyang. I'll be having my short break in 2-3 hours time. Possible to meet at that timing? My schedule will be packed these few months." Si Won politely explained.
"Even it's a brief one, I'm ok with it. I'll meet you near your drama set probably. Will inform you when I reach." Dongwan hung up the call soon after.

***
"Hyung!" Si Won finally reached the place they promised to meet at.
"I'm sorry, there were a lot of retakes just now." 
"It's ok" Dongwan assured him.
"ANyway, why do you want to meet me out of the sudden?" Si Won asked.
"Do you remember Mi Rae?" In an instant, Si Won's face changed.
"Why do you have to bring her up now?" he asked, in a serious tone.
"You know what I'm driving at. I know everything." Dongwan told him the truth.
"So, she send you here to persuade me to go back to her?" he asked in a sarcastic voice.
"Ya, you should be responsible towards her. She even gave birth to your daughter!" Dongwan raised his voice.
"Daugher? What daughter? I Clearly told her before to abort it but she refused now she wants me to acknowledge that kid as my daughter. Dream on." 
Dongwan grabbed his collars.
"Do you know what you have just said? You are no difference from a jerk!"
Si Won tried to resist but Dongwan was too strong.
"Honestly, it was never my intention to go that far. But she took it so seriously. Hyung, I'm a star now. I'm popular ALL over the world. You know the pain of working hard to get recognized right? I can't go afford to take a wrong step from now onwards.. I can't simply acknowledge that kid. What I built up so far will just go down the drain and  who's going to be responsible for that if not ME?"
"I understand your plight. I think there's no need for you to acknowledge her now but I need you to help her now. That kid is sick." Dongwan told him about Hee Rae.
"Your daughter is sick. She needs a bone marrow transplant and Mi Rae was tested unsuitable. You are the potential donor for Hee Rae." Dongwan explained.
Then, Si Won gave off a forced laugh.
"So now what? I need to donate my bone marrow to her? STILL, i need to show my face to the nurses and doctors there. What if this goes viral? What if people knows my relationship with that kid? Isn't that the same as acknowledging the child with the same consequences? I'm not going to do it." 
"Si Won, please I beg you. Save her. Put aside your ego." Dongwan begged him.
"Hyung, you too, please I beg you. Being in the entertainment industry is the only thing I can do now. If I were to be kicked out one day, what else can I do? As a hoobae, I respected you and the Shinhwa members. Please, I don't want to do it. Don't force me." Si Won walked off in an instant, leaving Dongwan alone
.
***
"Eh, today's guests is Super Junior?" the members apparently was surprised because their lovely hoobaes is coming to their program.
Soon, their greetings started to echo throughout the studio.
"Ahnyeong haseyo~" The members came and bowed to their sunbaes.
"They came!"
"Aigooo, all of you finally come to our show." Hyesung patted their backs.
"Only 6 of you?" Dongwan asked.
"Donghae is currently overseas.Si Won, he actually said that he really wanted to come to the show but currently he's busy shooting a drama." Eun Hyuk explained.
"Is that so?" Dongwan asked
"Ya, you don't believe what he said?" Eric pointed out his sarcastic joke.
"Why this hyung is like this?" Andy pointed to Dongwan as he shook his head.
They literally took this as a joke while clearly it's not a joke for Dongwan, who was still quite angered by Si Won's attitude towards this problem.

Even though his answer angered him, he understood what he was trying to convey to him. He, too, did not want to see his hoobae's reputation goes bad if this situation got out of control. He felt that he have to make a decision soon. Time 's running out.