Destiny read

We are Shinhwa!

"PD-nim, I suggest you invite Sistar for Shinbang!!" Hyesung shouted.
"YA! Shut up...keep quiet. Shh." Min Woo tried to shove his hand over his mouth.
"You like Bora that much?" Eric asked, smiling.
"YA! Don't speak nonsense. If other heard it, Bora's gonna suffer. SHH!" Minwoo alerted him.

They were as usual releasing jokes and made fun of each members in order to be comfortable. That's what Shinhwa does everytime before any recording sessions.

"Dongwan-ah, how are you?" Hyesung asked.
"Abeonim's getting better?" Junjin asked.
"He's getting better. Thanks to you guys...Why gave me that kind of look?" Dongwan pat his cheek.
Junjin looked serious. He cleared his throat. "Aniya..I'm just concerned." Junjin said using his fake deep voice. Then he broke into laughter.
"Aniya, jinjja I'm concerned." Junjin smiled at him.
"He's alright. How's your back?" DOngwan asked.
"I can do a somersault now but you know those 180 degree ones." he laughed.
"Meaning he can't!" Andy shouted from the other end.

***

"Ouh, today's guest is unique. Have you ever want to know how your destiny will be like? Your destiny, your fate, relationship,marriage, career, personality? Today, we'll gonna do just that!"
"Daebakk. Fortune-telling ya!" Hyesung looked at the other members. Dongwan was particularly not interested.
"Mwoya, a fortune-telling session? I hate this." Dongwan thought.

When the master came out, he greeted him with a smile.
"Oh! You have wrinkles under your eyes." he said.
"ah, ye. ye. That's my charm." Others tried not to burst out laughing.
"Dongwan-sshi, currently in relationship?" He shook his head.
"Wwae?" he asked.
"Aniya, someone with wrinkles at the bottom of the eyes, usually the relationship is not a good one. In other words, not a smooth-sailing one." he said.
Everybody's eyes widened as they looked at him with a funny expression.
"You may have extra-marital affairs..."
These words choked the members damn hard. Dongwan tried to maintain his composure.

"If I wish to reconcile with Mi Rae....it won't be a smooth sailing relationship?." he thought.
Dongwan just smiled. "He's screwed." hyesung said. Everybody laughed.

"CUT!"

"Seongsaengnim, will I be with someone I love in the end?" Dongwan approached and asked him.
"It depends on you, kiddo. Depend how strong your heart is. Love and be devoted to that someone." he advised.
"You can't foresee anything bad that can happen?" he asked.
"You think I can foretell the future?" he asked. The guys started to surround him.
"Aniya, aniya...sorry sorry.." Dongwan smiled as he bowed to apologize.

"Sorry, seongsaengnim, this guy is thinking of marriage and having kids already. So, his thinking is kind of advance. He likes to plan ahead." Hyesung said.
"Yeah, so whatever detail in the future he wants to know for sure." Min Woo added.
Andy, Eric & Junjin was standing at the side giggling.

"Dongwan-sshi! A call for you." His coordi shouted.
"Yeobosaeyo?" 
"It's me." Dongwan covered his phone.

"pd-nim, I need to attend a call for a while. Give me 10 minutes." He said, dongwan quickly ran to another spot where there were lesser people.

"Hi." He beamed.
"Am I interrupting you?" She asked.
"Aniya. I'm quite..free now." He smiled to himself. "What's up?"
"Hee Rae wants to talk to you. She's been bugging me. The moment she woke up, she asked me who was the donor." said Mi Rae.
"really? Pass the phone to her."
"Yeobosaeyoong??" Dongwan beamed even more upon hearing her cute voice for the first time.
"Aigoo, Wuri Hee Rae sounds so good. Are you eating well?" He asked,
"Ahjusshi..." Dongwan could hear Mi Rae laughter in the background,
"Ani....Hee Rae-ah,  it's dongwan Oppa, not Ahjusshi. I'm still young." He said.
"But, Omma told me you are old." She said,
"it hurt my heart to hear you say that. Oppa is hurt."
"Ahjusshi.."
"Ok, I'll surrender. call me whatever you want." He said.
"Hey sweetie, get well soon. Once you are discharged and if time allows, I'll visit you. We will go out and play, alright?"
"Ahjusshi, promise????" She asked.
"ne! Hee Rae, tell Omma, Ahjusshi need to go back to work. Take care!" 

***

He resumed back filming beaming more than ever.
"This Dongwan-hyung, I guess he's feeling happy that there are women who will be interested in him." Audience laughed.
Dongwan couldn't help but to smile. "You all interested in me right?" Loud cheers filled the studio.

"I feel so blessed. Jinjja." 

"Who cares about the future. I'm want to cherish this moment. " the thought that crossed his mind as the filming resumed.

after the shooting ended, everybody greeted each other and the members bade goodbye as they proceed back into their individual cars. Dongwan was heading back to his car when Eric called him from behind. He turned and saw Eric was running towards him.

"mwo? What is it?" Dongwan asked.

"heard that Hee Rae's gotten the transplant." He said.

"yeah, I'm gonna visit her now." He looked at his watch. "Still got enough time to visit her." He replied.

"Can I accompany you along? I wish to see Hee Rae too." Eric said.

dongwan looked at him for a moment. At that time, he wished that he's able to say NO flatly, but then, he's facing his close friend, a Hyung. He can't possibly show him that kind of attitude towards his brother-like member. But he couldn't help it, having been observing him for the past few weeks, always popping up at the hospital and met with Mi Rae several times. Also, he ws worried that if Hee Rae haven't went to bed yet, she might talk about him being a donor. Dilemma strikes.

"of...course. You can." He stuttered.

***

"is this the destiny that the master foresees? That he will have problem reconciling with Mi Rae in future? Because of Eric? He stood near the closed door as he looked a Eric approached Hee Rae, who hasn't sleep yet.

"Hee Rae-ah! Ahnyeong!" Eric took out a present that he had prepared beforehand.

"who are you, Ahjusshi?" She asked. Mi Rae was surprised to see Eric too. Occasionally, she would turned and stole glances at dongwan.

"I'm Eric, you can call me Ahjusshi. Doesn't matter to me. I'm your mum's and Dongwan's friend." He pointed at dongwan.

"you are Dongwan Ahjusshi?" She asked.

"kamsahamnida." She said and bowed slightly. Dongwan smiled and then Mi Rae's and Dongwan eyes met. They smiled at each other too. He knew at that moment both of them kept the promise.

"but, this Ahjusshi looks young.  Can I call you Oppa?" She asked Eric. Dongwan felt slightly embarrassed.

"Aniya, Hee Rae-ah, we are the same age. Call me Oppa too." He requested.

"Aniya, I'll stick to what I have decided." She smiled. Eric looked happy too. He opened up the present and played it with her. She asked her mum to sit beside her and join in the fun. Dongwan looked at them with envy, but at some point, there's a certain amount of jealousy that he himself was oblivious of.

"their closeness is so...." He suddenly cut off those thoughts..

"Aniya, I shouldn't be thinking of these. I have faith in Eric. Maybe, he regarded Mi Rae as a friend only." He steered those thoughts off his head.