Day prior to Shinhwa Broadcast

We are Shinhwa!

"What we will be doing?" asked Eric.
"It's a secret. We will tell you during filming." said PD-nim.
"Neither of us knows?" asked Dongwan.
PD-nim shook his head.

"Woah, sounds intriguing." said Junjin.
"But there's at least some instructions we need to follow, right PD-nim? I mean, we need directions at least. A proper one." asked Hyesung.
"Ok, for first episode, all of you will come to the studio and iniate some conversations. Then, we will insert the elements and lead all of you to do what is assigned." said PD-nim.
"Possibilities of outdoors activities?" asked Hyesung.
"Yes. There will be." PD-nim replied.

At that time, Dongwan's phone vibrated in his pocket. He took out and saw it was the same number, same person who called him the other time. He glanced at  the rest of the members, who were so immersed in the conversation with PD-nim. Almost immediately, he ended the call.

"Aisshh, this hyung. Stop touching my ear." said Junjin to Eric.
"Jin-ah, do that for me. That face." Eric requested as he pulled both Junjin's ears, disregarding his words.

Eventually, Junjin transformed his face into a monkey-like face. He made it till his face was unrecognisable.
"Ahhh, where's our Jin-ah!! Where is he?!" Minwoo suddenly shouted.
"Jinjja, you look like Jin Sang(jerk) ya~" Dongwan added.

Junjin stood up and did "Hyesung's Angel's cop movement" with that face. Hyesung was embarrassed as much while the members were laughing away.

"Ya~ Stop it. It's supposed to be an act only." said Hyesung.
"Hyung, you didn't think the way you walk with the gun is so wrong & weird?" asked Junjin.
"1,2,3,4!" Eric cued.

Everybody did the dance which made Hyesung more embarrassed.
While everybody was laughing away while Hyesung tried to stop them from continuing that embarrassing dance, 

That night, all 6 of them went out for a drink. They were great drinkers except for Hyesung.
"Ya~, you know i'm not a great drinker. Why of all days, must we drink today? Tomorrow is our first shooting!" said Hyesung.
"Aigoo, hyung, it won't cause harm. We did it a lot of times in the past remember?" assured Andy.
"He's worrying too much. Hyung, don't care about your image too much." said Junjin.
"Aniya(No), but we must set example right? In the past, when we were dead drunk, H.O.T sunbaenim have to personally come and persuade us to go for our performance. If now, the PD-nim have to wake us up, then what should we do? Reputation man" Hyesung explained.
"Reputation your foot. That time, you said you can't drink that much. Tony hyung told me that time you were acting violent towards him when he tried to make you stand. up You keep pushing him aside!" said Eric, which evokes laughter from the members.

Hyesung, who seemed surprised at this revelation, suddenly felt sorry for Tony hyung.
"I should call him one day and apologize." said Hyesung.
"Anyway, forget about that. We are not going to drink till we're drunk. The purpose of this gathering is "confession". If there's any problem that you are facing right now, for example like, why you, Dongwan-ah, was late for rehearsal the other time or if there's any personal matters that you feel like sharing with us. Please tell us. We are not just Shinhwa. We are brothers yo~." said Eric.

"That was unexpectedly a damn long sentence coming from you." teased Min Woo.

At that time, Dongwan was thinking whether he should tell them what's troubling him during that time. It was not an easy feat because he did not want to trouble his brothers. They are always there for him, did a lot a lot of things for him and he felt it was something that he could not ever repay at all.

"Dongwan-ah, let's start from you. Why were you late?" asked MIn Woo.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Jin Sang = Shinhwa Broadcast Ep 11. Where Dongwan wrote a poem about Park Choong Jae. Junjin's name in Japanese is Jin Sang = Jerk.