Confirmation

We are Shinhwa!

"CUT. Ok we'll take a short break for now." said PD-nim.
Dongwan was in a daze as he gulped down his drink.

"Ya!" shouted Min Woo as he snapped his fingers in front of his face.
"Why are you looking so down today?" asked Min Woo.
That time, Andy joined the conversation.
"Recently, I met Mi Rae." said Dongwan.
"Jinjja? When?" asked Min Woo. Andy was attentively listening to the conversation.

"Last week. She blamed me for not taking her calls." said Dongwan.
"Aniii, she should not blame you. I mean, both of you have broken up." said Andy.
"The thing that's bugging me now is she has a kid now." said Dongwan.
"Omo." said Andy.
"Daughter?" asked Min Woo.
He nodded.
"How old is she?" asked Min Woo again.
"Coming to 3 year old." said Dongwan.
All gave a slight nod until Andy made a super duper surprised face.
"Don't tell me..." said Andy as he looked into his eyes, asking for a confirmation.
He nodded again.
"What?" asked Min Woo, turning his head to Andy, then to Dongwan.
"Hyung, you are really slow." said Andy to Min Woo, who finally seemed to catch the meaning of it.
"But it can't be. I... I never did THAT with her. You know." said Dongwan.
"Why are you stuttering?" asked Eric, who seemed bothered by the conversation.
"You think I'm lying right now?" asked Dongwan.
"Just joking." said Eric.
"Meet up with her once again. Confirm with her regarding the child and the reason why she called you." said Eric.
"Both of you did not talk at that time?" asked Andy.
"No, we were at h... i mean her kid had a mishap. She will call me next time." said Dongwan.

"If you were to ask me, I don't think that kid is yours. I know you very well, wuri Kim Dong Wan-sshi." said Min Woo, as he put his arm over his shoulders.
"Ne, Dongwan-sshi. Wuri Dongwan-sshi is not that kind of person." Andy continued.
"I'm a man of integrity and an upright person." Dongwan confessed as he held up his palm.

That day, they were shooting about Shinhwa Documentary. All 6 of them were sitting next to each others telling their experiences during the Shinhwa comeback concert, which includes Hyesung incident too. 
"It feels kind of lacking as we did the closure with just 5 members." said Min Woo.
"Say something to HyeSung-sshi. I guess he has been feeling remorseful due to that incident. Say something to make him feel better." said the interviewer.
"Don't blame yourself anymore! This is an order." said Junjin in a tone that made the members laughed.
Dongwan held his hand.
"It's ok..." said Dongwan.
"Just like that? How awkward is that?" said the other members.
"It's gonna be alright. We don't blame you at all." said Dongwan.

When the other members expressed their concern towards HyeSung, Dongwan seemed to experience a slight headache. He massaged at the bridge of his nose, closer to his eyes gently. After a while later, he held Junjin's hand. Junjin, who was so used to Dongwan holding his hand, did not notice his uncomfortableness.