Willingness.

We are Shinhwa!

"I want to do a blood test. I wish to donate my bone marrow." Dongwan said to the doctor.
"Are you sure?" the doctor asked him.
Dongwan nodded. 

Mi Rae's phone vibrated. She looked at the phone. It was Si Won. 
"Wae?" Mi Rae talked to him coldly.
"Why are you calling me suddenly? All these while, you have not been picking my calls." 
"Why are you doing this to me?" Si Won asked.
"What you mean??" Mi Rae's voice started to get louder.
"You told Dongwan hyung about us." he said.
"So what? Do I have to stay quiet and just let my daughter die?" she asked.
"You didn't discuss with me when you made the decision to raise the child." He said.

"Am I hearing things? Remember when I told you I'm having your child, what did you do? You totally avoided me. I don't think we have anything more to discuss." She hung up the call.

***

"We've found a donor." the doctor announced to her.
Mi Rae's face brightened up.
"Really? May i know who..."
"Oh, Oppa~" Dongwan reached.
"Hee Rae's got a donor!" She shared the news with him. He gave her a smile.
"That's great!" She smiled.
"Oppa.." DOngwan looked at her.
"It's not you right?" she asked. Mi Rae looked at him. Dongwan didn't avoid the eye contact.
"Aniya, it's not me." Dongwan lied. Mi Rae stared intensely into his eyes.

"thank you Oppa." She smiled as she held his hand.

"Hyunggggggggggg~can you hear me?" Eric was staring into space. Andy called him a lot of times yet he didn't notice.
"Ya! What are you staring at?" Hyesung nudged his shoulder.
"are you thinking about dongwan?" He asked.
he shook his head. "Nope." He gave a silly laugh.
"Then? A woman?" The shinhwa members gathered around him as soon as they heard those words.
"Ya~ don't joke. Eric found it hard to look for a girlfriend. Remember his last relationship was ages ago? Wuri leadernim, his heart is for Shinhwa.

***

"I hope what I said today, let it just between the 2 of us." he requested.
"Araseo, oppa."
"There's nothing escape your eyes Mi Rae." They were sitting on the bench outside Hee Rae's room. Dongwan gave her a cup of coffee he bought from the nearby vending machine.
"I know when you lie. I know when you don't. I still know your personality. It's weird, oppa. After ending our relationships years back." Mi Rae smiled to herself.
"I still remember your likes and dislikes." Dongwan, too, gave a tiny smile.
"Oppa, actually you are not really a bad person." Mi Rae confessed.
"That time, it was due to our hot-temperedness that it became this way. I did think, if I'd stay with you. Maybe now, I am still your girlfriend. But like I say, I don't regret the present me." Dongwan was attentively listened to her talk.
"Honestly, my life became out of sorts after our breakup. I...."

"Eric oppa?"
"Hi!"
"Eric-ah, why are you here?" he asked.
"I'm here to visit Hee Rae's. She's asleep?" he asked.
Mi Rae nodded.
"She's always asleep whenever I want to visit her." Eric smiled. Dongwan felt uncomfortable looking at both of them chatting and smiling happily. He gave an awkward smile whenever their eyes met.

On the way back, Dongwan was hesitant to ask him something but finally he had the courage to ask him.
"Why you came to visit Mi Rae?" he asked Eric. Eric looked at him, stuttered through his words.
"I happened to see her the other day I came to visit your dad. I ought to make a proper visit...you know.." Eric didn't look at him directly yet Dongwan didn't notice it.

"Dongwan-ah, I hope from now, there will be no secrets between us. Between us and our brothers. Promise?" Eric wrapped his arm around his shoulders.
"Araseo yo.." He looked at him and smile. "I have yet to thank the rest properly too. I feel so grateful, jinjja."
"If you are grateful...how about...cooking something for me? I'm starving right now. Dongwan-ah, your cooking is superb you see." Eric cuddled him, hoping Dongwan agree to his request as they headed back to the car park.

"Aish, jinjja. You see, this is the result you got after you chose to stay near Pil Gyo's house instead of mine. Pil Gyo, too, want to stay near my apartment. I feel so happy." Dongwan smiled to himself gleefully. "But in the end, it's both of you who don't gain anything." He laughed..

"Yah, don't try to boast yourself. It was just pure coincidence that we happened to stay VERY near to each other." Eric replied.

"Moreover, your house is far from the broadcast centre." Eric looked at him. "Can?" He asked.

"OKayyz. Tell me what you want to eat." Both went in Eric's car and headed to Dongwan's house.