After the concert

We are Shinhwa!

Dongwan late arrival at the rehearsal did not spark any curiosity among the members at that time. Just that, Eric briefly told him not to be late next time. First day of the concert wrapped up successfully. The sudden appearance of their parents surprised them but they looked happy.

"1,2,3 Fighting!!" They shouted in harmony before going up the stage on the 2nd day of the concert. As usual, they had fun. The adrenaline flowing in them, performing the songs with such masculinity and deep impact. But the concert did not go as it was planned. Hyesung injured his leg while performing a jump. So the concert ended with just 5 members on stage as hyesung was wheeled into the ambulance.

After the concert, they proceed to the hospital to see hyesung. They went together, in a big van, as Eric, whom was on the phone with hyesung's manager. "how's hyesung?" asked minwoo.
"his injury are minor. But he need to be on crutches for several weeks." said Eric.
"I have expected this kind of accident will happen." said junjin.
"we had no problem during the rehearsal. We didn't expect this to happen." said Eric.
Andy and dongwan did not utter a single word at all.

Meanwhile, Eric received another phonecall while minwoo turned to dongwan, who was sitting beside him.
"dongwan-ah, is there something troubling you?"
"No, why?"
"it just that you always come on time for rehearsals. You are someone punctual. How come you were late the other time?"
"i just... "
His conversation was interrupted as Eric announced a good news to them.
"I have something to tell all of you." said Eric.
"what is it?" asked junjin.
"we are gonna have our own TV program!" said Eric.
"Woah, daebakk!" said dongwan.

"It's funny that we received a very good news on the day hyesung-hyung injured his leg." said Junjin, which sparked laughter among the members.

The members probed Eric, to find out more about the TV program they will be participating and Min Woo totally forgotten about his conversation with Dong Wan.

Meanwhile at the hospital, Hyesung was sitting on the bed. His left leg was casted and his manager was standing beside him.
"How's the concert?" asked Hyesung.
"Ya~"
Hyesung looked up and saw Shinhwa members entered the room.
"You don't need to worry. The concert ended up successful like always." said Eric.
"I feel very bad, you know. I feel bad towards to all of  you. It supposed to be our comeback concert and I ruined it." said Hyesung.
"Hyung, don't feel bad. it's not entirely your fault. We were at fault too by agreeing to do this" said Andy, who was patting Hyesung's shoulder.

Outside, Dongwan was attending to a call.
"Mum, you shouldn't trouble yourself by coming here to support me. I know your good intentions but leaving Abeoji alone at the hospital is not a good idea." said Dongwan.
"I want to show support for my only child. Your Abeoji even supported me, ask me to go on his behalf." said his mum.
"I know but he's yet recovered and I'm worried." said Dongwan.

Dongwan offered to send her back tomorrow morning. As soon as he hung up the call, another call came in. But this time, the number seemed to be familiar. He stared at it for a while.
"Hyung, not going to answer that call?" said Junjin, who stood at the door.
"Uh?" he startled. "No.." he added. He slided his phone into the pocket.
"Come inside then. Come on!" said Junjin, as he pull his arm, dragging him inside, as he let his phone vibrates through his pocket.