Eric meet Mi Rae

We are Shinhwa!

"Eric-ah...I" Dongwan could not finish his sentence.
"I don't expect any explanations from you." Both of them were standing near the vending machine as he threw a can of coffee to Dongwan.
"I just want you to know, we are no strangers. We are your brothers. Shinhwa is not only members in name only. We know each other for 14 years. Goodness sake, what makes us stay strong till now? It's our close bond, Dongwan-ah." Eric said as he took a sip of the drink.

Dongwan could not say anything. He knew he was in wrong not to inform them about his problem.
Eric handed him a big envelope.

"What is this?" he asked.
"Go settle your father's bill."
"No, I can't accept."
"I say take it. Don't make me angry." He gave Dongwan a stern look.
He reluctanly accepted his help.
"Dongwan-ah, we NOTICED the difference in your behavior. We knew there's something wrong with you. If Junjin was not admitted here, we probably won't find out."  Eric took another sip.
*silence*

Dongwan could not kept on with the awkwardness. He stepped forward and gave Eric a hug.
"Thanks, Eric-ah. I truly regret my actions. Now, I'm really thankful."
they were still in an embrace. Eric patted his back, still comforting him with advices.
"I just want you to know we are there for you." 

"Ok, I think I'll make a move now. Junjin is still awake?" he asked.
"His manager said he's asleep right now." Dongwan informed him.
"Well, I'll just pop over for a while.' Eric gave a tiny smile.

***
Eric was humming Midnight Girl while he took the lift down. When the door opened,
"Omo.."
He saw a woman stood outside as the door opened. He frozed.
"Wow...." he thought.
He was captivated by her.
"OPPA! Eric-oppa?" She waved her hands in front of his face.
"Hey, oppa! Remember me?" she asked.
Eric came out of the lift and was still in dazed.
"Who, who are you?" he asked.
"I'm Mi Rae.. Dongwannie... Ok I don't want to say this.. anyway, he introduced to me to the members once." she said in a bright tone.
Now, he seemed to remember her. But it seemed his first impression of her years ago differ from now.
"Aaahhhh, you are wannie... ex girlfriend." he said.
"What are you doing here?" he asked.
"I'm popping over to visit Dongwannie oppa's abeoji. Heard he's unwell." she said.
"Oh, I.. I just came back from there too.." Eric gave off an awkward laugh as he scratched his head.
***
"Anyway, nice to meet you after so long. You're becoming more handsome." 
Eric did not always show his excitement whenever people praised his appearance. He always like those praises yet he pretended to be cool about it.
"Ahhhaha, thanks for the compliment." 
"Anyway, I gotta go. Hope to see you soon." she bade goodbye as she entered the lift.

"She looked prettier than before. Hmm, maybe I didn't notice it." he thought to himself as he went to the carpark.
***

"You should have seen her just now. She's pretty. Maybe my first impression of her wasn't strong because that time I was in a relationship. And now, BOOM! She appeared in front of me and looked so...AWWWWW. Gomdori, gomdori, I'm going to sleep with you tonight. I'm super in good mood today." Eric started to talk to the gomdori plushie again.