Love Rival?

We are Shinhwa!

Dongwan need affirmation. He was thinking the whole day until his head hurts.

"Dongwan oppa, you look out of sorts. Are you ok?" asked his co-star, Jihye.
"I'm ok." he replied.
"Jihye-ah, ask you a personal question. Don't let this conversation be known. It's just between both of us." he said. Jihye nodded.
"Have you ever been in love and breakup but that person appears in front of you again?" he asked.
"Hmm, i think there was. When i was in high school." she replied.
"How's your feelings back then?" he asked. He wanted to make sure what he's feeling right then.
"Confused. It's like everything all came back like continuous flashes. Of course it took time to sort out my feelings." she said.
"Then, what's your conclusion?" he asked.
"It was just old feelings overwhelming me for a while. After a while, that feeling's gone." she said.
"What if that feeling still exists? and it became something that person couldn't control?" he asked.
She looked at him. "Then, it means the person still loves her." she smiled.

Jihye was about to go when he called her. "Should I fight to get her?" She looked at him and she nodded. "You never know unless you try. It doesn't hurt. Trust me." she walked off, heading inside the house. 

***

"Bora-ah!!!!!!!" Minwoo was especially happy to meet Sistar's Bora. Shinhwa Broadcast finally fulfilled one of his wishes to star Sistar as guest for one of the episodes. "Oppa, nice to meet you." she gave a slight bow. Minwoo was so shy that he kept fidgeting and his eyes didn't meet hers at all. He was all avoiding her gaze. Bora thought Minwoo was adorable.

"Bora, let's keep in touch. Here's my number. I'm giving it to you especially. Just don't give it away to others freely. Oppa will wait for your call." Minwoo showed his signature smile.
"Oppa, you're so cute." He blushed. 

Shinhwa was having a break together after finished shooting with Sistar. They sat together and discussed about their love life out of a sudden after going through the couple games with them.

"Hyung, we are really the age to get married soon. I'm worried." said Junjin.
"ya, you are just 32 years old. Still got long time to go. Chill." said Hyesung.
"Hyung, you don't plan to get a girlfriend?" he asked.
"I knew what's like to have a girlfriend." said Minwoo. Junjin looked at him and his hair. Minwoo kinda scared to be in relationship after his previous one failed miserably and has caused a sensation. "Finding the right woman is not an easy task. There's lot of things need to consider. Not just liking each other." he continued.
"I have this thinking these days..." Dongwan butted in. They looked at him.
"What if more than 1 of us fall for same woman?" his question startled them quite a bit since it was such a random question.
"Depends on who..." said Hyesung. "Ya, so you don't plan to give her up for your brothers, how selfish." said Minwoo.
"Aniya..aish." Hyesung received boos from the other members.
"Really, what do you think. For example, let say me and Eric. We fall for the same woman. Eric, what will you do?" asked Dongwan.

"For relationship wise, I won't give in. You see, for Shinhwa, I can give up anything else but for a woman that I love, I'll chase her till the end. I won't give in." he said.

"Ya, women are not everything. You rather forsake your brothers, us here for a woman?" Minwoo disagree. Women was such a sensitive topic especially to him due to previous tragic breakup.

Dongwan began to feel uncomfortable. In fact, there's no need to ask this question at all. All along, from the way he acted, from the way he talked to Mi Rae and his frequent visits, he could tell that Eric have eyes on her. Dilemma sets in.

"Oi~" Hyesung nudged his shoulder. "Why the person who's asking the question in daze?" he asked. Dongwan brushed it off as nothing. Hyesung thought that he might be thinking of his parents. "Your parents are alright?" he asked. Dongwan told him that wasn't the case. He lied that he was feeling abit tired from his pack schedule. Andy shifted, crawled over to his side with his knees and gave Dongwan a massage on the shoulder. "Wuri hyung, you've worked hard." 

Whatever he felt before this vanished. Andy's small gesture touched his heart and he told himself that Shinhwa and the members are important to him. They have been going through thick and thing for the past 15 years. But there's something that he couldn't brush off his mind.

"Mi Rae too, is important person to me."