The truth...or not.

We are Shinhwa!

Everybody was looking at him, waiting for an answer.

"Why all of you are staring at me as if I did something wrong?" asked dongwan.

"ok, I'll tell. Actually recently...." He added.

as he utter those words, his eyes scanned through each of their faces.

"recently, I received calls from my ex-girlfriend." said dongwan.

"Which one?" asked Junjin.

Eric and Hye Sung snorted.

"aniiii, what did you mean by "which one?" Dongwan is not a player like you." Said Hyesung.

"Is it the girl that time you introduced to us? What's was her name? Mi-something?" asked Min Woo.

"Mi Rae." Dongwan replied.

"Ahhh Mi Rae-sshi. But you've broken up with her quite long time ago. Before you went into army? Was it?" asked Min Woo

Dongwan nodded.

"Why did she start to call you again?" asked Min Woo.

"I don't know. I had never picked up her calls anyway. Let it be. I'm going to ignore her as much as possible." said Dongwan.

"Hyung, do you hate her that much?" asked Andy.

"She hated me too, remember? On the day we broke up, she told me she hated my honesty. In return, I told her I hated her for being fake. If she's not satisfied, she should have tell me earlier. I'm honest with my words and I'm that kind of person." said Dongwan, who suddenly overwhelmed with anger.

"Chill man. That was all in the past." said Junjin.

"Aniii, what does this got to do with you coming late for rehearsal." asked Eric.

Dongwan was hesitant. It took him a while to think of what to reply Eric but, somehow, Min Woo actually answered on his behalf.

"Maybe he's just troubled. I would be frustrated if my ex-girlfriend calls me for no reason. Right, Dongwan-ah?" asked Min Woo.

Dongwan just nodded in agreement.

After the drinks, each of the members went to their respectives cars and their managers would drove them back home.

"Heo Dang-ah, I thought I told you not to wait for me? I can drive myself." said Dongwan.
"I dont think that would be a good idea, hyung. Get in the car." said his manager.

While his manager was driving,
"Gomawo-yo" said Dongwan.
"It's my pleasure, hyung. It's my responsibility." replied the manager.
"What time does the shooting start tomorrow?" asked Dongwan.
"9am. Why?" asked the manager.
"I guess I'm paying a visit to the hospital before that." replied Dongwan.