Let it be a secret

We are Shinhwa!

Dongwan recalled a conversation Shinhwa had before establishing the company.
"Anything regarding to one's health. For example, sickness, illness or any transplants need to inform the company. Or else, he will be penalized. Because it concerns the group as a whole, there must be sense of responsibility towards ownself and also to the members."

"Should I tell? I can't let other people know or else everything will be revealed." he thought.

"Dongwan-sshi, time to film the next scene!" one of the PD called him.
Meanwhile, due to Eric's help, he's able to return to the small screen. His new daily drama was slated to air in the evening.  During the filming, he got closer with the child casts.

"Among us, who do you like?" he asked the kid who played as GO Joo Sung.
"I like Super Junior." he replied.
"Aish. This is embarassing." He covered his forehead.
"Anii, not even one of us?" he asked again.
"I don't really know any of you, except for you hyung." he replied.
"Just like me. Don't need to mention other members. That will be your answer if anybody ask you this again. Ok?" he joked.

"Ok, let's wrap up for today. Everybody, you have worked hard." the director said.
Dongwan greeted everybody before he left. 
"I'll ride the car. I need to go back to hospital. I'll be back in few hours time. You go back first." he said to his manager.

***

"I just need to ensure that this process of extraction will remain confidential. I'll take actions if someone internally exposed it." He told the doctor and nurses in charge.
"Don't worry. Kim Dongwan-sshi. We will be responsible if the fault is from our side." the doctor assured.
"Oppa." Mi Rae held his hand.
"It's gonna be fine. Think of your daughter." he said.

The process of extracting the bone marrow started. Nobody knew anything except Mi Rae. She was waiting anxiously outside the room.

A while later, the doctor came out.
"The extraction was a success. He's resting inside. If there's no major side-effects, he's able to go home in few hours time." he said.
"Thank you doctor." she said.
"We'll be starting the operation of the bone marrow transplant soon." he added.
"I'll be right there." SHe entered the room.
"Oppa, how are you feeling?" she asked.
"Numb. Geez." he said.
"Oppa, once again. Thank you." she said.
"Uh huh, don't thank me yet. Once your daughter got better after the operation, no sign of rejection. THen you can thank me. I won't accept now." he said.
"Oppa, cham.. trying to be a nice guy? Araseo. I'll do just that." She smiled.

***

"How's dongwan?" The 5 members are at Eric's apartment, drinking and merrying.
"He's better after he got the offer for the drama. He said that part of the money he got for each episode, he'll give it to us." Eric said.
"Ya Hyesung-ah, your house got more soju? You guys drink like water. I've no more left." he said.
"You asking me to go back to my house and take?" Hyesung sounded annoyed.
"Ya, then you ask me to buy? The shop is damn far." he replied.
"Araseo! Araseo! I'll take. Aish, jinjja. You guys, drink less! If not I need to go back and forth. Aish.." he complained throughout his journey back & forth.

"You know Dongwan's ex girlfriend? That Mi Rae?" Eric asked.
"Uh huh? Why?" Andy asked.
"I saw her recently. SHe became really pretty. LIke JINJJA." Eric eyes widened.
"Chill Hyung. You looked like you gonna gobble me down." said Andy.
"You guys should meet her one day. Her beauty is PARFECTO!" He made the kiss sound.
"Someone's crazy over someone." Junjin said.
"Ya~ She's Dongwan ex. Possibility that she might reconcile with Dongwan." Min Woo said.
"I think it's impossible. She has a kid. I mean can Dongwan accept? We know Dongwan more than other people do. He's meticulous & picky on choosing his partner. Impossible." Eric said.
"You sure hyung? Don't be such a smart aleck. Anything can happen yo!" Andy replied.
"Soju is here!" Hyesung arrived.
"How many bottles?" Eric asked.
"5. My father finished almost all." he said.
"Open them up! Let's toast. And say out wishes." Min WOo said.

"May Shinhwa Broadcast get high ratings!"
"May SHinhwa Last forever."
"Bromance rules!"
"May Shinhwa prospers"
"May everyone excel in whatever they do and attain success!"

"Don't forget. To our Dongwannie, stay witty!"

"That wish is so off topic!!." Hyesung said.
"I don't know what to say on his behalf." Eric said.

The next thing, everyone was sprawling on the floor, drunk.
"Eric-ah, you are an irritating bastard." Hyesung uttered in drunk mode.
"Bora~ Bora~Those legs~ WOohoo. Cute. " Min Woo mentioned Sistar's Bora in his sleep and kept smiling to himself.
"MI RAE~~~~ Oh Mi Rae~ Mi Rae~ Mi Rae~"
"Ya, Shut up!" Min Woo threw a pillow in his direction.

Then, soon after it became quiet and everybody fell into deep sleep.

 

 

Go Joo Sung => Please watch CHeer Up Mr Kim ^^
Many things happening. Yet to watch the ShinBang newest episode. But I'm quite reluctant cuz Dongwan will be absent for around a month. I truly miss wuri Wit Guy.
Cheer Up Mr Kim is coming to an end soon.